Type keyword(s) to search

Jenelle: Birther Of 3, Mother To None

Everyone knows Ensley does not have Down syndrome. Posts suggesting that she does will be removed and warnings issued. Posts such as these leave the impression that an arguably unflattering picture could somehow be construed as a child being disabled is considered ableist and is against the rules of the board.

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, Miss Chevious said:

Just because UBT isn't supposed to be allowed to have firearms doesn't mean he doesn't actually have them. In spite of what the law says. He strikes me as they type of guy that doesn't care if something is legal or not. So I wouldn't be a bit surprised if he was packing.

BTW, horror of horrors, my cable & internet has been out since Irma hit. I can only comment sporadically when I'm at the library or a Starbucks. 

I just FINALLY got my power turned on. My kids have been throwing up due to the heat and lack of healthy food to eat. All stores still closed down and we had to eat canned soup every night on a sterno burner. 

My 2 year old is Autistic and stood by the fan giving me a look that basically said "why aren't you putting the fan on I'm so uncomfortable" (she doesn't talk yet) and it broke my heart. She doesn't understand that a storm shut off electricity. Cold showers are not her favorite, either.

I hope you get your power turned on soon! I heard the latest is Sunday but that it could be MUCH sooner. I'll be thinking of you. None of my local shops had wifi and it was brutal.

Edited by Calm81
  • Love 19
15 hours ago, Mkay said:

The last comment. David angry. David will fill target with uppercuts.  

IMG_2408.PNG

Jenelle said two weeks ago she never goes shopping anymore. She does all her shopping ONLINE. 

37 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

That poor baby. If they're taking her to a doctor I have to think he would've suggested a helmet by now. I wonder how long you can let something like that go before it becomes permanent.

They are probably ignoring doctor's orders. 

Are they photoshopping her head in photos? In that one photo above where she is with David, her head is elongated and yet, in photos where she is looking at the camera, you don't see her head that way. When I watched Endtable on screen, the side of her head was to the side and her head sure didn't look that long. It was misshapen, but not to that extent. 

And what is going on with her legs? 

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 4
11 hours ago, CaliforniaLove said:

He does manly man stuff!!!...like huntin', fishin', buildin', hair brushin'...

11 hours ago, lovesnark said:

Kid beatin', dope scorin', kid makin', money spendin', Barb chasin', drug test dodgin', instagram bullyin'

11 hours ago, mamadrama said:

Coke snortin', pot smokin', trash talkin', girlfriend beatin', Barb stalkin'...

And all of these things need to be done "right motherfucking now"

• Love 19

I have no doubts Jenelle and David leave Endtable in baby carriers, etc that can flatten a baby's head...BUT...David for sure has a WEIRD head shape. I think a lot of what we are seeing is just that Endtable inherited David's headshape plus the fact that a child's face doesn't elongate until until he/she is older (and also leaving her in baby carriers, etc). 

• Love 14
3 minutes ago, MyPeopleAreNordic said:

I have no doubts Jenelle and David leave Endtable in baby carriers, etc that can flatten a baby's head...BUT...David for sure has a WEIRD head shape. I think a lot of what we are seeing is just that Endtable inherited David's headshape plus the fact that a child's face doesn't elongate until until he/she is older (and also leaving her in baby carriers, etc). 

Poor baby also has his vitiligo from what I've seen. 

• Love 2

Trail wedding hair and makeup. Be sure to swipe to see the full set.  Hahaha 

People are saying on twitter that Jenelle has turned off all comments on her Instagram.  I have been super busy in my end so I haven't had time to go scope it all out.  

• Love 4

http://radaronline.com/videos/jenelle-evans-teen-mom-lies-mom-barbara-evans-selfish-daughter-kaiser-custody-battle/

As Radar first reported, the mother of Jenelle’s second baby daddy, Nathan Griffith, filed court documents last week in an attempt to take custody away of the Teen Mom 2 star’s younger son Kaiser, 3.

“Doris [Davidson] is not dropping this,” Barbara insisted to Radar. “She told me, ‘I’m sick and tired of this. I’m not going to tolerate this. No one is going to abuse my grandchild,’ and I told her, ‘I’m right with you, he’s mine too.’”

Davidson has not responded to Radar’s calls for comment on the allegations in her court papers, which also included claims David beat Kaiser, and the couple locked her kids outside in the heat for hours.

Barbara said she became enraged when Jenelle publicly blamed her for the child abuse accusations, as well as the claims that she tested positive for marijuana while pregnant with newborn daughter Ensley.

“She’s always saying everything is my fault,” she fumed. “They never believe her. It always bounces back on her. It is always about her.”

The MTV star’s 64-year-old mother, who has full custody of her oldest child, Jace, 7, told Radar that her daughter wasn’t telling the truth about the situation.

“Jenelle does nothing but lie. Everything that you read about her is all lies. I’m sick of her lies. I’m sick of her accusations,” Barbara told Radar. “She’s so mean. She infuriates me.”

• Love 10
45 minutes ago, Mkay said:

People are saying on twitter that Jenelle has turned off all comments on her Instagram.  I have been super busy in my end so I haven't had time to go scope it all out.  

I took a quick gander at her IG profile and she has for the last 5 posts.    I also took a look at dickhead Dave's profile and he has turned off comments for all of his.   I then spent 15 minutes looking at kittenxlady profile to cleanse my brain.  She fostered a paralyzed kitten named Chloe and if her posts on Chloe don't warm your hearts then you all are as dead as Jenelle's eyes. 

• Love 12
3 hours ago, Calm81 said:

I just FINALLY got my power turned on. My kids have been throwing up due to the heat and lack of healthy food to eat. All stores still closed down and we had to eat canned soup every night on a sterno burner. 

My 2 year old is Autistic and stood by the fan giving me a look that basically said "why aren't you putting the fan on I'm so uncomfortable" (she doesn't talk yet) and it broke my heart. She doesn't understand that a storm shut off electricity. Cold showers are not her favorite, either.

I hope you get your power turned on soon! I heard the latest is Sunday but that it could be MUCH sooner. I'll be thinking of you. None of my local shops had wifi and it was brutal.

so sorry to hear that!  hope everything goes back to normal very, very soon

• Love 5
1 hour ago, Mkay said:

Trail wedding hair and makeup. Be sure to swipe to see the full set.  Hahaha 

I had went over there earlier and the latest picture of Endtable had comments and now it doesn't. The next one doesn't either.

Looking at the other pictures her head does look weird when the picture is closer. I commented several weeks or a month or so ago that her head looked like a light bulb. Somewhere there was a video or something and her head looked like that from the side even then. I remember thinking she looked like a conehead was her father.

Guess there is no joy with wedding make up since her fucking eyes are still dead as fuck. And can she not close her mouth?

Edited by toodywoody
  • Love 9
16 hours ago, Robertmc said:

What's David do for a living?

Brush Jenelle's hair. 

5 hours ago, gunderda said:

So they think it's normal her head looks like that???

I hadn't been completely on board with the posts questioning that poor child's head - until I saw that side angle. Oh my word. Get that poor girl a helmet! She's going to HATE them if she makes it to adolescence with a conehead like that. Poor thing. 

2 hours ago, BitterApple said:

I'm not a fan of fake eyelashes, but other than that I have to admit I like the makeup.

Her makeup looks good. Too bad her eyes are completely dead. 

• Love 17
5 hours ago, Fosca said:

I hadn't really noticed Ensley's head before, but holy shit that's just WRONG.  Poor kid.

I think there has to be some weird photoshopping going on here. I definitely think the poor kid needs a helmet, but her head has always looked more bulbous and not so much like a cone. This photo is seriously whack, I just don't think her head could possibly look like this.

• Love 6

I think there has to be some weird photoshopping going on here. I definitely think the poor kid needs a helmet, but her head has always looked more bulbous and not so much like a cone. This photo is seriously whack, I just don't think her head could possibly look like this.

Yeah, I agree with this...in other pictures it just looked really round to me(as someone mentioned earlier...like a light bulb). If that picture is legit, that is just sad. 

8 minutes ago, Faul McCartney said:

I mentioned this up above somewhere. I know her head is not perfectly round, but that photo everyone is commenting on looks as weird to me as well. I searched through other photos of Endtable and I have not come across one where her head looked so elongated. If you look at photos of her where she is directly looking at the camera, I don't see that same elongation. I can't find any photos of her with a side-angle. Not sure if Jenelle is purposely not posting side-angle photos due to the comments? 

• Love 5
57 minutes ago, GreatKazu said:

I mentioned this up above somewhere. I know her head is not perfectly round, but that photo everyone is commenting on looks as weird to me as well. I searched through other photos of Endtable and I have not come across one where her head looked so elongated. If you look at photos of her where she is directly looking at the camera, I don't see that same elongation. I can't find any photos of her with a side-angle. Not sure if Jenelle is purposely not posting side-angle photos due to the comments? 

Yea. There used to be other pics and tv screen shots showing her head.  They have been tweeting Jenelle for a while about her baby's head. She must be cleaning out her pics. 

• Love 7
38 minutes ago, druzy said:

She's tweeting and deleting so this may not make sense

aaa.jpg

a1.jpg

a2.jpg

a3.jpg

a4.jpg

a5.jpg

I'm so glad you caught those.  I was trying to piece it together with the screen shots others took on twitter but it's a mess.  I bought she was sooooo happy.  Now she's depressed.  It's all Babs fault. Leave her alllooooonnnneee. 

• Love 15
4 hours ago, Mkay said:

Yea. There used to be other pics and tv screen shots showing her head.  They have been tweeting Jenelle for a while about her baby's head. She must be cleaning out her pics. 

5 hours ago, CofCinci said:

The baby has Container Syndrome from being left in carriers/seats. She is careful about the photos she posts. 

Ok. Thanks. I hadn't commented on her head because I wasn't really seeing anything that bad about it. It does look somewhat shaped like a light bulb, but I wasn't seeing the flat head that others were seeing. That photo up above showing her head was just so surreal to me. 

I've never seen Maryssa smile once, nor can I recall Jenelle speaking one word to her.

Jenelle talked to her in the recent episode where she picked up Maryssa from school. She asked her how was school. That was the scene where Kaiser became agitated and Jenelle couldn't deal with him and called UBT. 

Jenelle, if you have to tweet to people "let me be happy", it's a sign that you need help. 

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 5

I hadn't looked at Jenelle's book but decided to check it out on Amazon last night. I was surprised to see that the "co-writer" was Tonia Brown. I know Tonia. We're not, like, BFFs or anything but we write in the same genre and I've appeared at a few author events with her. We're friendly with each other and she's my FB friend. I'm kind of surprised that Tonia wrote Jenelle's book because Tonia is a zombie writer. (I don't write zombie books, I write ghost stories, but we're still both paranormal.) I also know that Tonia is a ghostwriter, though, and more than likely has profiles on Upwork (which used to be Elance) and some of the other sites. At one time or another, we all have. I was a pretty successful ghostwriter myself until my own books took off. What I think probably happened is that Jennelle posted a project, took applications, and then hired Tonia. I don't think the "publishing company" did anything other than distribution. Although they fall under a small press label, these Teen Mom books are basically self published books that the girls coordinate all on their own. I'm not dissing self pubbed books or anything, these days it makes more financial sense for authors to self publish than to go the traditional route, but my point is that I don't think companies are banging on these girls' doors to get their tales. (or, in Farrah's case, tails.)

• Love 14

http://cw39.com/2017/09/14/caught-on-camera-sc-town-mayor-pulled-over-for-alleged-dui-driving-a-lawn-mower-but-gets-off-scot-free/

No wonder she never gets in trouble. She's normal for Horry county.

There are plenty of babies with flat head that come in to our children's hospital. Most are like Endtable where you don't notice it until you see them from the side. Most babies her age would be in a helmet. This can be genetic but is often caused by leaving babies on there back too much during the day. You know those two leave that baby in bed or in her car seat all the time. Also no way would Jenelle put a helmet on her. It doesn't make perfect pictures for social media.

• Love 13
7 hours ago, mamadrama said:

I hadn't looked at Jenelle's book but decided to check it out on Amazon last night. I was surprised to see that the "co-writer" was Tonia Brown. I know Tonia. We're not, like, BFFs or anything but we write in the same genre and I've appeared at a few author events with her. We're friendly with each other and she's my FB friend. I'm kind of surprised that Tonia wrote Jenelle's book because Tonia is a zombie writer. (I don't write zombie books, I write ghost stories, but we're still both paranormal.) I also know that Tonia is a ghostwriter, though, and more than likely has profiles on Upwork (which used to be Elance) and some of the other sites. At one time or another, we all have. I was a pretty successful ghostwriter myself until my own books took off. What I think probably happened is that Jennelle posted a project, took applications, and then hired Tonia. I don't think the "publishing company" did anything other than distribution. Although they fall under a small press label, these Teen Mom books are basically self published books that the girls coordinate all on their own. I'm not dissing self pubbed books or anything, these days it makes more financial sense for authors to self publish than to go the traditional route, but my point is that I don't think companies are banging on these girls' doors to get their tales. (or, in Farrah's case, tails.)

She picked the zombie-genre writer because in the second book Jenelle is murdered by David.

• Love 15

Poor  kid's head shaped like it's about to hatch! I can just imagine Endtable's pediatrician advising them that she needs a helmet and Uncle ID Channel responding ," No daughter of mine is gonna wear a helmet like some retard( forgive me use of the word)"  because  you know that is exactly how that ignorant Neanderthal thinks.

• Love 24
9 hours ago, GreatKazu said:

Ok. Thanks. I hadn't commented on her head because I wasn't really seeing anything that bad about it. It does look somewhat shaped like a light bulb, but I wasn't seeing the flat head that others were seeing. That photo up above showing her head was just so surreal to me. 

Jenelle deleted all the pictures of Ensley from the side where the flat head is most noticeable. I tried to find one on her Instgaram to post and they're all gone.

• Love 7

I sometimes really wonder if she *actually* believes her own bs or if she recognizes that it is in fact bs, but thinks we're dumb enough to buy it. 

The tweet/delete spree... who is she even talking about? She references that someone else is under scrutiny by the court, which would most likely be Doris, but then she blames Barb as per usual. She said that "he" is being mistreated at someone else's house, but who knows if she's referencing Kaiser or Jace. 

Say what you will about Barb... I'm 100% on her side although I don't always agree with how she goes about things, I do think she ultimately has Jace's best interest in mind... someone else made this point (I don't remember if it was here or Reddit) but I can't think of a single instance where Barb had been caught in an outright lie. She's maybe exaggerated some stuff (although I really can't think of an example) but I generally take Barb at her word because she hasn't ever given me reason to not believe her. Jenelle on the other hand opens her mouth and a lie falls out, even when it's not necessary/worth it (bringing up that David was in school when it was pretty obvious he wasn't... when nobody asked) Jenelle could tell me grass is green and the sky is blue, and is question it. Btw Jenelle, cps coming over all the time and that they have your book is not something I'd brag about, and they are trained to act professionally and be polite, I doubt they are fighting over who gets to go to your house when they get a call. Jenelle has never been one to keep her mouth shut, so if she had anything on anyone that needed to be investigated we would know because she would probably tweet at CPS to give them her complaint.

• Love 24
3 hours ago, FlowerofCarnage said:

Poor  kid's head shaped like it's about to hatch! I can just imagine Endtable's pediatrician advising them that she needs a helmet and Uncle ID Channel responding ," No daughter of mine is gonna wear a helmet like some retard( forgive me use of the word)"  because  you know that is exactly how that ignorant Neanderthal thinks.

Not only is her head misshapen but her ankles turn in and her legs are bowed in both the shopping cart photo and the one with David. I'm willing to bet they don't take her for her monthly pediatrician checkups. Poor Endtable might be sporting not only a helmet but some corrective shoes to straighten out her little legs. Not surprising she has developmental issues from her mother's drug use while pregnant. As always, Janelle's priorities are all screwed up. More important to skip the corrective measures to get those adorbs Instagram pics. Ugh! 

• Love 17

Jenelle Evans hit back at Nathan Griffith’s mom’s emergency request for custody of her son Kaiser in court documents exclusively obtained by RadarOnline.com, but she never addressed Doris Davidson’s allegations that she tested positive for marijuana when pregnant.

Evans filed her legal response on September 11, 2017, claiming that she should retain full custody of Kaiser and that Davidson should no longer be the supervisor when Griffith had visitation with his son.

The Teen Mom 2 star dropped the bombshell that Kaiser had been abused while in Davidson and Griffith’s care and accused the mother-son duo of being disrespectful in their interactions with her.

“The minor child has returned from his visitation with Defendant with severe bruising on his buttocks,” Evans claimed in the court documents obtained by Radar. “Plaintiff attempted to address this concern with Defendant and Doris Davidson and both the Defendant and Doris Davidson became hostile, threatening, and rude toward Plaintiff and would not maintain a respectful or business-like tone with Plaintiff.”

Davidson described the incident in her emergency custody filing writing:

“On Tuesday, August 1, 2017 Plaintiff texted the Intervenor making accusations that the minor child had marks on his butt and claiming Defendant had hit him. The proposed Intervenor explained that this was not possible because she was present at all times, and she took photographs of the minor child before and after he left, due to plaintiffs previous accusations.”

In her original filing, Davidson noted that Evans was investigated by the Department of Social Services when baby Ensley was born after they both tested positive for marijuana. Evans’ documents made no mention of Davidson’s claim and did not address her request for a hair drug test to be administered.

Instead, Evans argued that Kaiser was not with Griffith during his supervised visitation, and pointed out his legal troubles. “Defendant has pending felony charges resulting from allegations of domestic violence,” her court documents claimed.

“Defendant is often unable to care for the minor child during his designated visitation. Defendant does not contact Plaintiff first before arranging alternative childcare instead Defendant allows Doris Davidson to spend a significant portion of Defendants designated visitation time (including overnight) with the minor child outside the presence of Defendant.”

Evans also claimed that Griffith was in violation of their custody order, where each party was ordered to treat the other respectfully.

“Defendant has not maintained a business-like, respective tone in his communication with Plaintiff. Defendant’s communication with Plaintiff consists of name calling, threats, and demeaning accusations.”

She wrote: “Both Defendant and Doris Davidson have intentionally bad-mouthed Plaintiff in the presences of the minor child and publicly through social media accounts.”

The MTV star noted in the court documents that she did not have visitation the weekend of her wedding and Griffith was refusing to allow Kaiser to attend.

“Defendant refuses to co-parent with Plaintiff or agree to any changes in the visitation schedule, specifically Defendant refuses to switch visitation weekends with Plaintiff to allow the minor child to attend Plaintiff’s upcoming wedding.

Evans asked the judge to modify the custody arrangement, removing Davidson and the supervisor for Griffith when he had custody of Kaiser and changing the venue from New Hanover County Court, where she noted none of the parties lived, to Columbus County, North Carolina.

The judge set a court date of October 2, 2017 for the custody hearing. Stay with Radar for more on the story.

Jenelle Slams Nathan’s Mom: Claims Kaiser Had ‘Bruising On His Buttocks’ After Visit

Edited by druzy
  • Love 4
4 minutes ago, druzy said:

Radar is posting part of the court document.

01-vert2.jpg

She's such an asshole. My sister's custody schedule is firmly set and the weekends never change - her ex gets the first, third, and fifth weekends of the month. I'm sure hers is similarly set, so why would she plan her wedding for a weekend that she isn't scheduled to have Kaiser? We ALWAYS plan family events on weekends my sister has her kids.

• Love 20