Type keyword(s) to search

Jenelle: Birther Of 3, Mother To None

Everyone knows Ensley does not have Down syndrome. Posts suggesting that she does will be removed and warnings issued. Posts such as these leave the impression that an arguably unflattering picture could somehow be construed as a child being disabled is considered ableist and is against the rules of the board.

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, CaliforniaLove said:

This picture was from 2 years ago? So I guess in Jenelle time they have now been together 5 years. She reminds me of Dianne from Fat Camp ("I fell 3 times & sprained my ankle 4!").

She told someone sometime this season that they'd been together for 3 years. Jenelle time is completely different than real people time. And, excuse me, I'm an old lady who did a whole lotta dating before children, but I don't ever remember putting my hand on some guy's belly like that on our first date (unless I was really drunk and was using him to keep from falling over). Who am I kidding? This is Jenelle. She'd certainly texted him pics of herself naked or near naked before they ever actually met in person and had no doubt had some phone sex.  Notice UBT's date night style. Corona in one hand, phone in the other. 

Edited by lovesnark
  • Love 10
5 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

Ha ha, right? I'm the least creative, least crafty person on the planet and even I could've done better than rigging a branch to a tree and dumping some straw on it. That mess wouldn't even qualify as a lean-to, let alone a fort.

Hell, my kids have made their OWN forts before. Dragging around old boards and sticks and what-not their dad had lying around. I've seen them make much bigger, roomier forts that had tire swings in them! That busted thing David did was all for show. 

• Love 18
23 hours ago, sandwoman said:

I thought she was talking to Kaiser, too at first! That clip is heartbreaking. She doesn't even acknowledge him!!! And then he just plops down as dogs get more lovin' than him. Terrible. 

I just want to hug that little guy for days and let him feel what he SHOULD be feeling. So, this was in May/June, right? Pumpkin (the black and white pit Jenelle loves more than her son) was around then and hasn't been seen at all for the last couple months. All of the pics and snapchats she's posted have Jax (the intact gray male) in them but no Pumpkin. And, bitch will not respond when asked about it, even by her leghumpers.

• Love 13
5 hours ago, ghoulina said:

Hell, my kids have made their OWN forts before. Dragging around old boards and sticks and what-not their dad had lying around. I've seen them make much bigger, roomier forts that had tire swings in them! That busted thing David did was all for show. 

I made the best forts inside my house as a kid. I used blankets to cover all the furniture. 

• Love 12

I watched the snapchats as she uploaded them (there were several) and they were calling it a chair at that time. Now it's suddenly a fort? It was very odd how he was building it..I can't explain but it seemed like way more work and effort than was needed, especially since it sucks.

(I just got Snapchat and added Jenelle like 2 days ago and I already had to out myself...)

• Love 14
4 hours ago, CofCinci said:

Are we going to get a Being UBT special next season?

Grunt, babe, uppercut, babe, tool throwing, babe, sod laying, babe, drone shooting, babe, ass beating, babe, coke snorting, babe, Starbucks fetching, babe.

• Love 20

@Mkay that would be awesome if they did that. I wouldn't be surprised if she makes the kids call UBT Dad. Remember last season when she was saying she would change Jace's last name to Eason after she "got him back."

• Love 18

Warning!! Do not look further if you do not want nightmares tonight.  You have been warned.  

IMG_2737.PNG

35 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

This is a brilliant idea. 

Also, notice how both parents are engaged with their PHONES, and poor Endtable is trying to climb away. 

If you click on the tweet, they did a few more scenes, too.  I loved pop up video so this works for me. Lol

Edited by Mkay
  • Love 7
11 minutes ago, Mkay said:

Warning!! Do not look further if you do not want nightmares tonight.  You have been warned.  

IMG_2737.PNG

If you click on the tweet, they did a few more scenes, too.  I loved pop up video so this works for me. Lol

Eww, this is going to sound incredibly morbid, but she is so dead behind the eyes that she actually looks dead here. Like all the breath has been let out of her and this is what's left. 

• Love 23
1 minute ago, LunaMia said:

Eww, this is going to sound incredibly morbid, but she is so dead behind the eyes that she actually looks dead here. Like all the breath has been let out of her and this is what's left. 

She looks like one of those corpses in Victorian post-mortem portraits.

• Love 21
On 10/1/2017 at 8:08 PM, GreatKazu said:

Now that is epic news!! Congratulations sweetie!!!

We need to rent out a home so we can have a PTV baby shower! I want to spray paint letters. :-) 

Congratulations ! It a great Club. And hell yes to the shower. I think we deserve Real HW of BH vacation rentals. Villas? 

• Love 2
14 hours ago, LunaMia said:

I think she looks like Miss Havisham!

• Love 1

Funny I just watched that video earlier this morning @MissMel . Barb and her nervous laughter. LOL! I'd love to find a good sitter for HER 3 KIDS before getting her out of town to party. First class. You know Janelle will never take her. Even Roseanne brought Bev to Disney to babysit. 

• Love 7
32 minutes ago, druzy said:

Sure Jan. We all know that Barb buys all of Jace's books. 

Books? I find it hard to believe Lurch and Jenelle read to the kids. They barely feed them as it is. Quit pretending you're a mother Jenelle, we all know it's an act.

• Love 14
20 minutes ago, Chaos Theory said:

Biography?  I'd think your book would be in Fantasy Horror or the place kids find their coloring books?  

Jenelle's book should be in the bargain bin any day now. 

How appropriate for Jenelle's head to be near the book titled "Not That Kind of Girl." (the white book)

jenelle book.jpg

It just dawned on me about the Chicken AlfredA. Maybe Jenelle said it that way because if she said "AlfredO" UBT would assume she was speaking in code and talking about some dude on the side. 

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 2

But she's beautiful and perfect. UH NO DUDE, she is not. Was too busy holding her Starbucks to help out with anything or too busy sitting on the porch wanting attention instead of playing with the kids or helping around HER house.

• Love 1

Gosh, she's had a lot of work done on her face. Unlike most of you, I'm not that technologically savvy otherwise I'd post a side by side picture of Jenelle's face from a few years ago next to the one shown above (or any recent one for that matter). Her face has changed dramastically,! Even the shape is different. I'm pretty positive she had her Jay Leno-like chin shaved down quite a bit. Between the lawyers and the plastic surgeons she must be out a pretty penny.

• Love 12

Gosh, she's had a lot of work done on her face. Unlike most of you, I'm not that technologically savvy otherwise I'd post a side by side picture of Jenelle's face from a few years ago next to the one shown above (or any recent one for that matter). Her face has changed dramastically,! Even the shape is different. I'm pretty positive she had her Jay Leno-like chin shaved down quite a bit. Between the lawyers and the plastic surgeons she must be out a pretty penny.

I stand by what I've said before...her face always appears as though she has a ghost dick in her mouth. 

• Love 9
4 hours ago, druzy said:

Sure Jan. We all know that Barb buys all of Jace's books. 

Someone with better skills zoom in on that plastic bag she's holding. I'll laugh if it's 3 copies of her damn book. 

• Love 7
45 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

Someone with better skills zoom in on that plastic bag she's holding. I'll laugh if it's 3 copies of her damn book. 

It looks like the back of her book is white and the one in the bag looks pinkish.

FireShot Capture 45 - Amazon.com_ Read Between the Lines_ Di_ - https___www.amazon.com_Read-Betwee.png

• Love 3
1 hour ago, ghoulina said:

One for each of her kids.   Why else would she be going into a book store to get a copy of "Hello Moon?"  They might actually want her to read it to them.  I doubt they want to listen to Jenelle talk about Jenelle.    They get enough about that already.  

Edited by Chaos Theory
  • Love 5

Did someone purposely shape her head like a rocket with Photoshop? lol Look at that thing!!

Those eyebrows! OMG does she have hair around her belly button? 

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 15
2 hours ago, GreatKazu said:

Did someone purposely shape her head like a rocket with Photoshop? lol Look at that thing!!

What's happening to her hairline? Is this where she grabs when she yells "leave me alllooonnne" from the bathroom.  Her lips are just awful. 

Edited by Mkay
  • Love 12
29 minutes ago, GreatKazu said:

The eyebrows and the lips? What the fuck is going on?

• Love 12
18 minutes ago, DangerousMinds said:

The eyebrows and the lips? What the fuck is going on?

You took the words right out of my mouth, and onto my keyboard. How can someone not realize their eyebrows are jacked up? Jenelle has that Joker mouth.

• Love 9
4 hours ago, GreatKazu said:

Well it does look more like Ensley that way.

• Love 8