Type keyword(s) to search

Jenelle: Birther Of 3, Mother To None

Everyone knows Ensley does not have Down syndrome. Posts suggesting that she does will be removed and warnings issued. Posts such as these leave the impression that an arguably unflattering picture could somehow be construed as a child being disabled is considered ableist and is against the rules of the board.

• Start Topic

In the 2nd picture I think the sign says 'Do not call dad about food' that is weird first he is only dad to Maryssa & Eggsley and the baby can't read yet. While kids can be annoying as heck they should be able to express they are hungry. No wonder Kai calls out feed me

• Love 9
On 12/28/2017 at 9:21 PM, Fosca said:

What are people noticing about Kaiser's eyes?

They don't go the same direction. One of them drifts in. I have been through the same thing with my son. He has worn glasses since he was a baby and has had eye muscle surgery. We still love him. 

• Love 13
19 minutes ago, Emkat said:

They don't go the same direction. One of them drifts in. I have been through the same thing with my son. He has worn glasses since he was a baby and has had eye muscle surgery. We still love him. 

You clearly do, because not only is he your child, but you also are a good parent that wants the best for him. I honestly see the same thing with kaiser...and its sad that both parents are shithead losers who dont even want to aknowledge that there may be a problem. 

• Love 12

Ensley doesn't look too thrilled to see him back early. She's like, "This fucker again?"

I agree about the sign referencing food. That's really weird. It tells me that either A. The kids aren't getting enough food or B. they have created a situation where they've made the kids addicted to junk and now they're asking for it all the time. Either way, not good. 

• Love 14

I love how Barb is using the holiday break to get Jace out and about and see different things. He truly looks happy and his smile reaches his eyes, unlike his forced poses with Jenelle, where he looks equal parts terrified and bored. The above picture with Jenelle holding Endtable reminds me of all those pictures of great-aunts and distant cousins holding the new baby. They don't know the baby, the baby doesn't know them. Endtable looks like she's about to scream her head off. 

• Love 20
15 hours ago, ElderPrice said:

I love how Barb is using the holiday break to get Jace out and about and see different things. He truly looks happy and his smile reaches his eyes, unlike his forced poses with Jenelle, where he looks equal parts terrified and bored. The above picture with Jenelle holding Endtable reminds me of all those pictures of great-aunts and distant cousins holding the new baby. They don't know the baby, the baby doesn't know them. Endtable looks like she's about to scream her head off. 

It seems like Barb is enjoying her well-deserved retirement.  I imagine that with Walmart she always had to work shitty holiday hours and didn’t have the energy to take Jace and Gabe to cultural activities. 

• Love 17

Damn, John Quincey Moses doesn't look too trashy. What happened??!! I would have expected all of UBT's ancestors to be homeless swamp dwellers. See javi, this is what happens when you introduce hoes into your bloodline! Someone in John Quincey'a family probably married trash, and that's all it took!

• Love 12
17 hours ago, druzy said:

Real safe to fall asleep with a baby in your arms, while sitting upright in a chair. 

16 hours ago, CofCinci said:

The Jesus on his tattoo looks like he is rolling his eyes  ?   

Jesus is like, "Wake up, dude! Before you drop the baby!" 

• Love 9
8 hours ago, druzy said:

Jenelle got a speeding ticket in Guilford. She changed her last name on Twitter but hasn't changed it on her license. 

jent.png

Not surprised. It would require her to leave The Land with the proper paperwork and go to the social security office. Too much work Dude!

• Love 8

NO WAY does UBT have a tattoo of Jesus!!! Whaaaat?! I know jenelle probably was Christian while with nathan, but has she ever stated if she's an atheist or not? It seems like I remember her claiming it, but I may be wrong. Anyway, it seems obvious that she does not practice her religion, go to church, etc., or TRY AT ALL TO BE A GOOD PERSON! I'm guessing she just is what her current soulmate is. Do we know barb's religious views? I know Leah and Chelsea are religious (which I can buy because they're, ummmm, nice to people) while Kail is an atheist, but jenelle is a little less clear. 

• Love 3
2 hours ago, Christina87 said:

NO WAY does UBT have a tattoo of Jesus!!! Whaaaat?! I know jenelle probably was Christian while with nathan, but has she ever stated if she's an atheist or not? It seems like I remember her claiming it, but I may be wrong. Anyway, it seems obvious that she does not practice her religion, go to church, etc., or TRY AT ALL TO BE A GOOD PERSON! I'm guessing she just is what her current soulmate is. Do we know barb's religious views? I know Leah and Chelsea are religious (which I can buy because they're, ummmm, nice to people) while Kail is an atheist, but jenelle is a little less clear. 

At some point Jenelle mentioned that Kaiser goes to a Christian school, though I have no idea how that relates to her religious beliefs (meaning maybe she sends him there because it's a "good school" or near her house or whatever and the religious aspect is incidental). With that said, I know plenty of people who identify as Christians (or whatever), but do not attend religious services, practice the tenets of their professed religion, or try to be good people. Jenelle doesn't strike me as particularly thoughtful, so I would assume that she ascribes to some kind of vague Christianity because that's the social norm/ideal she grew up with. If she hooked up with a guy who was "religious," I could see her being superficially "Jesusy," like hanging Bible verse posters in her house, wearing a cross necklace, and sending the kids to Christian schools with more intentionality.

• Love 11
11 hours ago, ghoulina said:

Real safe to fall asleep with a baby in your arms, while sitting upright in a chair. 

Jesus is like, "Wake up, dude! Before you drop the baby!" 

I told you all, Jesus has his hands full with Jenelle's kids. lol  Poor Jesus.

That's not a tattoo of Jesus. That's Butch!

jenelle david tattoo.jpg

butch.jpg

Edited by SPLAIN
  • Love 23

A lot of people on twitter have said she’s claimed she was an atheist.   When she posted Kaiser went to a Christian daycare they replied asking her why? “We thought you said you were an atheist.” She didn’t reply. 

• Love 3
9 hours ago, hoosiermom said:

I thought the tattooed Jesus looked stoned.

Apparently, this is a thing.  A lot of things actually.  That was one of the more interesting Google searches I've ever attempted.  Who knew?!

3b0aa8c587adcbe519d6d4497826ef25--mariju

• Love 7

Perhaps Kaiser goes to a Christian school because it's the only non-public school in her area and might be more segregated?  Granted, it's been awhile since I was in school, but where I lived in the South, many folks sent their kids to Catholic schools simply so they wouldn't be in public schools with non-white kids.  

• Love 2

We all know Jenelle likes what her partner likes. Nathan was a gym rat, she became a gym rat. UBT likes hunting and living off the land, she likes hunting and living off the land. If UBT is a Christian, she is one too. If UBT is an atheist, she would be one too.

• Love 17

Once I heard what does and can happen with an umbilical hernia, I decided to keep trying to reduce it myself because I wasn't having complications.  One complication of the surgery is having the hernia come back in a different area.  If Jenelle really did need the surgery, she should probably have gotten her tubes tied as well.  This type of hernia is a lot more serious than it sounds and getting pregnant again would be horrible, unnecessary risk.  Fingers crossed she got "fixed".  (Although I suspect she found this "diagnosis" through Dr.Google and is just spewing her normal sympathy-seeking shit talk.)

• Love 6
56 minutes ago, TeenMomAngerMgmt said:

It will be 12 degrees in GA tomorrow morning. My New Yorker wife has lamented that this was the type of weather she was hoping to avoid by living down South. ?

Awww poor thing. lol  Come on over to Southern California. :-) 

18 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

Jenelle is probably whatever religion her current penis/pop idol subscribes too. 

She definitely has that habit and no doubt, religion is the newest thing she is latching onto. 

• Love 2