Type keyword(s) to search

Jenelle: Birther Of 3, Mother To None

Everyone knows Ensley does not have Down syndrome. Posts suggesting that she does will be removed and warnings issued. Posts such as these leave the impression that an arguably unflattering picture could somehow be construed as a child being disabled is considered ableist and is against the rules of the board.

• Start Topic

10 hours ago, druzy said:

I thought David didn't care about MTV. Someone's obsessed. 

image.png.a59faa2eb2c4789d30e522afbeb02b21.png

Because it is really disrespectful to take the name of a god that may or may not exist in vain, but saying racist, homophobic things about living people is just A-OK, huh, David? And anyway, if god does exist, I doubt an all powerful being really gives three fucks if someone takes his name in vain once in awhile. If he is a loving, compassionate god, he might have a problem with a hateful, violent asshole like one David Eason. Just when I thought UBT couldn't be anymore loathsome (or stupid)...

• Love 22

And apparently liberals have something to do with Kevin Hart saying GD and somehow that's also racist? 

Okay, David.  Sounds like he thinks there's some giant liberal conspiracy out to get him. Maybe he can get a spot on Info Wars now that MTV won't have him.

Edited by MyPeopleAreNordic
  • Love 12
19 hours ago, druzy said:

Jenelle is trying to convince everyone she is sick but we know she won't be at the VMA's because David won't let her go without him.

Your mind works exactly like mine. That would have been my very first thought upon seeing her Tweet!

1 hour ago, TresGatos said:

Right! Is he calling Kevin Hart is a racist? That Christians constitute a race? Moron.

LOL, makes NO fucking sense. 

But I'll admit, I'm just giddy over the fact that David is probably giving MTV more ratings in the last few months than he has in all the prior years he's been with Jenelle. You know he is just sitting there, watching the channel non-stop, hoping to call them out on some alleged hypocrisy. 

A man obsessed. 

• Love 16

I don't know if this way already discussed but I can't believe that CPS cleared David and Jenelle of any charges relating to Kaiser.. just read an article on The Ashley. Jenelle wins again. I feel bad for poor Kaiser..

• Love 12
15 minutes ago, Mkay said:

Do you know why my husband has PTSD Jenelle? Because he was a civilian working in Iraq hearing siren warnings and taking cover from incoming rockets/missles and by cleaning and repairing the mrap vehicles that sometimes had bone fragments and blood from injured soldiers.   So you can F off with your fake, self diagnosed, PTSD. 

Preach, @Mkay. Sending positive thoughts your way for you and your husband!

• Love 17

That clip is honestly infuriating. She didn’t get upset because the other idiot driver almost hurt her son…Jace was such a non-factor in her reaction it’s ridiculous. She does nothing to show that she was considering his well-being at all, it’s like he’s not even there. She's just using him to paint herself as a victim when she was the smirking idiot chasing some dude off the highway and brandishing a gun like it makes her tough. 

I know this is only a clip and doesn’t show the whole conversation but it looks like Dr. Drew is being much too gentle in calling out Jenelle for exposing Jace to that type of danger. I also hope he mentions the additional damage Jenelle is doing to Jace by calling him a liar to his face and telling him he didn’t see what he (and the cameras and everyone else in the world) saw when he tells Barb that his dumbass mother pulled a gun out. 

• Love 17

Jenelle never just had a cold, the flu, or an earache.  She gets so sick she goes deaf in one ear....for two months. 

She never has bad days or has to face blow back from bad choices.  Nope, she has PTSD.

Can ya'll hear my eyes rolling from the cane fields of south Louisiana? 

Edited by MyPeopleAreNordic
  • Love 23
12 hours ago, Everleigh said:

I know this is only a clip and doesn’t show the whole conversation but it looks like Dr. Drew is being much too gentle in calling out Jenelle for exposing Jace to that type of danger. I also hope he mentions the additional damage Jenelle is doing to Jace by calling him a liar to his face and telling him he didn’t see what he (and the cameras and everyone else in the world) saw when he tells Barb that his dumbass mother pulled a gun out. 

This is the ONLY time I'll give Drew a pass...the interview was held at the swamp...Drew was under duress!! And also, it's a little bit of karma because if Drew had ever watched the show he would've known to refuse to go there. 

4 hours ago, Brooklynista said:

She should tell the truth and say David probably went upside her head and damaged her hearing.

Should his new nickname be David "Justice" Eason. 

• Love 9
19 hours ago, geauxaway said:

Jenelle, darling, that’s not PTSD.  That’s guilt and shame you are feeling because you know deep down inside you somewhere what you did was wrong and embarrassing, not to mention reckless.  

You took the words right out of my mouth. 

Guilt, shame , remorse- she has no idea what these emotions are or how to label them so she claims victim status and PTSD.  She's  a sociopath. 

• Love 17
17 hours ago, Stusan said:

Preach, @Mkay. Sending positive thoughts your way for you and your husband!

Thank you.  She just infuriated me.  People are going to believe her “diagnoses.” So unbelievable. 

• Love 7

A few things.  I apparently forgot to post this when I wrote it up a while back.  This blind is talking about when David and Janelle were out in LA for something (in town refers to where the author lives).  David apparently fantasizes about other women during sex and has no issues admitting this to someone else in front of Janelle.  

• So, the latest crap blind item from CDAN appropriates our use of UBT.               288. ENTERTAINMENT LAWYER 07/21 **#8** It is kind of fitting that this B+ list reality offspring of a celebrity is doing the show she is doing. I guess it was about nine months ago maybe that someone from the same cast was here in town that I like to refer by three initials. Anyway, while he was talking with the dealer he uses out here, and right in front of his wife, the topic somehow turned to this B+ list reality offspring. The one I refer to by three initials said something to the effect of she was his go to image when he was having sex with the Teen Mom. He said this right in front of her. Very strange. Bristol Palin ("Teen Mom")/Jenelle Evan's husband, UBT (aka Uncle Bad Touch/David Eason)

• Another blind item about Janelle and David, that references them getting along but also says UBT molests kids.  

255. ENTERTAINMENT LAWYER 08/16 **#15**
    They don't like each other and never will. Why would a mother like the guy who makes sure her daughter is dependent on him for drugs and beats the daughter on a regular basis. Why would a mother like a guy who abuses and molests children. Such a bunch of crap. Lets call the mother up right now and ask her shall we? Jenelle Evans (Barbara Evans)/David Eason ("Teen Mom 2")

Has there been any insinuation that David molests kids?  We know he beats Janelle and abuses the kids.  CDAN should be taken with a grain of salt but most of his stuff regarding the Teen Moms has been true.

• Love 5
50 minutes ago, TeenMom69 said:

After hearing about the woman killed by an alligator at Hilton Head I wondered if there were gators around Jenelle's swampland. I worry about those kids near so much water.

There are alligators in the Wilmington area so I wouldn't be surprised if they had them if the water is deep enough for alligators to swim in.

• Love 2

First, it's a pet peeve of mine when people refer to saying GD as taking the lords name in vain. I grew up going to Catholic school and we were taught that GD was a curse word and disrespectful but not taking the lords name in vain. Taking the lords name in vain meant that you were using the lords name to push a personal agenda such as, "The lord says you should vote for me" or "The lord says you should turn over all your assets to me", etc. 

Regarding molestation allegations it would not surprise me in the least. I have always wondered about that with Marissa. It's not so much anything I have seen happen on the show or posted on social media but just a feeling I have had when they are on screen together. I don't know how to put it in words but she just seems so uncomfortable around him in a different way then the boys. 

• Love 12
27 minutes ago, mscav said:

First, it's a pet peeve of mine when people refer to saying GD as taking the lords name in vain. I grew up going to Catholic school and we were taught that GD was a curse word and disrespectful but not taking the lords name in vain. Taking the lords name in vain meant that you were using the lords name to push a personal agenda such as, "The lord says you should vote for me" or "The lord says you should turn over all your assets to me", etc. 

Regarding molestation allegations it would not surprise me in the least. I have always wondered about that with Marissa. It's not so much anything I have seen happen on the show or posted on social media but just a feeling I have had when they are on screen together. I don't know how to put it in words but she just seems so uncomfortable around him in a different way then the boys. 

Also, some people don't believe in god so to us, it's just a word. 

• Love 21
56 minutes ago, Eater of Worlds said:

There are alligators in the Wilmington area so I wouldn't be surprised if they had them if the water is deep enough for alligators to swim in.

Let’s hope the alligators get David and Jenelle then.  If there are alligators in my corner of Texas, there has to be some in her swamp.  

• Love 9
2 hours ago, druzy said:

Click the arrows. Second picture is with Babs

Didn’t David say something negative again about Barbara today? Fake set up, fake Jenelle, everything.  Sad for Jace. 

8 minutes ago, guilfoyleatpp said:

I saw something on Twitter with Kailyn going after Jenelle. I can’t tell what J said to start it though because she twitter blocked me. 

Anyone got the lowdown?

She must have deleted it.  This is all I see.  (Ps: I included a screenshot of Vee and Jo update) I guess Kail thinks she can fight everyone now.  ?

FE4AEEAA-31DD-4877-979C-84444F047BBB.jpeg

024E82CF-6F9D-4EDA-92E4-97226429758D.jpeg

7C1789D1-3408-48C5-ADDE-DF4C1EE1A244.jpeg

• Love 9
55 minutes ago, FlowerofCarnage said:

The #nostandards hashtag is priceless considering  her ex-husband and current husband were cellmates in county lockup. 

7 hours ago, Isthisok said:

I’m so high that I thought I just saw Jenelle use the hashtag #nomorals, but that can’t be right because remember that one time she aborted her husband’s baby but found Nathan on a dating app while she was recovering, and then purposely decided to have a baby with Nathan in such a short amount of time that she wasn’t sure if the positive pregnancy test was residual pregnancy hormones left after the abortion or her new crotchfruit with the dumbest motherfucker on the planet? 

David’s big ol head paired with that tragic fade makes him look like Kim Jong-un. 

I know! Who’s Jenelle to talk about what Kailyn’s doing? Jenelle the drug using, gun toting*, child neglecting person. Wtf. 

*not saying gun ownership makes someone a bad person, I’m speaking of how Jenelle has treated gun ownership. 

Edited by Scarlett45
  • Love 15