Type keyword(s) to search

Jenelle: Birther Of 3, Mother To None

Everyone knows Ensley does not have Down syndrome. Posts suggesting that she does will be removed and warnings issued. Posts such as these leave the impression that an arguably unflattering picture could somehow be construed as a child being disabled is considered ableist and is against the rules of the board.

• Start Topic

40 minutes ago, GreatKazu said:

It is as disturbing as the judge in the custody case allowing Jenelle to have scheduled visitations with Jace when she wasn't even taking care of the kids that were already in her care. And this was after it came to his/her attention of Jenelle having tested positive for THC while pregnant. At the very least, those two should have been ordered to be drug-tested on the regular before ordering Jenelle being allowed to have visitations. If she or UBT fails the test, no visitation. Period. 

It's unbelievable, isn't it? These two pieces of human garbage shouldn't be allowed to have visitation with a fucking goldfish. It boggles my mind that a judge would allow Jenelle visitation knowing what was going on at the swamp of horrors. Four children are involved in their fucked up life and it's okay for DSS to say "We told them to be more responsible and wanted them to drug test. But, they said no. So, we hope they take better care of the children". It must rip Barb to pieces every time she has to let Jace go to the swamp. She probably spends the weekend in a state of worry no one should have to endure.

• Love 17
1 hour ago, lovesnark said:

I don't understand how you can get away with refusing drugs tests while being investigated. The caseworker said this:

There was a case recently in my area (Washington state) involving a couple being investigated by CPS for neglecting their children. The father failed to show up for a drug test and the children were taken and sent to live with the maternal grandmother. I just don't get how Jenelle and UBT could say they weren't going to drug test and the caseworker just says okey dokey and closes the file. WTF??

That was most likely because the drug test was required by probation due to criminal charges -- which isn't the case for Jenelle and David (this time). 

Parents actually do not have to comply. Many don't without punishment. The social worker/CPS investigator/case manager would then have to request drug testing (or home inspection) through the court system. Many judges will not authorize a court order unless there is already substantial evidence.  I'm actually a clinical social worker and I had a very unhappy client make false claims against me to CPS (because I was a mandated reporter who made a report of abuse on him). When CPS came to my door to investigate, I laughed. After explaining who I am and why I believed I was being investigated, I refused them entry and did not comply further. Case closed. I had a colleague in a similar situation (who advised me) and she welcomed CPS into her home -- for them for find fault with a fireplace in their home!  It cost them $2000 to repair the antique (was decorative) fireplace that wasn't even pertinent to the (false) claims. 

Tl;Dr don't allow any authorities into your home. 

Edited by CofCinci
  • Love 17

Jenelle’s Mom Accuses Star & Fiancé Of Child Abuse, Neglect In Explosive Rant

Jenelle Evans‘ kids Jace, Kaiser and baby Ensley are in grave danger, the Teen Mom 2 star’s mother told RadarOnline.com exclusively as she made shocking claims of child neglect and abuse.

Echoing accusations made in court by baby daddy Nathan Griffith‘s mother, Doris Davidson — who as Radar exclusively reported, filed for emergency custody of Kaiser, 3, last week — Barbara Evans said her daughter and her fiancé, David Eason, locked her sons out of her house in blazing heat.

“It is true that Jenelle locked Jace and Kaiser out. It was over 100 degrees. Jace told me. He was upset. Because Kaiser kept going in and out of the house, David locked them out.” she told Radar.

Barbara’s also backed up Doris’ claims that the 25-year-old mother of three and her husband-to-be got physical with the kids.

“Jace told me David hit Kaiser,” Barbara revealed to Radar in the exclusive interview. “Kaiser was pulling his diaper off because it had poop in it, and David got so mad that he spanked him really hard.”

“I’ve been worried about Kaiser for a long time,” she confessed, adding accusations that Kaiser’s looks contribute to David’s rage. “We think because he looks like Nathan, David gets more angry with him because of that fact.”

“I think he’s trying to get rid of him, and then he’ll only have his own two kids and Jenelle in the house. He’s a conniving little thing.”

In addition to neglect accusations, the 64-year-old grandmother claimed that Jenelle was more focused on vacationing than caring for her kids. Despite losing a custody battle to retain guardianship of Jace from her mother, the star plans to spend a short upcoming visit with her son on her honeymoon instead, Barbara said:

“All they do is take trips all the time. She has him the week of her wedding  but because she’s going on a honeymoon she said she’s going to put him with somebody. That’s his school week off! He will be there for the wedding. But they are ditching all the kids to go on a honeymoon. I asked her ‘Why are you doing that?'”

“I want to say to Jenelle, ‘What the hell is wrong with you? You just went through it with Jace and you lost him again. Stop doing this.'”

Edited by druzy
  • Love 19

Barb is kind of losing me here. If she knew all this was going on, why didn't she make a call to CPS? And why the hell did she continue to allow Jace to visit? I'd go batshit if someone locked my dog outside on a blazing hot day. I can't imagine taking it in stride when it's children. Maybe I'm missing something?

• Love 9
22 hours ago, MaddyMaeboxerbabe said:

And everything has to be loud and public!  She does this so often and the damn companies do seem to jump!  

Last week I applied for financial aid with a local healthcare system. I called today and they claim they haven't even received it yet! Apparently they still have mail to sort through? I wonder if I should tag them on Twitter to get them to hurry up with it? 

Too bad I'm not even ON Twitter.....

• Love 7
1 hour ago, lovesnark said:

I thought Jenelle didn't like her? Didn't they get into it on Twitter because Deb is friends with Barb? I was thinking it's Ke$ha.

My bet is on the Rev. Dee Snider who officiated Rhiiiine and Mackenzie's wedding. That's who you get when stoned motherfuckers are making bad life choices. 

• Love 16
24 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

Barb is kind of losing me here. If she knew all this was going on, why didn't she make a call to CPS? And why the hell did she continue to allow Jace to visit? I'd go batshit if someone locked my dog outside on a blazing hot day. I can't imagine taking it in stride when it's children. Maybe I'm missing something?

Because you have to have proof. Jace's word is not enough evidence, and there are no neighbors that could confirm/deny his claims. "I have a hunch that shenanigans are going on" is also usually not enough to warrant immediate action by DSS. Bruises and other physical wounds, though? That's hard evidence. 

• Love 17

He's an attention whore for sure, @LUNAMIA. I actually think he hooked up with Kailyn, in part, because he wanted to be part of the show. I also think the show is a big reason he stayed with her. He really embraced his "stardom."  He's also being vague with "concerning issues" - he could just say Jenelle and I worked out the issue around the pregnancy announcement or whatever the issue was. Or he could be super original and just tweet nothing.

I think he hooked up with Kailyn IN WHOLE to get on the show. Oh, but what would we do without his sexy squinty-eyed IGs with labia lips slightly parted (aka he can't shut them), while calling himself "Big Papi"?? I know it makes ME swoon!

Seriously though, he's using Jenelle for his famewhoring now? He's pathetic. 

• Love 4
35 minutes ago, TeenMomAngerMgmt said:

Because you have to have proof. Jace's word is not enough evidence, and there are no neighbors that could confirm/deny his claims. "I have a hunch that shenanigans are going on" is also usually not enough to warrant immediate action by DSS. Bruises and other physical wounds, though? That's hard evidence. 

Very true. 

You know once Jace is confronted by Jenelle and UBT, his story would change in a heartbeat out of fear. It is not uncommon for children who are being abused, neglected, or even being verbally and mentally abused, to change their story out of fear and even sometimes out of devotion and love for the adult that is harming them. As @ghoulina has mentioned many times over on this board, children will continue to love their abuser. That is a known fact. We do know Jace has already said he doesn't want to be around David (per Barb), but that doesn't mean he wants to avoid being around Jenelle. 

Going to the authorities with a hunch that abuse or neglect is happening is one thing. Getting them to even pursue the matter via DCS, is a long-shot.  Look at what has happened since DCS was investigating Jenelle. A court ordered her to have unsupervised visitation with Jace even though Barb informed the courts about DCS investigating her for being under the influence while pregnant. 

• Love 12

“I’ve been worried about Kaiser for a long time,” she confessed, adding accusations that Kaiser’s looks contribute to David’s rage. “We think because he looks like Nathan, David gets more angry with him because of that fact.”

Out of the  mouth of Babs! 

“I think he’s trying to get rid of him, and then he’ll only have his own two kids and Jenelle in the house. He’s a conniving little thing.”

Can you imagine coming to that realization and having to wait for the courts to do something about it? 

Edited by FlowerofCarnage
  • Love 14
3 hours ago, GreatKazu said:

It is as disturbing as the judge in the custody case allowing Jenelle to have scheduled visitations with Jace when she wasn't even taking care of the kids that were already in her care. And this was after it came to his/her attention of Jenelle having tested positive for THC while pregnant. At the very least, those two should have been ordered to be drug-tested on the regular before ordering Jenelle being allowed to have visitations. If she or UBT fails the test, no visitation. Period. 

And since marijuana stays in the system a few weeks, they would always fail.

• Love 6
2 hours ago, BitterApple said:

She may have, we don't know. And, she DID refuse to let Jace go to the swamp until the court/mediation happened. Barb had stopped communicating with Jenelle after she told her Jace wasn't going to visit anymore and she'd have to wait until they went to court. Now that a visitation schedule is in place, if Barb refuses to let Jace go when it's Jenelle's weekend, Jenelle would call the cops and Barb would be forced to let the evil bitch take him. Barb will have to have her lawyer schedule another hearing if she wants to modify the agreement and I hope she already has that in the works. I'd love for there to be NO visitation. But, that probably won't happen. Second choice would be supervised visits with Jenelle only - NO UBT, no way, no how - in a neutral location. I'd also like it stipulated in the order that any communication between Barb and Jenelle about Jace had to be between only them. That UBT be legally barred from communicating with Barb in any way, shape or form.

Edited by lovesnark
  • Love 23
14 minutes ago, lovesnark said:

. That UBT be legally barred from communicating with Barb in any way, shape or form.

This would be the best thing to happen. You know Jenelle would never give up Dave in favor of her son, so if Dave can't be part of the communication/visitation, neither will she. It'd be a win/win for both Barb and Jace.

• Love 19

Is anyone else a little bit pleased that all this bad press is out about Jenelle right before her wedding? Also I wonder if Kaiser's grandma seeing how he is treated on TV helped prompt her to bid for custody. Their baby seems developmentally delayed in her snaps and instagrams, likely from neglect or not enough tummy time.

• Love 14
2 hours ago, blueorchid said:

Is anyone else a little bit pleased that all this bad press is out about Jenelle right before her wedding? Also I wonder if Kaiser's grandma seeing how he is treated on TV helped prompt her to bid for custody. Their baby seems developmentally delayed in her snaps and instagrams, likely from neglect or not enough tummy time.

Yes. It warms my heart to know that this hit right before the swamp nuptials. However, I think Jenelle's part of planning and doing for her redneck wedding is her laying on the couch while vendors bring stuff to her and her screaming at people about how stressed she is because they didn't do what she told them to fast enough. If she has a wedding planner, they have my deepest sympathies. I'm also hoping what's left of Irma pours a foot of rain on THE LAND so it's a muddy, nasty mess. Wind blowing a bunch of debris in the pool would be an awesome bonus. Come on Mother Nature, don't let me down!

• Love 13
11 hours ago, lovesnark said:

I don't understand how you can get away with refusing drugs tests while being investigated. The caseworker said this:

There was a case recently in my area (Washington state) involving a couple being investigated by CPS for neglecting their children. The father failed to show up for a drug test and the children were taken and sent to live with the maternal grandmother. I just don't get how Jenelle and UBT could say they weren't going to drug test and the caseworker just says okey dokey and closes the file. WTF??

Makes NO SENSE.!!!

6 minutes ago, MyPeopleAreNordic said:

Puts up with Jenelle 24/7, drives Jenelle's vehicles, clears Jenelle's land, fishes on Jenelle's boat, fixes the extremely basic things needed (hot dogs & bottles) to keep her kids alive, communicates with Nathan about Jenelle's son, attends MTV awards, moves Jenelle's stuff when they move, helps Jenelle doctor shop for pain meds, goes on vacation, orders Jenelle's pizza,  digs pools unattended children can fall into, locks small children outside during 100 degree heat, procreates more innocents who will be brought into their mess, makes sure Jenelle's weed supply isn't running too low, refuses when CPS asks for drug tests, yells at grandmothers (including his own daughter's grandmother), and stalks a working, 64 year old woman who is raising her grandson during a dinner out to see if she has one glass of wine. I think that's about it. (Oh. I think he's essentially Jenelle's manager now, too.) 

Allegedly he was a welder before he hooked up with Jenelle and started riding that MTV money train. 

ETA: LOL, @lovesnark. I posted before I saw you answered. :)

Haha! Yours was much better in the details! And, I'm going to reply to your post about Keiffer being their officiant. While I agree that that would be the best thing ever, we know it'll never happen because UBT can't let any of the dozens of Jenelle's soulmates near her. It's sad that Keiffer looks like a million bucks in comparison to every other loser she's been with. Gotta hand it to him for not procreating with her, too! He's smarter than I thought.

• Love 14

Reading @CaliforniaLove say huntin' made me remember something I've been meaning to ask. UBT is a convicted felon, right? I don't know about NC but, where I live, felons aren't allowed to have firearms or have any firearms in the residence. You can have your firearm rights reinstated in some cases but not if you've been convicted of a violent crime. I believe they're allowed to bow hunt in certain states. The thought of him skulking through the woods with a compound bow and arrows is nightmare inducing. Jenelle is really stupid and if he has guns in the house, you know she'll say something about it. Wouldn't surprise me at all to see her post something on social media about 'Me 'n babe been doin' some target practice on THE LAND'. 

Edited by lovesnark
  • Love 12
3 minutes ago, galaxychaser said:

Jenelle and her delicate soulmate David should be sterilized.  I pray that one of jennelles soulmates doesn't kill one of her kids. 

The children's grandmothers feel the same and that's why they're trying to get the kids they can out of there. Poor little Kaiser can't help that he looks exactly like his father :( I vote for mandatory sterilization, too. 

• Love 11

I might be alone in this but I think endtable is a pretty baby. Her parents don't deserve her. At least she appears to be happy, too. Let's hope they're treating her right. I hate worrying about how their kids are treated when the cameras are not rolling. Poor Kaiser seems to get the worst part of their anger. ☹️

Edited by Calm81
  • Love 7
7 hours ago, MyPeopleAreNordic said:

Puts up with Jenelle 24/7, drives Jenelle's vehicles, clears Jenelle's land, fishes on Jenelle's boat, fixes the extremely basic things needed (hot dogs & bottles) to keep her kids alive, communicates with Nathan about Jenelle's son, attends MTV awards, moves Jenelle's stuff when they move, helps Jenelle doctor shop for pain meds, goes on vacation, orders Jenelle's pizza,  digs pools unattended children can fall into, locks small children outside during 100 degree heat, procreates more innocents who will be brought into their mess, makes sure Jenelle's weed supply isn't running too low, refuses when CPS asks for drug tests, yells at grandmothers (including his own daughter's grandmother), and stalks a working, 64 year old woman who is raising her grandson during a dinner out to see if she has one glass of wine. I think that's about it. (Oh. I think he's essentially Jenelle's manager now, too.) 

Allegedly he was a welder before he hooked up with Jenelle and started riding that MTV money train. 

ETA: LOL, @lovesnark. I posted before I saw you answered. :)

Good lord, when does he find time to sleep? (also, he goes to the gym)

• Love 8
8 hours ago, lovesnark said:

Reading @CaliforniaLove say huntin' made me remember something I've been meaning to ask. UBT is a convicted felon, right? I don't know about NC but, where I live, felons aren't allowed to have firearms or have any firearms in the residence. You can have your firearm rights reinstated in some cases but not if you've been convicted of a violent crime. I believe they're allowed to bow hunt in certain states. The thought of him skulking through the woods with a compound bow and arrows is nightmare inducing. Jenelle is really stupid and if he has guns in the house, you know she'll say something about it. Wouldn't surprise me at all to see her post something on social media about 'Me 'n babe been doin' some target practice on THE LAND'. 

Just because UBT isn't supposed to be allowed to have firearms doesn't mean he doesn't actually have them. In spite of what the law says. He strikes me as they type of guy that doesn't care if something is legal or not. So I wouldn't be a bit surprised if he was packing.

BTW, horror of horrors, my cable & internet has been out since Irma hit. I can only comment sporadically when I'm at the library or a Starbucks. 

• Love 14

Does she respond to the people commenting on Endtable's head?  (Other than deleting the post.) Surely her doctor has said something about this.  Unless they aren't taking her for check ups and vaccinations...

Edited by TexasGal
  • Love 10