Type keyword(s) to search

Jenelle: Birther Of 3, Mother To None

Everyone knows Ensley does not have Down syndrome. Posts suggesting that she does will be removed and warnings issued. Posts such as these leave the impression that an arguably unflattering picture could somehow be construed as a child being disabled is considered ableist and is against the rules of the board.

• Start Topic

Just now, geauxaway said:

In my opinion, yes absolutely.  Especially someone with this quasi militia attitude like David.   You are 100% correct on your entire post above.  

And fuck MTV for giving this monster a platform.   It did no good to fire him and keep Jenelle on.  Not that he would fade away if they fired her, but at least they wouldn’t be getting a MTV paycheck to support their message of hate. 

So agree. This is in MTV's hands at this point. Jenelle & David will never change, other than increasing their racism, homophobia, psychotic delusions, and abuse of anyone in their vicinity. MTV NEEDS to end their relationship with them. This is outright sick at this point. How anyone involved in allowing these disgusting pig bitches to make money, or have any kind of presence on TV can sleep at night is beyond me. 

• Love 19
1 hour ago, CaliforniaLove said:

So agree. This is in MTV's hands at this point. Jenelle & David will never change, other than increasing their racism, homophobia, psychotic delusions, and abuse of anyone in their vicinity. MTV NEEDS to end their relationship with them. This is outright sick at this point. How anyone involved in allowing these disgusting pig bitches to make money, or have any kind of presence on TV can sleep at night is beyond me. 

I wonder how that guy who performed their wedding ceremony feels about them now?  Sorry, I cannot remember his name, and I can’t remember was he a security or production member (he was and MTV employee, right?).   

• Love 10
4 hours ago, LBS said:

@FairyDusted happy birthday !

1 hour ago, badhaggis said:

Yes happy birthday!  PPP one for all of us @FairyDusted

Good grief David gets more repulsive in each picture! He looks like he stinks to high heaven too.

Ha ha Thank you! ahhhh in a fit a rage I wrote that line and Ya'll pick that shit right quick!  I FlOVE you guys.

Still firm on hating David and Janhell so we are all good. 

• Love 6

I’m watching “A making of a murderer part 2” on Netflix right now and holy cannoli, no disrespect to Kathleen Zellner, but her looks and the way she talks reminds me of Jenelle of the future. Her mouth, face, chin eyes...eery. Again, no disrespect to Kathleen Zellner but the resemblance is uncanny. I’m going to find a picture...gimme a minute. BRB.

Theres better photos to prove the uncanny resemblance I will try and find it when I get home. 

Edit to add: I wonder if UBT will hire her to get him out of prison when the unfortunate inevitable happens.

A6C87A95-910E-42CB-BF19-698AB5941A71.jpeg

Edited by Calm81
  • Love 14

Fuck NICE! Fuck difficult. Fuck attractive. This guy is an unstable mother fucker. I can't comprehend  what the actual fuck they are trying to say with these posts. I thought nothing could shock me anymore about these two DumbFucks. I was wrong. Won't be the last time. 

• Love 15
16 hours ago, FairyDusted said:

@Enya Face Unfortunately I have a Janelle type mother in as she only cares about herself. I turned 52 last night and she is still spitting nails at a tremendous rate. I worried too about the girl child early in life too but it worked out fine. I've always been the bad cop because I was the one home as my husband traveled for work so us throwing down every once in a while wasn't too out of line. My Grandson though! Oh man. I sure love that boy.

Happy birthday 

• Love 4
32 minutes ago, FairyDusted said:

Fuck NICE! Fuck difficult. Fuck attractive. This guy is an unstable mother fucker. I can't comprehend  what the actual fuck they are trying to say with these posts. I thought nothing could shock me anymore about these two DumbFucks. I was wrong. Won't be the last time. 

To be honest, @FairyDusted I don’t know if they know either.   

• Love 7
12 minutes ago, toodywoody said:

Happy birthday 

Thank you! I feel like handing out cupcakes! 

2 minutes ago, geauxaway said:

To be honest, @FairyDusted I don’t know if they know either.   

The World in general is a fucked up mess. The country is a fucked up mess and these losers don't seem to even have a whiff of concern about anything. Even the storm didn't stop that storm up on THE LAND. 

• Love 9
2 hours ago, FairyDusted said:

Thank you! I feel like handing out cupcakes! 

The World in general is a fucked up mess. The country is a fucked up mess and these losers don't seem to even have a whiff of concern about anything. Even the storm didn't stop that storm up on THE LAND. 

I definitely want a special cupcake *PPP!

I hope The Land sinks while all the kids (and pets) are visiting Barb. 

• Love 8
17 hours ago, monicageller said:

This disgusting piece of shit. Fuck him.

We always knew he was a racist piece of shit but he’s literally a bonafide skinhead now. All he needs is a swatsticka tattoo and a goddamn white sheet. 

And this is just what he puts on social media! Im sure the KKK has gotten to him with an honorary medal of social media awareness for their cause! 

Racist piece of swamp trash! 

• Love 19

All that money they’ve made and they haven’t finished the house, gotten the kids rooms finished, we know this for fact? Where does everyone sleep?

and she buys a fuckibg meth shed, I mean she shed? 

That makes me sick. This waste of money on a shed when your kids dont have rooms. But swamp Kong and queen have a room! And a pool! And a swamp! And toys for David and a make shift photo studio with professional camera??? 

LOSERS! 

They are gonna lose that house and “be living in a VAN down by the RIVER” only it will be “living in a TRAILER down at the SWAMP”

• Love 17
9 hours ago, KittyKat133 said:

All that money they’ve made and they haven’t finished the house, gotten the kids rooms finished, we know this for fact? Where does everyone sleep?

and she buys a fuckibg meth shed, I mean she shed? 

That makes me sick. This waste of money on a shed when your kids dont have rooms. But swamp Kong and queen have a room! And a pool! And a swamp! And toys for David and a make shift photo studio with professional camera??? 

LOSERS! 

They are gonna lose that house and “be living in a VAN down by the RIVER” only it will be “living in a TRAILER down at the SWAMP”

Don’t forget she applied for free food during the hurricane. They are pathetic.  I figured them as preppers, but the way she freaked during the hurricane leads me to believe they are POSERS at that, too.  I honestly don’t think they even know what they stand for at this point, but as long as they piss people off and get attention they are gonna roll with it.  Again F MTV for giving them the platform.  

Edited by geauxaway
Spelling
  • Love 16

That is why I can't watch either show. MTV has given them money after money and some of these girls act like trash, take drugs, get depressed, beat up their men, just do what they want with no consequences,  MTV still keeps throwing money at them. So the only one I can boycott this is by not watching. 

It is funny how I enjoy Young and Pregnant more than the two original Teen Mom shows. I use to watch to see the kids, but now find Young and Pregnant to have more reality than this overpaid spoiled girls. Even though I don't watch Young and Pregnant maybe 2 episodes a season.

• Love 11

Where does the money go?  Booze, drugs, toys for UBT.  I'm sure they eat out a LOT, too.  Not like a 5 star restaurant, but it adds up.

Why is nothing finished?  Because it'd be work.  They'd rather be partying.

• Love 14
7 minutes ago, hoosier80 said:

Where does the money go?  Booze, drugs, toys for UBT.  I'm sure they eat out a LOT, too.  Not like a 5 star restaurant, but it adds up.

Why is nothing finished?  Because it'd be work.  They'd rather be partying.

Don't forget lawyers! Jenelle had her business lawyer negotiating with MTV for months and she's been in an ongoing custody thing with Nathan and Doris. UBT has had custody stuff going on with his son, too. And, cease and desist letters? I would love to know exactly how much money Jenelle has pissed away on just legal fees since she got this gig.

• Love 18

@lovesnark you beat me to it.  Court fees and lawyers.  Not to mention at any given time they are feeding up to 7 mouths in that house.  And we’ve all seen the laundry piles, which leads me to believe that they spend a lot of money on clothes.  I wonder if they pay the IRS.  A lot of these other girls are in tax trouble.

• Love 11
45 minutes ago, geauxaway said:

@lovesnark you beat me to it.  Court fees and lawyers.  Not to mention at any given time they are feeding up to 7 mouths in that house.  And we’ve all seen the laundry piles, which leads me to believe that they spend a lot of money on clothes.  I wonder if they pay the IRS.  A lot of these other girls are in tax trouble.

I've wondered if she's current with the IRS, too. I remember Kail and Leah didn't pay their taxes and wound up paying a lot of penalties. MTV doesn't take taxes out, these fools are private contractors and are responsible for giving Uncle Sam his cut. As far as the grocery bill at casa swamp, I'm sure it's sky high. Everything I've seen tells me they buy ready made crap instead of buying actual food and making meals. The only thing I've seen the kids eating in their happy family Instagram pics is pre packaged snack foods like Goldfish crackers, cookies and chips. I don't think I've ever seen one of the kids with a piece of fruit. I bet they're like my friend's ex husband and go buy new clothes instead of doing laundry. Then, when they finally do break down and wash clothes, they have a store's worth. Money management is talkin' words at the swamp?

Edited by lovesnark
  • Love 12

Ahhhhh that would burn me up sooooo much!!! There were sooooo many long nights after plays or concerts where I had to wait with kids forevvvveeeeerrr and it was so annoying! Most of the time it was something like, "mom and her boyfriend are at a party, and they thought I said it would be over at 10 instead of 9! Now they are sitting in traffic trying to get here." It was so annoying because it wasn't the kid's fault, and why was a party more important than their child's play? It was never a good reason, like work. The parents who worked at night were generally more responsible, and went ahead and took off that day at the beginning of the semester. It was ALWAYS parents like David and Jenelle who would make me wait with their kid.

but at least I didn't have to wait with them on regular days. I can't even imagine how annoying that would be!!! After school, I was always so exhausted and ready to leave! Jenelle and David don't realize they're keeping hard-working professionals from the small amount of rest they deserve...and no, they aren't getting paid extra to stay with the child of two permanent loafers. Jenelle has no concept of having to stay late at work, because she has never had a job!!!

jenelle continues to surprise me with just how much she can't emphasize with anyone. If SHE had to stay late at a job, she'd be the first one yelling, "what the F***, dude?!" And she would be sure to cuss the parents out when they showed up. Yet, she can inconvenience someone else for no reason and it's fine. That's a quality often found in middle schoolers...they are the first to point out when someone is treating them unfairly or disrespectfully, yet they don't notice it when they are the perpetrators. It really makes me think Jenelle had not matured past a middle school level!

• Love 14

3 times huh?! Back in the stone ages I worked in a daycare center and we were instructed to call CPS if they were overly late. I can't imagine they eased up on that. That being said, I can't tell you how many parents dropped off their infants at my home before the actual daycare, a few miles away, opened. It's a damn good thing I already had carseats because I drove many home as well. I'm stunned they haven't been reported or dismissed from the center.

• Love 10

I forgot my dog at daycare once. Well, I didn’t really forget her. I had to pick up my son at the soccer fields first and got to talking with some other moms and lost track of time as you do.  I still feel guilty and this was about three years ago.  Can’t imagine forgetting my child AND definitely would never let it happen again. 

• Love 11
2 hours ago, NannyBails said:

Around here, day cares charge extra if you are late picking up your child.  I guess that isn't an incentive for Jenelle, though.

Yep. Ours closes at 6. If you come between 6:01-6:05, it's $20 and then $1 per minute thereafter. (So if you come at 6:10, you'd pay $25, for example.)  It's not like Jenelle or David are sitting in traffic because there's been an accident on the highway during their commute home. It's not like they're rushing from work to pick up an older kid from an after school activity at the elementary school then racing to daycare before it closes.  They're probably just sleeping it off at home and sleep through getting Kaiser, with no thought to the fact that the daycare workers probably need to get home to make dinner and care for their own families, go to a night class, etc. 

The thing that really gets me is that even if Jenelle and David wanted to be losers who can't even pick-up their kids from school even though they are literally doing NOTHING at that time, they have the money to pay someone to pick up Kaiser. Fine, if you want to still be sleeping it off at 6pm or starting the night's meth stash in your shed, you can at least use some of the TM money to pay some sycophant or local teenager or whoever (probably anyone is better than J&D anyway) to pick Kaiser up every day.  That way at least the daycare workers can go home on time & Kaiser isn't stuck their with unhappy workers wondering if his mom & stepdad will even notice they've forgotten him.  (They could also just give Doris custody of Kaiser & "borrow" him for filming/social media photo-ops every other weekend, but no....they can't even do that to make their own lives or Kaiser's easier because they're vindictive turds who want to play family picnic.)

Edited by MyPeopleAreNordic
  • Love 22

I actually do think that costume is funny as hell, and I'm a Millennial. I would toooootally wear it ironically, like, "this is what people say we are, and there is at least some truth to it...so I'm embracing the stereotype ironically for one night." Jenelle, being the superior turd she is, thinks she lives off the land and is "tough," and is therefore above all other millennials. 

• Love 4
3 hours ago, druzy said:

Why the need to explain?

image.png.d0cb13403a29bd2890f268cb1ee7ea63.png

Because she's really stoned.   'Since I've been 15'? Ignorant, illiterate moron. I bet her neighbors are just knocking down her door to have her homeschool their kids, too! Maryssa might get out of this with a fifth grade education by the time she's 15 or 16.

• Love 20
26 minutes ago, lovesnark said:

Maryssa might get out of this with a fifth grade education by the time she's 15 or 16.

You mean right around the time she's giving birth to her first born?...but hey, that will at least "prove" that she's "straight" to BigotDaddy. 

• Love 22
4 hours ago, Christina87 said:

I actually do think that costume is funny as hell, and I'm a Millennial. I would toooootally wear it ironically, like, "this is what people say we are, and there is at least some truth to it...so I'm embracing the stereotype ironically for one night." Jenelle, being the superior turd she is, thinks she lives off the land and is "tough," and is therefore above all other millennials. 

And you are right. I'm just a BEC with these Fuckers!

3 minutes ago, Mkay said:

What the actual F***?! 

He has lost his mother fucking mind! 

• Love 13

There is nothing I read (in my very quick 5-minute scan of Google-provided articles) that suggests a "fixed retainer" alone will correct an overbite (let alone one she's claimed to have had since she was 15) without having braces involved one way or the other. 

ETA: Lurch's lips look like braised slugs. 

She's just trying to prove Randy wrong, because he pointed out that something must have misaligned her jaw in the first place (like Lurch). I guess as a medical school graduate, Jenelle is pretty smart y'all, but she still should defer to Randy on tooth matters! ?

• Love 14
10 minutes ago, Giant Misfit said:

ETA: Lurch's lips look like braised slugs.

I completely agree, and it just seems to me that his breath would be RANCID. It made me LOL when he put that bandanna around his face in the middle of his soliloquy. Maybe he thought it made him look tough, but all I can think is that his breath was unbearable, even to him. He's such a giant piece of puss pie. 

• Love 14