Type keyword(s) to search

Yolanda Hadid: My Love, My Lemons, My Lyme Disease.

• Start Topic

For a woman who probably only eats an almond a day (sarcasm) what is left in her body to detox? She wants to make herself sick because it gives her attention. Any other normal person would not do themselves more harm by chasing questionable "cures."

Edited by Fuzzysox
  • Love 16

FYI, she will be on dr oz to address the haters/doubters this Tuesday.

The teaser is incredible as she says that people accused her of being "sick in the head",

I'm thinking this will also be her line of defense at the reunion also. If she has her feet held to the fire for her inconsistencies, she will throw this out. It will just be a lot of subterfuge. And Andy for sure won't give her the Vicki G. treatment. No way will he tear her down to the point she will have to come to the reunion heavily medicated just to survive like Vicki did. I'll be shocked if this is the case.

• Love 5

It is a fine line these doctors are trying to achieve. Trying to curb over reaction by the immune system and at the same time trying not to suppress the immune system. I can say with my autoimmune disease, sarcoidosis, the damage to my organs is caused by my immune system in overdrive. It forms granulomas which in turn damage my organs. So apparently these doctors also feel lyme can be a bacterial infection that morphs into an autoimmune disease. The medical stuff is interesting to me though I know it bores many. This is where Yo has had a chance to educate people but she has not done so plus she aligns herself with questionable doctors.

The problem with Yolanda is Yolanda and her quacks. Lyme disease isn't known to cause autoimmune disease and this is another example of her insidious spread of misinformation. Sarcoid is a fascinating** yet horrible disease and I am sorry you have it. I find it so frustrating that people like Yolanda who could be a benefit are actually harmful. I've had some experience (interactions) with patients with neurosarcoidosis and it is a bitch of a disease. IVIG, methotrexate, prednisone, imuran, cytoxan, etc....the treatment can be as harmful as the disease....definitely complicated balance of medicine helpfulness vs harmfulness. Sarcoidosis is definitely a disease that could use more awareness and research. I hope you are doing well.

**the great mimicker since it can present in such a variety of ways (at least it can if it affects the nervous system)

**unknown cause: multi system granulomatous disorder of unknown etiology that is characterized pathologically by the presence of noncaseating granulomas in involved organs.

Edited by Vicky8675309
  • Love 10

I'm thinking this will also be her line of defense at the reunion also. If she has her feet held to the fire for her inconsistencies, she will throw this out. It will just be a lot of subterfuge. And Andy for sure won't give her the Vicki G. treatment. No way will he tear her down to the point she will have to come to the reunion heavily medicated just to survive like Vicki did. I'll be shocked if this is the case.

True!

And he won't handle her divorce like he did with Ramona (basically threatened to fire her....something about her signing up for reality tv so she must bare all to everyone)

• Love 7

Dr. Oz is a mystery, why would a well respected surgeon sink to this level?http://www.latimes.com/science/sciencenow/la-sci-sn-dr-oz-claims-fact-check-bmj-20141219-story.html

Is money and fame worth you reputation?

Both him and his wife are extremely thirsty.

While he is an exceptional cardiac surgeon, he somehow became convinced to enter the game.

Lisa has an mba and she "manages" his career.

he also has Oprah machine working for him.

I am very surprised that he survived the hearings to be honest.

Tons of dirt there, IMO

• Love 10

The problem with Yolanda is Yolanda and her quacks. Lyme disease isn't known to cause autoimmune disease and this is another example of her insidious spread of misinformation. Sarcoid is a fascinating** yet horrible disease and I am sorry you have it. I find it so frustrating that people like Yolanda who could be a benefit are actually harmful. I've had some experience (interactions) with patients with neurosarcoidosis and it is a bitch of a disease. IVIG, methotrexate, prednisone, imuran, cytoxan, etc....the treatment can be as harmful as the disease....definitely complicated balance of medicine helpfulness vs harmfulness. Sarcoidosis is definitely a disease that could use more awareness and research. I hope you are doing well.

**the great mimicker since it can present in such a variety of ways (at least it can if it affects the nervous system)

**unknown cause: multi system granulomatous disorder of unknown etiology that is characterized pathologically by the presence of noncaseating granulomas in involved organs.

Thanks. It is nice to hear from someone who has awareness of the disease. I am staged late but holding my own right now. I was diagnosed through lung and bone marrow biopsies. It has been a trip. (I mean that in the hippie vernacular) I refuse to say journey. Lol.

Regarding Yo, yes ITA. She has a platform where she could be doing some good. Obviously most people don't have her opportunities. These injections she and the kids are taking are curious. It makes me worry for her kids. Maybe they are harmless but thing is, does anyone really know? Like someone mentioned up thread, there isn't any published data about them. At least not that I have found.

• Love 10

So did the Dr. Oz show already film that is set to air this coming Tuesday?  Interesting how often she can fly to NYC but can't spend more than a half hour anywhere unless she has a chance to berate an browbeat and bully someone on camera. 

But if the show has already filmed it makes me wonder how much a prep for the reunion her jaunt to see Dr. Klingwrap in Seattle.  And taking along one of her props, I mean kids, Not-Gigi II.  What a long break he has at school.  First shortly after the holidays he does agency meetings and then go-sees in NYC.  Then back to do mock ups for the mens' shows.  Then back for regular fashion week to push the family that models together apparently keeps from being able to read together (find the back stage vine of Gigi at that Gordon Ramsey show with her tragic phonetic pronunciations -- here I thought she might be the bright one of the bunch -- she sounds as dumb as a Jenner and she graduated!) on whatever carpet they could straddle.  Now its off to Seattle for an extended weekend.  

But the timing seems convenient.  Either prepping for Tuesday or recouping from Tuesday to make sure she is all set for the soon to be filmed reunion.  It would be too funny if it turns out her appearance on Dr. Oz was actually him trying to show he is not the glib snake oil salesman he decided to be instead of a credible doctor.  made her answer some real questions.  Even if he doesn't delve into her credibility, I can still see, if the show filmed, her scampering off to Dr. Klingwrap to make sure her story is as ironclad as the two can make it for when she tries to malinger the fuck out of the reunion. 

So its sort of chicken who is trying to pull the sky down so she can claim it is falling (Klingwrap for a Dr. Oz prep) or a batshit crazy egg who refuses to realize she has a huge crack running through it but wants sympathy for the shooting pain she has (using Dr. Klingwrap for reunion prep).

Either way Seattle with the Nutty Professor seems like it is part of some build up to the reunion.  She might be crazy.  She might be dim.  She might just boil a rabbit because it looked at her wrong.  But Lemon with Lymes is cunning as hell when it comes to making sure her own agenda is the only one to be served up.  No matter what capacity she is going to use the reunion to further her own grasp for attention, I'm betting this next week or so is going to be an all out training mission for her and whatever props, I mean kids, hell I mean props, she intends to use.

• Love 9

Thank you.   I knew it did not air live but I knew it filmed in the mornings and then in the afternoons and was not sure of the archiving to airing schedule.  I know its mixes segments (meaning a show aired can be from a couple of days filmed) also but have seen promos that are clearly taped close to actual filming due to the topicality.

So it was filming Dr. Oz to lend credibility with a nationally televised DR a little over a week ago followed by her scamper to Dr, Klingwrap this past week. I wonder if he will do a better job documenting YoYo's journey for rebuttal come reunion time than Crooks did with his cut and paste attempts in Adobe.

I know it is a camera so likely she would jump at the chance anyway but I still think much if not all of this is YoYo trying to position herself for any possible probing the women might bring to the reunion (as opposed to what Daisy Doodle might provide during any breaks).

• Love 5

We really have no idea what Yolanda has nor does she.  Will Dr Oz just take her word for what she has?  Yep.  I wonder if his staff did any research into all the treatments she has gotten and still getting.  I think this will be his usual quick segment with nothing much accomplished.  It will be an informing the public type thing.  Yo will leave believing she has the support of Dr Oz.  

• Love 8

Yolanda leaves so many impressions with all of us.  She is the sick suffering patient who searches the world in hopes of a cure, which calls for sympathy from any reasonable human being.  She travels the world, will see any quack who promises results to desperate people, which elicits disbelief from those  who watch her.  She gathers a closet filled with prescriptions and "cures" and looks like a fool.  She stands before an audience of sufferers and, exuding confidence,  delivers facts and figures like the expert she is not.  Yolanda is so many faces and voices to all of us that confusion reigns.  Despite all of the pressures of getting a divorce, facing the wrath and ridicule from her followers and observers, despite battling friends and losing them, despite EVERYTHING, she carries on.   She is a master at laying down the magic carpet, then pulling it out from under you.  To be brief and concise, Yolanda is one tough cookie.  IMHO, if all of us, after all of these pages and all of this time, cannot figure Yolanda out, we'll have to wait until she reveals herself or is revealed.  It will happen, one way or another.

• Love 6

Yolanda leaves so many impressions with all of us.  She is the sick suffering patient who searches the world in hopes of a cure, which calls for sympathy from any reasonable human being.  She travels the world, will see any quack who promises results to desperate people, which elicits disbelief from those  who watch her.  She gathers a closet filled with prescriptions and "cures" and looks like a fool.  She stands before an audience of sufferers and, exuding confidence,  delivers facts and figures like the expert she is not.  Yolanda is so many faces and voices to all of us that confusion reigns.  Despite all of the pressures of getting a divorce, facing the wrath and ridicule from her followers and observers, despite battling friends and losing them, despite EVERYTHING, she carries on.   She is a master at laying down the magic carpet, then pulling it out from under you.  To be brief and concise, Yolanda is one tough cookie.  IMHO, if all of us, after all of these pages and all of this time, cannot figure Yolanda out, we'll have to wait until she reveals herself or is revealed.  It will happen, one way or another.

It would be fascinating if she could somehow manage to reverse the current public opinion.
  • Love 1

Yolanda is the reason why a person like a person like me with a true "invisible illness" (Fibromyalgia), mixed connnective tissue disease with a touch of bone degeneration) wants to pull whats left of my hair out when dealing with the SSI evaluators. I am in my early thirties and have been suffering for over twenty years. She is one of the many reasons why patient's credibility is questioned and evidence is often scrutinized, overlooked, and ultimately dismissed. If she was nominated to be my spokesperson I would say off with her head (metaphorically speaking of course;-)

• Love 20

The episode synopsis says that she's discussing her search for a cure for her hidden disease. Same shit, different day.

Why am I not surprised.  Yolanda has declared Lyme Disease a pandemic and so many other things, so it will interesting to see if she eschews antibiotics on the show. 

What surprises me is four years later and about three years off of antibiotic, would it not be time to revisit antibiotics?  I think much of the time will be spent on how many disbelievers there are out there with Lyme and of course how no one has it quite like Yolanda does and suffers so.  Of course that would mean all of those that died from Lyme's are disregarded.  Does this Dr. Oz ever do a follow up if some one becomes a little crack pot?

Yolanda is the reason why a person like a person like me with a true "invisible illness" (Fibromyalgia), mixed connnective tissue disease with a touch of bone degeneration) wants to pull whats left of my hair out when dealing with the SSI evaluators. I am in my early thirties and have been suffering for over twenty years. She is one of the many reasons why patient's credibility is questioned and evidence is often scrutinized, overlooked, and ultimately dismissed. If she was nominated to be my spokesperson I would say off with her head (metaphorically speaking of course;-)

I hope you see some success very soon with the SSI evaluators.

• Love 4

Dr. Oz is a mystery, why would a well respected surgeon sink to this level?

http://www.latimes.com/science/sciencenow/la-sci-sn-dr-oz-claims-fact-check-bmj-20141219-story.html

Is money and fame worth you reputation?

One thing is for sure. He is not living up to the Hippocratic oath he took. He's dreadful. He and Yolanda will be fast friends.

I just want to thank you Vicky8675309, for all of your fantastic information!

I agree! Vicky8675309 rules. I love getting the ammo to back up my gut feelings. Thanks Vicky!

• Love 6

Short blog about Dr. Oz and Yolanda, includes a clip of her on the Oz show.  http://tamaratattles.com/2016/02/27/and-now-a-word-about-dr-oz/

The other video, about Oz,  is worth watching, funny yet on point at the same time!

Oh, and a sanitized version of Yolanda's web blog is now on Bravo's home page with the other HW blogs and the web page one is gone! LOL

http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-beverly-hills/season-6/blogs/yolanda-hadid/yolanda-lvp-and-kyle-could-learn-a

• Love 7

Short blog about Dr. Oz and Yolanda, includes a clip of her on the Oz show.  http://tamaratattles.com/2016/02/27/and-now-a-word-about-dr-oz/

The other video, about Oz,  is worth watching, funny yet on point at the same time!

Oh, and a sanitized version of Yolanda's web blog is now on Bravo's home page with the other HW blogs and the web page one is gone! LOL

http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-beverly-hills/season-6/blogs/yolanda-hadid/yolanda-lvp-and-kyle-could-learn-a

Excellent video on the tamaratattles website! Funny and brilliant!

Thanks for the info/links

• Love 3

Thanks, great find.  No Yolanda no one is "insinuating you are crazy in the head."  They are saying outright that you are fucking nuts. 

• Love 14

Sorry if this has already been posted but TamaraTattles post about Yo taking down her blog is funny. LOL @ Yo's selfie while in the gym that has the hashtag #thebeautybehindthemadness  LOL & WTF

http://tamaratattles.com/2016/02/27/yolanda-foster-takes-down-her-incredibly-offensive-blog-post-and-more/#more-20357

Didn't she say on this past episode that she hadn't been in a gym for 3 years? When was that spin charity event held? Wasn't it about 4 weeks AFTER her explant surgery which was a week AFTER she posted that photo of her IN a gym! LOL

• Love 6

Yolanda (much like Carlton and Brandi) likes to accuse people of labeling.  Everything is a label.  Rinna called self admitted alcoholic Kim an addict.  She is.  She called Brandi a drunk-she was.  So what is with the label discussion?  I am not quite certain what Rinna labeled Yolanda-poor listener?

Edited by zoeysmom
  • Love 9

So did the Dr. Oz show already film that is set to air this coming Tuesday?  Interesting how often she can fly to NYC but can't spend more than a half hour anywhere unless she has a chance to berate an browbeat and bully someone on camera. 

Dr. Oz tapes in advance.  I'm sure she did his show during her recent time here in NYC.  And what a whirlwind time she had!  Not only did she have the energy to fly across the country (and back), but she certainly kept busy running all over and getting herself on TV as much as possible.  In addition to Fashion Week, she did WWHL, Dr. Oz, several interviews, and probably a whole lot of other things (including socializing) that we know nothing about.  Travel is tiring, even if she had the use of a private plane.  And even under the best circumstances, it can be exhausting, so I just don't believe that she's anywhere near as debilitated as she claims to be.  No one in such dire condition would make a trip like that, and then jam-pack their time the way she did.  And, as you said, she's done this several times.  Very interesting how she picks and chooses how well she feels at any given moment, depending on how much she wants to do (or not do) something and depending on  how much publicity it will get for her.  (Not for her "cause".  For HER.)

I may be in the minority, but I'm not having any trouble figuring Yolanda out.  My impression of her from the very beginning, the pre-Lyme days, was exactly the same as it is now.  She thinks she's superior to everyone, she's a manipulator, she's more concerned with image than reality, and her goal is to become famous.  As each season has unfolded, that's become increasingly apparent to me.  The only thing that's changed, IMO, is that initially I thought she had some degree of intelligence, and now I really think she's just not bright at all.

She may or may not be sick.  But there's no question in my mind that she is deliberately lying and exaggerating.  Total manipulation, and she thinks she's smart enough to get away with it.

eta:  I didn't mean to imply that I ever thought Yolanda was intelligent.  I just thought she was a bit smarter than she has proven herself to be since then.  Whenever she refers to herself as "a very intelligent woman", I want to laugh.  If someone is truly intelligent (and certainly if "very"), then it's obvious.  It's not the kind of thing that people wouldn't know unless you told them.  Plus, it's obnoxious.

It would be fascinating if she could somehow manage to reverse the current public opinion.

I agree that it would be.  But I just don't see that there's even the slightest chance of that happening.  Too much water under the bridge.  Too many things that can never be explained away.  It seems to me that public opinion is getting worse as time goes by.  It would be quite a feat to reverse that, and I would bet a whole lot of money against it.

Edited by DebbieM4
  • Love 16

Sorry if this has already been posted but TamaraTattles post about Yo taking down her blog is funny. LOL @ Yo's selfie while in the gym that has the hashtag #thebeautybehindthemadness LOL & WTF

http://tamaratattles.com/2016/02/27/yolanda-foster-takes-down-her-incredibly-offensive-blog-post-and-more/#more-20357

It seems in the first picture, Yolanda's nose appeared to have grown longer. lol

Edited by SparkleznConfetti
  • Love 4

Dr. Oz tapes in advance.  I'm sure she did his show during her recent time here in NYC.  And what a whirlwind time she had!  Not only did she have the energy to fly across the country (and back), but she certainly kept busy running all over and getting herself on TV as much as possible.  In addition to Fashion Week, she did WWHL, Dr. Oz, several interviews, and probably a whole lot of other things (including socializing) that we know nothing about.  Travel is tiring, even if she had the use of a private plane.  And even under the best circumstances, it can be exhausting, so I just don't believe that she's anywhere near as debilitated as she claims to be.  No one in such dire condition would make a trip like that, and then jam-pack their time the way she did.  And, as you said, she's done this several times.  Very interesting how she picks and chooses how well she feels at any given moment, depending on how much she wants to do (or not do) something and depending on  how much publicity it will get for her.  (Not for her "cause".  For HER.)

I may be in the minority, but I'm not having any trouble figuring Yolanda out.  My impression of her from the very beginning, the pre-Lyme days, was exactly the same as it is now.  She thinks she's superior to everyone, she's a manipulator, she's more concerned with image than reality, and her goal is to become famous.  As each season has unfolded, that's become increasingly apparent to me.  The only thing that's changed, IMO, is that initially I thought she had some degree of intelligence, and now I really think she's just not bright at all.

She may or may not be sick.  But there's no question in my mind that she is deliberately lying and exaggerating.  Total manipulation, and she thinks she's smart enough to get away with it.

I agree that it would be.  But I just don't see that there's even the slightest chance of that happening.  Too much water under the bridge.  Too many things that can never be explained away.  It seems to me that public opinion is getting worse as time goes by.  It would be quite a feat to reverse that, and I would bet a whole lot of money against it.

This is perfect on so many levels.  While in NYC Yolanda was meeting with her publishers.  Maybe it is just me but how is it this brain fogged woman can sign legally binding contracts?  File for divorce enter into settlement agreements?  Granted she can't just tune out a written contract but how does she navigate her way through these high level negotiations? 

I think she and Anwar flew commercial.  I don't think she would spring for the dough to pay for a private plane when bravo picks up a first class ticket for the two of them.

Yolanda made a big deal of the explant surgery and then oh no she is so sick again.  Gym pictures are great and they mean nothing because if caught in her web of BS she just claims it was to raise awareness.

I have always thought Yolanda was the most self-absorbed human on the planet and I never thought she was intelligent.  She was allowed to comment in the moment at times, or after the fact, simply because the others were battling.  She had LVP fooled for one season and then she didn't.  I never thought her intelligent and I think she is the last person to be lecturing on manners.

Yolanda, like Brandi, will always have her believers.  People (some) who feel like they have not been heard with chronic conditions rally behind her because with all her money she can't get well.  Also she has the Gigi and the non-Gigi who are super popular right now.  If they are oversaturated, (it has gotten to that point with me) then I can see where people will turn them off.  Yolanda, David and Mohamed used RHOBH wisely in forwarding these kids careers.

• Love 12

Yolanda shouldn't be going on Dr. Oz's show.  She should be going on Dr. Phil's.  Now, that would be very interesting, especially since he and David Foster are close friends.  I'd love for Dr. Phil to list all Yo's contradictions on that big screen on the stage and recommend psychological treatment....  Love or hate him, I don't think Phil would be a complete soft sell like Oz. 

• Love 16

You nailed my thoughts exactly!

She's been a pill since she first landed on the show. The reality is LVP and Kyle run the BH franchise. They have the upper hand and until they choose to walk, no one else gets to control the narrative. Even when they tried to take Lisa down, it made the rest of them look like dumbasses. From day one Yoyo tried to call the shots with her rules about friendship, the girl's girl attitude and the "dream team." She's catty, elitist and self-obsessed. Lyme disease or not, she's a conniving manipulator but at this stage in the game, I don't understand what her end goal is. It seems the more she buries herself in lies, the worse she's perceived. Total backfire! 

Edited by rho
  • Love 18

Yolanda is outwitted, outplayed and outmatched with LisaV and Kyle, and anyone else who is part of the "establishment" in not just this show, but the entire entertainment industry. LisaV has clout with her restaurants and the various charities she works for. She's a good ambassador for Beverly Hills. Kyle, same thing.

Yolanda thought she'd breeze in with David Foster by her side and get her own show. Didn't happen, mainly because she hitched her wagon to Brandi and that was her first mistake. The rest of it we all know by heart now.

• Love 13

The more I think about YoLiar, I'm positive she's working her batshit crazy angle to try to secure big bucks from My Love. She was married to Mohammed for 6 years and came away with a ton of money and property plus $40k a month in child support and alimony. That's after having the prenup declared null and void, probably due to her claim of the horrendous injury to her spine from giving birth to Udder One #2. She coasted along on that income and anything she made from Hadid Interiors until she married My Love in 2011. Her monthly stipend from Mohammed was $10k a month less after she became Mrs Foster (the horror!) but the poor thing made do with My Love's money. Now, after only 4 years, this marriage is kaput and I can only believe she's thinking she'll be able to stick it to My Love because it worked with Mohammed. Like I said earlier, I really hope David Foster has an entire law firm working their asses off for him. His attorneys have all the evidence they need to declare her claim of debilitating illness null and void on Instagram.

• Love 9

Yolanda has said she's got Lyme brain, so she is sick in the head. By her own words. But I'm guessing an admission of mental illness will come after the Lyme books, when she needs a boost of fame again.

I don't think she's unintelligent, she just picked the wrong rival. This game she's running right now- going for fame through illness- does take some skill, some planning and thought.

• Love 3

Yolanda careened into her current situation in her quest for fame.  She did not think things through.  Stars twinkled in her eyes when cast on this show.   I suspect she actively courted production.  She dreamed of her own reality show a la Kardashians.   She even arranged for Gigi to date Joe Jonas.   Then things went terribly awry.  As a health fanatic she reacted to every nuance in her body and that took over.  Thoughts are powerful.   LD has now turned into invisible illness, another new black.  

She edited her blogs so it seems she is trying to save herself from her inconsistencies/lying/manipulating.   Too late!  

• Love 12

Yolanda careened into her current situation in her quest for fame.  She did not think things through.  Stars twinkled in her eyes when cast on this show.   I suspect she actively courted production.  She dreamed of her own reality show a la Kardashians.   She even arranged for Gigi to date Joe Jonas.   Then things went terribly awry.  As a health fanatic she reacted to every nuance in her body and that took over.  Thoughts are powerful.   LD has now turned into invisible illness, another new black.  

She edited her blogs so it seems she is trying to save herself from her inconsistencies/lying/manipulating.   Too late!

David really outed Yo when he did that interview stating Yo thinks the other woman are clowns and that she was only doing the show to launch her own lifestyle brand. My feeling was/ is if she has contemp for her coworkers , we must be below contempt to be tuning in each week to watch these clowns. I also give the side eye to Yo's claims that she is the only one not in it to line her pockets. Yo tried to line her pockets she just wasn't succesful. She also took a page from Kris Jenner's playbook and used it to launch her kids. Honest to God they must have an iron clad agreement that they must mention each other in every interview/ article. In Bella's very short Allure interview Yo is mentioned 3 times.

• Love 9

Yolanda shouldn't be going on Dr. Oz's show.  She should be going on Dr. Phil's.  Now, that would be very interesting, especially since he and David Foster are close friends.  I'd love for Dr. Phil to list all Yo's contradictions on that big screen on the stage and recommend psychological treatment....  Love or hate him, I don't think Phil would be a complete soft sell like Oz. 

Did not know David and Phil were friends.  Excellent.  I wonder if Dr Phil helped him understand what was going on with Yo to confirm that his plan to divorce was a good one.  And not a cad for leaving a desperately ill wife.  

Edited by wings707
  • Love 6

Thank you for these.  I had totally forgotten about this!   A hearty thanks to you and Vicky for keeping me informed.  I have learned everything I know about Yo and her trip from you two and the links you provide!  

Very funny her desire was to have a health and fitness show!  Ya didn't keep your eye on the prize on that one, Yo.  

• Love 7

"The Beverly Hills show, like she says, is just a bunch of clowns trying to make a living," he quipped. "It's a show about nothing basically but people seem to like it. Yolanda seems to enjoy it and I think she comes across very classy on the show and doesn't really engage much in all the banter that goes on."
Per My Love, 3 years ago

Who says sh*t like this? Much less when you're starting a "new job".

"Classy and not engaging in banter", my how times have changed!! 

• Love 10
On reddit they had a special poll on how best to deal with all the negative Yolanda posts. I am mystified on how she won that WWHL poll.

Found this on reddit (it's a real screen shot)https://m.imgur.com/kDFPjSQ lol

Edited by nc socialworker
  • Love 3

One of our friends upthread posted a question that went something like this: What if Yolanda were really ill and could change public opinion about herself?  I wanted to comment.  It's an interesting premise to think that Yolanda could change the opinions of that many people.  I don't think she could ever do it.

Let us say that Yolanda were able to prove without a doubt that she's suffered from Lyme for all these years.  If she found out just before announcing it, I would ask why she has declared it to be Lyme when she didn't know for sure, and why has she sworn that she and her daughters were all suffering from Lyme when there was no firm diagnosis.  If, on the other hand, Yolanda knew for some time before announcing it, I would ask why she kept it to herself, pretending to be searching for "answers" and "hope" for so long.  Either way, I would accuse her of manipulation of the worst kind, all for the sake of attention.

I would love to be able to tap into my old days as a newspaper reporter and editor and interview one person: David Foster.  David knows far more than anyone what's going on with Yolanda and what's been going on with her for years.  I think that part of his silence is a gentleman's silence and the rest is because he wants to avoid all of the lies she's been telling.  And there is one other reason.  David went on the show with Yolanda and pretended that everything was lovey-dovey when, in reality, they had decided during their second year of marriage that the marriage was over. For whatever reason, he deceived people, and I doubt that he would be believed no matter what he said.  Therefore, Yolanda's ability to turn the entire population around seems nil to me.  I firmly believe that (IMHO) there will always be people who doubt Yolanda and all of her stories.  She has preoccupied too many minds with her pitiful hocus-pocus, and she's doomed for life to live with her statements and proclamations, true or not true.  Anyone who casts that many shadows doesn't walk out from under them too easily.

• Love 9