Type keyword(s) to search

Jenelle: Birther Of 3, Mother To None

Everyone knows Ensley does not have Down syndrome. Posts suggesting that she does will be removed and warnings issued. Posts such as these leave the impression that an arguably unflattering picture could somehow be construed as a child being disabled is considered ableist and is against the rules of the board.

• Start Topic

On 8/3/2017 at 3:04 PM, Pixiebomb said:

Your point being??  I believe those are all correct names for the Shebeast. Except maybe "mail".   Ok. I'll give you that one. 

Maybe if it was changed to "male."

On 8/5/2017 at 10:19 AM, lovesnark said:

Yes. And, Barb asks her about having an abortion and Jenelle refuses and tells her it's too late anyway. I believe she didn't tell Barb until she was well into it and Barb actually figured it out on her own.

This reminded me of her 16 & Pregnant episode: "nothing else worse can happen mom," which was said by Jenelle when her mom didn't want Andrew sleeping over.

They played that quote so many times!

On 8/4/2017 at 3:07 PM, Mkay said:

Thanks!!  Any way to read this without logging into FB?  Did anyone save it?  

• Love 4
On 8/4/2017 at 1:40 PM, lovesnark said:

The should both legally change their names to Babe. A pool? Really? Guess that's one more thing she can cry about buying the next time she has a tantrum with her ass kissing producer. That's all she did when she was in the parking lot at that hotel. "I bought this, I bought that and I don't have any friends or family and my boyfriend isn't here to do everything for me". She can't watch the kids she has now without the danger of a pool added to the mix. Mayrssa will have to add lifeguard to her already packed childcare schedule.

All I see when I look at pics of the swampland is ticks and snakes. Grosses me out.

How do you put a pool in the middle of the freakin bush, where it will have to be cleaned every because of all of the trees and seeds blowing into the damn thing?? Or are they enclosing it into some sort of screened gazebo? Will Jace be their pool cleaner? Soon "babe" will put so much out there that she will never have to leave the compound, except for vacations!/ 

Edited by mittsigirl
Supposed to say every DAY, crazy kindle.
  • Love 8
12 hours ago, MissMel said:

I wonder how things went yesterday.

The longer it goes without hearing anything, the more it makes me think he's going to do some more time in jail or got another continuance. We all know that if the charges were dropped or if he was found not guilty, Jenelle would have taken to Twitter or Instagram at the speed of light to tell all us 'hatters' that Babe didn't do anything wrong and that they'd  have full custody of his son any day now.

• Love 12

I hope Barb's invited to the VMAs too! Hey, if Chris Lopez plays his cards right he can hang in there with Kailyn to score way to the VMAs, after which he can resume his estrangement.

• Love 16
7 hours ago, Blissfool said:

On twitter: Jenelle is looking for ideas on what to wear to the VMAs on Aug 27.

I can hear Barb already, "Who's gonna take care of them kids, Juh-nelle?! "

She has taken some kind of trip away from her kids every month this year. She gonna throw a fit again this year if she don't get her way? 

• Love 4
2 hours ago, ghoulina said:

Damn, serving the realness right there. Jenelle says that same shit with every dude - how they're soooo different from the last one. Nope. 

Didn't she say the same thing about Nathan? How great they were together because they never fought and since all had gone well for two months it was the perfect time to have a baby? She's like a broken record. 

• Love 19
1 hour ago, BitterApple said:

Didn't she say the same thing about Nathan? How great they were together because they never fought and since all had gone well for two months it was the perfect time to have a baby? She's like a broken record. 

I don't even think it had been 2 months. More like 2 or 3 weeks. She met UBT in October, moved him in in November and was pregnant by April. And, she wonders why Barb (and the rest of humanity with functioning brain cells) think she's an idiot.

• Love 16

So....... Jenelle is all saying how Barb should be helping her plan her wedding but then doesnt even invite her. Jenelle you can't have it both ways. No matter what that is still her mom, so quit talking shit. The woman raised Jenelle without the dad. Show some respect and quit saying one thing and then not even inviting your own mother who is raising your own child, tried her best and she still treats her like shit. so she can fuck off with all that.

• Love 17
1 hour ago, toodywoody said:

So....... Jenelle is all saying how Barb should be helping her plan her wedding but then doesnt even invite her. Jenelle you can't have it both ways. No matter what that is still her mom, so quit talking shit. The woman raised Jenelle without the dad. Show some respect and quit saying one thing and then not even inviting your own mother who is raising your own child, tried her best and she still treats her like shit. so she can fuck off with all that.

The 6 day post partum vacation from motherhood and engagement was before Jenelle blew off visits with Jace and ignored Barb's calls. When Barb wouldn't disrupt Jace's schedule for Jenelle's whims, Barb started ignoring her and then wouldn't change her Mother's Day plans. Then, the custody hearing happened and because Jace's best interests were favored, all out war was declared. 

Sadly for Barb, we all know Jenelle and her brood will come running back to her when things implode with UBT (unless he kills her first). And, Barb will make room for them because she's her mother and loves her no matter how horribly she's been treated. Something Jenelle is incapable of feeling.

• Love 13

I think that, despite her incredibly nasty behavior toward her mom, Jenelle is actually very attached to Barb and really wants Barb's approval/interest in her life. Ironically, it seems that Barb is one of the few people who truly matters to Jenelle (her kids don't and the boyfriends only matter temporarily). I think it's because, as her mom, Barb plays a role of serving Jenelle's needs, which is all Jenelle is capable of appreciating in another human being. Her kids are currently too young to meet most of her needs (their love/appreciation/need for her don't mean much to her), so she just sees them as trophies and/or annoyances. I think that Jenelle will LOSE HER SHIT when Barb dies (if Barb predeceases her) and I think the worst case scenario for Jace would be for Barb to die while he's in his inevitable adolescent flame out and for him to be left with Jenelle/her current boyfriend as his primary/only parent(s). He would be freaking his shit over the loss of Barb, as would Jenelle, and I don't see how it could end well.

• Love 10

I mean, we're totally loyal to each other, and that's great, and I don't get jealous when you're at the store, or with your friends, or I'm with the friends MTV has to hire for me, it's so great, even though I've only been touching your skin for like, so long, babe.

• Love 15
1 hour ago, TheRealT said:

I think that, despite her incredibly nasty behavior toward her mom, Jenelle is actually very attached to Barb and really wants Barb's approval/interest in her life. Ironically, it seems that Barb is one of the few people who truly matters to Jenelle (her kids don't and the boyfriends only matter temporarily). I think it's because, as her mom, Barb plays a role of serving Jenelle's needs, which is all Jenelle is capable of appreciating in another human being. Her kids are currently too young to meet most of her needs (their love/appreciation/need for her don't mean much to her), so she just sees them as trophies and/or annoyances. I think that Jenelle will LOSE HER SHIT when Barb dies (if Barb predeceases her) and I think the worst case scenario for Jace would be for Barb to die while he's in his inevitable adolescent flame out and for him to be left with Jenelle/her current boyfriend as his primary/only parent(s). He would be freaking his shit over the loss of Barb, as would Jenelle, and I don't see how it could end well.

I get what you're saying. Jenelle has never had the mature, adult relationship women naturally grow into with their moms as life changes. She was a spoiled teenage party girl who got pregnant. Instead of maturing into a mother, she stayed in spoiled teen party girl mode. When Barb disapproved of Jenelle's choice to NOT mother her child, because of whatever is wrong with Jenelle's brain, she was completely unable to accept any responsibility, turned it completely around and made everything Barb's fault. Years go by, Jenelle entire life is a series of epic failures and she refuses to accept responsibility for any of it. When she has a new soulmate, she can't let him know her life is a fucked up mess because of shit SHE did, so bashing Barb is her way out of admitting what a loser she is. The new soulmate doesn't want to lose his new cash flow, so he buys into what she's trying to sell. When she's between soulmates, she sort of gets along with her mother.

It's a very bizarro world in her head and I don't think she's even capable of understanding what Barb has done for her and for Jace. Add that she's never had to suffer any consequences for her actions and that she's had enough money to keep making these epic screw ups without a care and you get the narcissistic, selfish piece of shit we see today. If someday she's flat broke with a bunch of kids who hate her, she may be able to have a flicker of appreciation and understanding for her mother. Maybe........

Edited by lovesnark
  • Love 21
12 hours ago, Grandma Saracen said:

I mean, we're totally loyal to each other, and that's great, and I don't get jealous when you're at the store, or with your friends, or I'm with the friends MTV has to hire for me, it's so great, even though I've only been touching your skin for like, so long, babe.

You win the interwebs with your flawless Jenelle speak!

• Love 7
2 hours ago, Snarky McSnarky said:

You have to be some kind of turd if the VMAs turn you away.  They invited Janelle, after all.

Totally.  MTV could easily allowed David to attend.  They didn't like him or want to assume the liability/responsibility of having a guy who chokes pregnant women around.  BUT SOMEHOW IT IS BARB'S FAULT.

• Love 11

I REALLY want to know what  happened with UBT's scheduled court appearance last week! Since he's not in jail - thanks, Mkay! She must have tweeted something?- I'm thinking there was another continuance. He does have Jenelle's miracle lawyer Dustin representing him, so the king of continuances probably stalled for more time. I'd love to know how much Dustin has made off of Jenelle and all of her soulmates. Probably enough for a nice summer home at the beach.

• Love 12

He's freaking out over not being able to live with her? WTF. The same kid who told Barb he wanted to stay with Barb and did not want to continue on vacation with her and wanted to go back home. I swear, this chick. And no Jenelle, you aren't trying everything in your power.

• Love 13
8 hours ago, MissMel said:

Does she believe the words that fall out of her face?  He does, but does she?

Why is it that EVERY time I hear Jenelle speak I want to clear my throat??? She has this voice that sounds like she needs a throat clearing. Maybe she should shut up more often and suck on UBT's little shovel, maybe that will help. Waste his population juice in her throat instead of making more spawn. ????

ETA: Sorry for the visual.

Edited by Calm81
  • Love 2
34 minutes ago, Brooklynista said:

If it wouldnt damage Jace even more I would want Barb to show up on Janelle's stoop with his suitcase. Here ya go! Here's ya kid. Janelle would have him back at Barbs before the month was out.

LOL, I just basically said the same thing in the episode thread - let's PROVE how well you'd be able to whip Jace into shape! Bwahahaha!

Yea, except....no. Because David would probably start abusing him as a form "discipline" and pull him out of therapy. 

• Love 9

Barb has posted on Instagram about a court hearing on Tuesday regarding Atlas, Ashleigh's son. It seems Barb is obtaining custody? That is how it reads to me. She posted a photo of Jace, Atlas, and Gabriel.

• Love 5

Janelle's facial features, affect, and personality traits have always reminded me of Diane Downs.  Thankfully she has not actually murdered her children.

I tried to find some interview clips of DD for comparison and this is the best I could find .. scroll to 3:40 to see the first clip of her speaking,  and then watch from there to the end to see all the various clips. I haven't watched any clips of her in many years, and after watching this tonight, I am even more impressed by the similarities to Janelle. As you watch, focus on her face and how little emotion is conveyed.

edit: it appears I can't embed it here- but you can click to watch the video on YouTube.

Edited by ChristmasJones
  • Love 5

I've read the book on this case. Watched the movie. I love true crime so once I read a book I search all I can then move on to the next. Anyway, great comparison! 

• Love 3

I loved when Farrah Fawcett played her in a TV movie. I still can't listen to the song "hungry like a wolf" without thinking about those poor children hearing the song over and over again before their sole caregiver was aiming a gun at them. ?

She definetly looks like our Jenelle. Eerie.

• Love 8

I've always thought Jenelle reminded me of Diane Downs. Only loves herself. Needs constant validation from a man. Thrives on being pregnant, horrible with actual children. It's uncanny. 

Also, Jenelle's sister's kid is Atlas? What's his middle name? Shrugged? 

• Love 19
7 hours ago, Calm81 said:

I loved when Farrah Fawcett played her in a TV movie. I still can't listen to the song "hungry like a wolf" without thinking about those poor children hearing the song over and over again before their sole caregiver was aiming a gun at them. ?

Same.  Every time it comes on the radio I picture that scene in the court room. 

• Love 2
25 minutes ago, leighroda said:

Someone tagged Nathan with a video from that picture, The minions attacked him for being concerned for his safety, when he obviously looks happy.

Wow. ?‍♀️

• Love 6
3 hours ago, Mkay said:

Parody Barb posted this:

IMG_1993.PNG

This is more disturbing to me than that Aubree seatbelt photo. At least Aubree was wearing a seat belt even though for a short moment she had her arm pushing down on the shoulder belt going by how the scene played out. A toddler should not be on a boat without any sort of life jacket. 

I remember the Diane Downs comparison to Jenelle being mentioned on the old TWoP boards. Unfortunately, there are far too many people who shouldn't have children and far too many of them do kill their kids. Remember the scene of Farrah as she played Diane Downs where she scream, shouted, and cried as her lover drove away after telling her he no longer wanted to be in a relationship with her? That is how Jenelle has reacted when her boy toy doesn't want to be around her. 

• Love 13
On ‎8‎/‎13‎/‎2017 at 6:12 PM, SPLAIN said:

Barb has posted on Instagram about a court hearing on Tuesday regarding Atlas, Ashleigh's son. It seems Barb is obtaining custody? That is how it reads to me. She posted a photo of Jace, Atlas, and Gabriel.

Posting the photo here. Barb is a grandmother who cares. She cares so much that her hands are now full with three grandchildren. God bless her. That woman is taking on so much at her age. It is definitely not easy caring for young children at her age.  All of this going on behind the scenes goes to show that we are not privy to a lot of what Barb is dealing with and what is happening in her life. I am thinking back to the comment about Barb not showing she cares about Kaiser. I am sure she does, we just aren't seeing it because 11th Street Production cameras are more fixated on that sick bitch, Jenelle and her hate towards her mother. 

barbara_evans_instagram.jpg

• Love 11

Wait a minute, who the fuck is Atlas? Barb is caring for THREE grandchildren full time now?! Christ on a cracker, that woman is digging herself into an early grave. And I know I shouldn't rag on children, but Jace and Gabriel look like budding sociopaths with those dead-eyed stares. 

• Love 24
2 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

Wait a minute, who the fuck is Atlas? Barb is caring for THREE grandchildren full time now?! Christ on a cracker, that woman is digging herself into an early grave. And I know I shouldn't rag on children, but Jace and Gabriel look like budding sociopaths with those dead-eyed stares. 

I almost commented on their stares. Pretty scary. Jace is the mirror image of Jenelle. 

Atlas is Ashleigh's (Jenelle's sister) child. It is so sad to see all these kids being brought into the world to girls who are not prepared, mentally ill, or not mother material. 

• Love 12
4 minutes ago, GreatKazu said:

I almost commented on their stares. Pretty scary. Jace is the mirror image of Jenelle. 

Atlas is Ashleigh's (Jenelle's sister) child. It is so sad to see all these kids being brought into the world to girls who are not prepared, mentally ill, or not mother material. 

Honestly Atlas sounds like something a white supremacist would name their kid. There's something very neo-Nazi about it. 

What kind of crowd are these girls running with?

• Love 15