Type keyword(s) to search

Jenelle: Birther Of 3, Mother To None

Everyone knows Ensley does not have Down syndrome. Posts suggesting that she does will be removed and warnings issued. Posts such as these leave the impression that an arguably unflattering picture could somehow be construed as a child being disabled is considered ableist and is against the rules of the board.

• Start Topic

4 hours ago, druzy said:

image.png.39708df6ac55452abacebb61d9945084.png 

You and your husband traumatized Kaiser by allowing your husband to spank him.

You traumatized Jace by chasing a man to his house and pulling out a gun.

The list goes on.

Just ask and call? Your husband will answer your phone and curse at them.

She's just...I don't have words. Some grandparents are certainly toxic. Doris seems normal. Barb is not the ideal mother, but compared to Jenelle she's Maria Von Trapp. 

• Love 11

Add me to the list of being a quitter.  It’s been 3 or 4 seasons now.  I do admit I watched the Being Gary and Being Vee specials.  Oh and the Barb one too.  But other than that I just read on here and that sends me into enough rage.  I remember people being all up in arms about some of the goings ons with the Real World (which I watched religiously).  But this is a whole other level that is involving innocent kids.  Shame on you MTV!

• Love 14

I haven't really watched for a season and a half; I tuned in for Jenelle's recent drama but even that was too boring and trashy to be believed. TM2 has become dull as dishwater, and add to that how NOT real any of these girls' lives are and how it affects the kids, it is not worth it for my cableless ass to hunt down the episodes. If I'm going to watch trashy reality I want to be entertained, like I am by the recently discovered for me Jersey Shore. 

Edited by HeySandyStrange
  • Love 5

Maybe Jenelle's contract states that if David reconciles with Barbara he can get his job back. Or, maybe this is to rehabilitate Jenelle's image because there aren't any charities willing to work with her.

4 minutes ago, CaliforniaLove said:

We live in a psychotic world...how is something that we have SEEN FACTUALLY WITH OUR OWN EYES a "malicious rumor"?! 

Barbara said that she is scared David is going to kill her. It's not a malicious rumor. She said it! These people are nuts.

• Love 14
8 minutes ago, CaliforniaLove said:

We live in a psychotic world...how is something that we have SEEN FACTUALLY WITH OUR OWN EYES a "malicious rumor"?! 

They are following a script, right? They have to be.  I don’t see this happening in real life.  ??‍♀️

• Love 7
3 minutes ago, Mkay said:

They are following a script, right? They have to be.  I don’t see this happening in real life.  ??‍♀️

Definitely following a script. Did you see Jenelle's smug IG story post. She was showing off her huge Starbucks cup with that smug look acting like she won. She is a dirty bitch. MTV sucks.

• Love 17
On 8/15/2018 at 1:29 PM, druzy said:

Does anyone know what this crusty bitch is talking about when she says “My son is traumatized ... it only happened for a couple of days”?  I was going to guess she was referencing Doris having Kaiser for a few days, but I don’t think she would call out Doris without calling out Nathan too.

• Love 5
5 minutes ago, Booger666 said:

Does anyone know what this crusty bitch is talking about when she says “My son is traumatized ... it only happened for a couple of days”?  I was going to guess she was referencing Doris having Kaiser for a few days, but I don’t think she would call out Doris without calling out Nathan too.

I think she's referring to when Doris wouldn't return Kaiser. 

• Love 7
21 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

I think she's referring to when Doris wouldn't return Kaiser. 

Well, she's probably telling the truth there...it's would be very traumatizing for anybody to have to go spend time with David & Jenelle. 

Nicolas Liddle & Rachel Chapman are morons. 

• Love 9
3 hours ago, druzy said:

Definitely following a script. Did you see Jenelle's smug IG story post. She was showing off her huge Starbucks cup with that smug look acting like she won. She is a dirty bitch. MTV sucks.

Yes!! She makes me sick. 

• Love 3

Add me in with the not watching and haven't watched. I haven't watched since Amber pulled her shit on Farrah and only watched the Jenelle road rage incident and the behind the screams special. I read her to keep up on things but I will not watch because Jenelle and many of the others have let 'fame' and money go to their heads. This isn't about teen moms anymore, it is about crazy ass divas who think they are real mob wife baskeball hussies from the sticks. I won't watch because of that and think it is time for it to end.

• Love 12

Regarding the "skinny" comment, every bimbo hawking diet shit on Instagram is lying to their fans. Nobody looks like their social media pictures; case in point the *alleged* size 4 Khloe Kardashian looking like she smuggled a dozen Easter hams in her ass on a recent beach vacation. It's all smoke and mirrors.

• Love 21
On 8/15/2018 at 8:04 PM, CaliforniaLove said:

TMZ is usually if nothing else, correct with their stories. While the "Jenelle rage" incident occurred on the show last month, didn't it actually happen in March or April?

Yeah, TMZ is not exactly high end journalism but gotta hand it to them, they’re usually correct. 

22 hours ago, druzy said:

These bitches with their Starbucks cups and Klassy Kourt heels, man...

• Love 12
On 8/15/2018 at 11:16 PM, Maharincess said:

Come to the bright side and stop watching!  For me it just made no sense to continue watching this crap. I don't like any of them at all, I sort of like and defend Chelsea because she just seems like a nice person and a good mom and compared to the rest, she's golden.  But even she is long past the point where she should have quit.  She's exploiting her children for money and I can't just respect that.  I can't watch Jenelle keep treating everyone, including (especially) her own children so horribly and keep getting rewarded for it.  I could go on and on but you all know all about these assholes. 

Agree!  I have been thinking about it.  I think it may be time to cut the TM cord.  I can still come here and snark...  

• Love 9
3 minutes ago, Brooklynista said:

Seriously.  A box of Smooth Move tea is 5 bucks and gets you the same results.

The exact tea I was thinking of! I only buy it if I want to do the master cleanse. Which I put off for as long as possible!  

• Love 8
2 hours ago, FairyDusted said:

I just wonder why people buy that tea from any fameHo or celeb. They sell the same kind of tea at Krogers! 

Exactly. You can get Cali Girl Tea at the dollar store and it does the same shit (pun intended). Ditto for those stupid Sugar Bear Hair vitamins. It's Biotin, the same ingredient found in every other skin/hair pill out there, which you can find at Walmart for $5. 

• Love 10
On 8/16/2018 at 12:17 PM, Booger666 said:

Crusty bitch - ----------- omg ...... hilarious. 

I caaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan't stop laughing.

• Love 6
On 8/15/2018 at 1:29 PM, druzy said:

A) you, and especially David, are not “young” anymore so stfu with that sympathy attempt.

B) Like this is simply a matter of Doris wanting to “visit” with Kaiser...is she fucking serious? Does she think anyone believes that shit?

C) You’ve been given WAY TOO MANY chances to “have a family of your own” and you’ve fucked them all up! You’ve proven so many times that you are UNFIT TO PARENT. People who have never even seen TM2 know about you and how horrible you are, you’re fucking INFAMOUS for being a terrible parent and person.

D) Kaiser has already been beyond traumatized by you and his step monster. If he was traumatized by the situation it wasn’t from being away from you for a few days with his grandmother, it was because of the way you and David REACTED TO THE SITUATION. Even in the video where they picked him up they were all, AWWE POOR BOY YOU MUST BE SO SCARED, etc etc etc. YOU MADE IT TRAUMATIZING, you beyond stupid, disgusting, sociopathic skank!!!!

On 8/15/2018 at 4:20 PM, BitterApple said:

I agree with the above comments that bringing Andrew into the picture for episode fodder is one of the lowest things MTV has ever done. If they're that desperate, pull the plug on this shit and just do yearly catch-up specials.

It’s gross and it might be the thing that finally makes me say fuck this show. I watch on a third party site so no one gets any money or ratings from me watching but I just caaaaaan’t! (Insert Roxanne meme here.) Jace is like 9 years old and doesn’t know this asshole at all. I remember they didn’t even know where he was for a long time. But when mtv comes along (like with the Jenelle exes special) with money he comes out of the woodwork. He’s a mentally ill addict and it’s better for Jace if he just stays away, ESPECIALLY considering it’s not like this is some true moment where he’s realized he wants to be involved. He’s doing it for the easy money. MTV and Viacom are truly outdoing themselves in the disgusting department with this move and that is REALLY saying something, considering all the other disgusting things they’ve done, especially in regard to Jenelle.

On 8/16/2018 at 12:36 PM, CaliforniaLove said:

Ugly as fuck. 

Inside, outside, all sides.

On 8/16/2018 at 1:14 PM, druzy said:

because there aren't any charities willing to work with her.

Hopefully, and if there are I will be first in line to contact them about what a mistake they’ve made.

On 8/16/2018 at 8:30 PM, DangerousMinds said:

Yuck. Such a weird body.

Yes and normally I’m not the type to comment on that but since she insists on showing it off like she’s some hot piece of ass while defrauding her (obviously stupid and low IQed) followers with bullshit tea I’ll go ahead and repeat that Jenelle is the least sexy woman on earth!!!!

Edited by Rebecca
  • Love 20
1 hour ago, druzy said:

I thought David didn't care about MTV. Someone's obsessed. 

image.png.a59faa2eb2c4789d30e522afbeb02b21.png

Reaching!!!!!

Funny how he never seemed to have an issue with the values of the newtork when they were paying him. 

Edited by FlowerofCarnage
Typo
  • Love 20