Type keyword(s) to search

Jenelle: Birther Of 3, Mother To None

Everyone knows Ensley does not have Down syndrome. Posts suggesting that she does will be removed and warnings issued. Posts such as these leave the impression that an arguably unflattering picture could somehow be construed as a child being disabled is considered ableist and is against the rules of the board.

• Start Topic

The kids Jenelle and David have accumulated between them have heard way worse than convos about "eating ass."

Also, if you get pink eye from eating ass, you're doing it wrong. Gross.

Whatever, Tori and Jenelle have ended and rekindled their friendships more times than Jenelle has gone back to Keiffer or Gary. They'll make-up eventually.

• Love 14

And if Tori had been drinking in the run-up to Jenelle's wedding, I totally don't blame her. I'd have had to have pre-gamed before that shit show, too. Tori may be trash, but she so far hasn't brought any innocent kids into her trashy, drug/alcohol/crime-filled life. She's figured out birth control even while high and hasn't had to have a baby souvenir with every guy she gets with. So IMO, Tori > Jenelle.   

• Love 20
On 1/25/2018 at 12:31 PM, GreatKazu said:

Another child to add to the mix at The Land. Another child to be exposed to the abuse. 

WTF is that mess on the stairs? Was Jenelle fighting with Dave and throwing his shit down the stairs? 

I think their upstairs isn't even finished yet.  Or it wasn't when they originally showed the house on the show. I guess instead of investing in a $10 baby gate they decide piling shit there was a better solution? 

• Love 7
3 hours ago, TexasGal said:

Deep Thoughts....with UBT.  Except, he's not good enough.  He's not smart enough.  And goddammit, people don't like him.

Lolol I read it in that voice. 

• Love 6
4 hours ago, MyPeopleAreNordic said:

And if Tori had been drinking in the run-up to Jenelle's wedding, I totally don't blame her. I'd have had to have pre-gamed before that shit show, too. Tori may be trash, but she so far hasn't brought any innocent kids into her trashy, drug/alcohol/crime-filled life. She's figured out birth control even while high and hasn't had to have a baby souvenir with every guy she gets with. So IMO, Tori > Jenelle.   

THIS, EXACTLY.  I don't care how trashy you are.  Be a damn garbage dump for all I care!  Just don't bring innocent children into it.

• Love 9
10 hours ago, MyPeopleAreNordic said:

And if Tori had been drinking in the run-up to Jenelle's wedding, I totally don't blame her. I'd have had to have pre-gamed before that shit show, too. Tori may be trash, but she so far hasn't brought any innocent kids into her trashy, drug/alcohol/crime-filled life. She's figured out birth control even while high and hasn't had to have a baby souvenir with every guy soul mate she gets with. So IMO, Tori > Jenelle.   

Fixed it for you. ?

1 hour ago, FlowerofCarnage said:

Doesn't he mean "superior intelligence"?

I suspect that UBT was disrespecting Morgan directly or he pulled a Jenelle and copied someone else's work without even knowing what he posted or giving anyone else credit.

The original author perhaps used the male pronoun as a default pronoun for general purposes, like how things are written in the Bible or in the Constitution.  I wonder what (presumably non-American) author spelled "demeanor" the way the Brits, Aussies, Kiwis & Canadians do in their attempt to hate on The Trump Hatters.

We also know he doesn't know what 99% of those words mean, so he clearly plagiarized (from my point of view). I bet he can't even name the VP, his representative in congress and he probably didn't even vote.

Edited by Bridget
  • Love 8
21 hours ago, Bridget said:

Fixed it for you. ?

I suspect that UBT was disrespecting Morgan directly or he pulled a Jenelle and copied someone else's work without even knowing what he posted or giving anyone else credit.

The original author perhaps used the male pronoun as a default pronoun for general purposes, like how things are written in the Bible or in the Constitution.  I wonder what (presumably non-American) author spelled "demeanor" the way the Brits, Aussies, Kiwis & Canadians do in their attempt to hate on The Trump Hatters.

We also know he doesn't know what 99% of those words mean, so he clearly plagiarized (from my point of view). I bet he can't even name the VP, his representative in congress and he probably didn't even vote.

I definitely think he lifted this from somewhere else  but changed a few things around and fails spectacularly because he is an idiot who happens to also think he is untouchable.  Isn't Morgan his boss? Why are you biting the hand that feeds you? As much as I enjoy snark-watching this show, I can't wait for the cancelation ax to come down. I can't wait for Mr. an Mrs. A gazillion mugshots between them try to maintain their lifestyle without MTV money. 

Edited by FlowerofCarnage
  • Love 13
17 hours ago, CofCinci said:

If Chelsea is so “boring” why does Jenelle copy her every move?

Exactly. For someone who fancies herself so "out of the box" she has never come up with one original idea. 

• Love 9
20 hours ago, MissMel said:

Can you imagine that ER conversation?  "We were eating each other's ass and then pinkeye happened."  I want to wash my hands just thinking of it.

19 hours ago, FlowerofCarnage said:

Someone hash-tagged this #cookingwithjunkies! Lol

I really need to stop reading these boards at work, I'm dying over here!

• Love 9

Jenelle knows that Chelsea is the most liked and looked up to so she tries to copy Chelsea’s lifestyle. Unfortunately she doesn’t realize it’s Chelsea’s PERSONALITY and LOVE for her CHILDREN that people root for, not just her Instagram or Twitter posts.

• Love 14
2 hours ago, littleB1rdy said:

Jenelle knows that Chelsea is the most liked and looked up to so she tries to copy Chelsea’s lifestyle. Unfortunately she doesn’t realize it’s Chelsea’s PERSONALITY and LOVE for her CHILDREN that people root for, not just her Instagram or Twitter posts.

Plus, there's Cole. :) 

I keep having flashbacks from their Love Story special to him building Watson's crib. That's a REAL MAN. 

• Love 16
1 hour ago, Mkay said:

IGNORED not INGORED. And it is RAISED not RASIED. Oh my lord. (Insert Roxanne meme here). 

david tweet.jpg

Someone is pissed that he won't get paid by Blue Apron anymore. 

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 10

I actually thought it was a good thing they were branching out beyond chicken alfred[a].  Definitely an unnecessarily downmarket association for Blue Apron, though.  

• Love 6

Okay, am I the only one laughing ? ? right now? Blue Apron cancelled their contract so quickly, they didn’t even hesitate. Like, it was practically the same day! David sounds pissed....hehehehe. And he said those were all fake accounts...what a moron...he truly did not get that most of their followers are haters.  He strayed off the ‘inspirational quotes’ path into anger and rancor so quickly.  A portal into the mind of crazy UBT. 

• Love 18

Thought the Durango was a piece of shit. Why put it in a photo? That sod looks real nice. How about paying someone to pave the fucking driveway? Not like she doesn't have the money to have it done, from her Blue Apron money. They are just mad that they won't be getting free food and have to leave their precious land to go grocery shopping and actually get off their asses.

Edited by toodywoody
  • Love 10

With Kail’s use of the F word tonight someone should let Blue Apron know that isn’t a good look for them either.  Her promo video was up the same day as Jenelles. She’s been dropping F bombs on twitter all day. 

• Love 10

Man, I don't know what Blue Apron was thinking. Jenelle and Kail's fans are absolutely not their target demographic- assuming that they're targeting people who 1) have some interest in spending time making home-cooked meals and 2) can afford the monthly subscription fee, which starts at $240. 

• Love 17

Blue Apron cutting ties with the swamp things made my day! They obviously didn't look into Jenelle much before they let her promote them. I wonder how long it will be before UBT threatens to rape and sodomize every Blue Apron employees' mother?

I'd love to know how much money those idiots have spent on sod just to let it die. Looks like UBT did a bang up job with the bobcat and trackhoe he had there. His 'leveling' things out worked real well, huh? Guess his fuckin rain' wasn't very effective, either.

• Love 13
On 2/6/2018 at 5:48 PM, druzy said:
Jenelle retweeted this ^ and this:
High high ya both high!

What the fuck is “davideportcity”? Why didn’t he choose the twitter handle “butterflybritches”?

On 2/6/2018 at 8:17 PM, Pixiebomb said:

I wish we could deport UBT. But who would take him????  

Somalia! 

On 2/7/2018 at 9:36 AM, TexasGal said:

SO, she did this to her wedding dress before the ceremony?!  

I love how she's pissed that Tori was almost LATE - ummmm, then she wasn't late.  And, as if this is actually going to be your only wedding Jenelle.  Please.

And it’s not even her first already? Can’t “almost be late” for the queen! 

On 2/7/2018 at 1:46 PM, druzy said:

Who is he stealing this shit from?

• Love 9