Type keyword(s) to search

Jenelle: Birther Of 3, Mother To None

Everyone knows Ensley does not have Down syndrome. Posts suggesting that she does will be removed and warnings issued. Posts such as these leave the impression that an arguably unflattering picture could somehow be construed as a child being disabled is considered ableist and is against the rules of the board.

• Start Topic

I'll make sure I have Dustin the miracle attorney's contact info in my purse. It'll be my first offense, so I should get off with probation.  I'll ask Barb if I can stay with her while I'm in town for court appearances.

• Love 16
(edited)

I can't. I just can't. Did you see how Jace lit up when he heard Jenelle say, "Oh, my mom called?" It was like he was thinking, "Yes! I get to go back to Meme soon!" But then Jenelle starts screaming at her and his face goes blank. He does that shutting down thing. My heart just breaks into a million pieces for that sweet little boy. What on earth did he do to deserve this??? 

And look at just HOW pissed Jenelle gets. Over nothing. A misunderstanding. (Which, given Jenelle's history, it's not unreasonable, actually, to assume she'd make Barb come to Wilmington since Nathan was.) She goes from 0-60 in five seconds. I think Barb is my mother's age (63). My mom's hearing has gotten BAD in just the past few years. You have to look at her when you talk and speak loudly, even if right in the same room. It's not granny-in-the-nursing home yelling yet, but you have to be loud and clear. And cell phones. It's possible Barb just really didn't hear correctly. Either way, how about some grace, Jenelle? 

And David can miss me with his, "He's not coming to our HOUSE". Like it's the fucking White House and Nathan is Tareq Salahi. He's not trying to move in. He's not trying to case the place. He's not trying to sniff out your hidden drugs. Calm the fuck down. You're truly damned either way with Jenelle and her psycho-killer boyfriend. If you try to do things on your terms, you're selfish and unreasonable. If you try to compromise, you've got ulterior motives. Fuck. 

3 hours ago, Miss Chevious said:

Wow it's so obvious how controlling David is in that clip. Right away he makes the decision Nips is not allowed to come to their home.

He does that every time! He constantly speaks for her. She's prattling on about the court case and her history of anxiety got brought up.....David cuts in, "You DON'T have anxiety". Yes, sir. If you say so, sir. 

Edited by ghoulina
  • Love 20
14 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

I can't. I just can't. Did you see how Jace lit up when he heard Jenelle say, "Oh, my mom called?" It was like he was thinking, "Yes! I get to go back to Meme soon!"

I noticed that too! His expression was pure joy mixed with relief like, "Thank God, she's on her way to get me." Seriously, what goes on in that house when the cameras aren't there? I don't think I've ever seen Jace relax in Jenelle's presence. He's like a cornered animal in fight or flight mode whenever he's over there.

• Love 21
(edited)

Jace is going to have severe C-PTSD. Guaranteed. That poor kid. He lives in fear. Total fear. At least with his "mom." I wish we saw him more with Barb. 

I wouldn't want Nathan near my house either given his history of at least 3 break ins that we know of, but I believe he already has to know exactly where they live because of Kaiser, so this is all about David's almighty dick and wielding total control. 

If it makes them that uncomfortable, why can't they just meet at a coffee shop nearby? Why does it require screaming? The same reason Kail and Javi can't just switch off holidays, I suppose. 

Edited by Lm2162
  • Love 7

Barb TOLD Jenelle she couldn't hear her during that convo. She said something like 'I  can't hear ya on ya phone' and Jenelle just keeps on going from 0 to 60 without taking a breath. Please, please, please! Any judge and guardian ad litem with involvement in this custody case, I beg you to watch this show and see what poor Jace is exposed to when he's with the inhuman psycho that gave birth to him. The poor child literally tries to disappear when Jenelle starts screaming or starts interrogating him about living with her.

• Love 18
6 minutes ago, lovesnark said:

Barb TOLD Jenelle she couldn't hear her during that convo. She said something like 'I  can't hear ya on ya phone' and Jenelle just keeps on going from 0 to 60 without taking a breath. Please, please, please! Any judge and guardian ad litem with involvement in this custody case, I beg you to watch this show and see what poor Jace is exposed to when he's with the inhuman psycho that gave birth to him. The poor child literally tries to disappear when Jenelle starts screaming or starts interrogating him about living with her.

She really shouldn't have access to him. It's actively damaging him.

• Love 20
1 minute ago, Lm2162 said:

She really shouldn't have access to him. It's actively damaging him.

This x1000. The back and forth, the revolving door of men, the screaming, popping out a kid with every new guy, the interrogations, the badmouthing of the only person he knows loves him. It's truly sickening. Every day, I hope that Barb will finally take a stand and cut Jenelle out of their lives completely. If/when the custody issue ever gets to the point of a child psychologist talking to Jace, the appointment of a guardian ad litem, and thorough investigation of the situation, I'm hoping against hope that Barb is advised to go on with her life, continue raising Jace and stop subjecting him to the torture of having to spend time with his breeder. There is NOTHING positive about Jenelle being part of Barb or Jace's life. 

1 minute ago, jadecorleone said:

Bit of a random question, but has Jenelle ever dated anyone who didnt already have a record?

I don't think so. She dated a guy named Gary for a minute that seemed way too normal to be around her. I'm not sure if he was a criminal or not. I don't know if Andrew (Jace's sperm donor) had a record or not. He was a teenager too when Jenelle got pregnant.

• Love 4
(edited)
6 minutes ago, lovesnark said:

This x1000. The back and forth, the revolving door of men, the screaming, popping out a kid with every new guy, the interrogations, the badmouthing of the only person he knows loves him. It's truly sickening. 

I think that's why this show needs to come to an end sooner rather than later. Jenelle wanting custody of Jace is nothing more than posturing for the cameras and trying to make her current boyfriend happy. Once the cameras go away, the money goes away, and Dave will go away. There will be no incentive for Jenelle to go after Jace. She'll probably dump Kaiser as well.

Edited by BitterApple
  • Love 13
26 minutes ago, lovesnark said:

I don't think so. She dated a guy named Gary for a minute that seemed way too normal to be around her. I'm not sure if he was a criminal or not. I don't know if Andrew (Jace's sperm donor) had a record or not. He was a teenager too when Jenelle got pregnant.

I can't find anything on Andrew other than being arrested for owing Jenelle and/or Barb child support. Did he eventually sign his rights away? 

I can't tell if Kieffer had a record before her or not, but despite her seemingly being more aggressive, I do think that dude had a penchant for theft and b&e. He's had a few similar charges since breaking things off with her. 

Gary did seem to the most reasonable one. He was arrested, along WITH her, on domestic charges. But being that he was actively in the Marines at that time, I don't know how serious of a record he could have had at that point. 

Courtland had plenty of felony drug possessions before he met Jenelle; he'd served time THREE times by 2011. 

David had a record prior to her. Breaking and entering, property damage, possession of drug paraphernalia, DUI.

3 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

I can't find anything on Andrew other than being arrested for owing Jenelle and/or Barb child support. Did he eventually sign his rights away? 

I can't tell if Kieffer had a record before her or not, but despite her seemingly being more aggressive, I do think that dude had a penchant for theft and b&e. He's had a few similar charges since breaking things off with her. 

Gary did seem to the most reasonable one. He was arrested, along WITH her, on domestic charges. But being that he was actively in the Marines at that time, I don't know how serious of a record he could have had at that point. 

Courtland had plenty of felony drug possessions before he met Jenelle; he'd served time THREE times by 2011. 

David had a record prior to her. Breaking and entering, property damage, possession of drug paraphernalia, DUI.

David, Nathan, Kieffer, and Courtland all absolutely had records. Courtland, drugs and I think theft, same with Kieffer. Nathan had at least 2 or 3 DUIs already-- his public record is lengthy, I looked at it a couple times. He likes to threaten cops a lot. Courtland is a felon. Don't know if David is a felon but def a repeat offender. 

Gary was arrested for domestic violence and drug possession with Jenelle. I don't believe she was arrested for DV that time. Drugs yes. I don't think he's been arrested since. He's trashy but not a hardcore criminal at all. I don't think Andrew is a felon, just a loser. 

(edited)
1 hour ago, poopchute said:

I'd wager money MTV asked both Chelsea and Jenelle to fly to LA twice:

Chelsea said she didn't want to, and MTV said ok.  

Jenelle probably asked for one upgraded flight spaning two Mondays, instead of paying for two separate coach tickets, and MTV said ok.  

Now Jenelle is trying to save her image by saying MTV is "making" her stay, when I doubt it ever occured to Jenelle to ask to be excused.

Edited by TaxNerd
  • Love 3
4 hours ago, Lm2162 said:

David, Nathan, Kieffer, and Courtland all absolutely had records. Courtland, drugs and I think theft, same with Kieffer. Nathan had at least 2 or 3 DUIs already-- his public record is lengthy, I looked at it a couple times. He likes to threaten cops a lot. Courtland is a felon. Don't know if David is a felon but def a repeat offender. 

Gary was arrested for domestic violence and drug possession with Jenelle. I don't believe she was arrested for DV that time. Drugs yes. I don't think he's been arrested since. He's trashy but not a hardcore criminal at all. I don't think Andrew is a felon, just a loser. 

But bein' a felon ain't illegal.

• Love 14

In the clip, while Jenelle is screaming at her mother on the phone, deer-in-the-headlights Jace keeps looking at something/someone off camera with such anxiety. Is he waiting for David to overreact?

• Love 4
1 hour ago, CofCinci said:

In the clip, while Jenelle is screaming at her mother on the phone, deer-in-the-headlights Jace keeps looking at something/someone off camera with such anxiety. Is he waiting for David to overreact?

I was wondering if he was looking at someone from the film crew silently begging to get him out of there. That little boy just breaks my heart.

• Love 12
23 minutes ago, lovesnark said:

I was wondering if he was looking at someone from the film crew silently begging to get him out of there. That little boy just breaks my heart.

You could be right.  He has that special relationship with that one cameraman/producer(?).  I forgot the man's name and can't find the clip, but I swear there is a featurette that shows their relationship.

• Love 3
(edited)
55 minutes ago, lovesnark said:

I noticed that, too.  If you watch closely, at one point, he even smiles a little at whoever he's watching...like they gave him a reassuring "yes, here she goes again but it's going to be okay" smile and he responded to that, briefly.  It's kind of hard to see because the shot is focused on Jenelle so you only see him in profile, but I swear it's there.

eta: the smile is at about 1:25 in the clip.

Edited by peskipiksi
  • Love 3

Holy crap! This is another thing that worries me about Jenelle and custody. At least now, he has the crew with him at her house, but in the future, he will be all alone. I soooo wish Jenelle would quit with any semblance of a custody battle!

• Love 5
5 hours ago, Christina87 said:

Holy crap! This is another thing that worries me about Jenelle and custody. At least now, he has the crew with him at her house, but in the future, he will be all alone. I soooo wish Jenelle would quit with any semblance of a custody battle!

I agree with the folks who believe when MTV pulls the plug on this mess, Jenelle will have zero interest in seeing Jace. I also agree with the probability of her dumping Kaiser when the show is over, too. They won't be worth anything to her anymore. Endtable will wind up with Uncle Creepy and his trashy relatives.

• Love 13

Have any of y'all ever heard that not only was David in jail with Jenelle's ex-husband Courtland but also that he and Courtland were cellmates? I can't find any sources yet aside from reddit comments on this post:

I'm hoping this is a rumor because if not, that makes me see David in an even worse light....that he planned to pursue Jenelle for money, etc. due to whatever Courtland told him...

• Love 14
1 hour ago, MyPeopleAreNordic said:

Have any of y'all ever heard that not only was David in jail with Jenelle's ex-husband Courtland but also that he and Courtland were cellmates? I can't find any sources yet aside from reddit comments on this post:

I'm hoping this is a rumor because if not, that makes me see David in an even worse light....that he planned to pursue Jenelle for money, etc. due to whatever Courtland told him...

Wait a minute, do we know for certain that David and Courtland were in the same jail pod together? If you watch 60 Days In, you'll know jail is made up of several different pods - C-pod, D-pod, etc. And you'll only have a chance to see/get to know the people in your pod. So just because people serve time at the same jail, at the same time, doesn't necessarily mean they'd know each other. 

• Love 1

So Kaden was born only 4 months after he filed for divorce from Marysa's mom? Interesting.

And SUPER weird that David did time with Courtland. I'd wager he had his eye on Jenelle for awhile.

5 minutes ago, SheTalksShit said:

Wait a minute, do we know for certain that David and Courtland were in the same jail pod together? If you watch 60 Days In, you'll know jail is made up of several different pods - C-pod, D-pod, etc. And you'll only have a chance to see/get to know the people in your pod. So just because people serve time at the same jail, at the same time, doesn't necessarily mean they'd know each other. 

According to Courtland they did know each other. I believe it. It seems kind of coincidental otherwise.

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

So Kaden was born only 4 months after he filed for divorce from Marysa's mom? Interesting.

And SUPER weird that David did time with Courtland. I'd wager he had his eye on Jenelle for awhile.

They didn't necessarily cross paths with each other, though, bc like I said above, inmates are separated by pods - like C-pod, D-pod, etc. So you and someone else can serve time at the same jail, at the same time, and never once cross paths if you're in different pods. So that's why I'm wondering if it's known for fact that they crossed paths and knew each other. 

7 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

According to Courtland they did know each other. I believe it. It seems kind of coincidental otherwise.

oh Courtland confirmed that they knew each other? That is weird, then. 

• Love 1

Poor Courtland, lol. He got the rawest deal w/this whole Teen Mom schtick - out of all her boyfriend's, he's the only one that never got compensated because he never got to be on MTV, since MTV had wrapped up filming and it was thought the show was over. And he's a heroin addict, constantly in and out of jail. You'd think all his stints in jail would have helped him get off the stuff, since he's forced to stay clean for extended periods of time...but I guess not. 

I remember he sold a video of himself shooting up to RadarOnline. smh. If that's not rock bottom, IDK what is. 

• Love 2
(edited)

ok, courts and + UBT = creepy. I wonder if they actually DID meet on tinder, but it was planned by him. It's pretty well known that Jenelle is on there, so go within 25 miles of her, and bam!

Edited by Christina87
  • Love 5

Janelle flips out dealing with 2 different custody dropoff/pickup with barb and nathan. When she breaks up.with David (and we all know this is coming) how will she handle 3? 

Wow..so in 8 years time she has had 3 babies with 3 baby daddies. Daddy #1 was only a sermon donor. Daddy #2 has 2 baby mommas and daddy #3 has 3 baby mommas...and of all these creepy David is the one who had the longest relationship with Marissa mom.

I forgot that janelle has had 3 babies but 4 pREGNANCIES  if we count courtland.  Makes my head hurt

• Love 4
1 minute ago, druzy said:

I wonder what happened.

000001.png

Would she delete over the LA trip controversy?  On the Jenelle scale of fuckery, it's like 5. 

Or is a bigger story looming on the horizon?

• Love 6
1 hour ago, druzy said:

I wonder what happened.

000001.png

She must be really mad. She's never threatened that before. 

Oh wait.......  

Same ol' Jenelle. 

• Love 12

I'm pretty sure it's all the crap Jenelle was getting about the LA trip on social media. You know, how MTV forced her to go and leave her newborn behind. But then she got so sick from Kaiser (even though Nathan posted videos of him playing and not looking sick), that she couldn't even go to the taping that MTV forced her out to LA for. And then, past the taping, she stayed in LA and posted a pic hiking with David. Even though, you know, she was so heartbroken over being forced to leave Ensley behind and go to LA. She has texts to prove it y'all!!!!!!!

She's just throwing a hissy fit because not enough people are kissing her ass on social media. 

• Love 12
(edited)
23 hours ago, MyPeopleAreNordic said:

Why is it when I click on that, nothing happens? :-(

Wow..so in 8 years time she has had 3 babies with 3 baby daddies. Daddy #1 was only a sermon donor.

lol @ auto-correct. Don't fix it!

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 4
On 3/3/2017 at 1:26 PM, poopchute said:

I teared up a little watching that clip.  Poor, poor Jace.  Jenelle is actually insane.  But poor Jace. How can he ever have a normal life?

Don't say that. Once the custody is settled he will feel more settled because he will be placed permanently with Barb. Send good vibes his way!

• Love 10

Ok. I need a little help with my memory here.  I said earlier that in the last 8 years Janelle has been pregnant 4 times ( with 3 births) by 4 different guys.

But then I was reminded when Janelle had a paternity test done on Jace.  This is where my memory gets fuzzy. Didn't she have 2 go back and have the test run on 2 or 3 other guys ( like a bad episode of Maury Povitch)till she finally  got right one?  Anyone remember?

Remember when she was  crying over the phone to Nathan about her sacrifice about not touching another man for 2 whole years! And saying she needed Jace back cause she was in a stable relationship with Nathan for 6 WHOLE months. Now Nathan can't even park in her driveway. 

My late great granny would say about Janelle "that girl is like the community bicycle, everybody takes a ride"  I don't mind the ride..but why must she bring innocent children into the mix.

• Love 10

You r right Lm2162. Thank u so much for the correction.  You are right that the actual quote is So Creepy. I think deep down I was trying to bleach my eyes, ears and brain of them.  Sometimes I worry about watching this guilty pleasure..I mean I try not to slow down my car to look at the wreck but I can't help myself.  I'm afraid I will wake up one day and not remember my own name or address but will still be able to name all of janelle's children. Cold shiver

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Poohbear617 said:

You r right Lm2162. Thank u so much for the correction.  You are right that the actual quote is So Creepy. I think deep down I was trying to bleach my eyes, ears and brain of them.  Sometimes I worry about watching this guilty pleasure..I mean I try not to slow down my car to look at the wreck but I can't help myself.  I'm afraid I will wake up one day and not remember my own name or address but will still be able to name all of janelle's children. Cold shiver

That quote in particular is burned into my brain. She sounded so desperate and crazed when she said it, like no one in the world has ever gone without touching other people's skin. What about people married monogamously for 40 years? Does she think they even exist? Or do they just cry into their pillows desperately longing for other skins to touch?

• Love 6