Type keyword(s) to search

Jenelle: Birther Of 3, Mother To None

Everyone knows Ensley does not have Down syndrome. Posts suggesting that she does will be removed and warnings issued. Posts such as these leave the impression that an arguably unflattering picture could somehow be construed as a child being disabled is considered ableist and is against the rules of the board.

• Start Topic

2 hours ago, heatherchandler said:

That is a weird thing to say, right?  ... "my view this morning!"  Like he woke up and this is what he saw?  

What does her tattoo say??  

Her "fans" under that picture say it's French for this too shall pass. 

• Love 3
11 hours ago, CofCinci said:

Also, I hope Jace just kept his eyes on the floor while at the doll store. If he even touched a doll out of boredom, you just know the hateful, homophobic shit that would spew forth from David. 

I bet Jace would have liked a doll or SOMETHING. Would help ease him into all the baby sibs he has. But ugh, I'll bet Dave doesn't want a "f*g" stepson, though I think Janelle doesn't GAF.

3 hours ago, heatherchandler said:

That is a weird thing to say, right?  ... "my view this morning!"  Like he woke up and this is what he saw?  

What does her tattoo say??  

She's going for a special ECLIPSE TAN, doncha know?

2 hours ago, heatherchandler said:

Looks to me like Old Poison Kiwi

Old Possum Kiwi!

• Love 1
On ‎2017‎-‎08‎-‎14 at 8:54 PM, AmyFarrahFowler said:

I was wondering about the stares too. I swear to God Barb is a saint. How does she do it? I'm exhausted after a day with my grandsons and they go home at the end of the day. I have no words.

It is not Jenelle who needs a break from mothering, it is Grandma

Saint Barb who should be the one who is sent on a holiday in the Tropics

somewhere!! Seriously, what a woman she is! No way could I raise my

grandkids the way she has stepped up to raise hers. When does this

woman ever get to retire??

• Love 12

I think she lifted her shirt to show off her SnapBack. Damn. Her abs look great for being a mom of three with one of the pregnancies being only 7 months prior. I want those pants she's wearing.

Ugh, Jenelle sucks. Why such a horrible person gets born with an incredible metabolism?? I had to CrossFit my ass off to get my weight off. It must PISS Kailyn off. Kailyn still never lost all of the weight with Lincoln.

Jenelle looks stupid on that big inflatable thingy. The eclipse wasn't in my path so it didn't get dark for us which was the fun part I was hoping for. 

• Love 2

Those kids were too small to be unsupervised outside.  Remember the Snapchat about Janelle getting a pool. We were worried about the kids safety. Here you go. One of them will fall in, I guarantee. 

IMG_2119.PNG

• Love 8
4 hours ago, Calm81 said:

Ugh, Jenelle sucks. Why such a horrible person gets born with an incredible metabolism?? I had to CrossFit my ass off to get my weight off. It must PISS Kailyn off. Kailyn still never lost all of the weight with Lincoln.

It's always the way. My druggie cousin had five kids and she's slim with a perfectly flat stomach. I know drugs and pillses and such help burn the weight off, but my cousin doesn't even have the slightest roll or pooch or anything. Sometimes I think life really rewards the biggest assholes.

• Love 14
On 8/20/2017 at 7:55 PM, CofCinci said:

Am I the only one who thinks Jenelle might be pregnant? The way she is holding the purse and posing in pictures looks suspect. 

Edited Sunday 07:57 PM by CofCinci.

I dunno, her boobs look so normal in that pic. Previously they looked like ridiculously large bald men on her chest.  Did she have more work done?

13 hours ago, toodywoody said:

Ok Jenelle, which is it? The crew, Javi or his friend. Next she will be saying Jace told her because Barb told him. A friend told her means the friend told her not Javi. I swear. Lying liar who lies.

I'm actually quite shocked that she HASN'T yet tried to blame this on Barb. 

• Love 3
16 minutes ago, Miss Chevious said:

I'm hoping he doesn't beat the rap and gets sentenced immediately. It would too funny if he'd have to miss the swamp wedding extraordinaire because he was doing time. Would serve him right. 

Do you think she would call Babs? The second Kaiser started crying and she couldn't call David,  with no one there to hear her cry of "Oh my God Dude" to come help her. She might have a mental breakdown and lock herself in the bathroom for good! 

Leeeeaaavvveee Meeeee Aaaaoooonnnnneeee

• Love 14
1 hour ago, Mkay said:

Do you think she would call Babs? The second Kaiser started crying and she couldn't call David,  with no one there to hear her cry of "Oh my God Dude" to come help her. She might have a mental breakdown and lock herself in the bathroom for good! 

Leeeeaaavvveee Meeeee Aaaaoooonnnnneeee

OMG this made me giggle. Can you just imagine if he does have to spend time in jail, it will be just as dramastic as when Nathan went and how she locked the dogs up and was whining like a little bitch. Hey David, I don't think Kaiser takes after Nathan, he takes after your whiney ass soon to be wife. Even though I don't think Kaiser is whiney, I think he is tired, tired of being ignored, now has a voice to say things and want things. He is sick of being yelled at and not around people who show him attention and love. I thought it was sweet when he saw Barb and was yelling for her. Just goes to show he wants to get out of there too. If they would show the little dude some love, attention and affection and play with him and pay attention to what he is saying, there wouldn't be any melt downs. Also, Jace probably said the things he did because he didn't feel good from not having his medicine that both clearly ignored because anytime Barb opens her mouth neither of them listen to what she is saying because they automatically think it is something bad.

• Love 13
On 8/14/2017 at 11:32 PM, GreatKazu said:

I just noticed Barb's comment reads "A long TWO year battle." On top of the battles she has with Jenelle? Holy shit! 

Did some sleuthing and it appears the child was born around the summer of 2015. There was drama with Jenelle when she announced her pregnancy. http://starcasm.net/archives/302221

Since 2 years would be his whole life...I can't determine if that means Barb was fighting for custody Atlas' whole life from his parents or if she means that Ashleigh has been granted custody and perhaps Atlas was just visiting with Barb. However, why does Barb have Gabriel then? Apparently Atlas' father kept him from Ashleigh when they broke up at some point. They apparently reunited last August and split again by September. There's some plot holes I can't fill but this article is a lot to read. Also, Ashleigh has no better grasp of English than the rest of the idiots. http://starcasm.net/archives/360470

On 8/15/2017 at 8:59 AM, ghoulina said:

Are Atlas and Gabriel brothers? They must have different fathers as well, because they don't favor each other at all. 

Yep, they're half brothers.

• Love 8
14 minutes ago, toodywoody said:

OMG this made me giggle. Can you just imagine if he does have to spend time in jail, it will be just as dramastic as when Nathan went and how she locked the dogs up and was whining like a little bitch. Hey David, I don't think Kaiser takes after Nathan, he takes after your whiney ass soon to be wife. Even though I don't think Kaiser is whiney, I think he is tired, tired of being ignored, now has a voice to say things and want things. He is sick of being yelled at and not around people who show him attention and love. I thought it was sweet when he saw Barb and was yelling for her. Just goes to show he wants to get out of there too. If they would show the little dude some love, attention and affection and play with him and pay attention to what he is saying, there wouldn't be any melt downs. Also, Jace probably said the things he did because he didn't feel good from not having his medicine that both clearly ignored because anytime Barb opens her mouth neither of them listen to what she is saying because they automatically think it is something bad.

Hopefully David will yell "Why am I a Guy" while getting arrested. Hahahaha 

Totally agree with the rest of your post, too. 

• Love 13
6 hours ago, Miss Chevious said:

I'm hoping he doesn't beat the rap and gets sentenced immediately. It would too funny if he'd have to miss the swamp wedding extraordinaire because he was doing time. Would serve him right. 

I bet you that is what he is telling his attorney - "I can't go to jail because I have my wedding coming up and I have lots of planning to do!" Shades of Jenelle and that Kesha concert. 

Are those steel panels going to be placed on the inside and line that pool? 

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 7
On August 21, 2017 at 10:24 AM, Lm2162 said:

I still have my American Girl dolls and books and will hand them down. They've held up exceedingly well and will be heirlooms now. They also taught me my first real history lessons, unlike a Barbie or baby doll. They are crazy expensive but I found them worth the expense. When I saw that photo I hoped Maryssa would cherish them like I did. The poor girl has so little to cherish or get excited about. Her life is just watching people get angry at each other and being shuttled around. There's no pure childhood fun for these kids. 

Oh, I'm sure they will be selling off those pricey dolls as soon as they go broke again, and they will.

12 hours ago, BitterApple said:

It's always the way. My druggie cousin had five kids and she's slim with a perfectly flat stomach. I know drugs and pillses and such help burn the weight off, but my cousin doesn't even have the slightest roll or pooch or anything. Sometimes I think life really rewards the biggest assholes.

Jenelle's stomach may be flat, but I still think her body looks weird. Nothing to aspire to.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Miss Chevious said:

They may be fiberglass panels, very popular option that is less costly than marcite.

I think your right. She posted a Snapchat video but I don't know how to share it here. She walked up to it and looked in at it. Those panels were along the edge of the hole. 

• Love 1
8 hours ago, GreatKazu said:

I bet you that is what he is telling his attorney - "I can't go to jail because I have my wedding coming up and I have lots of planning to do!" Shades of Jenelle and that Kesha concert. 

Are those steel panels going to be placed on the inside and line that pool? 

Well, see, the thing is, I can't go to jail then! I bought this hard hat for all the construction I have to pretend to do! You don't understand. This is my idol land! I really can't miss the land. I really can't.

• Love 13

You are the only other person in my whole life (besides my parents) who have said they have watched that movie. Holy wow! I was 5 or 6ish I think when I saw it. She was a cute little girl and I only found out in the last few yrs that she died and was addicted to drugs. So sad.

Me three!! I loved that movie when I was little. I wonder how that plot would hold up in 2017. "This is a story about accidental kidnappers you sympathize with!". 

• Love 3

Barb should have made a condition of whatever deal was made with janelle that she absolutely could not have a pool. I wonder if Nathan could argue unsafe conditions and at least force her to get proper gate and alarm system. She absolutely should not have one. Im not even trying to snark here I believe one of those kids will drown within first year of pool. Most likely Kaiser. If Janelle can't recognize the basic responsibility of motherhood how could she recognize additional responsibilities of having a pool?

I'm going to have to edit my time capsule post. These pictures make me cringe. That's an in ground pool. Kaiser won't even have to climb to get in it. Fucking Janelle.

Edited by dabronx
  • Love 14
40 minutes ago, dabronx said:

. Im not even trying to snark here I believe one of those kids will drown within first year of pool. Most likely Kaiser.

I actually was coming on here to post the same thing.  I have a terrible feeling that little boy is going to drown and I bet Jenelle wouldn't even shed a tear, being the sociopath she is.  Wasn't there a pic of him on a boat with no life jacket?  With the way that child is neglected and most likely abused, I predict something terrible happening.

• Love 9
5 minutes ago, Mitzi.B said:

I actually was coming on here to post the same thing.  I have a terrible feeling that little boy is going to drown and I bet Jenelle wouldn't even shed a tear, being the sociopath she is.  Wasn't there a pic of him on a boat with no life jacket?  With the way that child is neglected and most likely abused, I predict something terrible happening.

Yes it's horrible prediction I hope it's not true. I believe if David and Janelle were both there it might not happen but under just Janelle's supervision I think it's unfortunately highly likely and if I was Nathan, Barb, Nathan's mom, etc. I'd be shitting myself knowing a pool was going in that property.

• Love 8
1 hour ago, CaliforniaLove said:

Me three!! I loved that movie when I was little. I wonder how that plot would hold up in 2017. "This is a story about accidental kidnappers you sympathize with!". 

Neat. I never thought anyone would have a clue what movie I was talking about.  I do remember that it would make you cry.  

• Love 1

It's a nice home, but is that actually considered a "mansion"? 

Sometimes I wish this place had a "dislike" or "angry" button...not to dislike anything you fine people have to say, but just because everything regarding these b's tends to anger me! 

Edited by CaliforniaLove
  • Love 15
1 hour ago, Mkay said:

I'm just going to leave this here. 

Oh, since I haven't said the word at least ten times today....the land. 

IMG_2163.PNG

I'm confused - I went to Ok's website (I don't know why...) and they don't have a tour of the house, they have a clip from the show.  Do they know it is a pre-fab trailer home?  No offense to anyone with that, but I don't know if that is technically a mansion.

• Love 6

Pretty sure Jenelle has already left for the VMA's on Sunday. She has left her newborn at least once a month every month since she has been born.   

Edited by Mkay
  • Love 4

Jenelle's mansion? Good god, scraping the bottom of the barrel for that story. Reading that UBT has a court date before the swamp nuptials has me crossing every finger and toe in hope of him being in jail on the big day. Wouldn't that be a perfect chapter in Jenelle's trastastic life? She can order some tacky postcards from someone on Etsy to mail to their guests. "We're sorry, but we've had to postpone our wedding because David's ex is a bitch and the state of North Carolina is being so mean to us! We'll let you know when he has a release date!" At least someone on Etsy will make a few bucks.

• Love 15
On 8/21/2017 at 3:58 PM, Mkay said:

She says she has her shirt up because it's 88 outside.  I say it's because she wants to prove she isn't pregnant.  It was 90 (with a heat index of 101 here). Darn it I forgot to raise my shirt while watching the eclipse. 

On 8/23/2017 at 0:41 AM, guilfoyleatpp said:

I feel like she's got her ass shoved way down in that inflatable couch thing so she could be preggo. 

I see a clearly formed bump in the middle, to me it looks like a baby bump. 

• Love 4
5 hours ago, Mkay said:

Pretty sure Jenelle has already left for the VMA's on Sunday. She has left her newborn at least once a month every month since she has been born.   

Where is this bamboo forest?  Also I think that picture is creepy, it looks like she is being hunted.  By UBT.

• Love 2
4 hours ago, heatherchandler said:

Where is this bamboo forest?  Also I think that picture is creepy, it looks like she is being hunted.  By UBT.

Can someone younger explain these nonsensical hashtags? Wouldn't #bamboo forest be the only one that someone else might want to search for? WTF with "#experiences? Huh?

• Love 2
43 minutes ago, DangerousMinds said:

Can someone younger explain these nonsensical hashtags? Wouldn't #bamboo forest be the only one that someone else might want to search for? WTF with "#experiences? Huh?

Tell me about it. I still make a face whenever Leah's photos are posted here and I see her using #AAA (one of thousands she uses). I always wanted to take a peek at AAA's Instagram account and see if her photos show up there. I see so many people using #hashtags (lop-sided tic tac toe to me*) in front of every single word. 

I never use hashtags at all because I don't need my photos floating out there on some random site on Instagram. I am also careful about what photos I post and make sure they are marked with something on it so no one can claim them. 

*I Love Lucy shout-out

• Love 6