Type keyword(s) to search

Jenelle: Birther Of 3, Mother To None

Everyone knows Ensley does not have Down syndrome. Posts suggesting that she does will be removed and warnings issued. Posts such as these leave the impression that an arguably unflattering picture could somehow be construed as a child being disabled is considered ableist and is against the rules of the board.

• Start Topic

I’m a little late to the party ?  ? ? We did it. Hatters 2 Easons 0 

Once I saw it on tmz I knew it had to be true. I wish we had a livestream on the Land right now, just to see all the uppercuts the trees are getting. David has no one to blame but himself. Once it got picked up by the mainstream media, MTV could no longer ignore it. 

Hopefully Olivia’s lawyers used his twitter to win their custody case in Kaiden and prevent another child from suffering grief on the Land. 

David’s paycheck is the smaller of the two, and it’s only half of what we want. But still, we no longer have to be subjected to him. It also spares Barb and everyone else from his abuse. David is trash. 

How is MTV going to film Janelle now? 

Edited by Spiderella2
Punctuation
  • Love 14

Some of y’all know my home life situation, but I die laughing reading this board and tell my husband how y’all keep me laughing. I told Him what was going on. I have to admit, he wrote something funny, for once.  I don’t agree with a lot of his views or comments but this one made me laugh.

Edited by Mkay
  • Love 23
28 minutes ago, FairyDusted said:

We are NOT heartless souls. The Easons….well….really though I'm freaked out about the blow back in that house. I hope Jace is at home with Barb. 

I think Jace might be the one definitely not there since it's Tuesday.

I'm April too @lovesnark! Fingers crossed for a Jenelle-getting-fired cherry on our early birthday sundae!

• Love 8
22 minutes ago, crazychicken said:

I wonder who will film with Janelle she has no friends, she has no mother, she doesn't parent so that rules out the kids will we just get her crying in the shed and throwing production off the land so her and UBT don't fight. Life just got a hell of a lot tougher for the production crew and that kiss arse producer.

She will be sobbing as she is storming away from production "they are being so MEAN to me!  They won't let her film with David and she has nobody there for her! The other girls all have their friends and families but her mom isn't there for her. None of her family. And none of her friends. They are so Mean to her!"

• Love 18

I wondered why there were five pages of posts in the past two days. In some ways I am not surprised MTV acted so quickly. They really have nothing to lose by cutting this loser off their payroll. And they get tons of free positive publicity by doing so. If you look at it from a financial perspective, its an easy decision.

I'm glad they booted him though. He is a miserable, arrogant, and ignorant person.

• Love 13
3 minutes ago, Mkay said:

Some of y’all know my home life situation, but I die laughing reading this board and tell my husband how y’all keep me laughing. I told Him what was going on. I have to admit, he wrote something funny, for once.  I don’t agree with a lot of his views or comments but this one made me laugh.

That's hilarious @Mkay :) 

• Love 4
29 minutes ago, crazychicken said:

I wonder who will film with Janelle she has no friends, she has no mother, she doesn't parent so that rules out the kids will we just get her crying in the shed and throwing production off the land so her and UBT don't fight. Life just got a hell of a lot tougher for the production crew and that kiss arse producer.

I'm sure UBT won't allow MTV on THE LAND since they booted him so, Jenelle's segments (if he allows her to continue) will just be the drop offs and pick ups with Jace and Kaiser. She doesn't go anywhere alone (except the drop offs that UBT isn't allowed  to be at), she doesn't do anything besides laying around on the couch or the bed, she has no social life away from him. Drop offs is all there is. 

• Love 16
1 hour ago, TeeMo said:

Ah yes. Nathan's way of saying "Listen I am also a homophobe and a white supremacist but I do a slightly better job of keeping that shit under the radar. Sometimes." Thanks, Nathan. 

Ugh, definitely true. But, that also means that NATHAN, Mr Dramastic himself, is more intelligent and has more self control than David. 

1 hour ago, druzy said:

I found Jeremy's IG live on You Tube

Is it just me or is he better looking suddenly? 

59 minutes ago, FairyDusted said:

Half way there. We still have Janelle as far as we know now.

That meeting tomorrow ??????

45 minutes ago, guilfoyleatpp said:

???

Haha, who knew Courtland had it in him to make a funny? 

Is he referring to himself since he and David hung out in jail? Is Courtland bisexual? See:

AC79D74D-927C-43B0-801E-C8B27D9F3CE3.png

Edited by Rebecca
  • Love 17
2 hours ago, GreatKazu said:

I heard Jeremy's IG rant. 

- Jeremy is LIVID! He has had enough of the bullshit. Jeremy said he has a friend who is gay. His friend is like a brother to him. He is pissed at what UBT posted about gays. He said UBT clearly knows how to use Twitter since he uses it "quite a bit" and there is no excuse for his homophobic rants

- Jeremy said he has to work for a living. Throwing shade at the unemployed UBT

- He told Jenelle FUCK YOU AND FUCK YOUR HUSBAND! He also told her to fuck her and fuck her C&D letter. He said he will wipe his ass with it and send it back to her home address

- The whole thing with the gun image was stupid and insensitive. He said UBT timed it because he was just trying to be relevant. Jeremy gives ZERO FUCKS. He said, "I can't believe how damn dumb you can be." Jeremy is disgusted as a person and a gun-owner because UBT used a tragedy to get the focus on himself

- Jenelle was a complete fucking liar about the New Year's Eve party (her description on the podcast). So, Jeremy has chimed in as Leah wanted 

- called Jenelle a dumb fuck for bringing his name into her podcast interview

- he is asking for CPS to be "called on these mutherfuckers." He said something about how dangerous they are with their weapons, etc. 

- MTV needs to hold these mutherfuckers accountable since they are good with controlling them with all their contracts 

- he looks forward to see how MTV will take care of this issue

- he says he will remove his daughter Addie from the show if MTV does not remove Jenelle and UBT from the show. He said if Leah is watching his rant, she better know he will follow through and not allow Addie to be on camera anymore. 

Wow. I've never really like Jeremy but that's a changing. 

• Love 18
25 minutes ago, FlowerofCarnage said:

How fitting of a comuppence for Jenelle. She's not fired but she's alienated friends and family in favor or fear of David which  in turn jeopardizes her ability to do her job. 

Yup, and you know what makes me really sad/mad... I bet Barb would take her back in despite all the bs Jenelle has spouted about her... if something happened like her and David breaking up and Jenelle needed help, I can’t imagine that Barb would turn her back on her or her kids. I wouldn’t blame her if she did though.

• Love 23
1 hour ago, crazychicken said:

LMAO, crying in the shed. It's funny cause it's true! 

• Love 8

Has Dr Drew said anything about all this?  Cause I remember a time that Dr Douchebag said David was good for Janelle because he “contained” her.  How’s he feeling now about his role as a professional in encouraging this relationship?

• Love 21
6 minutes ago, Booger666 said:

It’s been covered by InTouch, People, TMZ ...  I’m sure he’s aware.

He probably only knows their freaking names from the cue cards. Even if they were filming the reunion RIGHT NOW he probably wouldn’t know unless it was on the cue cards.

I hate Drew.

• Love 24

When Jenelle and UBT break up, I hope for the sake of her sanity that Barb doesn't allow Jenelle back into her home. It will just be the same old shit and Barb will wind up heartbroken again. If Jenelle reaches out, Barb needs to set some boundaries. Go to therapy together, talk in a neutral place with no kids around, Jenelle can't take Jace unless she has a place of her own to live, no new boyfriend around Jace (because we know she'll have a new one about 10 minutes after she breaks up with UBT). The worst thing Barb could do is open her home up to Jenelle again. Boundaries, Barb. Boundaries.

• Love 17
2 minutes ago, Miss Chevious said:

So David finally got his comeuppance, it was way overdue. 

But you know what the best part of all this is - he has no one to blame but himself

But, he won't blame himself. He'll blame the hatters, MTV, the ignorant people on twitter, twitter, Barb, Jenelle, you, me and anyone other than himself. I'm sure he doesn't think he did anything wrong and he'll probably go on a rant calling Morgan Freeman, the producers and Viacom all a bunch of fags and threaten to rape and sodomize their mothers.

• Love 22
1 hour ago, druzy said:

Because he's Nathan?

Does Goggle Earth have a live stream? I'm going to put in their address and see what happens.

???

This is what the Easons are doing.  I don’t know if this is before or after the news. 

F43C078E-A7E6-49AF-95AC-4C60656F406C.jpeg

• Love 7
5 minutes ago, lovesnark said:

But, he won't blame himself. He'll blame the hatters, MTV, the ignorant people on twitter, twitter, Barb, Jenelle, you, me and anyone other than himself. I'm sure he doesn't think he did anything wrong and he'll probably go on a rant calling Morgan Freeman, the producers and Viacom all a bunch of fags and threaten to rape and sodomize their mothers.

His first amendment rights are surely being prosecuted in his own mind. 

• Love 11
14 minutes ago, Mkay said:

???

This is what the Easons are doing.  I don’t know if this is before or after the news. 

F43C078E-A7E6-49AF-95AC-4C60656F406C.jpeg

Someone allowed that it might have something to do with the custody hearing. The judge may have ordered him to take a drug test and since we all know he isn't clean, he thinks he can beat the test by shaving his head. 

• Love 20

He'll have to shave that ugly beard, too. If he was ordered to submit to a hair follicle drug test and then shaved his head, the judge that ordered it won't be very happy about it and will most likely rule in his ex's favor 100%. He's pretty stupid, so we can hope!

Edited by lovesnark
  • Love 15
1 hour ago, ClassyCourtHeels said:

Wow. I've never really like Jeremy but that's a changing. 

I know. 2018 is shaping up to be a weird year with lots of us turning into Farrah apologists & Jeremy fans. 

I am glad David got fired. But I’m really hoping this doesn’t end in a murder-suicide out on the land. 

I really hope Kaiser isn’t there and neither is Jace. Sorry, Maryssa & Ensley, hope you two can lay low for a while. 

Edited by MyPeopleAreNordic
  • Love 16

What are the odds that they’ll decide at their meeting to edit him out as much as possible from what has already been filmed? Plz!!! And also fire Jenelle and while you’re at it combine TMOG and TM2 into one show and heave out some others, starting with Jenelle’s buddy, Briana.

• Love 17
6 minutes ago, Rebecca said:

What are the odds that they’ll decide at their meeting to edit him out as much as possible from what has already been filmed? Plz!!! And also fire Jenelle and while you’re at it combine TMOG and TM2 into one show and heave out some others, starting with Jenelle’s buddy, Briana.

I like the way you think!

• Love 7
11 minutes ago, Rebecca said:

Replace Jenelle with Barb and replace Amber with Gary and Kristina.  Farrah's already gone, dump Briana and Kail altogether.  Done.  :)

• Love 20
1 hour ago, Emkat said:

How much was he getting paid? How about Janelle?

That's something we've never known for sure. Randy (Chelsea's dad) said the kids aren't paid a lot and I don't have a clue how the boyfriends/spouses are paid. The "moms" are rumored to be paid 6 figures a season.

• Love 6
3 hours ago, CaliforniaLove said:

I think Jace might be the one definitely not there since it's Tuesday.

I'm April too @lovesnark! Fingers crossed for a Jenelle-getting-fired cherry on our early birthday sundae!

I'm April three. :-)  

2 hours ago, Rebecca said:

Ugh, definitely true. But, that also means that NATHAN, Mr Dramastic himself, is more intelligent and has more self control than David. 

Is it just me or is he better looking suddenly? 

That meeting tomorrow ??????

Haha, who knew Courtland had it in him to make a funny? 

Is he referring to himself since he and David hung out in jail? Is Courtland bisexual? See:

AC79D74D-927C-43B0-801E-C8B27D9F3CE3.png

*slow clap*

YES! How dare anyone hate on someone simply for their sexual preference. 

Hell must have froze over because Courtland and Jeremy are making sense and pointing out how David is a dick. Courtland, you keep tweeting with those numbers in place of letters. 

2 hours ago, ghertigirl said:

Yeah, we got the news hours ago. :-) We are hoping Jenelle will be next. 

@Mkay your husband's tweet...OMG that is priceless!! Hella funny. 

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 13
1 hour ago, Rebecca said:

We can dump Catelynn and Tyler too. 

That would be alright, too.  The others have their 'things' (except Chelsea, IMO. Lol) but I don't have the same level of contempt for them as I do Amber, Jenelle, Kail, and Brianna.  So if they stayed fine, if they left that's fine too.  :) 

Although it really is time for these 'teen moms' to have to work for their money.  Pull the plug and give us yearly updates on how they are in the real world.  I'm sure they'd jump at the chance for a small check from a 30 min follow-up, once they're broke!  Lol

Edited by eskimo
too many commas
  • Love 14

I think I read somewhere online a while back that ADumb was getting $25,000 as an appearance fee. I don’t know if this is per episode, for the reunion, or for the entire season. Since UBT was a “husband” I don’t know if he was getting more than that. He probably was. Regardless, I’m just glad I no longer have to watch how he treats those children. It made my blood boil. 

I remember how proud and excited Janelle was to announce that David was now on Twitter. In hindsight that was the worse decision of their lives....the best thing for us. ????

Janelle probably won’t be fired over this tomorrow unless she stupidly falls on the sword by threatening “Give a David his job back or I quit”. I hope MTV calls her bluff, she won’t quit because she’s not a total moron, but she will do her best to try to get David back on because he is at home pressuring her to do so. MTV  will have to scramble to figure out how to film her. We will probably be subjected to a rolling cast of “friends” just to eke out her storylines. Then maybe they will fire her the following season. 

I always thought she was untouchable. She has done so many horrid things that MTV would overlook in the interest of ratings. She probably thought she was untouchable too, you can sense that from her apology non-apology. But once they started losing sponsors, it was only a matter of time. It shows us where the true power is. Go after their money, and they will do anything we want. Thank you Nutro (first sponsor to back out). I don’t have a dog, but I’m tempted to buy a bag of your dog food, just to mail it to the Land as a final eff off. 

They are both so stupid. They could have fixed this whole situation before it escalated to this level if they had any brain cells left. But instead they probably went to get high, thinking it would blow over, and he doubled down on his comments, not realizing he was digging a deeper hole. 

Do you think she will be fired tomorrow?

Edited by Spiderella2
More thoughts.
  • Love 14