Type keyword(s) to search

Jenelle: Birther Of 3, Mother To None

Everyone knows Ensley does not have Down syndrome. Posts suggesting that she does will be removed and warnings issued. Posts such as these leave the impression that an arguably unflattering picture could somehow be construed as a child being disabled is considered ableist and is against the rules of the board.

• Start Topic

I have to say as hr manager for a medical office, the first thing we look for is felonies because we will not under any circumstance hire anyone with a felony. We run extensive background checks and we hire the person who is qualified. If more then one is qualified we hire the one with no record.

Now that Marijuana possession is a misdemeanor in many states would you hire someone with that on their record? Or do any type of drug convictions automatically mean an application is kicked out of consideration?

Now that Marijuana possession is a misdemeanor in many states would you hire someone with that on their record? Or do any type of drug convictions automatically mean an application is kicked out of consideration?

No we have a list of automatic disqualifications and while a conviction for that would not disqualify you, you have to pass an initial drug test plus random drug testing. I think we can agree that it would be unlikely that jannell could pass those tests.

No we have a list of automatic disqualifications and while a conviction for that would not disqualify you, you have to pass an initial drug test plus random drug testing. I think we can agree that it would be unlikely that jannell could pass those tests.

Thanks for the info!

Now that MTV's parent company has experienced a crash in their stock price today after bad earnings, along with DISCA (owns TLC) maybe they will rethink their business model of getting ratings by dumbing down tv, rewarding the people with the most bad behavior and cramming ridiculous amount of ads into everything.

Nawwwww.

• Love 3

Cheeting Cheetos- love your new pix. Haven't read thru all of the posts, but saw that Janelle and Nips have broken up. Quick question, who is taking care of the Roll? Seems like Nips did a decent portion of the child care. Janelle barely lifted a finger with Jace when he was little, I can't imagine her being much better with baby #2. Plus is anyone feeding the dogs? It kind of scares me because Janelle seems lazy.

• Love 2

Cheeting Cheetos- love your new pix. Haven't read thru all of the posts, but saw that Janelle and Nips have broken up. Quick question, who is taking care of the Roll? Seems like Nips did a decent portion of the child care. Janelle barely lifted a finger with Jace when he was little, I can't imagine her being much better with baby #2. Plus is anyone feeding the dogs? It kind of scares me because Janelle seems lazy.

Last I heard - which was purely speculation from possibly iffy sources, but I thought his Mom had Kaiser most of the time. At least one dog got stolen and another one confiscated by animal control, so maybe they've found new homes. Wasn't there a worried looking cat in the last episode too, or am I mixing them up with another household?  I just hope they all (kids, dogs, cats...) find good homes.

• Love 2

Could this be the child custody case?

Blind Item: This Teen Mom had to postpone an extremely important event because she knows she would not be able to pass the drug test that would be ordered. Jenelle Evans

• Love 5

Seems like Nips did a decent portion of the child care. Janelle barely lifted a finger with Jace when he was little, I can't imagine her being much better with baby #2. Plus is anyone feeding the dogs? It kind of scares me because Janelle seems lazy.

I doubt that Nips did that much-- he just made sure to get some photo ops of being all fatherly and such. His full time job is fussing in front of the mirror and lifting at the gym.

Every time Jenelle refers to herself in the third person I hear Gollum's voice complaining about how "nice Smeagol" isn't appreciated.

• Love 1

I doubt that Nips did that much-- he just made sure to get some photo ops of being all fatherly and such. His full time job is fussing in front of the mirror and lifting at the gym.

Every time Jenelle refers to herself in the third person I hear Gollum's voice complaining about how "nice Smeagol" isn't appreciated.

Jenelle really does have some Smeagol/Gollum moments. Now that I think of it, when Javi was accusing Kail of being sneaky, this scene came to mind...

http://m.youtube.com/results?q=gollum%20says%20sneaking&sm=3.

Edited by truelovekiss
Could this be the child custody case?

Blind Item: This Teen Mom had to postpone an extremely important event because she knows she would not be able to pass the drug test that would be ordered. Jenelle Evans

LOL, right after she got done yelling at Barb last night that she would piss clean and get her son back!

• Love 5

Kaiser (I still can't believe that's his name), is Nathan's doppelganger.  I'm wondering if Nathan was "fluffy" growing up as well.  When Kaiser was laying on his changing table I couldn't tell if he looked more like Nathan or Gary Shirley (TM2).  I wonder if past weight issues are part of Nathan's constant working out. 

Edited by zenme
  • Love 4

What is interesting about the whole custody thing, is that while Barb is a grandparent and not a parent, it looks like South Carolina recognizes grandparent visitation rights (as well as grandparent adoption against an unfit parent, but lets assume here that Jenelle regains her parental rights). 

The statute: 

SC GRANDPARENT VISITATION LAW

SECTION 1. Section 63-3-530(A)(33) of the 1976 Code, as added by Act 361 of 2008, is amended to read:

“(33) to order visitation for the grandparent of a minor child where either or both parents of the minor child is or are deceased, or are divorced, or are living separate and apart in different habitats, if the court finds that:

(1) the child’s parents or guardians are unreasonably depriving the grandparent of the opportunity to visit with the child, including denying visitation of the minor child to the grandparent for a period exceeding ninety days; and

(2) that awarding grandparent visitation would not interfere with the parent-child relationship; and:

(a) the court finds by clear and convincing evidence that the child’s parents or guardians are unfit; or

(b) the court finds by clear and convincing evidence that there are compelling circumstances to overcome the presumption that the parental decision is in the child’s best interest.

The judge presiding over this matter may award attorney’s fees and costs to the prevailing party.

For purposes of this item, ‘grandparent’ means the natural or adoptive parent of any parent to a minor child;”

I think Barb can easily meet the prongs of the statute.

• Love 5

Can we touch in how a than called Janelle a "sociopath"? Interesting choice of words from him and pretty spot on. He knows Janelle is nuts and he plays on it.

One thing I gleaned from their spat is that Nathan is no dummy. He is in Janelles brain and he knows how to keep her completely off kilter. The look she had on her face when he sided with Barb and said Jace shouldn't be snatched away? She didn't know if she was coming or going. I'm sure he plays mind games like that all the time and she isn't swift enough to see what's happening.

He has to have her brain twisted to convince her that a trip that SHE paid for that included all of HIS friends to give her a ring that SHE no doubt paid for was a good thing.

• Love 4

Yesyesyesyesyesyesyesyes! I need Keefuh in Janelle's life. It's like breathing. He doesn't scare me like the other boyfriends/husbands scare me. I hold my breath, waiting for them to hurt someone. Keiffah? I just relax and wait to see him doze off. Even when they fight he seems so.... Calm. I don't get the feeling he's gonna hit anyone. He just seems like he wants to avoid confrontation and smoke another bowl.

• Love 8

Ya know, those Teen Mom OG broads had better conspire to murder somebody if they have any hopes of bringing it harder than this batch!

Cannot wait for Janelle and Kiefer The Remix!

Edited by Brooklynista
  • Love 6

Ya know, those Teen Mom OG broads had better conspire to murder somebody if they have any hopes of bringing it harder than this batch!

Cannot wait for Janelle and Kiefer The Remix!

For realz. Between the endless Jenelle drama, the upcoming Germy divorce and the inevitable Javi divorce these hoes will be bringing the drama for the next five years. I'm sure Adam will be arrested for some stupid shit before long as well, so there's no shortage of content with this bunch.

• Love 2

Yesyesyesyesyesyesyesyes! I need Keefuh in Janelle's life. It's like breathing. He doesn't scare me like the other boyfriends/husbands scare me. I hold my breath, waiting for them to hurt someone. Keiffah? I just relax and wait to see him doze off. Even when they fight he seems so.... Calm. I don't get the feeling he's gonna hit anyone. He just seems like he wants to avoid confrontation and smoke another bowl.

Heroin has that effect as well. I think he's down for a "good time" with any drug, chick, situation that comes up and seems like a good idea at the time. I don't find him scary like others either, though.

• Love 2

Never looked at the Mom's instagram before - she's utterly toxic, too. Why does all this need to be online? Good lord.

I'm thinking this is on of those pages a fan will put up. I can't see Babs ending her shift at the deli counter and going home to post on Instagram. Barb probably still has a flip phone.

• Love 7

I'm thinking this is on of those pages a fan will put up. I can't see Babs ending her shift at the deli counter and going home to post on Instagram. Barb probably still has a flip phone.

God, I hope you're right. [looked again - pretty sure you are]

Edited by akr

I've not made a history of watching this show, but have watched the last few episodes just because it makes my jaw drop and people comment on it here . . . I guess I was prepared to believe anything. I feel a little stupid for posting that, but on the other hand, if I hadn't, I'd have persisted in my delusion. Thanks for clearing that up, everybody. 

• Love 1

Last I heard - which was purely speculation from possibly iffy sources, but I thought his Mom had Kaiser most of the time. At least one dog got stolen and another one confiscated by animal control, so maybe they've found new homes. Wasn't there a worried looking cat in the last episode too, or am I mixing them up with another household?  I just hope they all (kids, dogs, cats...) find good homes.

Stolen or uh, maybe rescued by a kind stranger?

• Love 3

My thought exactly. "Stolen" in the eyes of Jenelle and Nathan. I personally think rescued.

If I'm not mistaken, didn't that happen before where two women took the dogs because they were tired of seeing them left out in the rain? I think they were forced to give them back, but it wouldn't surprise me if the same thing happened again. I noticed they still have the pitbull, so it must have been the husky that was taken.

Could be, BitterApple. I remember them being stolen once and taken once by animal control. I think one involved them being out in the rain and another involved them being chained to a tree and tangled up with no access to water. Or maybe these were the same event and I just combined them in my head. I do vaguely remember at least one had to be returned but thought I'd read that he was taken again. I forgot about the 4th of July fireworks incident though so they obviously had at least one dog at that point.  So sad. I hope they find good homes someday.

• Love 1

I think it's hilarious that Jenelle is back with her boyyyyyfriend. High, high, they both high. It's like, at this point, she has a rotation of dudes because no one new would go near that crazy. So after Keefuh pisses her off, will she get back with Gary or Coatland? I can't keep the order straight.

And, oh Dear God, was she with that dead-eyed fucker who lived with his mom long enough for him to factor into the rotation? Because no, just no.

• Love 7

Jenelle was with Keifer last night you guys...

Her booooyyyyfriennddss back y'all!!!!!

Thank you sweet baby Jesus!!! Our hopes and prayers have been heard.

Please let MTV cameras be around to catch the Jenieffer reunion! (And let Kaiser and Jace be far, far away.)

• Love 6

Thank you sweet baby Jesus!!! Our hopes and prayers have been heard.

Please let MTV cameras be around to catch the Jenieffer reunion! (And let Kaiser and Jace be far, far away.)

Lol! I'm pretty sure Kaiser and Jace are already far, far away from Supermom.

• Love 4

Classic dumbass Jenelle:  “I wouldn’t really say that [i've made a million dollars], I would say a little bit over maybe half [a million] I’m not really allowed to discuss it.”

Note to Janelle:  You just discussed it.

Roughly a hundred grand a year to let MTV film you for a few months, while living in not-very-expensive parts of the Country.  No wonder most of them feel no need to get actual jobs.

• Love 10

Classic dumbass Jenelle:  “I wouldn’t really say that [i've made a million dollars], I would say a little bit over maybe half [a million] I’m not really allowed to discuss it.”

Note to Janelle:  You just discussed it.

Roughly a hundred grand a year to let MTV film you for a few months, while living in not-very-expensive parts of the Country.  No wonder most of them feel no need to get actual jobs.

It's like a more disgusting version of "Brewster's Millions"...get that much money and still manage to blow it all. Mike Tyson was better with his money than Jenelle.

• Love 4