Type keyword(s) to search

Jenelle: Birther Of 3, Mother To None

Everyone knows Ensley does not have Down syndrome. Posts suggesting that she does will be removed and warnings issued. Posts such as these leave the impression that an arguably unflattering picture could somehow be construed as a child being disabled is considered ableist and is against the rules of the board.

• Start Topic

Back to the program:

6TFJffQ_d.jpg.4276517ae8500149641d948994ad10e6.jpg

Wedding at 3 and cocktail hour starts 2.5 hours later?  No wonder everyone was bored.

The fun part of the reception started FIVE HOURS after the start of the ceremony.

DKfdmfOUIAAIPa0.jpg

Edited by TaxNerd
  • Love 8

In most of these wedding day pics, Jenelle looks (IMO) genuinely happy, like her smile seems legit and there's actually a light in her eyes as opposed to her normal "dead eyes." While I think she should have had the dress tailored or chose a style that was more flattering to her short stature and frame, I think she looks beautiful and glowing. Note, though, that I DON'T think she's glowing or genuinely happy because she's so in love with David or marrying the love of her life. I believe she's genuinely happy, glowing, & smiling real smiles because she is  getting soooo much attention right now and she's the center of everything (and because she finally got one of her trap-baby daddies to actually go through with the wedding). She's so happy because her wedding day was all about Jenelle and everyone was paying attention to Jenelle - a Narcissist's dream. 

(Also, for an outdoor wedding/pool party at their house that was thrown together last minute by a couple of drug addicts, I don't hate the aesthetics of her wedding. I expected worse, I guess. Especially when you consider that it's a second wedding for both - and they also have numerous engagements and a kid each by other "soul mates" - I'm kind of okay with how 'low key' and 'casual' this whole thing is. I feel like for the most part, they embraced their white trashy-ness and well, I feel like they know who they are and embraced it.)

Edited by MyPeopleAreNordic
  • Love 13

Somewhat off subject but here it goes.....

Jenelle does not look pregnant to me. I am nine months pregnant with my second, she has had three. If she's not constantly dieting and exercising she's not gonna bounce back  to a flat, flat, stomach. End table is about 8 months old. Jenelle could just have some left over pregnancy weight, topped off by beer and pizza and garbage food that they eat weight. I think people are being very hard on her regarding her weight. She is most certainly a piece of garbage and I can't stand her but I can't stand body shaming more. I'd give my left Titty to look as good as her 8 months post partum. I think people are being way to hard on her for that and only that. You literally could critisuze five million other negative aspects of Jenelle without making Weight comments. 

Also so about the Ashley site. She's more of a journalist that anyone at radar! She actually fact checks, vets her sources and follows the golden Rules of journalism more than most of these sites!! I don't believe anything on radar until the ARR  confirms the story with sources!  

• Love 17
1 hour ago, TaxNerd said:

Back to the program:

6TFJffQ_d.jpg.4276517ae8500149641d948994ad10e6.jpg

Wedding at 3 and cocktail hour starts 2.5 hours later?  No wonder everyone was bored.

The fun part of the reception started FIVE HOURS after the start of the ceremony.

Duh, Dude....during those 2.5 hours Jenelle will be sooo stressed out and everyone will need to leave her alooooone because she needs to use HER bathroom.... Obviously that 2.5 hour break is for everyone to go hit their bongs and make drug transactions amongst the other guests (but don't anyone dare to follow Jenelle into HER bathroom. Esepcially Kaiser.)

• Love 14
1 hour ago, GreatKazu said:

That wedding program looks like a CVS receipt. 

It's just keeping with the theme of drug-addict-wedding.....like the prescription bottles in the background of so many of Jenelle's wedding prep pics. #EvansToEvenMorePrescriptions

• Love 23
6 minutes ago, druzy said:

@KittyKat133 Congratulations! I wish you all the best- this must be such an exciting time for you!

Thank you! That's very sweet of you! This site helps me get through the pregnancy Induced insomnia and anxiety so I feel very fortunate to be a part of this group. 

So, yes ,  we are excited, it's very different with the second. We have a 2 1/2 year old little girl and are having a boy this time! Chasing after one whole super huge and tired is very hard. 

• Love 10
4 hours ago, Quilty said:

Was it a western themed ceremony? I'm confused. 

Right??  What part of this wedding goes with boleros?

5 hours ago, Emkat said:

Kaiser in the pool with no floaties. :(

This is giving me major anxiety.  I have a little boy about Kaiser's age and they are fast- and can go under in a second.  Why would you not fucking put some floaties or a vest on him???  I don't think I can sleep after seeing that picture.

• Love 5

How did we notice the prescription bottle but not her bowl sitting among all the other tub clutter?  I'm also going to go out on a limb and guess that there's no pills in that bottle.

Never mind!  Fooled again, it's photoshopped in.  I'm not awake yet.  Lol
Edited by MissMel
  • Love 2
29 minutes ago, MissMel said:

How did we notice the prescription bottle but not her bowl sitting among all the other tub clutter?  I'm also going to go out on a limb and guess that there's no pills in that bottle.

Hilarious.  Look how happy Jace is.  I just want to give him a hug. 

• Love 1
17 hours ago, Lm2162 said:

I think it looks cute, but I like weddings that look backyardy and somewhat casual rather than churchy or formal. It actually makes me a little ill because I thought some of the things she was posting were cute or pretty, but I know the sinister truth behind it and it makes it all really creepy and sad. :(

Also yes, the boys' outfits don't look good. Jace's suit def does not fit. I like the archway though.

I definitely like more casual weddings myself. Some of their stuff could be cute, but I just don't think they know how to execute it. Like....why even HAVE an aisle? In the backyard? That thing just looked rumpled and tacky and a tripping hazard waiting to happen. Just walk down the damn grass.   And that cake? It did not look rustic or outdoorsy. It looked like dirty rolls of toilet paper stacked on top of one another. Yikes.  The flowers on the archway were pretty, but I thought it being flat looked weird. Why not a rounded archway? It looked more like a gym bar. 

I didn't like really how any of them were dressed. I actually thought Jenelle looked really pretty in HER dress....sitting down. Where you couldn't see anything below the waist. It was just too much skirt for her frame. When she was walking down the aisle, it was like a mountain of fabric swirling around her. 

• Love 7
8 hours ago, KittyKat133 said:

Jenelle does not look pregnant to me. I am nine months pregnant with my second, she has had three. If she's not constantly dieting and exercising she's not gonna bounce back  to a flat, flat, stomach. End table is about 8 months old. Jenelle could just have some left over pregnancy weight, topped off by beer and pizza and garbage food that they eat weight. I think people are being very hard on her regarding her weight. She is most certainly a piece of garbage and I can't stand her but I can't stand body shaming more. I'd give my left Titty to look as good as her 8 months post partum. I think people are being way to hard on her for that and only that. You literally could critisuze five million other negative aspects of Jenelle without making Weight comments. 

I agree with you. Although, I do think the pregnancy speculation comes more from knowing that Jenelle is known to get knocked up very quickly - not necessarily because she looks super pregnant. There was that scene recently where David was basically saying they needed another before they got married, or he wanted a son or something? Anyhow, some people DO seem to think she really looks pregnant in her wedding dress and I just don't see it. Jenelle is super short and has kind of thick/gymnast style figure. Stomach weight on her just shows very easily; it doesn't have to mean she's pregnant. I know we all fear it, and it likely will happen before too long. But I'm not prepared to call her out based on how she looked in her dress. 

Now....if you want to criticize her looks, let's go with those eyebrows. Too dark. Too close together. They're looking better than they did in the old days, but she needs to continue trying to improve those things!

By the by, I hope the last month of your pregnancy goes well! You're almost there!

• Love 6
10 hours ago, monicageller said:

Dead eyes as always.

'None of my family attended my wedding'. Oh okay Jenelle, so your children aren't related to you anymore? They would be better off, but sadly they're still her family.

She really is in love with herself isn't she? Instead of taking pictures on Instagram and Twitter go be with your fucking husband on your honeymoon or whatever the hell they are going. She just can't stay off of social media. I swear.

• Love 11
9 hours ago, MyPeopleAreNordic said:

It's just keeping with the theme of drug-addict-wedding.....like the prescription bottles in the background of so many of Jenelle's wedding prep pics. #EvansToEvenMorePrescriptions

This hashtag is fucking everything!!! ???

• Love 10

Jenelle Evans’ Estranged Mom Barbara Flees Town After Wedding Snub: ‘I’m Devastated!’

Jenelle Evans married David Eason on September 23 in front of close family and friends – but her estranged mother Barbara Evans was not in attendance. In an exclusive interview with RadarOnline.com, the mother of the bride reveals she fled town after being snubbed from the guest list.

“I’m upset, I’m very devastated that I wasn’t invited to the wedding,” Barbara, 61, told Radar. “I am out of town. Out of sight out of mind. I can’t be around. I’ve been crying.”

Barbara added that her grandson Jace, 8, who she has full custody of, was also “very upset” that she was snubbed from the big day.

“I would’ve loved to be there to see my grandchildren all dressed up and everything,” she admitted. “It’s painful, very painful.”

Aside from Jace, Barbara is heartbroken that her daughter has not one family member to watch her walk down the aisle.

“Everyone David knows is there, she has no body there,” Evans said. “When push comes to shove it doesn’t matter. When you’re a mother it’s unconditional love. To do this to me, it is heart wrenching. If this is what she chooses to alienate me out of her life so be it.”

Barbara is even blaming her new son-in-law for banning their family from the guest list.

“I think David planned it that way,” she said. “David has alienated me from Jenelle.”

As Radar exclusively reported, Jenelle, 25, may be feeling just as heartbroken as her mother. The night before her wedding to David, she slammed her engagement ring on a backyard table and called off the wedding.

“I said for two hours I wanted him to care about me, talk to me about my mom situation,” she vented to a friend. “I don’t have a mom coming tomorrow, he has a mom. I want his attention. This is my house and he does not give a f**k. I’ve been crying all day.”

Eason then defended himself to Radar.

“When I’m out here working constantly, every f***ing minute of the day, she’s sitting around,” he said. “This place looks different every day. It’s all because of me. These people wouldn’t be here if it weren’t for me.”

Edited by druzy
  • Love 3
10 hours ago, KittyKat133 said:

Somewhat off subject but here it goes.....

Also so about the Ashley site. She's more of a journalist that anyone at radar! She actually fact checks, vets her sources and follows the golden Rules of journalism more than most of these sites!! I don't believe anything on radar until the ARR  confirms the story with sources!  

I agree. I've always thought Jenelle's body was cute, actually. (If anything it would be better if it wasn't, because she might not attract as many guys to start Swamp Land Families with!) But yeah, if every woman with a bit of a FUPA was pregnant we'd pretty much all be 'pregnant'...I don't know many women with completely flat stomachs. After 3 kids I think she actually looks really good. There are MANY things to snark on her about but throwing every woman with a thicker body under the bus (which I know people aren't meaning to do at all) to do it isn't it, IMHO. 

I get that people are mostly guessing that because she's pregnant like every 5 seconds, though.

Edited by Lm2162
  • Love 5
17 hours ago, FairyDusted said:

It didn't hit me until someone pointed out the flip flops. When my daughter married at the golf course we were asked not to wear heels. We could wear wedges though so I found some blingy ones. Could be since the sod was done THE DAY BEFORE. 

Nah, it's just a thing to help get guests comfortable for dancing if they wore uncomfortable shoes.  My SIL did it for her's also but I'm sure mostly because her's was a beach themed wedding. But, it's also a pinterest idea ;)

• Love 10

Regarding Jenelle being pregnant, I don't think anyone was trying to say she's fat, more like any time she has the slightest tummy bulge she's usually knocked up. Jenelle shows very early, and she's been pregnant five times that we know of since the show started. I think speculating is really just going with the odds rather than a derogatory comment about her weight.

• Love 17

That wedding program looks like a CVS receipt. 

I don't know what kind of alternative they had though...with all the "is the wedding on?", "is it Jace's weekend?", "will Nathan let them have Kaiser even though it's his weekend?", etc etc etc, you KNOW they had to be printed up THAT morning!

I wonder if when David goes to get a haircut, he asks for the "DJ Conner" special?

• Love 23

@KittyKat133    I think people are being way to hard on her for that and only that. You literally could critisuze five million other negative aspects of Jenelle without making Weight comments. 

No fat-shaming is happening regard Jenelle.

Throughout the years - yes, years - Jenelle has been rightly criticized for her behavior by us.

Any discussion about her tummy area looking like she is pregnant is just that, nothing more. When discussion has been brought up about Jenelle looking pregnant the last few times she had a protruding tummy, people were correct in their assessment.  I will point out I am not in awe of her body. Nothing there to admire. She has breast implants, she may have had fat injections done to her ass, she will get criticized. Even if people were slamming her for her weight, body size, or her shape, it comes with the territory because this is a snark board and people will not hold back on their judgments.

• Love 12
44 minutes ago, Adiba said:

Does anyone know who her "friends"/attendants were?

She didn't have any. Neither did UBT. It was just Jenelle and UBT and the kids. That's why she had a tantrum the day before the wedding. She had no bridesmaids to be with her during the wedding prep and expected UBT to sit with her and tell her how awesome she is. But, he was busy laying sod so she called it off.........to sell a story to RadarOnline. Then it was on again......to sell another story to RadarOnline.

• Love 9
1 hour ago, BitterApple said:

Regarding Jenelle being pregnant, I don't think anyone was trying to say she's fat, more like any time she has the slightest tummy bulge she's usually knocked up. Jenelle shows very early, and she's been pregnant five times that we know of since the show started. I think speculating is really just going with the odds rather than a derogatory comment about her weight.

I'm one of them who believes she's pregnant and have commented here and other places about it. My reason is that David told her he wanted another before they got married and Jenelle will do whatever David says. I believe he also really, really wants another son. Now why bring another child into a relationship where clearly neither of them want children? No clue, and I'm a little scared to think that we might find out why.

Anyway, I didn't even think about her weight, I have always thought Jenelle was cute and had a good gymnast body.

• Love 11

I'm still waiting for pics of her bouquet and the flower crown we know she ordered. Please, someone who was there the night before, post some pics of the shredded bouquet and flower crown! In the pic of the flower girls, there is Endtable in the wagon. Since the sod was a bumpy, uneven mess, poor Maryssa had to carry the baby because the wagon would have tipped over. On the program, it gave a time for family photos after the ceremony. That took about a minute since the family consisted of the kids. Aren't they still at war with UBT's sister? I wonder if his mom was there?

• Love 10

I know weddings are stressful but to me if a couple is fighting like that upto the night before, getting married isnt gonna solve it.

I know Barb is upset that she wasnt allowed, but I get the impression that even if she was permitted to be there, tweedle-dee and tweedle dum (J&D) would have gone out of their way to make her feel unwanted. 

• Love 16
Just now, Mkay said:

They should have walked down the aisle to this recording of their big fight. 

That would have been the best thing ever! I'm hoping more and more cell phone video is leaked to the tabloids. Jenelle and UBT are famewhores, so what's good for the goose is good for the gander. If they had video the tabloids would pay for, you know they'd be selling it it a heartbeat. I want to see the video of her throwing her ring on the table right before the rehearsal dinner.

• Love 8

Is David the one filming this fight? We sure can hear him really well, and I thought I saw a hand gesture in time with his rant. 

Also I see that their pit bull is not neutered because WHY WOULD HE BE??

Edited by blueorchid
  • Love 6
3 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

Can you imagine how many times those poor kids have heard fights like that??? It was scary just sitting here in front of a computer screen!!!

Omg, weren't you just expecting one of them to haul off and belt the other? Those fights are scary. I'm 3,000 miles away viewing it on a cell phone. I can't imagine how terrifying it would be for a small child to witness it in person. No wonder Jace and Maryssa always shrink into the background any time those two assholes go at it.

• Love 8
12 minutes ago, blueorchid said:

Is David the one filming this fight? We sure can hear him really well, and I thought I saw a hand gesture in time with his rant. 

Also I see that their pit bull is not neutered because WHY WOULD HE BE??

I think it was someone standing on the porch with Jenelle. You can see the porch railings and the brick walkway on the lawn. Of course their dog isn't neutered and the black and white female they bought is no doubt not spayed (if it's still alive. Haven't seen it around lately)

• Love 2
12 minutes ago, Mkay said:

This picture though. Hahaha

IMG_2585.PNG

yeah, I really don't look much better than that right now (I actually probs look worse as I am...not a millennial, but the mom of a 26-year-old!)

my office is casual (we can wear jeans & stuff) and on Monday I take this "casual" suggestion way too liberally. it's a running joke now w/my coworkers "oh here comes T, she dressed up for us again today!")

Edited by teapot
  • Love 7
On 9/22/2017 at 5:35 PM, JocelynCavanaugh said:

I can explain it if you like but maybe it wouldn't actually improve your life. ;)

If only the stereotype of "you should be a lawyer because you like to argue" were enough to build a professional career on, she'd have it made. Too bad law school requires actual work and functional literacy!

Not to mention a back ground check And a Moral Character check. St least in CA. 

• Love 5

There's a second video. Filmed indoors probably by one of David's  relatives. You hear Janelle screaming" I wish you'd died in combat." ?Then people are objecting and yelling and looks like it turns into a melee.

what a disaster. Imagine all those poor kids listen to and live with.

• Love 4
5 minutes ago, Maire said:

There's a second video. Filmed indoors probably by one of David's  relatives. You hear Janelle screaming" I wish you'd died in combat." ?Then people are objecting and yelling and looks like it turns into a melee.

Didnt she say that to Nathan or one of Nathans relatives?

• Love 12

If only the stereotype of "you should be a lawyer because you like to argue" were enough to build a professional career on, she'd have it made. Too bad law school requires actual work and functional literacy!  @JocelynCavanaugh

I know you are being facetious and witty, but no way would Jenelle have it made.  With the various comments lately about public defenders and lawyers, I just had to respond. Lawyers are equipped to handle very emotional situations. They use certain tactics and have to know how to argue effectively. Arguing must be fine tuned to make a point. They are trained to craft a theory of defense when defending a client. They know when to speak and when to listen. Lawyers have to see something beyond the black and white, and they must keep their emotions to a minimum.  Lawyers don't make assumptions. They have to be able to see both sides of an argument. They must be prepared. Jenelle has none of that going on. All Jenelle does is scream, curse, deflects, and cry out like a little kid what you have done and how she is the victim, "Why me???" 

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 8
10 minutes ago, Maire said:

Was that the video from 2015 that Jenelle later apologized for?

• Love 6