Type keyword(s) to search

Jenelle: Birther Of 3, Mother To None

Everyone knows Ensley does not have Down syndrome. Posts suggesting that she does will be removed and warnings issued. Posts such as these leave the impression that an arguably unflattering picture could somehow be construed as a child being disabled is considered ableist and is against the rules of the board.

• Start Topic

Omg that invitation is a disaster! 

It IS worded VERY weird as others have pointed out , but that's not the worst part. 

It looks like an old lady's throw pillow. What's with all that frilly , Willy crap around the edges. It may not be a swamp but it could resemble a spiders web!

It should say "We request the honor of your presence as UBT officially, legally, traps jenelle in his web."

I can almost guarantee the first thing UBT does,  before the honeymoon, is take out a huge life insurance policy on her and have wills made where he is the sole beneficiary, total next of kin,   not her children, and they wlll get nothing. 

• Love 19

Ensley is very cute. What a miserable life she's been born into. 

Also...Y'ALL AGAIN. I know lots of people say y'all, not just rednecks, but she is just trying soooo hard. With Courtland/Kieffer/Gary/Nathan she mysteriously had no redneck tendencies. 

• Love 14
7 minutes ago, Booger666 said:

Hi @Mkay from a fellow NE Texan!  

Janelle's invite looks like it was from the half off bin at a going out of business Kmart in the 1980s.  

?

• Love 1
7 hours ago, Lm2162 said:

Ensley is very cute. What a miserable life she's been born into. 

Baby Ensley already has that stare of Ive seen so much & heard too much already ? (Poor kid being born to those two screw ups)

• Love 8
2 hours ago, Mkay said:

I use y'all.  I'm born, raised, and still living in NE Texas.  ?I'm allowed. Hahaha 

One whole side of my family is from NE Texas!! Hey there! 

Yeah I'm a Yankee and y'all isn't totally out of my conversational vocabulary occasionally. But how much you want to bet she never said it until David told her what her new personality had to be? All the sudden she was into "fishin'" and "huntin'." With Nathan she was a gym rat, with Kieffer a club kid stoner, with Courtland a strung out junkie, with Gary a military supporter/enthusiast...

Edited by Lm2162
  • Love 13

She's so damn stupid.  Nobody uses complete words/phrases followed by "ya'll".  It's 'good morning' by itself or followed by 'ladies' or 'gentlemen' or 'everyone'.  OR it's just "Mornin'!". "Mornin' ya'll!" works as well.  "Good morning, y'all" has way too many letters/words to pronounce.  It doesn't work like that when speaking. (And it doesn't work typing either.  I had to slow down and make sure I got every single letter in those words.  That's not how we speak, it takes too much time to pronounce in a casual way.)

Cute baby though.  Her daddy's eyes and brow look better on a girl.  

• Love 3

So....I think David goes to court next week or the end of this week and is facing 60 days in jail. If Jenelle's lucky court star doesn't shine on him, it's possible he could be in jail at the time of their wedding next month. (However, none of these people seem to ever spend any amount of time in jail - except Amber - so I'm sure they aren't worried about it.)

• Love 10
14 minutes ago, MyPeopleAreNordic said:

So....I think David goes to court next week or the end of this week and is facing 60 days in jail. If Jenelle's lucky court star doesn't shine on him, it's possible he could be in jail at the time of their wedding next month. (However, none of these people seem to ever spend any amount of time in jail - except Amber - so I'm sure they aren't worried about it.)

For what???

Sadly, I believe Nathan's allegations. They're very specific. Kaiser fell off the boat and is afraid of water? Sounds about right. And it's terrifying. 

I know spanking is contentious issue and I don't want to get into that, but there IS a difference between a corrective swat on the rear and doing something strong enough that finger marks are still present on the child's bum. I really worry for poor Kaiser. But Nathan, come on. Quit talking to Radar and talk to the courts!

• Love 13
8 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

Sadly, I believe Nathan's allegations. They're very specific. Kaiser fell off the boat and is afraid of water? Sounds about right. And it's terrifying. 

I know spanking is contentious issue and I don't want to get into that, but there IS a difference between a corrective swat on the rear and doing something strong enough that finger marks are still present on the child's bum. I really worry for poor Kaiser. But Nathan, come on. Quit talking to Radar and talk to the courts!

He was spilling the beans on twitter over night. I didn't share his tweets those because with his grammar and spelling it was sooo hard to figure out what he was saying. This summed it up much better. Ha

Click to read his tweets. Conversations between him and Jenelle. 

Edited by Mkay
  • Love 4
11 minutes ago, Mkay said:

He was spilling the beans on twitter over night. I didn't share his tweets those because with his grammar and spelling it was sooo hard to figure out what he was saying. This summed it up much better. Ha

Click to read his tweets. Conversations between him and Jenelle. 

Why is this on the internet

• Love 7
11 hours ago, ghoulina said:

Agree.

Jenelle is the parent who has no tolerance. Her tolerance level is so low. We have read countless tweets from her about blaming Kaiser for everything that happens in their home. No doubt she has used corporal punishment on that poor child. There have been photos where there were some questionable marks on his arms. Sure kids get hurt and bruise themselves while playing, but Kaiser's marks always seem to be on his arms. The idea of Kaiser being roughed up and grabbed by his arms infuriates me. I get so mad at parents who take out their impatience and anger out on their kids. Just reading somewhere on the topic about Aubree and the idea to handle a child in that situation would be to grab them by their arm and haul that child out of there because she was having a fit at the optometrist, just about caused me to go into Hulk mode. I can't tolerate any child being grabbed by the arm because parents can't think of better ways to deal with their own anger issues.

• Love 10
On 8/2/2017 at 11:11 AM, GreatKazu said:

Or in some cases, fucks it up. Auto-correct wants to insert "jail" "Karl" or "mail" for Kail. 

Your point being??  I believe those are all correct names for the Shebeast. Except maybe "mail".   Ok. I'll give you that one. 

• Love 5
On 8/2/2017 at 4:35 PM, BitterApple said:

Can we please get a group together to go down to North Carolina and take that adorable blonde chub away from these assholes?

Jenelle's against physical punishments? Sure, Jan. This is a woman who fought her best friend and has had a dozen altercations with various boyfriends. Kaiser makes a peep and she loses her shit. I don't for one second believe she's never spanked or hit him when he's acting up.

I think Jenelle is to lazy to actually spank or hit that adorable little guy. When she hooked up with UBT, his willingness to hit kids probably appealed to her. She yanks Kaiser around and throws him in his high chair and crib. That's bad enough but doesn't require any actual energy out of the lazy bitch. She can yank him around and still keep her phone in her other hand. Remember, in the visitation agreement she made with Barb, it specified that ONLY Barb or Jenelle is allowed to discipline Jace. I'm sure UBT has done a lot of screaming, berating and maybe hitting Jace and he told Barb.  That provision was made for UBT and UBT alone. I seriously doubt that Barb allows anyone but herself to discipline Jace.

• Love 13
5 hours ago, Pixiebomb said:

Your point being??  I believe those are all correct names for the Shebeast. Except maybe "mail".   Ok. I'll give you that one. 

lol You are right. I shouldn't have posted auto-correct fucks that up. 

• Love 2

Thank you so much for posting that, druzy! It's interesting to hear Jenelle say that another reason she willingly gave guardianship to Barb was to keep her own ass out of trouble. She admits that giving Barb guardianship would keep her skanky ass from being charged with neglect and/or abandonment for running off to party because like, dude, feeding Jace every two hours is too hard! I wish someone would force her to watch this every time she fake cries about Barb 'stealing' Jace.

And, I call bullshit on her not having a clue that babies need 24 hour care. She says she thought it would be fun to take a baby to the beach and an amusement park but didn't know about the care they require. We know Barb told her how hard it is to raise a child when she was trying to talk her into adoption. Jenelle being Jenelle, chose not to listen or believe what was being said and opted to keep Jace just to spite Barb. And, she's spent the last 7 years doing everything she can to continue to spite her mother. Unfortunately, innocent children are being dragged into  her sick need to hurt her mother.

• Love 19
4 minutes ago, lovesnark said:

Thank you so much for posting that, druzy! It's interesting to hear Jenelle say that another reason she willingly gave guardianship to Barb was to keep her own ass out of trouble. She admits that giving Barb guardianship would keep her skanky ass from being charged with neglect and/or abandonment for running off to party because like, dude, feeding Jace every two hours is too hard! I wish someone would force her to watch this every time she fake cries about Barb 'stealing' Jace.

And, I call bullshit on her not having a clue that babies need 24 hour care. She says she thought it would be fun to take a baby to the beach and an amusement park but didn't know about the care they require. We know Barb told her how hard it is to raise a child when she was trying to talk her into adoption. Jenelle being Jenelle, chose not to listen or believe what was being said and opted to keep Jace just to spite Barb. And, she's spent the last 7 years doing everything she can to continue to spite her mother. Unfortunately, innocent children are being dragged into  her sick need to hurt her mother.

Ding ding ding. Barb begged and pleaded with Jenelle to have an abortion- when she refused she begged and pleaded before and after Jace was born to place him for adoption if she didn't wish to care for him. Barb and Mike (her boyfriend at the time) were taking care of all of the bills- if Jenelle had just taken care of Jace and gone to school Barb would've been happy. 

To this day Jenelle isn't interested in caring for Jace, now he's just gotten to an age where he's useful as manual labor/caregiver to Kaiser & Endtable as well as an ego boost for Jenelle. 

• Love 22
1 hour ago, Scarlett45 said:

Ding ding ding. Barb begged and pleaded with Jenelle to have an abortion- when she refused she begged and pleaded before and after Jace was born to place him for adoption if she didn't wish to care for him. Barb and Mike (her boyfriend at the time) were taking care of all of the bills- if Jenelle had just taken care of Jace and gone to school Barb would've been happy. 

To this day Jenelle isn't interested in caring for Jace, now he's just gotten to an age where he's useful as manual labor/caregiver to Kaiser & Endtable as well as an ego boost for Jenelle. 

Yep. Jace was nothing more to Jenelle than a way to piss Barb off and show her that Jenelle would do what SHE wanted. Jenelle isn't interested in caring for any of the poor children she stupidly keeps popping out. Endtable will be mobile soon and Jenelle's interest in her will drop dramastically. Right now, she can dress her up for Instagram ego stroking. As soon as she's able to crawl and get into things, she'll be nothing more than another reason for Jenelle to yell about how stressed she is, dude!

ETA: Jenelle wasn't around when Jace was a toddler. She's shown us she has no interest in providing Kaiser a safe and healthy environment. I really and truly fear for Kaiser and Endtable once the baby becomes a toddler, too. Jenelle will have two bundles of curious energy doing what little ones do. Maryssa can only do so much as she's a child herself.

Edited by lovesnark
  • Love 22

The should both legally change their names to Babe. A pool? Really? Guess that's one more thing she can cry about buying the next time she has a tantrum with her ass kissing producer. That's all she did when she was in the parking lot at that hotel. "I bought this, I bought that and I don't have any friends or family and my boyfriend isn't here to do everything for me". She can't watch the kids she has now without the danger of a pool added to the mix. Mayrssa will have to add lifeguard to her already packed childcare schedule.

All I see when I look at pics of the swampland is ticks and snakes. Grosses me out.

• Love 16

I thought he was cleaning the land off for their wedding, not a pool? Which is it Jenelle ? Oh yeah, he is telling you that, but is really digging that hole for you. Then he will put in a pool after he marries, takes your money and gets rid of you.

• Love 16
17 minutes ago, toodywoody said:

I thought he was cleaning the land off for their wedding, not a pool? Which is it Jenelle ? Oh yeah, he is telling you that, but is really digging that hole for you. Then he will put in a pool after he marries, takes your money and gets rid of you.

Yeah, she posted a pic of a trackhoe with the caption of getting ready for the wedding. Now, it's for putting in a pool? Methinks UBT just says he needs equipment for this or that and she pays the large rental fee so he can go out an play he-man with a giant Tonka toy. Mr Lovesnark is a concrete contractor. We  bought a brand new Kubota trackhoe a couple months ago and while Mr Lovesnark is playing golf today, a homeowner is paying us $175 an hour for our son to move dirt with it. I don't know if they're borrowing the machine from someone or if she's paying a weekly or monthly rental fee for it. If it's not borrowed, she's spending $$$ for him to play with a very expensive toy. 

• Love 10

I bet they don't realize a pool takes maintenance.  It isn't exactly

easy.  But between David and Jenelle they will make it difficult.  It won't be long until someone drowns.  Also, this "Babe" crap is really getting on my nerves.  

• Love 11

Oh come on.  You don't think she's going to be putting in an inground pool?  She's going to get one like Leah's that you fill with the hose. Am I asking to much to hope they remove the ladder to keep the toddlers from climbing up when not supervised?  Yes. I answered my own question. 

• Love 6
3 minutes ago, Mkay said:

I bet they don't realize a pool takes maintenance.  It isn't exactly

easy.  But between David and Jenelle they will make it difficult.  It won't be long until someone drowns.  Also, this "Babe" crap is really getting on my nerves.  

Jenelle's had so many soulmates, she probably uses babe instead of his name so she doesn't accidentally call him Nathan...or Courtland...or Keiffer... UBT probably calls her babe because he can't remember her name unless he's looking at her credit card.

• Love 24