Type keyword(s) to search

Jenelle: Birther Of 3, Mother To None

Everyone knows Ensley does not have Down syndrome. Posts suggesting that she does will be removed and warnings issued. Posts such as these leave the impression that an arguably unflattering picture could somehow be construed as a child being disabled is considered ableist and is against the rules of the board.

• Start Topic

I never understood attacking the person your ex is with.. Like logically why?? WHY!?!?!? She's an idiot.

Because attacking Nathan would only make getting back together with him harder. Attacking his girlfriend is showing him how much she loves him.

Crazy bitch is my second language. :)

• Love 13

Good lord Jenelles latest mugshot looks creepy and methy as fuck. Yeah Jenelle keep saying how you have changed. You are a mother quit acting stupid. There is no hope for her

Oh my God that shit looks like it came straight out of a horror movie.

Oh my God,

• Love 2

She needs to calm the hell down and stop throwing shit at people. What if something had happened and whatever she threw landed on the Roll? And why the hell is she fighting over Nips when she said a couple weeks ago that she was focusing on herself. OK Jenelle, it's called growing the fuck up and quit acting like a brat.

Her and her dead eyes. MY GOD. Last night when Nathan was in the cop car and screaming and crying like a little bitch, she was just standing there, just dead inside. Like a corpse on The Walking Dead.

And I'm sorry but there is no way Barb is to blame for that shit. Jenelle is just emotionless, unless someone says something she doesn't like. I fear for the Roll being brought up by Jenelle. Barb may not be perfect but she loves Jace and shows emotion to him and for him.

• Love 11

Jenelle seriously looks 12 in some of her mug shots. It's quite disturbing. 

And I agree it was very creepy how dead-eyed she looked while Circuit City's employee of the month was getting arrested. She also was extremely wooden and monotone when re-telling the story to her friend/MTV crew member/paid babysitter. 

• Love 7

Good lord Jenelles latest mugshot looks creepy and methy as fuck. Yeah Jenelle keep saying how you have changed. You are a mother quit acting stupid. There is no hope for her

She's probably angrier that she can't put her Instagram glamor filters on the mugshot, than at getting another arrest on her record.

And I agree it was very creepy how dead-eyed she looked while Circuit City's employee of the month was getting arrested.

Since Circuit City went out of business, that's probably about right for his workplace.

• Love 6

Presumably, the charge is a wobbler (violation of a statutory provision that, at the prosecutor's and judge's discretion, can be treated as either a misdemeanor or a felony (the definition of a felony basically is that's it a criminal offense punishable by a year or more in jail or prison, while a misdemeanor is punishable by a year or less in jail). Based on the facts, I'd see this one going down as a misdemeanor, but the statutory provision it'd be charged under would be the same as if the facts of the case were more severe.

I think some of the comments here have underestimated the potential violence of trying to yank a ring off her finger - it'd be pretty easy to have broken her finger. But that didn't happen, and it wouldn't shock me at all if the whole thing was overblown - or underblown. 

Good basic discussion of wobblers here: http://www.nolo.com/legal-encyclopedia/what-wobbler.html

Edited by akr

I think some of the comments here have underestimated the potential violence of trying to yank a ring off her finger - it'd be pretty easy to have broken her finger. But that didn't happen, and it wouldn't shock me at all if the whole thing was overblown - or underblown.

Right. Yanking a ring off one's finger, is not easy and can turn violent when one (Jenelle) is not wanting to give it up and the other (Nips) is demanding that ring back, as he did for the past two episodes. Nips was not going to let that ring go. He was going to get it back. He supposedly locked all the doors - per MTV - which is why the crew was not able to get in as they heard the screaming and yelling going on. Nips planned this out. He knew it was going to get ugly. MTV made that call because they felt a DV was going down. They made the right call because anytime anyone puts their hand on you against your will, that is assault. She may not have had her finger broken, but I also can't see Nips having stood there with his hand out asking for that ring. He has shown some scary and potentially violent tendencies.

I do believe Jenelle was not willing to give up that ring. Legally, if the giver of an engagement ring calls off the wedding, the ring is a gift. If the recipient of the ring calls off the wedding, they are supposed to return the ring. That is the law here. I know many states have the same law. Can't say for sure that is the same for South Carolina, as several states have the Conditional Gift law regarding engagement rings, but if it is the same law we have here, Jenelle was within her right to keep the ring. That is not to say Jenelle didn't go beserk herself. The girl has shown her violent side. I do think she kept him from trying to take the ring and since he did succeed in taking it, it had to be done by force.

Here is the play-by-play of what went down and the call MTV made:

http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2015/03/jenelle-evans-finace-arrested-domestic-abuse-911-calls-audio/

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 1

But what if the ring was bought with Jenelle's money? Seriously, I don't buy for a minute that Nathan bought that ring.

http://www.realitytea.com/2015/08/21/jenelle-evans-arrested-tossing-glass-nathans-new-girl/

I don't believe he bought it either.

Here is the South Carolina ruling about engagement rings:

In May 2012, the South Carolina Court of Appeals answered this question by ruling that the ring should be returned to whoever gave the ring, regardless of who cancels the engagement. The Court of Appeals reasoned that an engagement ring is a “gift [that] is impliedly conditioned upon the marriage taking place, [and until] the condition underlying the gift is fulfilled, the attempted gift is unenforceable and must be returned to the donor upon the donor’s request.” Campbell v. Robinson, Opinion No. 4969 (Ct. App. 2012). The Campbell Court also reaffirmed that a cause of action for breach of promise to marry still exists in South Carolina. If, for example, a potential husband breaks off an engagement with the bride-to-be, she can sue her fiancée for the loss of the monetary and social advantages of the promised marriage, mental anguish, humiliation, injury to health and psyche, and losses sustained from expenditures made in preparation of marriage.

I will assume, if Jenelle can prove it was her money that bought the ring, she may have a legal right to it. I post "may" because she may have authorized Nips to access her money by way of a joint account. He too receives an MTV check.  I don't know if they have a joint bank account, let's assume they did. They co-mingled their money and now it would be hard to prove that it was HER earnings that bought that ring. I wouldn't doubt it since Jenelle mentioned to 911 that her car was in HER NAME AND NATHAN'S NAME. That is how stupid she is. Nathan probably convinced Jenelle to have joint accounts, put their names on all the cars she bought, etc.

I was incorrect about their house. It is not a rental. They bought it:

http://hollywoodlife.com/2013/06/21/jenelle-evans-buys-house-boyfriend-nathan-griffith/

The Teen Mom 2 star just revealed her relationship with the 25-year-old part-time model on June 6, but the couple is already shacking up. A source close to Jenelle tells RadarOnline.com:

Jenelle got a house with Nathan and she’s really happy about it.

But she didn’t just “get” a house with her new man — she is officially a homeowner! The insider says Jenelle and Nathan bought the house together, and she even revealed the good news when she tweeted “done deal” with an emoticon of a house, and an emoticon of a thumbs-up sign on June 21.

Jenelle’s friend adds:

They’re totally living together in this house in South Carolina and Jenelle says they bought it together. MTV is filming them there so she’s been really secretive about all of the details, but it has three bedrooms and three bathrooms. Friends of theirs say that they paid just a little less than what it was selling for, which is $134,900.

They didn't buy that house - she has a landlord that watches kaiser all the time while she's out getting arrested. That losers credit is probably in the shitter.

Here's an article from March (that's from a local news station not some gossip rag) that states that Katrina Conlon is listed as the owner according to horry county property records.

http://wbtw.com/2015/03/06/teen-mom-2s-evans-moves-out-leaves-fiance-nathan-griffith-sources-say/

Edited by MPF54
  • Love 1

They didn't buy that house - she has a landlord that watches kaiser all the time while she's out getting arrested. That losers credit is probably in the shitter.

Here's an article from March (that's from a local news station not some gossip rag) that states that Katrina Conlon is listed as the owner according to horry county property records.

http://wbtw.com/2015/03/06/teen-mom-2s-evans-moves-out-leaves-fiance-nathan-griffith-sources-say/

Okay, good to know I was initially correct when I mentioned on another thread that the home was a rental. By the way, even if a legit news site reports on Teen Mom, that is still gossip. LOL

Nathan is a model??? Or am I reading that wrong?

Everyone who takes selfies and puts them on Instagram or FB nowadays apparently counts as a 'model'. E.G. the 'model' with whom Jermy sought solace last year after things went south with Leah.

Either that or it's a misprint and they meant that he is a model airplane glue-sniffer.

I wouldn't doubt it since Jenelle mentioned to 911 that her car was in HER NAME AND NATHAN'S NAME. That is how stupid she is. Nathan probably convinced Jenelle to have joint accounts, put their names on all the cars she bought, etc.

It's pretty sad when 'genius' Nathan can outsmart someone.

Edited by cheatincheetos
  • Love 4

Wow. What is up with Jenelle's face. I know she lost a lot of weight and we all have a bad day but she doesn't look right.

I just hope for her kids that she is not going down that road again.

Wow. What is up with Jenelle's face. I know she lost a lot of weight and we all have a bad day but she doesn't look right.

I just hope for her kids that she is not going down that road again.

It could be the lighting. Harsh fluorescents shining down from overhead can make a supermodel look busted. Think of that Seinfeld epi where Jerry's girlfriend looked beautiful or hideous depending on how the light hit her.

• Love 2

Nathan's friend: "Want a cuddle buddy?"

Nathan: "Naw. I'm straight, dog."

Well, that settles that for all time.

Sorry, but I think the Nipples doth protest too much.

Did anyone see Trainwreck? Nipps reminded me so much of Amy Schumer's boyfriend in the movie. (The first one that was obsessed with the gym)

• Love 2

You know Jenelle should just terminate her rights to kasier.

• Love 2

Everyone who takes selfies and puts them on Instagram or FB nowadays apparently counts as a 'model'. E.G. the 'model' with whom Jermy sought solace last year after things went south with Leah.

Either that or it's a misprint and they meant that he is a model airplane glue-sniffer.

Anyone else remember when Jace's father was referred to as a "model", too?

• Love 4

I think Janelle has referred to every boyfriend as a model. No joke, I'm pretty sure both Kieffer and the guy she married were identified as models at some point. I have no idea what Janelle is talking about, but I don't think anyone is walking a runway in Paris.

• Love 1

I think Janelle has referred to every boyfriend as a model. No joke, I'm pretty sure both Kieffer and the guy she married were identified as models at some point. I have no idea what Janelle is talking about, but I don't think anyone is walking a runway in Paris.

Not even the Sears catalog for that matter.

Edited by Brooklynista
  • Love 3

Supposedly one of Jenelle's exes did actually model in China.

How come Jenelle is always saying she wants to work it out with Nathan for her family, but yet you never see them in any kind of relationship counseling?

It's probably code for make-up sex, which apparently is their favorite kind and perhaps why they've broken up and gotten back together that many times.

• Love 1

Supposedly one of Jenelle's exes did actually model in China.

It's probably code for make-up sex, which apparently is their favorite kind and perhaps why they've broken up and gotten back together that many times.

Is that the kind of "modeling" where they pay you to attend events with older men? Dinners and the like?

• Love 4

Sorry, but I think the Nipples doth protest too much.

Did anyone see Trainwreck? Nipps reminded me so much of Amy Schumer's boyfriend in the movie. (The first one that was obsessed with the gym)

Probably still defensive over the old guyswithiphones.com (NSFW website)  story.

http://www.teenmomjunkies.com/teen-mom-2-2/jenelle-evans/jenelle-denies-boyfriend-picture

Edited by cheatincheetos

If you google "Nathan Griffith model," it seems that back when he first showed up on the show, he was described as an underwear model/MMA fighter, and there was an obscure "modeling agency" that listed him but then deleted his profile after it seemed he was going to be on the show. Cue people speculating that he wasn't a real boyfriend, but somebody MTV found through this agency to pretend to be Jenelle's new boyfriend  http://www.celebdirtylaundry.com/2013/jenelle-evans-fake-boyfriend-nathan-griffith-hired-mtv-pretend-date-photos-1219/

I also googled the name of the "agency", though, and it just looks to be a local (Myrtle Beach) photographer(s)' shop - http://www.exceedimages.com/ - so maybe he posed for some pics for them that they proposed to sell as stock footage - or he had his picture taken by them and agreed to let them put it up on their site as a sample of their work.

Who knows. Small time, at best.

Edited by akr
  • Love 2

Is that the kind of "modeling" where they pay you to attend events with older men? Dinners and the like?

It was a business meeting with investors! Ones that appreciate my caliper!  *high pitched giggle*

Or he's just taken a lot of selfies.  For a supposed underwear model, the pictures circulated at the time don't exactly look professional.

http://dailyentertainmentnews.com/tv/nathan-griffith-teen-mom-jenelle-evans-new-boyfriend/

Not professional other than being the world's oldest profession.

"“Because I’m going to be the guy that makes all the bad sh** in her life go away and help her realize what a great person she is without the media highlighting her life to make her look bad."

Yeah, that happened.

Edited by cheatincheetos
  • Love 8

Who me? Why, I'm just a ridge runnin cotton pickin stump jumper with a few chickens in nice cozy cages and dang proud of it!

I'm sad you changed your fantastical "Stop It!" Avi. :(

Idk, I'm fairly certain that Jenelle and Nipples will get back together at some point, albeit temporarily.

Eta: trouble typing from my new phone, and my two unrelated posts ran together.

Edited by Shelby
  • Love 3

From that linked article above about Nipples:

"he does not have a twitter but according to his Facebook he is from Athens, OH; currently lives in Little River, South Carolina, studies civil engineering technology and works as a front liner at Wyndham Worldwide and is also a part time model at Exceed Images, LLC"

LMAO

• Love 3

Ok I watched Jenelle's 16 and pregnant episode. She said that Jace doesn't need her there because her mom is there. She also said she feels that she has to choose between motherhood and being a normal teen and shouldn't have to give up her freedom. Barbara mentions numerous times that if she wants freedom that badly they can find a good family for Jace, but nope this bitch wants Barbara to care for Jace.

• Love 6

From that linked article above about Nipples:

"he does not have a twitter but according to his Facebook he is from Athens, OH; currently lives in Little River, South Carolina, studies civil engineering technology and works as a front liner at Wyndham Worldwide and is also a part time model at Exceed Images, LLC"

LMAO

Does that mean he is a security guard at a hotel and watches trains go by?

• Love 5

Ok I watched Jenelle's 16 and pregnant episode.

The bit with her riding the mechanical bull while Barb looked after the kid at home summed it all up neatly.

Does that mean he is a security guard at a hotel and watches trains go by?

That reminded me of one of the early episodes of Catfish. The catfish claimed to be going to 'modeling school' (almost all of them claim to be models or rappers) and sent a photo of the school to prove it. The woman behind the catfishing had been so careless that she didn't notice that the school pictured was Pakistan's Government Central Model School, which is a regular all-purpose school for children.

Edited by cheatincheetos
  • Love 6

Ok I watched Jenelle's 16 and pregnant episode. She said that Jace doesn't need her there because her mom is there. She also said she feels that she has to choose between motherhood and being a normal teen and shouldn't have to give up her freedom. Barbara mentions numerous times that if she wants freedom that badly they can find a good family for Jace, but nope this bitch wants Barbara to care for Jace.

Five seasons later nothing has changed except now Kaiser is in this horrible mess, Jenelle has 9 arrests, a divorce, a worthless diploma, and legally shares two expensive cars with a guy she is no longer with.

By the way, where is Jenelle's electric car?

http://www.examiner.com/article/jenelle-evans-boyfriend-buys-her-a-car

Remember when she was in a car accident?

http://www.zimbio.com/Jenelle+Evans/articles/x6V5sUPGUaG/Jenelle+Evans+Hospitalized+After+Car+Crash

• Love 3