Type keyword(s) to search

Jenelle: Birther Of 3, Mother To None

Everyone knows Ensley does not have Down syndrome. Posts suggesting that she does will be removed and warnings issued. Posts such as these leave the impression that an arguably unflattering picture could somehow be construed as a child being disabled is considered ableist and is against the rules of the board.

• Start Topic

That's so gross. Jenelle strikes me as one of those people that gets a new pet every time she gets a new dude - she thinks having a dog together legitimizes them as a couple, without being as much work as a kid. 

It's sad when someone is so negligent that ditching their pet is the most commendable option.

• Love 3

It annoys me so much when people have that mentality that the puppies are cute but then once the new wears off, it's off to the pound. I'm actually in a little bit of a pickle for that very reason, I live with my older sister, she has 2 dogs and I have 2 cats, our living together is just temporary, which is why I have cats because I'll most likely be moving back into an apartment soon. Well our mom passed away in February and she had 2 dogs, so those 2 dogs now live with us too, so we have 4 dogs, 2 cats and 3 humans in our house now. Unfortunately the 2 sets of dogs do not get along, so although we feel terrible about it we are going to have to give up my moms dogs, it's just not feasible... But at this point we can't find a shelter or rescue group that could take our moms dogs, one lady even yelled at us about being irresponsible by taking the dogs if we couldn't keep them, I'm not sure what we were supposed to do, leave them in the house? Anyways I'm venturing off topic, my point is that people like Jenelle who chronically get pets they can't care for and drop them at a shelter make it hard for people in legitimately tough situations because shelters are overcrowded. Chelsea has a lot of pets, but she seems to take really good care of them and we've seen some of them for years now, so it's not trendy for her.

leighroda, check with the funeral home for suggestions. We had to do that when my sister passed, for her cats. They sent us to a small shelter, the shelter waived the surrender fee, and the cats were adopted out fairly quickly. It was a huge relief during such a chaotic time. Best of luck to you.

On topic: I agree. People like Janelle do clog up the shelters. But a shelter is probably the best option for the dogs. Good grief, we've seen what they go through in her home.

They could have called it Comet Jenelle. It's been SEEEEEEN in orbit near Comet Kieffer.

"Comet Lovejoy lived up to its name by releasing large amounts of alcohol as well as a type of sugar into space, according to new observations by an international team. The discovery marks the first time ethyl alcohol, the same type in alcoholic beverages, has been observed in a comet."

http://www.nasa.gov/feature/goddard/researchers-catch-comet-lovejoy-giving-away-alcohol

Edited by cheatincheetos

http://starcasm.net/archives/332820

"Courtland has returned to the small screen by participating in a documentary about the growing heroin epidemic in America titled “In Vein: Hooked On Heroin.” The one-hour special report was put together by Wilmington, North Carolina TV station WECT and premieres Wednesday night at 7PM."

No fair, Jenelle cried, I did heroin too. I wanna be on Teevee!

And of course, he thinks that the whole world wants to see him take his clothes off. His mishmash of tattoos are on the way to Adam territory. At least he had his druggie teeth fixed.

Courtland_Rogers_Selfie.jpg

For bonus laughs (or eyerolls):

Nathan ranted at Jenelle for dating Dave soon after breaking up. Only Nathan is allowed to date other people that soon after breaking up!

http://starcasm.net/archives/332723

• Love 2

It annoys me so much when people have that mentality that the puppies are cute but then once the new wears off, it's off to the pound. I'm actually in a little bit of a pickle for that very reason, I live with my older sister, she has 2 dogs and I have 2 cats, our living together is just temporary, which is why I have cats because I'll most likely be moving back into an apartment soon. Well our mom passed away in February and she had 2 dogs, so those 2 dogs now live with us too, so we have 4 dogs, 2 cats and 3 humans in our house now. Unfortunately the 2 sets of dogs do not get along, so although we feel terrible about it we are going to have to give up my moms dogs, it's just not feasible... But at this point we can't find a shelter or rescue group that could take our moms dogs, one lady even yelled at us about being irresponsible by taking the dogs if we couldn't keep them, I'm not sure what we were supposed to do, leave them in the house? Anyways I'm venturing off topic, my point is that people like Jenelle who chronically get pets they can't care for and drop them at a shelter make it hard for people in legitimately tough situations because shelters are overcrowded. Chelsea has a lot of pets, but she seems to take really good care of them and we've seen some of them for years now, so it's not trendy for her.

I'm sorry - that really sucks for you!! I foster with a local shelter here and each time I go to pick up or drop off my fosters I have to wait in relinquishment area so I see all sorts of stupid shit but the employees at the shelter never outright judge people to their faces or make them feel bad for bringing in an animal. 

I know posting pets on craiglists gets a bit of a bad rap but I had a friend of a friend do it some years ago and she didn't even ask for a fee for them, just required that she check out the interested parties home to make sure they were going to a good home. 

• Love 1
And of course, he thinks that the whole world wants to see him take his clothes off. His mishmash of tattoos are on the way to Adam territory.

What on earth are those letters on his chest? DIP? I just can't. And as much as I hate the mutilated flesh with muscles and tendons underneath tattoo, this one with a Rebel flag is even worse. Egads. 

• Love 5

http://starcasm.net/archives/332820

"Courtland has returned to the small screen by participating in a documentary about the growing heroin epidemic in America titled “In Vein: Hooked On Heroin.” The one-hour special report was put together by Wilmington, North Carolina TV station WECT and premieres Wednesday night at 7PM."

No fair, Jenelle cried, I did heroin too. I wanna be on Teevee!

And of course, he thinks that the whole world wants to see him take his clothes off. His mishmash of tattoos are on the way to Adam territory. At least he had his druggie teeth fixed.

Courtland_Rogers_Selfie.jpg

For bonus laughs (or eyerolls):

Nathan ranted at Jenelle for dating Dave soon after breaking up. Only Nathan is allowed to date other people that soon after breaking up!

http://starcasm.net/archives/332723

Nothing says class like a Buick tattoo on your throat... Something tells me that is not the advertisement they were hoping for.

That's a Cadillac tattoo, not Buick-- but still keepin' it classy, doncha know ;)

Not to mention the faux wounds that reveal a layer of faux guts that portray the confederate flag. He's a real winner, gals.
  • Love 6

I actually salute this guy for his tattoos. I'm embarrassed to admit I think he has an attractive face (I've never seen any other pics of him so if this is a highly flattering photo of him don't hold it against me) and if he were to have approached me at a bar sans tattoos when I was 22 I probably would have talked to him. With the neck tattoo, even if I were 6 beers and three vodka shots in (which, let's face it, when I was 22 I prob was) I would have known to run the other way.

• Love 5

Courtland must have visited the same tattoo palace where Javi and Kailyn get their tattoo work done. Those "wound" tattoos are hilarious. It looks like the work of a beginner.

Is that tattoo of a gun pointing down at his privates or is it supposed to be a walking cane handle?

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 3

What on earth are those letters on his chest? DIP? I just can't.

It means that the onion dip goes there, because of course every chick's fantasy is to eat snacks off his bare body. #vomit

Courtland must have visited the same tattoo palace where Javi and Kailyn get their tattoo work done. Those "wound" tattoos are hilarious. It looks like the work of a beginner.

Is that tattoo of a gun pointing down at his privates or is it supposed to be a walking cane handle?

"Take this gun and put my boy-junk out of misery, because it touched Jenelle"

• Love 7

That's a Cadillac tattoo, not Buick-- but still keepin' it classy, doncha know ;)

Lol, My bad, I even thought as I wrote it I should probably double check if I was going to quote a car brand because admittedly (and obviously) I'm not great at it... But yeah... Not much better.

As for "dip" maybe it's a combo tattoo, like the front says "dip" and the back says "wad"

Edited by leighroda
  • Love 3

My 14 year old child was seriously burned at 16 months. He has skin grafts and all that fun stuff that goes with it.

His scars look way "harder" than this boy's tattoos. Lol

ETA: I'd take the Buick over the Caddy any day.

Edited by MissMel
  • Love 3

My 14 year old child was seriously burned at 16 months. He has skin grafts and all that fun stuff that goes with it.

His scars look way "harder" than this boy's tattoos. Lol

ETA: I'd take the Buick over the Caddy any day.

Sorry for what happened to your baby.

You have a great sense of humor. ha ha loved that comment about how hard your child's scars are compared to the tats in the above photo.

Okay, putting my Ink Master skills to work here. I am not a tattoo professional but, I play one in my world. The ripped skin effect is not even close to what it should be looking like. There is no shading and the effect doesn't even come off as tattered or cut skin. They look like four labia tattoos. One there still has the hymen intact. Instead of getting his girlfriends' names tattooed on his body, he reminds himself of them by tattooing their labias on his body. I suppose that big one is supposed to represent Jenelle's labia since that one has seen a lot of action.

• Love 7

Ugh I hate to give this skank and her loser boyfriend any compliments, but those Halloween costumes on Dave's daughter and Jellyroll were really cool. I'm going to go wash myself down in Lysol now.....

Edited by BitterApple
  • Love 2

That was Torrie, not Jenelle, with the Roll and she was dressed as the Corpse Bride, not Sally Stitches. Sally has red hair and a patchwork dress.

I'm a bit of a Burton buff. ;)

Edited by fliptopbox
  • Love 3

Those YouTube clips reminded me that Jenelle actually pushed and shoved her own mother. I have family members who have struggled with addiction and of all the stupid things they did and said, never did they raise a hand to their parents. Jenelle is in a special class of disgusting.

• Love 2

That was Torrie, not Jenelle, with the Roll and she was dressed as the Corpse Bride, not Sally Stitches. Sally has red hair and a patchwork dress.

I'm a bit of a Burton buff. ;)

Thanks for catching that. In my Halloween candy and narcoleprosy-pill-induced stupor (and anxiety and exhaustion from watching the World Series) I assumed that a Jack Skellington would go with a Sally. At least she didn't include the maggot living in the Bride's head.

Edited by cheatincheetos
  • Love 2

http://www.teenmomjunkies.com/uncategorized/trouble-paradise-jenelle-evans/

"While Jenelle has been in Saint Thomas getting her fatal attraction on, Nathan has worked himself into a tizzy over the safety of the one-year-old son they share, Kaiser. After Nathan himself just took a turn around trip to Boston (about a thirteen hour drive from South Carolina!) without telling Jenelle, Nathan is livid that Jenelle has left the continental United States without telling him. And even worse yet, Kaiser was left in the care of Jenelle’s long time best friend, Victoria Rhyne, who is known to be a big partier and heavy drinker."

53766207.jpg

Edited by cheatincheetos

Sigh. I'd love to go to St Thomas...but that's several thousand dollars that could be use for bills, for household improvements, for college funds, for general savings. Plus I don't think my kids would enjoy it much at this age and I wouldn't want to leave them while they were this young. Adulting is hard. Must be nice to not ever have to worry about that, JENELLE.

• Love 7

It's really weird how much she's copying her trip with Nathan with this new guy. Staying in the same place, doing the same activities, etc. It hasn't even been a year! I bet she'll come back engaged. Teen mom junkies says that Kaiser is with Babs now. That poor woman is never going to catch a break.

• Love 5

You guys are just all haterzzz!  Jenelle works really hard on those Instagram selfies and Kaiser hasn't suffocated yet so she is practically Mother of The Year.  Besides, she tells Jace that she loves him when she remembers that he exists which is almost the same as actually parenting him, right?

• Love 8

. Teen mom junkies says that Kaiser is with Babs now. That poor woman is never going to catch a break.

Oh no. I assume (anyone with more info please share....) that Jenelle left Kaiser with Tori and Barb caught wind of it. Since Tori is Tori, Barb did what any grandparent would do and hauled butt to get Kaiser from Tori, who was probably like "Here, take him. He's too much work anyway." And now Kaiser and Jace are both with Barb. Barb, hold strong to your proclamation that you would not raise Kaiser too! You have enough on your plate! Call Nathan's parents and bring him over there. Obviously I understand why she would get him if Jenelle left him with Tori, but Barb doesn't deserve to have to do all the work for another kid and has enough on her plate.
  • Love 6

Oh no. I assume (anyone with more info please share....) that Jenelle left Kaiser with Tori and Barb caught wind of it. Since Tori is Tori, Barb did what any grandparent would do and hauled butt to get Kaiser from Tori, who was probably like "Here, take him. He's too much work anyway." And now Kaiser and Jace are both with Barb. 

It's all a bit confusing with conflicting sources but from what I understand Nathan called CPS after finding out Jenelle left the country and left Kaiser with a drug addict, and CPS investigated. 

Jenelle Evans is on an exotic vacation with her new boyfriend, David Eason. But in the midst of their getaway earlier this week, RadarOnline.com has exclusively learned that Evans' ex-fiancé freaked out and called CPS on her because he claimed he wasn't informed that she would be going out of the country without their child.

Source: http://radaronline.com/photos/nathan-griffith-cps-jenelle-evans/photo/1223080/

The article says CPS didn't find anything incriminating but Kaiser is still with Babs instead of Tori, so they must have had some cause for concern. Poor Babs now has Jace, Kaiser, and Gabriel in her care. 

Edited by Spacecow
  • Love 3

It's really weird how much she's copying her trip with Nathan with this new guy. Staying in the same place, doing the same activities, etc. It hasn't even been a year!

"Groundhog Day." One of these days, doing the exact same thing with some borderline ex-con will work, and my prince will arrive!

Is Victoria Tori?

Yes, just with different wigs so she can portray Jenelle as having multiple friends. :)

• Love 1

In the meantime, "Kaiser is now with Jenelle's mom," the source explained. "And Jenelle and David are having a blast on vacation."

Doesn't that just sum up Jenelle's life perfectly? If you change Kaiser for Jace and David for Andrew/Keiffer/Courtland/Nathan/whoever, it is basically her TM2 plot line for the last five years.  

• Love 8

It's all a bit confusing with conflicting sources but from what I understand Nathan called CPS after finding out Jenelle left the country and left Kaiser with a drug addict, and CPS investigated.

Source: http://radaronline.com/photos/nathan-griffith-cps-jenelle-evans/photo/1223080/

The article says CPS didn't find anything incriminating but Kaiser is still with Babs instead of Tori, so they must have had some cause for concern. Poor Babs now has Jace, Kaiser, and Gabriel in her care.

Do we know for sure that Gabriel is in Barbara's custody? I remember seeing him a couple of times but don't remember anything being said about him being in her care full time.

In a fair and just world, Barbara would get paid more than Jenelle for the show. It infuriates me that Jenelle makes so much more than Barb does, and as far as we know Jenelle doesn't pay child support.

Everybody keeps saying they want this show to end, but I want it to keep going for one reason, as soon as it ends and Jenelle is broke again she'll be knocking on Barb's door and Barb will let her move back in. She'll move back in and make everybody's life a living hell just like she did before.

I wish Barb would stash her money and save enough to grab Jace and run away to start a drama and Jenelle free life.

Edited by Maharincess
  • Love 7

Jenelle reportedly was mad that Nips took the Roll out of state (Boston) the previous week without telling her, so she retaliated by doing the same when she took off to St. Thomas. They're both using their child as a pawn in their viscous and spiteful games against each other.

And who's paying the price besides the Roll? Barb of course. She's the one who deserves a Caribbean vacation.

Edited by Miss Chevious
  • Love 4

Jenelle reportedly was mad that Nips took the Roll out of state (Boston) the previous week without telling her, so she retaliated by doing the same when she took off to St. Thomas. They're both using their child as a pawn in their viscous and spiteful games against each other.

And who's paying the price besides the Roll? Barb of course. She's the one who deserves a Caribbean vacation.

But Nathan actually took Kaiser to Boston, right? That's what I understand from your post. Because if Jenelle is vacationing in St Thomas with her boooyfrieeeend and the Roll isn't with her but back home (with Tori, then with Barb), Jenelle is doing the whole "retaliation" thing wrong. With that "logic," she should have taken the Roll with her out of state/mainland US to St Thomas. However, that would require taking care of the Roll while on vacation, so I know why Jenelle didn't do that.....

And I know Nathan isn't any "better" than Jenelle, but at least he didn't leave Kaiser with whatever drugged out, partying friend was around while he went to Boston (so it seems). My guess is when Nathan has Kaiser and is off doing whatever, Kaiser is with Nate's mom or daycare rather than his drinking buddy (I hope anyway). I wouldn't leave my dog with Tori for any length of time, let alone my child while I was off in the Caribbean for days.

• Love 1

Jenelle posted a pic of Kaiser on IG. It's ostensibly one Barb sent her, as she's still on vacation. (Must be nice) The caption was something about Kaiser being perfectly content, something in the vein of, "Kaiser is fine, stop trolling, you jealous haters". When you have to take to social media in an attempt to defend your parenting, you know something ain't right. 

Also, it never stops being hilarious that Jenelle keeps dating the same guy, only in slightly different bodies.

• Love 4

My point was both Nips and Jenelle make other arrangements (i.e. deviating from the norm) regarding their child without telling the other. That's not effective co-parenting IMO. I don't have an ex or a toddler, but if I did, you can be damn sure I'd want to know if he/she is being taken out of state or if they're with somebody other than the ex when it's their time with the child.

Hope this helps with clarification on my previous post.

Edited by Miss Chevious
  • Love 2

But Nathan actually took Kaiser to Boston, right? That's what I understand from your post. Because if Jenelle is vacationing in St Thomas with her boooyfrieeeend and the Roll isn't with her but back home (with Tori, then with Barb), Jenelle is doing the whole "retaliation" thing wrong. With that "logic," she should have taken the Roll with her out of state/mainland US to St Thomas. However, that would require taking care of the Roll while on vacation, so I know why Jenelle didn't do that.....

You know someone shouldn't have more kids when her childcare arrangements start to sound like a math problem on the SAT.

• Love 7

Jenelle posted a pic of Kaiser on IG. It's ostensibly one Barb sent her, as she's still on vacation. (Must be nice) The caption was something about Kaiser being perfectly content, something in the vein of, "Kaiser is fine, stop trolling, you jealous haters". When you have to take to social media in an attempt to defend your parenting, you know something ain't right.

Also, it never stops being hilarious that Jenelle keeps dating the same guy, only in slightly different bodies.

We know he's fine, Jenelle. He's not with you...

• Love 7

What exactly is Jenelle on vacation FROM? She doesn't work, or take care of children or a family!

Jenelle is the Kramer of the Teen Mom "family."

George Costanza: "Kramer goes to a fantasy camp? His whole life is a fantasy camp. People should plunk down $2000 to live like him for a week. Do nothing, fall ass-backwards into money, mooch food off your neighbors and have sex without dating. THAT'S a fantasy camp."

• Love 9