Type keyword(s) to search

Jenelle: Birther Of 3, Mother To None

Everyone knows Ensley does not have Down syndrome. Posts suggesting that she does will be removed and warnings issued. Posts such as these leave the impression that an arguably unflattering picture could somehow be construed as a child being disabled is considered ableist and is against the rules of the board.

• Start Topic

37 minutes ago, druzy said:

@Mkay UBT & Jenelle must read this forum because she deleted her tweet-lol!

JESSI.jpg

Oh, shut up Jessica. David won't "have" to film anymore? Newsflash, camera shy people don't generally seek out partners who have spent the last 8 years of their lives on a reality show. And they don't have social media tantrums. The notion of MTV just begging David to appear on their show or forcing him to is just absolutely ludicrous and you sound dumb for even trying to spin that.

Also, genius, while I agree with the sentiment that Jenelle won't get fired, that really will be a call made by someone far higher up than Jenelle's little kiss ass producer. If Viacom wants her fired, she WILL be fired.

Edited by Tatum
  • Love 20
15 hours ago, Booger666 said:

Has Dr Drew said anything about all this?  Cause I remember a time that Dr Douchebag said David was good for Janelle because he “contained” her.  How’s he feeling now about his role as a professional in encouraging this relationship?

I'm sure he'd be careful about what he said publicly, but I would imagine that, at minimum, Drew would excuse UBT's homophobic comments as "unfortunate" or "inappropriate," but not indicative of any serious flaw.

Though I'm thrilled that UBT got fired, I wonder why this was the last straw for MTV? Didn't he call Drew a faggot while he was taping an MTV show? If using a homophobic slur in the midst of an in-person tantrum was ok, why is it a fireable offense on Twitter?

• Love 8
1 minute ago, TheRealT said:

I'm sure he'd be careful about what he said publicly, but I would imagine that, at minimum, Drew would excuse UBT's homophobic comments as "unfortunate" or "inappropriate," but not indicative of any serious flaw.

Though I'm thrilled that UBT got fired, I wonder why this was the last straw for MTV? Didn't he call Drew a faggot while he was taping an MTV show? If using a homophobic slur in the midst of an in-person tantrum was ok, why is it a fireable offense on Twitter?

The previous incident didn't get a lot of media attention and sponsors didn't pull out because of it.

MTV has been publicly shamed into doing something about this. It's got nothing to do with their last straw.

• Love 19

Isn't Jessica the sister who (in her mid-30s) got arrested for assault just a couple of weeks ago?  I almost posted then that at least Jenelle might age out of it by the time she was Jessica's age. (I am in general in favor of giving these girls a bit of a pass for stupid things they did years ago - Kail and the sweatpants, for example - as opposed to the stupid things they are doing right now.). 

• Love 7
3 minutes ago, Tatum said:

The previous incident didn't get a lot of media attention and sponsors didn't pull out because of it.

MTV has been publicly shamed into doing something about this. It's got nothing to do with their last straw.

That's exactly what I thought.

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, Tatum said:

Yep. This hit them in their pocketbook and that's all that matters.

• Love 12

I can just imagine the episode.

Jenelle voiceover : David’s decided he don’t wanna be on camera anymore so I havfta take Kaiser  and Ensley to the park by myself.

Kaiser on swing, Jenelle sitting on her ass. “No, I won’t push you, kick! Its not fair that David’s not here’s and I have to parent by myself! It’s so hard!”

• Love 18

As much as I hate David, I’m kinda tired of all the z-list family/friends coming out of the woodwork to comment, especially Jessica and Courtland. Neither of them are in contact with Jenelle and David, and they comment like they have this insight that none of us understand. I guess Jessica at least probably hears things second hand from their mom, but for the most part neither of them ever add any info that we didn’t already know. Javi too... 

Just now, purpleyoshi said:

I can just imagine the episode.

Jenelle voiceover : David’s decided he don’t wanna be on camera anymore so I havfta take Kaiser  and Ensley to the park by myself.

Kaiser on swing, Jenelle sitting on her ass. “No, I won’t push you, kick! Its not fair that David’s not here’s and I have to parent by myself! It’s so hard!”

“Oh yeah sooooo fun hanging out at the park with my kids... ugh”

• Love 8

jenelle really can’t quit the show while she is still under contract or she can be sued for breach of contract. They are in the middle of filming and she is obligated to film. Now they can fire her for breaching the terms of her contract, I.e. morality clause, but they can’t fire her for her husband’s behavior.

Honestly, Jenelle is probably the only reason most people  watch because of the train wreck aspect of her life. Chelsea seems nice enough but she will never get high ratings. Jenelle’s antics make for more storylines than anyone else on this show. The drama brings the interest. I don’t see Viacom getting rid of her unless she alone creates a huge scandal that cannot be contained. 

Besides, outside of Farrah, none of the people on  any of the teen mom shows are in a position to make the same amount of money doing anything else. Jenelle isn’t going to go out and get a high six figure job that will keep her in the lifestyle she has become accustomed. She needs the show. 

• Love 7
7 minutes ago, leighroda said:

Oh yeah sooooo fun hanging out at the park with my kids... ugh”

Janelle and Amber can commiserate about this while getting high, high.  Remember a few episodes back when Amber was visiting Leah at Kristina’s house doing a coloring activity that Kristina planned and Leah was all “Remember how you used to take me to the park and how much fun that was?” and Amber was was all dead eyes.  Going to the park with your kids IS actually the fun part of parenting which, overall, is a lot of hard work.  If these two bitches can’t even enjoy the fun part then sweet baby Jesus in his fleece lined diaper, or CPS, please help the babies they keep popping out.

• Love 16
25 minutes ago, lovesnark said:

Yep. This hit them in their pocketbook and that's all that matters.

I think it might've happened even without the sponsors pulling out. Once In Touch and People Magazine started reporting the story, they ran a pretty big risk of people who don't even know about this show wondering why the hell MTV is keeping a mentally unstable man known for shooting off his mouth with hate speech on their payroll. Combine that with his previous physical altercation, the criticism that authorities recently faced over not properly investigating that FL shooter when his own social media showed plenty of things that were worth investigating before he killed 17 innocent people, the gun pictures Jenelle and UBT were posting in the wake of the FL shooting, MTV's announcement that Farrah's "morals did not align with theirs" or whatever bullshit they came up with- they backed themselves in a corner and had no choice but to get rid of him. It's more shocking they waited as long as they did.

ETA: While David's hate speech was despicable, it was far from the worst thing these two, or other participants on this show, have done. Those actions are not only NOT punished, they are rewarded in terms of more camera time and bonuses! MTV likely figures the people that hate-watch are the minority, and a lot less likely to get up in arms about this show. And the ones with the biggest social media presence are more likely to be fans, given their ages and um, their ability to be online a lot, to put it delicately.  So, when these girls and their SOs blatantly neglect or abuse their children, or break the law, or do a 100 other morally questionable things, MTV is probably not worried about social media pitchforks. Hate speeches on the other hand? Duck and run, MTV. And cut this loser loose and accept your accolades, which we all know aren't deserved.

Edited by Tatum
  • Love 9

As far as the Teen Mom 2's go, Chelsea actually has the most followers on Instagram by a significant margin.  2.8M people follow Janelle on Instagram wheras Chelsea has 5M followers. Kail falls between them at 3.2M, and I couldn't find Leah on Instagram. Briana, as a comparison only has 716k Instagram followers. 

Maybe this controversy will be good for MTV. They can give the MTV OG spot vacated by Farrah to MacKenezie Edwards, and they can stick MacKenezie from TM3 in TM2 to replace Janelle. It doesn't look like Brianna has added anything to TM2, and she can be taken off as well. Brianna should be thanking her lucky stars that David's social media antics got more coverage than hers. I'm hoping MTV gets rid of her quietly. 

• Love 10
51 minutes ago, Mr. Minor said:

Maybe some sponsors can chime in and get this John Lithgow looking POS bitch fired, fucking lowlife!

Hey! John Lithgow is a national treasure. He doesn’t deserve to be used to describe this trash panda. 

1 hour ago, akr said:

Not interested in Javi's late-to-the-action point of view. '

Seriously. Maybe he can give his opinion on the Exxon Valdez spill since he’s into current events. 

• Love 11
24 minutes ago, MakingBacon said:

Besides, outside of Farrah, none of the people on  any of the teen mom shows are in a position to make the same amount of money doing anything else. Jenelle isn’t going to go out and get a high six figure job that will keep her in the lifestyle she has become accustomed. She needs the show. 

This is true, but David will likely pressure her to quit in solidarity with him. And she can't really tell him to pound sand because he owns half the house and they have a kid together. Plus, Jenelle is needy and desperate and can't be single for any period of time. If he pressures her, she'll fold, I bet. But he might- might- realize forcing this issue means they'll be broke in a year and "allow" her to keep filming. Which he will maintain means she "owes" him.

• Love 14
2 hours ago, Mkay said:

David is singing some country song in this Snapchat video.  I don’t listen to country at all, (I’m a classic rock, rock, alternative girl) but it mentioned something about “All the fools hate me.”  Yes, yes we do. 

6206AFFA-AF59-416F-A558-6A3878D9FA49.jpeg

DB9F4874-0B26-440D-B02B-50FF4B86EA02.jpeg

Maybe because I sound like a goat from something going on with acid reflux in my throat, not to mention a cyst on my vocal cords and I'm frustrated, but these idiots with the tampering with their faces. Here, Janelle appears to be a dog.  WTF.  I can't imagine doing that, I notice it's popular, but I tell ya, I'm not meant to live in these times. Too much weird shit everywhere.

• Love 10

I know this won't happen, but it would be SO funny if all these sponsors pulling out had production saying, you know what? We had a good run. Let's just cancel the series. And Kail would be all like wait wait wait!

• Love 20

Screenshots have been sent of Jenelle "liking" some of David's tweets to a number of sponsors. She may actually not be in the clear. I'd up her odds of getting fired to 25/75 with the addition of a second, possibly third sponsor pulling out from the show.

• Love 16
2 hours ago, littleB1rdy said:

Also if he hated filming so much, why did he never decline to be filmed? He sure seemed fine with being on camera and getting paid for it. His hillbilly sister is just trying to make him look/feel better by trying to say he will enjoy being fired. He’s been out of a job for a couple years now and not many places are gonna hire him after this fiasco. Good luck trying to work while Jenelle blows up your phone crying about how loooonely she is.

2 hours ago, ghoulina said:

Well, this is fantastic news. Not perfect news. But a step in the right direction. 

I don't buy that David hates filming. He just hates that he can't control EDITING, and that he's been shown in a bad light. But, damn, his 5 seconds on Twitter topped everything he'd ever done on the show. 

It will be interesting seeing how they film Jenelle without him. I see her suddenly deciding she's not that mad at Barb anymore. 

I think David will be near implosion. He'll be torn between  forcing her to quit the show out of pride and keeping his gravy train growing so he doesn't have to nut up and get a real job. 

Yep. The only reasons David hated filming were because couldn't control his edit and he couldn't beat Jenelle and the kids on camera.

And I agree about him being near implosion, @ghoulina.  

• Love 13
2 hours ago, druzy said:

@Mkay UBT & Jenelle must read this forum because she deleted her tweet-lol!

JESSI.jpg

She circles around the most likely scenario without naming it.

David will have to go back to work.

Jenelle won't like it.

Jenelle will spin out of control, alienating David so much that he bails on her like every other soulmate before him.

Jenelle splits from David, recounts all of his physical, verbal and emotional abuse for sympathy, embraces Barb's attention and then meets a new abuser.

Lather, rinse, repeat.

• Love 19
4 minutes ago, guilfoyleatpp said:

Jenelle splits from David, recounts all of his physical, verbal and emotional abuse for sympathy, embraces Barb's attention and then

meets a new abuser.

Lather, rinse, repeat.

Haha. I read that as "Jenelle splits from David...and then MATES a new abuser". 

Same thing I guess. 

I wish I could figure out how to bold a quote when I'm using my iPhone to post. 

• Love 10
1 hour ago, CofCinci said:

Hey! John Lithgow is a national treasure. He doesn’t deserve to be used to describe this trash panda. 

Seriously. Maybe he can give his opinion on the Exxon Valdez spill since he’s into current events. 

Javi probably only spoke up because he saw the praise Jeremy was getting.  We all know Javi likes attention.  

• Love 17
53 minutes ago, FlowerofCarnage said:

Of course clicks chaser Javi couldn't wait to part those beef curtain lips to give his opinion!

They aren’t touching in the center. So they are kinda already parted. Hahahahahaha I couldn’t help it. I can’t stand looking at him. All I see is lips that don’t close. 

Edited by Mkay
  • Love 5
2 hours ago, MakingBacon said:

jenelle really can’t quit the show while she is still under contract or she can be sued for breach of contract. They are in the middle of filming and she is obligated to film. Now they can fire her for breaching the terms of her contract, I.e. morality clause, but they can’t fire her for her husband’s behavior.

Honestly, Jenelle is probably the only reason most people  watch because of the train wreck aspect of her life. Chelsea seems nice enough but she will never get high ratings. Jenelle’s antics make for more storylines than anyone else on this show. The drama brings the interest. I don’t see Viacom getting rid of her unless she alone creates a huge scandal that cannot be contained. 

Jenelle is the reason I DON'T watch.

• Love 12
3 hours ago, meredithalmighty said:

Maybe this controversy will be good for MTV. They can give the MTV OG spot vacated by Farrah to MacKenezie Edwards, and they can stick MacKenezie from TM3 in TM2 to replace Janelle. It doesn't look like Brianna has added anything to TM2, and she can be taken off as well. Brianna should be thanking her lucky stars that David's social media antics got more coverage than hers. I'm hoping MTV gets rid of her quietly. 

Whoa now, let's not get carried away here.  Lol  I want watchable people now and the 2 Mackenzie's ain't it, IMO.  But yeah, Brianna can go.  I sure wouldn't miss her or her mother.

2 hours ago, druzy said:

Here we go!  Babs and Jace, please.  Don't stop there, boot Amber and give me Gary, Kristina, and Leah instead.

2 hours ago, druzy said:

Boost bailed too?  Awesome!

1 hour ago, DangerousMinds said:

Jenelle is the reason I DON'T watch.

Yup!  Same here.

• Love 14
4 hours ago, leighroda said:

As much as I hate David, I’m kinda tired of all the z-list family/friends coming out of the woodwork to comment, especially Jessica and Courtland. Neither of them are in contact with Jenelle and David, and they comment like they have this insight that none of us understand. I guess Jessica at least probably hears things second hand from their mom, but for the most part neither of them ever add any info that we didn’t already know. Javi too... 

Oh, I think Courtland DOES have info that none of us have or understand...

2 hours ago, Tatum said:

Has there been any buzz about how the Viacom meeting went this morning?

This! Or was that just bullshit. Ugh.

2 hours ago, Tatum said:

Screenshots have been sent of Jenelle "liking" some of David's tweets to a number of sponsors. She may actually not be in the clear. I'd up her odds of getting fired to 25/75 with the addition of a second, possibly third sponsor pulling out from the show.

As far as I know it is three, Nutro, Ceasar and Boost. ?? 

1 hour ago, druzy said:

Stfu. I guess she and Javi were made for each other. 

35 minutes ago, Mkay said:

But then: 

This is so weird... ?

• Love 9
1 minute ago, Rebecca said:

This is so weird... ?

Yep! 

Agree to the rest of your post. 

• Love 6
1 hour ago, Rebecca said:

This is so weird... ?

I think someone trolled her on the scent bird thing. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Not me, but it was a really good idea.

• Love 9
44 minutes ago, Purerockfury said:

I’m guessing in this case no news is bad news and the hag is here to stay. 

I think you are correct.  And her SM being biz or family related makes me think they gave her a list of “safe” topics she has to stick to.  But we know that can’t last with her temper and the drugs.

• Love 7