Type keyword(s) to search

Jenelle: Birther Of 3, Mother To None

Everyone knows Ensley does not have Down syndrome. Posts suggesting that she does will be removed and warnings issued. Posts such as these leave the impression that an arguably unflattering picture could somehow be construed as a child being disabled is considered ableist and is against the rules of the board.

• Start Topic

If the roles were reversed Jenelle would not be proud of her mother. Jenelle can blame Barb foe so much but she is old enough to get her shit together. Not all the blame should go on Barb. Yes she worked and probably wasn't home much because of trying to keep food and a rood over her kids' heads. I work two jobs and am not home much. I feel guilty for having to miss things and for being stressed and yelling when I am. The past couple episodes Barb has tried to start a conversation with Jenelle and if Jenelle doesn't like one thing she is saying she starts yelling. Jenelle needs anger management. She has fought with everyone she has a relationship with. Jenelle needs to work on herself and not jump into another relationship with a loser. She is past old enough to have a civil conversation with the people that are important to her but she eggs it on and harps and harps and won't let shit go. Jenelle needs to learn how to calm down and quit going over the same things over and over

This x 1000. When Jenelle called Barb to tell her about the vacation to the Virgin Islands, the second Barb asked rational questions, like where would the Roll go and stated she'd have to make different plans for Jace, Jenelle started screaming. When Barb came to pick Jace up and wanted to have an adult convo with Jenelle about what's going on at school, she starts screaming because she doesn't like what she's hearing. When Barb tells her she had to schedule the school conference on her day off, she starts cursing and screaming and tells Barb she'll never see Jace again if she ever gets him back. She's done it for years with everyone. And, if the other person calls her on her deflection tactic, we get the old 'Leave Me Aloooonnnne!!' standby. In Jenelle's twisted outlook on the world, the minute someone says something she doesn't want to hear, they're starting a fight and being mean to her. I know 6 year olds with more emotional maturity.

• Love 12

We need a gif of Nips mocking Jenelle's "Leave Me Alone!" whine.

That might have been Nathan's most redeeming moment. He definitely reads comments like this about himself and Juhnelle, and it shows the way he quoted her famous "leave me aloooone!!" line that started way before they met, or that one time when he said she was like a sister to Jace.

• Love 2

Gotdamn, I could retire on all the money Jenelle has spent on first/last month's rent plus security deposits.

I'm guessing there's a two-part motive to this move, a) give the big F.U. to Nathan and b) start gradually transitioning Kaiser Roll to Barb's care. A baby is a huge inconvenience when you're trying to land a new boyyyyfriend.

• Love 6

Not being from the US of A, could someone tell me if she is moving closer to or away from Barb? Will it still be an hour drive? 

Also (not trying to be a bitch) but Kaiser isn't nearly as cute as Jace was.  I agree with whoever said that they must just shove a bottle in his mouth whenever he cries because he is a big boy.  It is also sort of creepy how much of a Nathan mini-me he is turning out to be. 

jenelle-evans-move-kaiser-03.jpg?fit=600

jenelle-evans-move-kaiser-07.jpg?fit=600

• Love 3

Her poor kids. They will be never know stability :(

But at least one of them will know Weight Watchers. Geez that is a big boy.

Now we see why Nathan is obsessed with the gym. I'd like to see his baby pics and do a comparison.

Edited by Brooklynista
  • Love 6

Then what's the purpose of a certification? 

From what I know, being certified is what many companies or businesses require in order to be hired.

I have no problem posting this again. Kaiser is not cute at all. Jace is a cutie.

Since this happened again this season, I wanted to post this explanation that Jenelle gave back in 2013 as to why Jace calls Barb "Meme" NOT "mama"...LOL: http://www.examiner.com/article/jenelle-evans-explains-why-jace-calls-barbara-evans-mama

Jenelle denies that he calls Barbara Evans “mama” and explained on April 30, “no he says "mémé" it's French for grandmother. Our family tradition.”

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 1

Not being from the US of A, could someone tell me if she is moving closer to or away from Barb? Will it still be an hour drive?

Also (not trying to be a bitch) but Kaiser isn't nearly as cute as Jace was. I agree with whoever said that they must just shove a bottle in his mouth whenever he cries because he is a big boy. It is also sort of creepy how much of a Nathan mini-me he is turning out to be.

jenelle-evans-move-kaiser-03.jpg?fit=600

jenelle-evans-move-kaiser-07.jpg?fit=600

I just looked it up, and Wilmington is about a half hour from Oak Island (assuming Barb still lives there) so yes, Jenelle is moving closer. She'll also be closer to her old stomping grounds where she used to get high high high, which could potentially lead to trouble. I definitely think moving closer to Babs and further from Grandma Nipples will lead to her taking on the roll much more. That will piss off mama crocodile like nothing else! I doubt she'd sign him over like she did with Jace, though.

Also, holy fuckballs, that's a big baby.

• Love 8

From what I know, being certified is what many companies or businesses require in order to be hired.

I have no problem posting this again. Kaiser is not cute at all. Jace is a cutie.

Since this happened again this season, I wanted to post this explanation that Jenelle gave back in 2013 as to why Jace calls Barb "Meme" NOT "mama"...LOL: http://www.examiner.com/article/jenelle-evans-explains-why-jace-calls-barbara-evans-mama

It's actually 'Mamere'. A French-Canadian word for Grandmother or old lady. In Parisian French, 'Ma Mere' is 'my mother'. I know this because I'm part French Canadian (as a lot of people from New England are). Barb is from Rhode Island so I assume her family came to work in the mills and factories around here from Quebec. Edited by Joe Jitsu913
  • Love 3

With Jenelle moving closer to Barbara, I can see Barb taking over Kaiser 24/7, like it or not. It's going to start with Jenelle saying, "I have to work late, can you pick him up from daycare?" To "I'm going out after work, can he stay at your house overnight?" Really quickly.

• Love 7

I will not, under any circumstance, defend Jenelle, but as a baby, I was quite a lard ass. My mom was attentive, loving, and not at all the mess that is Jenelle: Trailer Trash who Hit the Lottery, but like Kaiser, I was a porker for those first couple years.

I saw some TMZ clip of Jenelle out on the town alone in what I'm assuming was Los Angeles. Is that where TMZ does its business? Two women walk by and gush over her and tell her that they were teen moms too. So I assumed she'd once again, left Kaiser in someone else's care while she partied.

• Love 1

I will not, under any circumstance, defend Jenelle, but as a baby, I was quite a lard ass. My mom was attentive, loving, and not at all the mess that is Jenelle: Trailer Trash who Hit the Lottery, but like Kaiser, I was a porker for those first couple years.

I was a chubber as well. Strangely enough it all melted off when I hit puberty and I've maintained a healthy weight ever since. My sister was the complete opposite. Rail thin as a kid, then packed on pounds as a teen and still struggles to keep it in check. Genetics can be cruel, lol.

I saw some TMZ clip of Jenelle out on the town alone in what I'm assuming was Los Angeles. Is that where TMZ does its business? Two women walk by and gush over her and tell her that they were teen moms too. So I assumed she'd once again, left Kaiser in someone else's care while she partied.

charmed1 that video you are referring to was when Jenelle was in Los Angeles for the reunion taping. They filmed here in So. California instead of New York.

I was also a really fat baby. My mom said she had to apply baby powder to my fat rolls frequently or they would chafe. I also didn't really walk until I was 18 months old. I could, I started taking steps at 1 yr old, but only when my parents really encouraged it. I was just a fat lazy baby.

Anyway, I think Roll's weight is a combination of the keep him quiet bottles, his genes from Nathan and the fact that he's still very new to walking, and hasn't had the chance to burn it off. He just looks especially big next to Jace, who I think takes after Jenelle, and she's pretty short.

• Love 4

charmed1 that video you are referring to was when Jenelle was in Los Angeles for the reunion taping. They filmed here in So. California instead of New York.

Oh thanks. That must have been when the other girls ditched her. I wonder who was watching the Roll.

Yea, I'm not really ready to comment on the poor Roll's size. My beast friend is Vegan, extended breastfeeds,  and her entire family eats very healthy. Her oldest daughter is a very normal size, but their baby (about 18 mo) could rival the Michelin man. Oh man, the rolls on that girl! Some babies are just like that. He might very well slim down when he's able to move around more. 

But I will agree that the child has a very unfortunate face courtesy of his psycho father. 

• Love 4

Yea, I'm not really ready to comment on the poor Roll's size. My beast friend is Vegan, extended breastfeeds,  and her entire family eats very healthy. Her oldest daughter is a very normal size, but their baby (about 18 mo) could rival the Michelin man. Oh man, the rolls on that girl! Some babies are just like that. He might very well slim down when he's able to move around more. 

But I will agree that the child has a very unfortunate face courtesy of his psycho father. 

I remember my cousin's kid was pretty chunky. He did eat a lot, but he was just a hungry kid! He was about 9 pounds at birth and was just always hungry as a baby. He was in 18 month clothes at 6 months and weighed 30 pounds by his second birthday. My daughter, granted she's a little petite, weighs 28 pounds and is almost 4. However, we were just at his 3rd birthday party and he is no longer massive for his age- he looks like a pretty average 3 year old.

Confession- I actually think Kaiser is cute. I love chubby babies. I do admit he looks disturbingly like Nathan, but if I didn't see Nathan first, this wouldn't be a problem for me.

• Love 5

Oh man. Remember when Nathan first appeared and we thought he looked like Val Kilmer? I'm so sorry Iceman. That comparison should have never been made.

Have you seen Val Kilmer lately? Not sure which man should be more insulted.

• Love 4

I have a friend with an 18-month-old that's as big (height AND weightwise) as a three-year-old. Her little wrists look like bread baking around twine. Every time I look at her I think "Baby 'Beetus".

Jenelle took Jace and his friend for a boat ride? Unless that boat was attached to concrete and operated by quarters in front of a Piggy Wiggly, that is seven different kinds of a TERRIBLE IDEA.

• Love 5

Yes, but Val is in his 50's and is rumored to have cancer. Plus he's a really talented actor. Nathan is um... it's a struggle to say something nice about Nathan...uh Nathan has a variety of crop tops and does a really good Jenelle impersonation.

• Love 10

Yes, but Val is in his 50's and is rumored to have cancer. Plus he's a really talented actor. Nathan is um... it's a struggle to say something nice about Nathan...uh Nathan has a variety of crop tops and does a really good Jenelle impersonation.

That "leave me alone" bit was killer. I'm going to choose to believe he did that for us, and I don't know about the rest of you, but I'm grateful.

He was the best guy to hit Jenelle up on the dating app.

He stuck around longer than Jenelle's last baby daddy.

He has fucking class (according to himself).

His giggle must have given life to hundreds of fairies, because it's so high pitched it sounds like a baby's.

• Love 7

I was a chubber as well. Strangely enough it all melted off when I hit puberty and I've maintained a healthy weight ever since.

I understand that some babies are chubby but that baby has the face of a sumu wrestler.  When the face is that fat it's usually a sign of a future fat kid.

• Love 5

I understand that some babies are chubby but that baby has the face of a sumu wrestler. When the face is that fat it's usually a sign of a future fat kid.

I don't know, I was a normal sized baby and skinny toddler who became a chubby child. My husband was the opposite, a fat baby and skinny kid. With Kaiser it will probably depend on his genetics and if anyone bothers to feed him a healthy diet. Which knowing the gruesome twosome is unlikely.

• Love 1

That kid is just not cute to me because he looks like that asshole father of his. As for his weight, I will go with the theory that Jenelle always has him in some crib or swing because she can't be bothered to actively play with him. She shoves a bottle in his mouth and calls it a day.

• Love 4

Sorry the roll doesn't have good genes.

I still suspect that Nipplethan made things worse by feeding him bodybuilder supplements not intended for small children, thinking he was creating a future Mr. Universe. Remember the old Kathy Lee Gifford episode of South Park where Cartman believed he needed to 'bulk up' for his public appearance with supplements?

Edited by cheatincheetos
  • Love 2

Kaiser is a big ol' chubster, but I think he's young enough that he can grow out of it. He will probably burn it off once he really starts walking and gets into the toddler stage (as long as they stop stuffing a bottle/sippy cup in his face every time he makes a sound). Personally I think Nips is ok looking. He's not super attractive, but also not hideous....physically. His personality is what makes him ugly. He's sneaky and conniving and a manipulator. Just like Jenelle. They really are perfect for each other.

• Love 3

I still suspect that Nipplethan made things worse by feeding him bodybuilder supplements not intended for small children, thinking he was creating a future Mr. Universe. Remember the old Kathy Lee Gifford episode of South Park where Cartman believed he needed to 'bulk up' for his public appearance with supplements?

Body builder supplements for a baby? Wtf is wrong with him?

Body builder supplements for a baby? Wtf is wrong with him?

There is no proof that he did this; I'm just riffing on his own likely use of certain "athletic" substances and could just see him thinking that it makes sense to give a baby protein powder (some of which have added sugars) instead of age appropriate formula and baby food. If he did, it might contribute to the kid bloating up. I think even goofy Nathan would know better than to inject a kid with steroids or HGH. I hope so!

Edited by cheatincheetos
  • Love 3

So...mugshot 16?

If I know Nipples, he definitely did it hoping/knowing Jenelle would flip a shit and overreact, which he could use against her in future custody battles. Not because he cares about the roll so much (even though I do think he cares about Kaiser more than he does about his daughter. Sad but true) but just to stick it to Jenelle. Also it's just one more arrest that will look bad when/if she goes for custody of Jace. I'm sure Nipps just sees that as a bonus.

• Love 6