Type keyword(s) to search

Jenelle: Birther Of 3, Mother To None

Everyone knows Ensley does not have Down syndrome. Posts suggesting that she does will be removed and warnings issued. Posts such as these leave the impression that an arguably unflattering picture could somehow be construed as a child being disabled is considered ableist and is against the rules of the board.

• Start Topic

19 hours ago, FairyDusted said:

Wait .....WTF is she talking about? That fight was years ago. Did she get busted again ?

She's referring to the video of the woman on a NJ beach resisting arrest. The woman kicked the officer between the legs, and when they were attempting to put handcuffs on her, she spit on them. Of course Jenelle sides with this woman. By the way, the woman behaved like this in front of her 18 month old daughter.

• Love 10
59 minutes ago, DudeLeaveMeAlone said:

She's referring to the video of the woman on a NJ beach resisting arrest. The woman kicked the officer between the legs, and when they were attempting to put handcuffs on her, she spit on them. Of course Jenelle sides with this woman. By the way, the woman behaved like this in front of her 18 month old daughter.

She's Jenelle's soul sister!

• Love 15
3 hours ago, Kazu said:

My spouse's friend, who he had not seen in YEARS, was at a funeral that we had gone to yesterday. During the reception, this guy asked me for advice about expunging his record for a felony drug charge. Mind you, this guy is 60 years old and was worried about his record showing up if he should apply for a state job. Yeah, like he was going to get that job. Anyways, he rambled on and on about his concern about being viewed as a felon. I then said to him, "Being a felon ain't illegal." 

I LOL’d!!! 

• Love 10
1 hour ago, Mkay said:

I LOL’d!!! 

Me, too. I'm at my daughter and son in law 's house waiting for them to get home with baby Ezra. She doesn't know about my PTV life and would have asked me what was so funny and I would have had to out myself for snarking on these heifers with y'all. I'm still in the closet, for now?

• Love 16
(edited)
34 minutes ago, lovesnark said:

Me, too. I'm at my daughter and son in law 's house waiting for them to get home with baby Ezra. She doesn't know about my PTV life and would have asked me what was so funny and I would have had to out myself for snarking on these heifers with y'all. I'm still in the closet, for now?

In the closet!!???

OMG yes, that describes us PTVers. Reads like "preverts." Shout out to @FairyDusted ? PPP

I finally had a chance to use a TM quote. Who would have thought it would have occurred at a funeral reception? lol

Edited by Kazu
  • Love 13
20 minutes ago, Kazu said:

How is it CPS has been to their house over 30 times and they have not ordered those bastards to put a fence around the pool?

They showed receipts for a gate. CPS didn't notice the gate was sitting in the middle of the road they drove in on.

• Love 9
(edited)

Jenelle Evans proudly posted photos of herself standing with Dr. Drew Pinsky on Sunday. The photos, which were taken after Dr. Drew interviewed Jenelle in North Carolina for her scenes for the Teen Mom 2 Season 8B Reunion, rubbed plenty of the ‘Teen Mom 2’ cast and crew the wrong way, and The Ashley has all the details of what went down!

“Chelsea was particularly upset,” one source tells The Ashley. “They paid to fly an entire crew to Jenelle and essentially built a set there for her to film because she refused to go to the last reunion. But apparently they didn’t think Chelsea was important enough to do that for. They simply set up a Skype call between her and Drew– that happened while he was in North Carolina to film with Jenelle!

“It made it so obvious who the show’s producers and the network value more!” the source added.

As The Ashley told you, Jenelle refused to attend the ‘Teen Mom 2’ Reunion taping earlier this month in New York City because MTV did not agree to pay for her banned-from-the-set husband, David Eason, to attend with her. Chelsea, who is currently pregnant, did attend the Reunion taping, but did not film her scenes for the actual Reunion because she felt unsafe returning to the set because of the physical fight between her co-stars that occurred while she was on stage the previous day with the cast.

“Jenelle didn’t even put the time and effort into going to the Reunion, and Chelsea did, yet they made a huge production of going to Jenelle and filming, while Chelsea’s portions were like a rushed afterthought,” another crew source told The Ashley. “Chelsea was pissed that they went to such great lengths to make Jenelle happy, and honestly so was some of the crew who is tired of giving in to Jenelle’s demands.”

In the caption of one of the photos she posted to Instagram, Jenelle bragged that she fulfilled her duties to the show.

“Did my part!” she wrote. “Had a good conversation yesterday about many different things that will happen later this season. I think this is the most comfortable you will ever see me in an interview.”

The post added insult to injury for Chelsea, as well as Kail Lowry and Leah Messer, as they didn’t realize that MTV had gone through all the trouble to essentially recreate the same set they had in New York just for Jenelle in North Carolina.

“The other cast members are pissed too because they had to take time out of their lives to go all the way to New York City to film, find childcare, etc. to fulfill their obligations to the show, but Jenelle once again threw a fit and got treated like a VIP!” the first source said.

Adding even more insult to injury for Chelsea, The Ashley hears that producers demanded she do her Skype interview bright and early with Dr. Drew– so that they could get it out of the way and have plenty of time to film Jenelle’s portions!

“They didn’t want Jenelle to have to start super-early so they made Chelsea go first, even though she is two hours behind Jenelle, time-wise, because she’s in South Dakota,” the crew source said.

“The other three girls feel like they’ve been treated like second-class citizens compared to Jenelle for the entire time they’ve been on the show,” the source added. “She’s been throwing tantrums and making crazy demands for years, and she almost always gets what she wants, while the other girls follow the rules and have to watch Jenelle get special treatment.”

As The Ashley told you previously, after the hair-pullin’ catastrophe that was the last ‘Teen Mom 2’ Reunion taping, MTV is considering new ways to do the show’s Reunion specials.

“There is NO WAY they’re going to keep doing the reunions this way because it’s clearly an unsafe environment to have all of them together,” The Ashley’s source told her. “Everyone saw her throw the vase, and were not OK with it. Now [the show’s producers] have to figure out how they’re gonna do the reunions going forward but it’s clear that it can’t stay the way it is anymore.”

UPDATE! On Monday, Chelsea tweeted that she wasn’t aware that Jenelle was going to be getting the VIP treatment during her segments.

Haley Currie@Mumma_haley35

4h

Replying to @paige64266357 and 8 others

I don't understand why they keep on giving into her demands especially when chelsy is pregnant and and make a the effort to travel every time and doeant moan about it!

Chelsea DeBoer✔@ChelseaHouska

They just had me webcam in yesterday morning I didn’t kno they were going all out like that

Edited by druzy
  • Love 8

“The other cast members are pissed too because they had to take time out of their lives to go all the way to New York City to film, find childcare, etc.

Sorry but, this part makes me laugh and roll my eyes. Except for Chelsea (what else is new?) what is going on with Kanal and Leah that they had to take time out of their lives? They don't do shit. Don't even mention that podcrap of Kanal's. As if she is some A-list podcaster who has a daily show. Also, those two are not full-time parents. They have family who watch those kids not to mention, the fathers have visitation with their children. Kanal has taken how many vacations this past year alone? A bajillion vacations. Tell me what it is she is having to take time out of again. GTFOH.

• Love 17

Honestly, they should just do individual reunion segments anyhow. Have Drew fly to all of their homes. It's cheaper than flying every mom, kid, baby daddy, and grandparent out to NY. 

• Love 17
(edited)
17 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

Honestly, they should just do individual reunion segments anyhow. Have Drew fly to all of their homes. It's cheaper than flying every mom, kid, baby daddy, and grandparent out to NY. 

Edited by Mkay
  • Love 18

Honestly, why would they pay for an entire crew to fly to South Dakota just to listen to Chelsea talk about hyphenating Aubree's name? She adds nothing to the show beyond a few minutes of feel-good scenes, so she should consider herself lucky that she's still hanging on to such a lucrative gig. The trainwrecks are the ones who bring in the ratings.

• Love 11
14 hours ago, BitterApple said:

Honestly, why would they pay for an entire crew to fly to South Dakota just to listen to Chelsea talk about hyphenating Aubree's name? She adds nothing to the show beyond a few minutes of feel-good scenes, so she should consider herself lucky that she's still hanging on to such a lucrative gig. The trainwrecks are the ones who bring in the ratings.

Jenelle is the biggest waste of space I've ever seen & I don't think she adds a damn thing to the show, other than showing another example of the deterioration of our society. At least Chelsea is an actual human. 

• Love 21
16 hours ago, BitterApple said:

The whole show should be shut down. It's being used by mist of these girls for promotion for their "businesses" or endorsement deals. They aren't teen moms anymore...they're grown ass adults who have no marketable skills and don't work. Pandering to Jenelle and her neanderthal mate is pathetic. I'm surprised Dr. Drew was permitted on the property after David's profanity laden outburst on the set in LA. 

• Love 16
37 minutes ago, kicksave said:

The whole show should be shut down. It's being used by mist of these girls for promotion for their "businesses" or endorsement deals. They aren't teen moms anymore...they're grown ass adults who have no marketable skills and don't work. Pandering to Jenelle and her neanderthal mate is pathetic. I'm surprised Dr. Drew was permitted on the property after David's profanity laden outburst on the set in LA. 

It was filmed in a hotel ?

• Love 5