Type keyword(s) to search

Jenelle: Birther Of 3, Mother To None

Everyone knows Ensley does not have Down syndrome. Posts suggesting that she does will be removed and warnings issued. Posts such as these leave the impression that an arguably unflattering picture could somehow be construed as a child being disabled is considered ableist and is against the rules of the board.

• Start Topic

8 hours ago, druzy said:

He's such a screwed-up racist JACKASS!

Ya know I'm trying to stay out of this flag shit cuz it's racist, hateful shit.......but this mother fucker! And BTW.....He packed a flag to go to California ? WTF ?! 

Let's send them to Siberia if he wants to travel so much with his flag. 

• Love 13

I really don’t get the significance of this flag in 50 states thing.  Does he think anyone cares?  Is he getting paid or gaining anything from it?  It’s not like some huge feat, unless it’s like 50 states in 50 days or something like that (minus the racist flag, you get what I mean).   Is this supposed to be impressive?  

And yes @FairyDusted he packed a dam flag to bring with on vacation.  He’s so effing lame!   

Edited by geauxaway
  • Love 10
On 11/18/2018 at 5:26 PM, druzy said:

Respect? You would be out on the street and your racist husband would leave you if MTV fired you. Count your blessings.

image.png.8bdb3995c38220cc06ac7c74d631e842.png

And just why does anyone owe either of them respect when they pick fights with people, cuss people out and pull guns and come up on people's property. Where I come from you earn respect and neither of these assholes give anyone else any respect, not their kids, their mothers, their exes, their friends or anyone, so fuck a bunch of that shit.

• Love 10
16 hours ago, Mkay said:

4BDEEF23-0E10-4701-BBA4-0ABFEFC67949.jpeg

If this has been happening "on every plane...for the past 4-5 years" then why did they chose to fly out there to begin with? Wouldn't she have wanted to drive or take Amtrak on the way out there too? Oh, sorry, that would involve logic (assuming the highly unlikely event that she's telling the truth)

Did we ever find out if anyone was watching the kids? They probably left Marissa in charge.

• Love 15
On 11/19/2018 at 8:57 AM, druzy said:
Maryssa is so isolated- but according to Jenelle it was Marissa's decision. 

What is with these fucking people and scuba diving?!? They act like it's the same as being a family of Rhodes Scholars who are curing cancer. Christ on a cracker. 

21 hours ago, FairyDusted said:

Ya know I'm trying to stay out of this flag shit cuz it's racist, hateful shit.......but this mother fucker! And BTW.....He packed a flag to go to California ? WTF ?! 

Let's send them to Siberia if he wants to travel so much with his flag. 

That's mean to the good people of Siberia who already have to deal with crappy winters and remoteness. 

• Love 14
1 hour ago, Birdee said:

What is with these fucking people and scuba diving?!? They act like it's the same as being a family of Rhodes Scholars who are curing cancer. Christ on a cracker. 

Lol! They do really like to bring up that AMAZING accomplishment! Maryssa had to learn it though so she can take over the family business one day (as well as being head of household in the sinking house that is supposed to be around for "7 generations*). I love that Clayton is telling them to stick it where the sun don't shine. 

If Jenelle was honest about even HALF of the medical ailments she has made up over time, she would be dead.

• Love 15
On 11/18/2018 at 7:00 AM, monicageller said:

Try and plant one of those flags in my area and I might just need to pick up a gun for the first time and fill that stupid thing (the flag...although there would be temptation to also shoot the stupid thing called David) with bullet holes! I want to show up at every  spot he goes to with his hateful flag with an even bigger rainbow flag 🏳️‍🌈 and photo bomb all his pictures!

On 11/18/2018 at 5:18 PM, druzy said:

UBT's sister tweeted this:

image.png.a68012a1613cffbb21c966f2d365dad7.png

Um, what? The crazy is definitely genetic here.

On 11/19/2018 at 9:19 PM, Mkay said:

4BDEEF23-0E10-4701-BBA4-0ABFEFC67949.jpeg

Suuuuure, Jan. That’s why you keep going on trips. Hope next time you have a heart attack from all the coke and meth damage.

97BABDF6-3620-4385-9593-00A0AA14983B.jpeg

D346DAF3-589F-40A3-836E-D5890310A49A.jpeg

(My favorite movie of all time! I was thrilled to see not just one but TWO references in this thread!)

Edited by Rebecca
  • Love 6
4 hours ago, FlowerofCarnage said:

Endive looked at her thumb like, "great, now I have meth residue on my thumb!"

What's he even talking about? I didn't hear any giggling. I heard her say what everyone would say if that asswipe got near them....." No, no, no, no."

And she totally looked at the thumb her dipshit dad assaulted, like "Did you seriously just get your racist, ignorant, drug-fueled cooties on me you stupid son of a bitch?!"

• Love 11
52 minutes ago, druzy said:
image.png.a485ff53ce72a09e91ada4f343c04f64.png

Maybe the dumpers felt justified in dumping trash on the Land because they know trash lives there. Furthermore, you can't  call someone a crackhead when you just returned from a cross country drug run thinly disguised as a road trip. 

About Jenelle's Southern Pride:

FB_IMG_1542850627796.jpg

Edited by FlowerofCarnage
  • Love 11
2 hours ago, Mkay said:

What the actual fuck! They drove this on display around town. SMH

1 hour ago, druzy said:
image.png.a485ff53ce72a09e91ada4f343c04f64.png

LMAO! Good.

51 minutes ago, nightmeri said:

All I can say is that Jemelle is a selfless hero. She took all of those many vacations knowing she would vomit and spasm all over the airplane but never once complained. What astounding bravery. The fact that this is the first we are hearing of this syndrome proves how much she puts others before herself. In trying times like these, at least we have Jenelle to look up to 🤢

My eyes rolled back so hard I gave myself a headache. I read the entire post in my most snarky voice though so that was fun!

20 minutes ago, FlowerofCarnage said:

Maybe the dumpers felt justified in dumping trash on the Land because they know trash lives there. Furthermore, you can't  call someone a crackhead when you just returned from a cross country drug run thinly disguised as a road trip. 

About Jenelle's Southern Pride:

FB_IMG_1542850627796.jpg

What is she trying to say? She's a Yankee? No harm, no foul? I can't with this bitch.

• Love 9

Jenelle, living in PA myself, I can assure you there are some rednecks here, too.

Edited to add: Redneck is a state of mind. I have relatives that live in SC that are not rednecks, and I have neighbors here in PA that are.

Edited by Adiba
more info
  • Love 10
On 11/19/2018 at 7:00 PM, geauxaway said:

I really don’t get the significance of this flag in 50 states thing.  Does he think anyone cares?  Is he getting paid or gaining anything from it?

I think he hopes to get to Alaska and hook up with the Bristol Palin. He'll be so disappointed to find out she's in Texas. 

• Love 4
2 hours ago, FlowerofCarnage said:

I think it's time for Olivia to find a new daycare if they just let him in to see Kaden. 

FB_IMG_1542997121501.jpg

The poor child looks miserable around David. Even the picture with his present I don't see any joy.

• Love 7

Olivia must have him on the list for some reasons.  If she didn’t and he doesn’t have access, then that is against the law.  My mom who picks my kid up a few times a year (we live in different states), had to be on the list and vetted. And she has to give her ID every time she comes, and I have to give permission / advance notice.  And my kid is in after school club care, not a center that this appears to be.

Also on the subject of redneck vs. racist?  Jenelle is once again a poser / chameleon. David knows she fucked Kiefer, right?   If he is all white power, how is he DTF with a girl that had sex with a black guy?

• Love 9
3 hours ago, Marley said:

Um wtf is wrong with the daycare that they let that psycho just stroll on in. I wish Karen and his mother could get away from David forever.

I don’t know if daycares are all different so don’t take this as fact.  I think unless there is a court order, they can not deny the fathers ability to see his son.   I’ve read that before in my daughters school handbook every year and I know it isn’t the same as a daycare, but it could be the reason why he was able to just walk on in. To take him home is a whole different story. 

• Love 5
3 hours ago, MaddyMaeboxerbabe said:

Mold filled house, maybe?  

Yes, yes and yes! Remember the trashy video she posted recently where she hawked up a bunch of gunk and spit? She blamed Eggsley for making her sick. That was less than two weeks ago and now Eggsley is sick again. Next week, she'll be posting about Kaiser being sick and blaming him for making her sick. Swamp Monster UBT must be immune to mold.

• Love 7
1 hour ago, Marley said:

I’m sure they don’t eat properly either lol.

Right? Poor nutrition, a moldy, sinking house on a swamp, and daycare/nursery school can't be a good combination, add in the moron drug addict parents, and,... let's just hope Jenelle believes in vaccinating her children and they are up to date on their shots - a lot to ask,...I know.

• Love 16