Type keyword(s) to search

Jenelle: Birther Of 3, Mother To None

Everyone knows Ensley does not have Down syndrome. Posts suggesting that she does will be removed and warnings issued. Posts such as these leave the impression that an arguably unflattering picture could somehow be construed as a child being disabled is considered ableist and is against the rules of the board.

• Start Topic

On 6/22/2018 at 10:16 AM, lovesnark said:

A lot of lenders won't finance modular homes because, like a car, they depreciate. Casa swamp is already worth $6k less than the amount they financed and I don't know what sort of down payment they made. It looks like their lender works with Clayton Homes. I'd love to know their interest rate.

Clayton Homes is reportedly part of Warren Buffett's empire, and company owned dealers are told to steer customers to their own high-interest lenders:

https://www.publicintegrity.org/2015/04/03/17024/warren-buffetts-mobile-home-empire-preys-poor

• Love 4
17 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

Kaiser lost and alone, at the back of the pack. Of course. 

He was probably hoping that drifting away from the pack would make it easier for a viewer to recognize and kidnap him.

• Love 24
4 hours ago, Snarky McSnarky said:

Clayton Homes is reportedly part of Warren Buffett's empire, and company owned dealers are told to steer customers to their own high-interest lenders:

https://www.publicintegrity.org/2015/04/03/17024/warren-buffetts-mobile-home-empire-preys-poor

I work for a big bank in the mortgage division.  We do finance MH’s including Clayton homes but it is HARD.  Like lots and lots of red tape and new construction MH (namely Clayton) take almost a year to secure.  It’s a fucking shit show and you have to be pristine (and own the land outright) to even start off.  That being said, there are dealers that will finance this stuff at a very VERY high interest rate and a lot less restrictions.  Think of those car dealers that advertise “no credit check.”  But when it is time to sell or refinance these fools are effed.  Or ya know when your property is sinking.  Most likely their title isn’t even cleared (converted to real property).  Ha ha ha ha ha haaaaaaa!  Not to mention the non working pool.  LMFAO.  

• Love 7
(edited)
6 hours ago, Maharincess said:

Wow.  Those comments are insane.  Reading them made me so sad for some reason. 

Sad and nauseated for me!

6 hours ago, Cherry Cola said:

Consider yourself lucky!! 

Any one brave enough to type Save Kaiser on their instagram? 

I have and UBT blocked me even though it was on Jenelle’s and SHE didn’t block me. I also said something just barely critical on Jenelle’s using my other account (I have 2 instagrams, long story) and he blocked that account too..he must spend COPIOUS amounts of time searching for any kind of rude comments and people to block on Jenelle’s Instagram, let alone his own. So, the fucker has blocked me twice and I feel like that means I’m doing something right in life. I also never just said blanketed rude things, there was always a purpose and a truth told they didn’t want to admit.

Edited by Rebecca
Spent was supposed to be spend
  • Love 12

I remember a few years ago when they were looking at the place, at least 1 person drove up and said this ground is too soft to build on!

David freaked out of course, and threatened to call the police, of course, because they were stalkers.

Am I the only one that remembers this??

• Love 3

Here’s the thing, I am so happy the “swamp morons” (as lovesnark says so accurately) are drowning in their swamp nest, however Clayton homes probably did do the wrong thing. They have a fuidiciary duty to their client to tell them that the swamp was not a proper place to build. 

Then again, they probably did, they probably even made them sign something stating that potential damage may occur due to building on improper land. But swamp things probably knew better because they did a fuckibg $100 soil test on their own! 

• Love 4
1 hour ago, hoosiermom said:

I pretty much live there. Sad, I know.

No, I feel you. I’ve got Johnny Walker Black tastes on a Black Velvet budget, so Walmart and I have to be civil when I need shit like tampons and laundry soap. I hate it! 

• Love 6
12 minutes ago, KittyKat133 said:

Here’s the thing, I am so happy the “swamp morons” (as lovesnark says so accurately) are drowning in their swamp nest, however Clayton homes probably did do the wrong thing. They have a fuidiciary duty to their client to tell them that the swamp was not a proper place to build. 

Then again, they probably did, they probably even made them sign something stating that potential damage may occur due to building on improper land. But swamp things probably knew better because they did a fuckibg $100 soil test on their own! 

Clayton covers their ass for this specific reason.  Jenelle bought a MH that is no different than buying a car.  You drive it off the lot it’s yours.  She financed the house most likely but not with a mortgage company that financed it as “real property.”  So she has a house on wheels, ergo the collateral can drive away.  Yes, she owns the laaaaand, but if she didn’t have to get it titled properly, it’s still titled as DMV property.  They will deliver the product if it is paid for.  Drop it off, it’s yours.  They would assume it’s being set on a livable foundation, but if it’s not.  That’s not their issue anymore. BYEEEEEE!

• Love 13
(edited)
On 6/26/2018 at 12:17 AM, geauxaway said:

Clayton covers their ass for this specific reason.  Jenelle bought a MH that is no different than buying a car.  You drive it off the lot it’s yours.  She financed the house most likely but not with a mortgage company that financed it as “real property.”  So she has a house on wheels, ergo the collateral can drive away.  Yes, she owns the laaaaand, but if she didn’t have to get it titled properly, it’s still titled as DMV property.  They will deliver the product if it is paid for.  Drop it off, it’s yours.  They would assume it’s being set on a livable foundation, but if it’s not.  That’s not their issue anymore. BYEEEEEE!

Omg! That makes so much sense!! Is that true? So it’s basically a mobile/modular home? So there becer needed C/O ‘s from the town! Wow makes much more sense!!so they should sue the people that put it on the fuckibg land not Clayton homes! Oh wait!!! That means they’d ace to sue themselves! But that can’t be possible! It can’t oossubky be their fault! Nothing has or ever will be jenelles fault! 

Please excuse all all my typos as I type in the dark with two sleeping children and a snoring husband in my bed! 

Edited by KittyKat133
  • Love 7
3 minutes ago, KittyKat133 said:

Omg! That makes so much sense!! Is that true? So it’s basically a mobile/modular home? So there becer needed C/O ‘s from the town! Wow makes much more sense!!so they should sue the people that put it on the fuckibg land not Clayton homes! Oh wait!!! That means they’d ace to sue themselves! But that can’t be possible! It can’t oossubky be their fault! Nothing has or ever will be jenelles fault! 

Yes that is the truth.  If they had gotten a structural engineer certification report to have the home permanenty affixed, it would have never passed. Read up thread.  The septic is located ABOVE the home.  No reputable first mortgage company would have secured financing on this.  The house was set down in a puddle.  Jennele paid for it to be delivered and they did their job.  Delivered the house.  No different that if you drove your new car off the lot into a hole.  Oops!  Not our problem.  You said you had a place to go, so you went.  

• Love 13
1 hour ago, Rebecca said:

Sad and nauseated for me!

I have and UBT blocked me even though it was on Jenelle’s and SHE didn’t block me. I also said something just barely offensive on Jenelle’s using my other account (I have 2 instagrams, long story) and he blocked that account too..he must spent COPIOUS amounts of time searching for any kind of rude comments and people to ban on Jenelle’s Instagram let alone his own. So the fucker has blocked me twice and I feel like that means I’m doing something right in life. I also never just said blanketed rude things, there was always a purpose and a truth told they didn’t want to admit.

Lol. A few months ago I got blocked for saying something like “barb is the only one who has always had your back and you shit all over her.” 

And it wasn’t instantaneous. It was a few days/week before I noticed I was blocked. Like, really? Totally controlling David. They’re all over each other’s social media. 

• Love 7
57 minutes ago, geauxaway said:

Yes that is the truth.  If they had gotten a structural engineer certification report to have the home permanenty affixed, it would have never passed. Read up thread.  The septic is located ABOVE the home.  No reputable first mortgage company would have secured financing on this.  The house was set down in a puddle.  Jennele paid for it to be delivered and they did their job.  Delivered the house.  No different that if you drove your new car off the lot into a hole.  Oops!  Not our problem.  You said you had a place to go, so you went.  

Exactly. And, just like a car, it's deprecating as I type this. According to the assessor, the house is worth 6k less than the amount she financed and that amount does t include whatever down payment was made. Not including the down payment and the $20k they spent on the pool, they're into it for $188k and it's valued at $160k. The pool has a higher value than THE LAND ?

• Love 6

It can’t be very common for someone’s pool to be worth more than their acres of land, right? Wow, Jenelle fails so spectacularly. Maybe this is her karmic comeuppance finally for all the things she’s gotten away with in the past.

• Love 10
5 hours ago, eskimo said:

So what's the deal with the pool?  I missed all of that.  I went back a few pages but it's very time consuming.  Is the soil shifting around it as well?

Something with the salt cell.  She is blaming it on the pool manufacturer (of course).  I wouldn’t be surprised if the land is shifting around the pool though, too, now that you mention it.

4 hours ago, Rebecca said:

It can’t be very common for someone’s pool to be worth more than their acres of land, right? Wow, Jenelle fails so spectacularly. Maybe this is her karmic comeuppance finally for all the things she’s gotten away with in the past.

I’d like to think this is her comeuppance, but in reality she can walk away from the house and she probably will.  Sure, she will get a foreclosure (or repo), but do you really think she cares about that?  Worst case they abandon the house but still own the laaaaaand and have to continue to make tax payments.  

• Love 11
9 minutes ago, NannyBails said:

I can't imagine they would pay the tax payments. 

Agree.  So they would end up with tax liens.   

I go back and forth on this.  Because she is so ignorant and stubborn part of me thinks she will stay in the house.  But if it truly is falling apart, I don’t see how they could live there long term.  I wonder if at some point it will become condemned?  

• Love 7
25 minutes ago, NannyBails said:

My guess is they stay there until they can't actually live there anymore, then they move for some made-up reason but we all really know it's because of the swamp swallowing their house.

Yep. Just like when they moved into an apartment before the swamp was ready for habitation. Jenelle gave some lame ass excuse about mold. She moved UBT in without  permission from the landlord and the landlord kicked her out (as usual, she ranted on social media about it, then deleted).  

• Love 10
(edited)
17 hours ago, Snarky McSnarky said:
On 6/22/2018 at 1:16 PM, lovesnark said:

The poor....and THE VERY VERY DUMB .  Hope the house sinks and that get nothing from whoever they sue. 

Thought i was blocked by JE & DE on IG but i was able to read some comments on the links posted. How can anyone with eyes and ears not see how they abuse their children.  Just because they take a few vacations doesn’t mean the kids have a great life you idiots- 2 hours snow tubing , big deal - what about the other 12 hours they scream & rant & neglect them and complain cuz OMG! they act how kids act.  DUUUUUUUDE WE’RE GOING HOME ! ( kids playing like kids in background) No one with a brain could comment they are good parents. I look at this picture and my heart breaks. It’s from the episode where Lil Kaiser roll touches the camera during engagement pics and UBT flips out.... the FEAR in that little boys eyes. 

2DA0F8F5-1642-48B9-AC75-3846A395D8CD.jpeg

Edited by DNR
Ninja edit
  • Love 6
11 hours ago, Enya Face said:

No, I feel you. I’ve got Johnny Walker Black tastes on a Black Velvet budget, so Walmart and I have to be civil when I need shit like tampons and laundry soap. I hate it! 

I don't go very often, but whenever I do, I'm like "THIS STUFF IS SO CHEAP!  WHY DON'T I COME HERE ALL OF THE TIME???"  We bought boy-child's school supplies there one year, and everything cost like...cents.  This was in the 90s but still!  And I bought paper plates for a baby shower once, and it was like fifty of them for a buck!!

yes I know this isn't the WalMart thread.  thank you for listening

• Love 7
11 hours ago, Christi said:

I remember a few years ago when they were looking at the place, at least 1 person drove up and said this ground is too soft to build on!

David freaked out of course, and threatened to call the police, of course, because they were stalkers.

Am I the only one that remembers this??

Are you thinking of Return to Amish?  Jeremiah and whatever his codependent woman's name is were at their laaaand and a neighbor drove up and bitched at them that the ground was too soft to build on.  He also had a fit and told the dude to leave. 

• Love 9
(edited)
1 hour ago, NannyBails said:

My guess is they stay there until they can't actually live there anymore, then they move for some made-up reason but we all really know it's because of the swamp swallowing their house.

This. I can only hope that when they abandon the house and don’t pay for it their credit becomes so horrible that no one decent will rent to them and no one will help them finance another home without a major down payment and a super high interest rate.

Edited by Rebecca
  • Love 10
(edited)

This. I can only hope that when they abandon the house and don’t pay for it their credit becomes so horrible that no one decent will rent to them and no one will help them finance another home without a major down payment and a super high interest rate.

Her credit was already in the toilet when they got together. She bitched about how unfair it was to have a low credit score because she made bad decisions when she was " younger and didn't know any better". Bitch, please. You knew when you signed those contracts for leases, cars, credit cards etc that you had to make payments  and they were due on a certain date. I'm a landlord and she's the exact tenant you avoid like the plague. Someone with above average income and a lengthy history with law enforcement. My rental goes for $2500 a month and when I was screening tenants a year ago, I had a couple offer me a year's rent in advance if I'd overlook their credit and criminal history. No bueno! The swamp things are going to be in a world of hurt when they try to find a rental with horrid credit, criminal histories, a herd of kids and a pitbull.

Edited by lovesnark
  • Love 17
3 minutes ago, lovesnark said:

Her credit was already in the toilet when they got together. She bitched about how unfair it was to have a low credit score because she made bad decisions when she was " younger and didn't know any better". Bitch, please. You knew when you signed those contracts for leases, cars, credit cards etc that you had to make payments  and they were due on a certain date. I'm a landlord and she's the exact tenant you avoid like the plague. Someone with above average income and a lengthy history with law enforcement. My rental goes for $2500 a month and when I was screening tenants a year ago, I'd had a couple offer me a year's rent in advance if I'd overlook their credit and criminal history. No bueno! The swamp things are going to be in a world of hurt when they try to find a rental with horrid credit, criminal histories, a herd of kids and a pitbull.

Well to be fair, the pitbull will probably meet the same fate as the rest of their pets. 

• Love 7
26 minutes ago, CaliforniaLove said:

Well to be fair, the pitbull will probably meet the same fate as the rest of their pets. 

My pitbull doesn't tear up the house or yard.  Then again, she's well taken care of, not kept in cages that are too small, supervised around kids (she's actually afraid of them so I don't stress her out by purposefully putting her in situations that are fearful for her) and not allowed to roam.   She hardly sheds either.  She's a perfect tenant!

• Love 10
2 hours ago, ShaNaeNae said:

Are you thinking of Return to Amish?  Jeremiah and whatever his codependent woman's name is were at their laaaand and a neighbor drove up and bitched at them that the ground was too soft to build on.  He also had a fit and told the dude to leave. 

Yep!!! I was! lol

• Love 3
13 minutes ago, NannyBails said:

My pitbull doesn't tear up the house or yard.  Then again, she's well taken care of, not kept in cages that are too small, supervised around kids (she's actually afraid of them so I don't stress her out by purposefully putting her in situations that are fearful for her) and not allowed to roam.   She hardly sheds either.  She's a perfect tenant!

Jenelle is really lucky Jax is such a laid back dog. She never bothered to have him neutered and he's allowed to roam around as he pleases. She's lucky he hasn't got a whiff of a female in heat and gone looking for a date and been hit by a car or something. Unfortunately, it's getting harder and harder to find a rental anywhere that allows pets, especially large dogs.  My landlord's policy prohibits me from allowing certain breeds of dogs in my rental and because of stupid, irresponsible people, pits are at the top of the list.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, lovesnark said:

Her credit was already in the toilet when they got together. She bitched about how unfair it was to have a low credit score because she made bad decisions when she was " younger and didn't know any better". Bitch, please. You knew when you signed those contracts for leases, cars, credit cards etc that you had to make payments  and they were due on a certain date. I'm a landlord and she's the exact tenant you avoid like the plague. Someone with above average income and a lengthy history with law enforcement. My rental goes for $2500 a month and when I was screening tenants a year ago, I had a couple offer me a year's rent in advance if I'd overlook their credit and criminal history. No bueno! The swamp things are going to be in a world of hurt when they try to find a rental with horrid credit, criminal histories, a herd of kids and a pitbull.

She also bitched about having to pay for daycare and food and pay for her whole rent of something like that.  She is mad that she gets to keep TM money and doesn't qualify for government programs.

• Love 17
8 minutes ago, smhjess said:

She also bitched about having to pay for daycare and food and pay for her whole rent of something like that.  She is mad that she gets to keep TM money and doesn't qualify for government programs.

I have a feeling Jenelle's friends are the type who scam government bennies while working under the table and not declaring the income, so her perspective is probably skewed. 

• Love 14
27 minutes ago, smhjess said:

That's right! I'd forgotten about that rant. She whined about having to pay cash for her car "because she made too much money". I think it may have been one of her Instagram rants trying to shame Dodge into fixing her car for free or giving her a new one? I'm not sure, she does it so often.

• Love 8
40 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

I have a feeling Jenelle's friends are the type who scam government bennies while working under the table and not declaring the income, so her perspective is probably skewed. 

I'm sure that is why she thought not having to pay full price for rent and water was a reasonable compliant.  It was the same rant where she complained that since she had bad credit she could not finance a car and it took more money to pay for a car in full.  Still not sure how that works that you pay more for a car by paying in full, but I'm sure her friends are all getting benefits and she is jealous.

• Love 10
17 minutes ago, smhjess said:

but I'm sure her friends are all getting benefits and she is jealous.

"FriendS"? I think Jamie is literally her only "friend" (and probably just hangs around for the cameras). Oh, well her babe is probably her "best friend".

• Love 9
2 minutes ago, CaliforniaLove said:

"FriendS"? I think Jamie is literally her only "friend" (and probably just hangs around for the cameras). Oh, well her babe is probably her "best friend".

She had that friend Tori who got pink eye from the ass eating, Josh, the friend who kidnapped a kid during a car jacking,  and Kiefer, the meth manufacturer.  She only surrounds herself with the very finest.  

• Love 14
(edited)
3 hours ago, BitterApple said:

I think you’re too generous thinking they even work under the table. More like they don’t work at all and get benefits. Most are probably dealers too. 

2 hours ago, CaliforniaLove said:

Drug dealers are sorta like friends, right? ? 

2 hours ago, smhjess said:

She had that friend Tori who got pink eye from the ass eating, Josh, the friend who kidnapped a kid during a car jacking,  and Kiefer, the meth manufacturer.  She only surrounds herself with the very finest.  

I still think Kieffer is better than these other people, meth manufacturing and heroin doing and all. He always seemed to have a semblance of a heart that every other one of Jenelle’s “associates” has lacked. Or maybe I’m being bamboozled. He did date Jenelle multiple times, after all.

Edited by Rebecca
  • Love 15

I think you’re too generous thinking they even work under the table. More like they don’t work at all and get benefits. Most are probably dealers too. 

Drug dealers are sorta like friends, right? ? 

I still think Kieffer is better than these other people, meth manufacturing and heroin doing and all. He always seemed to have a semblance of a heart that every other one of Jenelle’s “associates” has lacked. Or maybe I’m being bamboozled. He did date Jenelle multiple times, after all.

I agree.  I think he is one of the few people around her who genuinely liked her and he unlike most of her associates does not have a long history of assault charges.

• Love 10