Type keyword(s) to search

Jenelle: Birther Of 3, Mother To None

Everyone knows Ensley does not have Down syndrome. Posts suggesting that she does will be removed and warnings issued. Posts such as these leave the impression that an arguably unflattering picture could somehow be construed as a child being disabled is considered ableist and is against the rules of the board.

• Start Topic

20 hours ago, druzy said:

Was she the friend who was with Jenelle when she was screaming at Nathan on the phone. The friend had a shirt that horizontally listed the names of models on her shirt.

Oh idk... I want to say it was before Nathan, but I’m not sure.

• Love 1
6 hours ago, druzy said:

No, you should fuck off. Like all other days.

I think Nathan is unattractive but it somehow works on a little boy because Kaiser looks so much like him yet he’s cute.

• Love 24

Jenelle may regret getting that Ancestry DNA test.  23 and Me and Ancestry.com would give police access to your DNA if they have a warrant. Police would also be able to obtain DNA from a family member to make a “familial match.” 

Hopefully UBT got one too.

Is Jenelle 30% Native American? I wonder if she will apply for Native American benefits.

@FairyDusted-how did you fail the test? That's hysterical. 

• Love 11

OMG! My friends won't do them either because she doesn't want to be framed for a crime. I'm don't care. Almost always home with 3 other people so I went ahead. I got an email after the first stating that my sample was unusable or incomplete. I received a new kit on them. I figured out it was the kit that was actually  faulty while packing my second kit up. @druzy 

Now Janelle was actually stupid in doing that BUT she already has a record on file. 

• Love 4

I had a friend who warned me about the company having access to the dna... I can’t say I really care, I’m curious and I want to do it, I think I’m gonna watch amazon prime for a kit to go on sale, last year on prime day they were half off, but I hesitated.

Does this result mean we are going to have to hear incessantly how she is Native American? I’m actually not surprised, I could see how some of her features could be Native American. Now that she can paint with all the colors of the wind will she trade her gun for a bow and arrow? (I know that is an inappropriate joke, sometimes I can’t resist the potential for a laugh, and the joke is more how she goes all in without any real information... like now that she has that result with Native American in her, without actually looking into what that would look like culturally, I could see her misappropriating the crap out of it and saying it’s ok because she’s “part Indian”).

• Love 10
3 hours ago, FairyDusted said:

No French? 

I think it's lumped into Western European. German, French, Dutch, and Belgian/Flemish DNA is so close they can't really tell it all apart yet. Big disappointment for me because my family has an ongoing debate about whether we're German or Dutch! I wonder if Jenelle was disappointed not to be more French.

I'm not sure how these tests can be used against you if the sample isn't collected under observation/with proof of identity. For all they know my unrelated female friend and I sent in our saliva under each other's names. 

• Love 7
21 minutes ago, FairyDusted said:

They didn't even split up the UK between England and Ireland

Same here! And that's mostly what I was, but in my family's case, there was no doubt it was Irish (my great-grandmother even spoke with an Irish accent). I did 23 and Me and now Jenelle's results make me want to try Ancestry, too, just to see if it's consistent. I wonder how she got that bit of Polynesian in there! It's funny how Europeans get so annoyed when Americans say they're "Irish" or "Italian" or whatever. We're not claiming nationality, just ethnicity, because we're all mongrels!

• Love 5
1 hour ago, JocelynCavanaugh said:

I'm not sure how these tests can be used against you if the sample isn't collected under observation/with proof of identity. For all they know my unrelated female friend and I sent in our saliva under each other's names. 

Thanks for pointing that out @JocelynCavanaugh! Now I want to take a 23 and Me or Ancestry test to find out if I am truly 100% Italian. By the way, I don't plan on engaging in any criminal activities but I do sell on Ebay. What if (God forbid) the purchaser is hit over the head with a vase she purchased from me, my DNA would be all over the crime scene. But I digress. 

Back to Jenelle, is she still trying to get custody of Jace or is it more akin to OJ still looking for the killers? 

• Love 9

My father's family has been very attached to the idea that his relatives are from Ireland (many generations ago).  He finally got a DNA test done and most of his genes are from Great Britain, with only a tiny bit from Ireland. I don't know how they are able to sort out the regions in Europe, though. I wonder how all the displacement of millions during and after WWII affects things.

• Love 5

I only do DNA on my dogs. That’s all I’m interested in.

Just got Mimi’s back. Her Mom was 100% Great Pyrenees (we kinda knew that). Dad was 50% Australian Cattle Dog and 25% Australian Shepherd. I now call her Dingo sometimes (as in only a Dingo wouldn’t like Farrah Abraham’s music)...It actually fits her...

Edited by Jennifersdc
  • Love 9
1 hour ago, druzy said:

@Mkay you called it! The video was from years ago. People were calling her out so she posted this:

What does wild sharks mean? Different from the domesticated ones?

Edited by Jennifersdc
  • Love 17
1 hour ago, druzy said:

@Mkay you called it! The video was from years ago. People were calling her out so she posted this:

Hahahaha None of that is living off the grid. We knew she wouldn’t have a clue. Drop her off in the middle of Alaska with no cell phone and the her to go.  See how that works.  ?

• Love 9
5 hours ago, MaddyMaeboxerbabe said:

how is going on vacation “living off grid” in any way??   

Remember, this is the idiot that thought it she said 'out of the box' over and over again while looking at wedding dresses, no one would figure out that she bought a copy of Chelsea's dress. Out of the box actually meant wearing her veil backwards. She wouldn't last 30 seconds off the grid. No cell phone!

• Love 12

Those aren’t even her accurate results. You’re supposed to receive a full estimate of 100%, not 145%. Jenelle just screengrabbed only part of the 150 regions that were tested. The colored circles next to the ethnic regions are correct, but only the numbers with percentages on your results summary page are accurate. 

I know this because I also receive the same numbers on my regions tested page and my dna percentages are different numbers. For instance, my Native American percentage is 11%, Irish/Scotland/Wales is <1%, Great Britain 2%, Iberian 33%, etc.

67A1A048-6E6C-4D45-9844-9AB798DB362A.jpeg

3A15DC46-697D-405D-971B-0B534B4BDEB8.jpeg

Edited by onthemoon
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, onthemoon said:

Those aren’t even her accurate results. You’re supposed to receive a full estimate of 100%, not 145%. Jenelle just screengrabbed only part of the 150 regions that were tested. The colored circles next to the ethnic regions are correct, but only the numbers with percentages on your results summary page are accurate. 

I know this because I also receive the same numbers on my regions tested page and my dna percentages are different numbers. For instance, my Native American percentage is 11%, Irish/Scotland/Wales is <1%, Great Britain 2%, Iberian 33%, etc.

67A1A048-6E6C-4D45-9844-9AB798DB362A.jpeg

3A15DC46-697D-405D-971B-0B534B4BDEB8.jpeg

Would you recommend this test?

8 hours ago, druzy said:

Would you recommend this test?

I recommend testing with both ancestry and 23&me for a fun comparison. I received similar results overall and that’s with a 12+ region background from Puerto Rican ancestry.

Each site has their own cool features. With Ancestry, you can attach your family tree to your dna test and pinpoint the relation of your dna relatives, but you have to pay a monthly membership in order to create the tree and receive access to records.

With 23&me, you can have both parents take the test which supposedly phases your results for more “accuracy”, view your maternal/paternal haplogroups, and soon they will roll out a major upgrade pinpointing countries on some categories. The only thing is 23&me leaves dna unassigned (6% unassigned in my case) where Ancestry does not.

Edited by onthemoon
  • Love 7
1 hour ago, onthemoon said:

I recommend testing with both ancestry and 23&me for a fun comparison. I received similar results overall and that’s with a 12+ region background from Puerto Rican ancestry.

Each site has their own cool features. With Ancestry, you can attach your family tree to your dna test and pinpoint the relation of your dna relatives, but you have to pay a monthly membership in order to create the tree and receive access to records.

With 23&me, you can have both parents take the test which supposedly phases your results for more “accuracy”, view your maternal/paternal haplogroups, and soon they will roll out a major upgrade pinpointing countries on some categories. The only thing is 23&me leaves dna unassigned (6% unassigned in my case) where Ancestry does not.

Thank you!

• Love 1
5 hours ago, Calm81 said:

This would explain the incessant need for the feathers in her hair???!!!! *Runs and hides* ?

ED168BEE-B52E-42EF-8A9B-16EBA989AA43.jpeg

Wow. I didn’t realize how much her face has changed. I know she had lip fillers or whatever you call those things and breast implants and she draws her eyebrows on, but does anyone know what other work she’s had done to her face? Farrah obviously leads the pack in cosmetic surgery amongst these geniuses, followed by Kail Kong, and Chelsea gets her face frozen at Randalicious Botox parties, but Jenelle looks like she might be in the Face Off category too. This show’s theme song should be 50 Cent’s, “Have a Baby by Me, Be a Millionaire.”

Edited by charmed1
  • Love 11

Jenelle definitely had something done to her chin. It used to be a huge block with no definition, now she has some shape and even dimples. No way is it just make up and she hasn't gained/lost a significant amount of weight to change her face that much. Whenever anyone mentions that she is pretty I remember how plain she was as a teen and how she basically bought her good looks.

• Love 5

Back when Hulk had her ass supersized, Jenelle tried to get a freebie chin job from Dr Miami and he turned her down. I remember her posting about it. She must have gone to a non famewhore cosmetic surgeon and paid full price. She's definitely had work done! She could  spend millions on procedures but nothing can change the ugly on the inside.

• Love 7
2 hours ago, HeySandyStrange said:

how she basically bought her good looks.

Well, she got ripped off because I still find her to be fugly...of course her winning personality has attributed to that, but I've honestly never thought she was good looking. If I saw her walking down the street & had no idea who she was, I wouldn't give her a second glance pre, or post work done. 

• Love 12
22 minutes ago, CaliforniaLove said:

Well, she got ripped off because I still find her to be fugly...of course her winning personality has attributed to that, but I've honestly never thought she was good looking. If I saw her walking down the street & had no idea who she was, I wouldn't give her a second glance pre, or post work done. 

Lol oh I agree, I think Jenelle is average at best, looks wise. I know some people think she's pretty (my husband included), but even taking away her hideous personality, I think she's nothing special.

• Love 13
46 minutes ago, LBS said:

does she still have that "French" tattoo?  Does she realize that isn't the correct translation?  I'm dying laughing!

She does still have it. Haven’t looked to see if it’s different. 

Edited by Mkay
  • Love 3

I can't read what her's says - "Ada passera Russi" ????

When I put "this too shall pass" through google translate, into French, I get: Ceci aussi devrait passer

So what the fuck does her's say?

On 3/17/2018 at 3:35 PM, DangerousMinds said:

Are consisted of? How are her weekends any different from weekdays?

The schools in Carolina (North or South) are not well.

On 3/18/2018 at 2:45 AM, Purerockfury said:

4E6A9E46-019B-487B-90F7-AEE6BDBCACCA.jpeg

Is he slicing up a peach with a knife right next to her fingers??  Jesus these people.

Edited by heatherchandler
  • Love 13