Type keyword(s) to search

Jenelle: Birther Of 3, Mother To None

Everyone knows Ensley does not have Down syndrome. Posts suggesting that she does will be removed and warnings issued. Posts such as these leave the impression that an arguably unflattering picture could somehow be construed as a child being disabled is considered ableist and is against the rules of the board.

• Start Topic

5 hours ago, lovesnark said:

Of course, that evil little bitch is trying to blame this all on Barb. Sure Jenelle. Barb forced you to stay stoned while you were carrying Endtable. I hope Barb IS doing what she can to help Kaiser's other granny get him out of there! Like I said earlier, I haven't had a chance to read everything yet. But, it's not surprising to read that her leghumpers are acting like it's no big deal because pot comes from the earth. So does alcohol, nicotine, heroin, arsenic,etc. They'd probably all be okay with all that, too, because she's doin' so gud now and has a gr8t guy and THE LAND!

That land. Each time I read it here or hear those two douchebags say "The Land" I can't help but think of the Woody Guthrie song "This Land is your Land." I tweaked with the lyrics just for Jenelle. I am not lyricist. I am no damn songwriter. I just threw this together. Maybe if I smoke pot, I might come up with something way better:

"This land is your land, this land is my land

From the Carolinas, to the dirty swamp land

From the swampy forest, to my manufactured home

This land was paid for by only me

As I was walking through the forest

I saw above me that endless sky

Suddenly I saw an axe come down on me

This land is now my forever grave"

• Love 22
8 hours ago, BitterApple said:

I don't know which is more pathetic, the fact that Jenelle doesn't deny any of the accusations or the loads of people who are defending her on social media. If I read one more comment saying "How dare you judge! Jenelle has come a long way!", I think I'm going to stab myself them with a fork.

Better? To me, anyway.

• Love 8

Sidebar: I'm not as bad as a friend on the phone the other day who couldn't take a "screen shot" on the iPhone (which she's had for years), but I can't quote on my phone to save my life.

@TheRealT, YES. To everything. Their efforts to portray what they think is "normal" is jarring, especially considering the masses of followers that seem to agree with their behavior. Their ridiculous, put-on, sing-song voices are so cringe inducing, and it's so unbelievably unnatural...*high pitched voice* "oh heeeey bud, whatcha doin'?!"...10 seconds later, *jerking child's arm* "SISSY BOY! I know you're 2, but we're supposed to be HUNTIN'! FISHIN'! AND BUILDIN' FORTS!!!!" Then there's Jenelle..."OMG DUUUUUDE, Kaiser just sneezed!! I DON'T UNDERSTAND!!!!!". 

• Love 12

All I can say is thank god Kaiser has someone in his life who loves him, and wants to protect him, and isn't afraid to stand up to princepesa jenelle. Thank god for Nathan's mother who is making this abuse public and who is dead set on fighting for him to have a normal safe childhood away from uncle ID channel and "Instagram mother of the year"  jenelle Evans. 

• Love 20

"The Plaintiff and Defendant [Nathan Griffith] are at this time not fit and proper persons to provide for the care custody and control of the minor child," the documents stated."

This is so sad. Thank God for Nathan's mom. At least she 1) is proactive about her grandson's best interests like Barb (how many people would look the other way? Not Barb and not Nathan's mom) and 2) doesn't seem to be making excuses for her son's own lack of fitness as a parent like some parents would do, since the order is filed against both of them. I respect her for that. At some point Jenelle and Nathan have to be given up on and it has to be all about Kaiser. The felonies and drug use are not going to stop. 

She is really stepping up, which makes me wonder how she turned out a two-time deadbeat dad and how Barb ended up with two deadbeat mothers as daughters. They are clearly hard working women who care deeply about their grandchildren. I guess they just wound up with bad eggs, or drugs got the best of them as they do to so many. 

I just hope Kaiser is ok. 

Edited by Lm2162
  • Love 13

Charges roundup:

Does Jenelle have any remaining pending charges? She wasn't charged with anything as a result of Ensley testing positive, correct? Could she be?

And David has stalking or violating a restraining order, right? Any updates on that? 

Nathan is awaiting trials for first degree burglary, domestic violence of a high and aggravated nature and 2nd degree domestic violence charges. Don't know about anything else. 

• Love 5
1 hour ago, Lm2162 said:

Charges roundup:

Does Jenelle have any remaining pending charges? She wasn't charged with anything as a result of Ensley testing positive, correct? Could she be?

And David has stalking or violating a restraining order, right? Any updates on that? 

Nathan is awaiting trials for first degree burglary, domestic violence of a high and aggravated nature and 2nd degree domestic violence charges. Don't know about anything else. 

David just got probation the other day. No jail time.

• Love 5
4 hours ago, CofCinci said:

Where's the photo where Kaiser's leg was photoshopped?  I'd like to see that again. Also, do any links show the photos Nathan's mom submitted as evidence?

It was this picture here of Ensley. Notice there's a white blob on her left leg, like something was blotted out. The photoshop comment is buried somewhere in the hundreds of comments telling Jenelle to get her daughter a helmet to fix the flat head:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BW7n43MA0gu/?hl=en

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, butterbody said:

Maybe she just inherited a touch of vitiligo from dad?

Could be. There was also another picture of Kaiser with what looked to be finger marks on his arm, but I think Jenelle took it down a while ago after receiving a ton of negative comments.

• Love 2
On 9/8/2017 at 1:09 PM, FlowerofCarnage said:

Good lord! And these scumbags just installed a pool. 

THIS.  That pool is more of a serious mistake in light of these recent events. Wandering in the woods is one thing. Wandering unsupervised near a pool is....ugh, I don't even want to think about it. I'm keeping these kids in prayer.

Edited by Tillshee
  • Love 12
13 minutes ago, dabronx said:

Does this mean she dropped the emergency request but is still seekin custody or is it an oversight that it's still on court calendar?

4 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

Almost a month? That doesn't seem like "emergency" custody to me. 

court.jpg

• Love 2
On 9/8/2017 at 10:22 AM, Mkay said:

Her crazy fans on twitter are driving me insane. "Marijuana isn't bad, it comes from the earth. It doesn't harm the fetus, it actually helps them grow since the mother eats more." One of them even said, at least it wasn't heroin. ?‍♀️Grrr I'm all for marijuana use if it helps you with your illness or anxiety, but stop for the 9 months you are pregnant. Why even take the chance of harming your unborn child?! 

Oh my god. I hate people. It doesn't harm the fetus because the mother is eating more? They can so fuck off.

• Love 16
35 minutes ago, dabronx said:

Does this mean she dropped the emergency request but is still seekin custody or is it an oversight that it's still on court calendar?

Yes.  I posted the Ashley article on it this morning. 

• Love 3

The fact Ensley had drugs in her system (regardless of what kind of drug) is bad enough. But having fully read the emergency custody court docs I feel sick to my stomach. She is a monster, as is her fiancé and there is something so dark and sociopathic there that it is truly terrifying. Thank god someone is stepping in to attempt to save poor Kaiser. As a mother I'm dumbfound that anyone could abuse their kid. But I'm even more disbelieving that any mother could stand by and witness someone else lay a hand on their child.  She truly is a sick, sick woman and MTV should immediately pull her and her psycho man from the show. Those poor kids. Having scrolled back through pics including some that MTV used to advertise the show you can definitely see bruising all over that poor baby and even the hand marks referenced by Doris. It's just beyond belief. 

• Love 13

Didn't the Ashley report on an unseen moment during a 'Teen Dad' special that when UBT was asked what he would do if his kids dropped a phone on the toilet and he responded "I'd beat their ass"?  I totally believe that he is abusive and Jenelle ignores it because she is too lazy/high/awful to care.

• Love 24
3 minutes ago, LBS said:

Didn't the Ashley report on an unseen moment during a 'Teen Dad' special that when UBT was asked what he would do if his kids dropped a phone on the toilet and he responded "I'd beat their ass"?  I totally believe that he is abusive and Jenelle ignores it because she is too lazy/high/awful to care.

He sure did. 

Can they make Mtv producers who are with Jenelle wrote a statement or testify to things they have witnessed?  You know they have seen awful stuff.  Probably not near as awful when they are not around but still bad enough. I'd bring them in on it, too. 

• Love 10
26 minutes ago, Mkay said:

He sure did. 

Can they make Mtv producers who are with Jenelle wrote a statement or testify to things they have witnessed?  You know they have seen awful stuff.  Probably not near as awful when they are not around but still bad enough. I'd bring them in on it, too. 

They're not mandated reporters. 

The producers are pieces of shit. They've watched how many of these fools drive under the influence of substances -- with kids in the car. 

• Love 16

My mind has changed from WTF Janelle to Fuck I want to throat kick that bitch. My feelings have dramasticly dropped.

That would be the best way to fire its ass (sorry, but "her" implies it's human)..."Jenelle, MTV's feelings about keeping you on the show have dropped.".

• Love 7

my BIL habitually beat the crap out of my SIL and did a small amount of jail time for it a few years ago. He also abused my niece and nephew but wasn’t convicted of that because it wasn’t proved. He blamed the kiddos injuries on each other. He was also a cocaine and alcohol addict. I see a lot of similarities between him and UBT.

I think someone else mentioned this already, but Jenelle reminds me of Casey Anthony.

Edited by blueorchid
  • Love 14

There is literally so much evidence just in the show of David and jenelle manhandling Kaiser. 

Example 1: when they got in that fight while moving and they pushed him into his car seat as jenelle fled and bashed his head on the car door. 

2; same day jenelle and UBT both were very rough with him while trying to move furniture 

3; by the Christmas tree, Kaiser went to touch an ornament and UBT roughly grabbed his arm so hard I was afraid he was gonna rip it out of the socket. 

4. Same day jenelle manhandles Kaiser throwing him into his crib and slamming the door after basically throwing some milk at him

5 the fights in the car between jenelle and UBT and the terrified look on K and jaces faces! 

6: the constant fear Kaiser has on his face about putting his nose in the corner

I could go on and on but that's a start from the top of my head! 

Wno wzhts to keep going with example #7?

• Love 12
2 hours ago, LBS said:

Here's my take - they* don't have to be mandated reporters.   They have to be human beings.  How are you seeing children abused or their parents on drugs and not saying a g*d damn thing? How important is your paycheck?   We here on an Internet forum want to take action and we are seeing everything sanitized.  The fuck is happening behind scenes?  

*producers, camera people, MTV, actual humans with a conscience 

Perfectly said. Just because you aren't considered a mandated reporter shouldn't keep you from doing the right thing.

• Love 8

This is all so horrifying. I don't doubt a word of what Nathan's mom is alleging. It's been obvious that Jenelle and UBT are working hard to fake normalcy in their scenes (and mostly failing bigly) and we could imagine what was really going on, but it's heartbreaking to hear the details of what's been happening. Poor little Kaiser, being stuck with them almost full-time and not having the language or developmental capacity to fully understand or report what they're doing to him. Jenelle sobs her eyes out over UBT being "mean" to her if he yells at her when she's being totally annoying or ignores her when she's acting out for attention, but she's cool with him assaulting her toddler multiple times. I guess she's probably just happy that he's not assaulting her (yet). 

• Love 23

Ok Mrs. Brady. Is she trying to revamp her image? Does she think we are that stupid to believe she is concerned about about new uniforms for a kid's football team? I guess her stupid fans will believe her and use this tweet as an example of what a wonderful caring person she is.

• Love 9
6 minutes ago, leighroda said:

So she'll get on social media to promote her friends kids fundraiser, but. It her own sons? ?

I remember last season when Barb wanted to talk to Jenelle about Jace's school fundraising contest and she refused to get out of the car. UBT said she was busy answering emails.

• Love 15