Type keyword(s) to search

Jenelle: Birther Of 3, Mother To None

Everyone knows Ensley does not have Down syndrome. Posts suggesting that she does will be removed and warnings issued. Posts such as these leave the impression that an arguably unflattering picture could somehow be construed as a child being disabled is considered ableist and is against the rules of the board.

• Start Topic

9 minutes ago, Brooklynista said:

What did Heather B from the original cast of Real World say a thousand years ago?? They can only use what you give them. Dumb ass.

Word. I don't even watch regularly & what I've seen on tv in my limited experience is enough to condemn her as a shitty mother, daughter, and person. Go a year without getting arrested & moving some strange dick into her house & maybe I'd start (start, because that is really basic acceptable human behavior) to change my mind.

• Love 5
39 minutes ago, Tatum said:

Ugh- from the article:

""You would think they would have shown by now how I've been trying to get Jace back for over a year, or how many great times we've had," she tweeted of her son."

Actually, Jenelle, MTV has shown you talking about getting Jace back for about 6 years now, and has kindly not pointed out that you drop the ball every time.

Heysandystrange- don't do that to yourself. If you comment on her twitter, you will be insulted by a legion of illiterate Jenelle fans incapable of critical thinking, and Jenelle will just delete your comment anyways.

It's a dangerous place.  Trust me, you will feel much better about the future of humanity if you don't go there

• Love 4

I detest Jenelle with the fire of a thousand suns. Barbara was not a perfect parent, but Jenelle with her MTV money and fame could have broken the cycle of dysfunction. Jenelle could have gone to college, had lots of therapy, hired a life coach and gotten her act together so she could have gained custody of Jace and chosen a career. Instead she chose drugs and dick. Plain and simple, she is a bad person.

• Love 16
1 hour ago, CofCinci said:

Could be for her new "series".

Ugh. Jenelle would probably blame youtube for making her look bad. 

And Babs should stop Jace from seeing Jenelle. There are creeps out there. Especially creeps that love women with kids. Jenelle looks drugs addicts and guys with criminal records. I don't want Jace or Kaiser to be harmed or molested.

• Love 7
10 minutes ago, Darknight said:

Ugh. Jenelle would probably blame youtube for making her look bad. 

And Babs should stop Jace from seeing Jenelle. There are creeps out there. Especially creeps that love women with kids. Jenelle looks drugs addicts and guys with criminal records. I don't want Jace or Kaiser to be harmed or molested.

There really is no correlation between people who are addicts and have a history with substance abuse and those who molest children.  That seems to be quite a jump there.  

• Love 3

Instagram is my favorite app, I love it. But my God, how does anyone even follow Jenelle on Instagram? Everything's her hawking some product or another. She might as well work for the QVC or something. But wait, that would actually require Jenelle to you know, work... so yeah fat chance of that happening.

• Love 3
5 hours ago, Brooklynista said:

What did Heather B from the original cast of Real World say a thousand years ago?? They can only use what you give them. Dumb ass.

The truth never gets old. Heather B, by the way, has her own radio show on Sirius. She once referenced that comment when discussing some reality show "star". 

What good times are there in Jenelle's world? Calling 911?

• Love 2
9 hours ago, Katt said:

What the shit is this "getting Jace back" lark? When did she ever have Jace in the first place?

I was wrong **hangs head in shame** As somebody correctly pointed out on teenmomjunkies, Jace used to live in Jenelle's uterus. Although, in my defense, I'm sure she would have left him with a test tube if she could have. 

• Love 6
15 hours ago, CofCinci said:

Is this what he does for her on the road?

Looks like she's doing some really important stuff down there. Much more important than going to Jace's soapbox derby. 

13 hours ago, shelley1005 said:

There really is no correlation between people who are addicts and have a history with substance abuse and those who molest children.  That seems to be quite a jump there.  

This is true. But men who seek out women with kids or are very quick to get into relationships with kids give me pause. I'm not saying that having kids should be a dealbreaker. But usually it's something you enter into slowly and keep in mind, is this something I can deal with? Her guys, David especially, just seem to dive in, headfirst. Dave, specifically, is taking A LOT of care of Kaiser. He's always holding him and then there was the diaper photo. It's just odd. 

• Love 11
26 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

This is true. But men who seek out women with kids or are very quick to get into relationships with kids give me pause. I'm not saying that having kids should be a dealbreaker. But usually it's something you enter into slowly and keep in mind, is this something I can deal with? Her guys, David especially, just seem to dive in, headfirst. Dave, specifically, is taking A LOT of care of Kaiser. He's always holding him and then there was the diaper photo. It's just odd. 

It is a little unsettling, especially given how quickly Dave jumped into the Daddy role with Kaiser. He's way too possessive over that kid and it makes me uncomfortable. Of course, idiot Jenelle probably thinks it's great and shows what an awesome guy Dave is. Any normal person would see it as a red flag.

• Love 11

Come to think of it, it does seem like Jenelle mostly skips the step where the girls default to "It's going to be a while before I introduce him to my child," and instead is like "Wait, you have a sibling? can they watch my kid, are they of age?" It's strange. 

• Love 12
4 minutes ago, Uncle JUICE said:

Come to think of it, it does seem like Jenelle mostly skips the step where the girls default to "It's going to be a while before I introduce him to my child," and instead is like "Wait, you have a sibling? can they watch my kid, are they of age?" It's strange. 

Jenelle doesn't give a rat's ass about the health and safety of her kids. As long as there is a warm body around to take care of them so she can lay around or take vacations from her *cough* incredibly stressful *cough* life, it's all good. Uncle Creepy isn't allowed to see the son his last baby mama had due to  domestic violence. He probably thinks Kaiser is a decent replacement for the son he is court ordered to stay away from.

• Love 9
21 minutes ago, Uncle JUICE said:

I doubt she even cares if they are of age.

• Love 6

Oh I agree that Jenelle makes poor choices when it comes to men/partners in her life.  She is the one who puts Jace and Kaiser in danger IMO.  I also think Dave's DV history is a huge red flag and problem.

I just didn't like the drug addict...so probably a molester mentality.  

• Love 2

He was trying only to pay $100 a month? I understand that Jenelle has plenty of $, but that's not relevant. It's about equal contribution based on income. 

For a second there I really thought Nathan might actually get it kinda sorta maybe a tiny bit together and display a teeeeeny tiny bit of concern for one of his two neglected children and fight to get custody. Nope nope nope. 

• Love 3

Pretty sure Jenelle got off lighter than that with Jace's CS to Barbara. Someone here will know, but I think it was about $30 a week and she didn't even bother paying it. 

• Love 5
34 minutes ago, shelley1005 said:

All that money should go directly to Barbara for Jace.  Good to know that Jenelle can follow through with making Nathan pay support, but she doesn't do it herself.

Except why should Nathan be paying for Jace? 

Just now, NikSac said:

Except why should Nathan be paying for Jace? 

He shouldn't.  Jenelle should.  I was just making the point that she can receive support and not give any to her other child not in her care....so if Nathan pays $300, she should be paying at least that much to Barbara for Jace.  Instead she pays nothing.  

• Love 5

Ok, just caught up on the episode where Jenelle is not so subtly refraining herself from abusing her sick child. I seriously hope she winds up in prison, and then burns in hell.

Someone should spay her.

• Love 5
(edited)
2 hours ago, Brooklynista said:

Sooo...Janelle wouldn't be on the show?

Omg thank you, this killed me. #amazing

Only the kids and occasionally Babs would be able to appear...not Jenelle or anyone she's ever been with. 

The thing is, it makes no sense that these girls get so pissed about how they're portrayed. They know it's a show about drama. Even if you have a relatively drama free life like Chelsea, they'll mostly show whatever drama you do have. So either don't sign up for another season or shut your mouth and cash your checks. 

Edited by Lm2162
  • Love 3
On ‎6‎/‎2‎/‎2016 at 8:05 AM, ghoulina said:

I keep thinking of the warnings and statistics that Dr. Phil would tell her. That she put her kids at major risk by moving in a guy she barely knows and that the children of women who move in an unrelated man are 30 times likelier to be abused.

I'm not saying all men who live with a girlfriend with kids are abusers, or that others aren't, but I doubt that Jenelle spends one second thinking about the risks to her children when she moves a new man in.  She never puts her kids first. All she cares about is what she wants.

• Love 7
(edited)

According to the child support media coverage, Nathan's income is from MTV and he no longer receives disability payments. No wonder he wanted custody. Gotta keep that MTV dough rolling in. I wonder how much he pays his daughter's grandparents monthly. 

Jenelle should be helping Babs live the high life, setting her up in a nice place and paying for all food, activities, and clothing for Jace at the very least. Not a measly $30.

I wonder if Uncle Dave pays any child support at all or if he's jumping on the MTV gravy train like The Nathan and others before him. God, all these people are so gross. 

Edited by Lm2162
  • Love 2
On 6/2/2016 at 10:31 AM, BitterApple said:

It is a little unsettling, especially given how quickly Dave jumped into the Daddy role with Kaiser. He's way too possessive over that kid and it makes me uncomfortable. Of course, idiot Jenelle probably thinks it's great and shows what an awesome guy Dave is. Any normal person would see it as a red flag.

Jenelle would let anyone take care of Kaiser, she doesn't want to do it herself.  It's convenient to her that Dave does all the child care, and God help that poor child, it's probably a good thing that someone is getting him out of the crib-high chair prison once in a while.

• Love 5
Just now, Lm2162 said:

According to the child support media coverage, Nathan's income is from MTV and he no longer receives disability payments.

Hmmm....  That's interesting.  I'm a disabled Veteran myself and you hear horror stories from other veterans about the VA stopping our disability checks -- and after some discussion, you learn the veteran blew off the re-evaluation (2-5 years later).  I wonder if Nathan did something similar?  

• Love 2

What the sad truth is...that the most consistent caregiver for Kaiser has been creepy Uncle Dave.  Certainly not Jenelle, nor Nathan....who couldn't be bothered to do anything that even resembles taking care of their son.  

• Love 7
(edited)
15 minutes ago, CofCinci said:

Hmmm....  That's interesting.  I'm a disabled Veteran myself and you hear horror stories from other veterans about the VA stopping our disability checks -- and after some discussion, you learn the veteran blew off the re-evaluation (2-5 years later).  I wonder if Nathan did something similar?  

Wouldn't surprise me. I can't imagine he'd want to be evaluated or drug tested (if that's part of it), keep up with it, etc. Isn't he also technically employed by MTV now? My understanding is that you receive the payments if unable to work or less able to work, or if you don't make enough income. Regardless, Nathan not following through with something wouldn't exactly be a shocker. 

Some sites are claiming he moved back in with his mother and quit school as well. Don't know if that's true though. These people live such vagabond lives. How many times do they move or quit and restart school?

Edited by Lm2162
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Lm2162 said:

My understanding is that you receive the payments if unable to work or less able to work, or if you don't make enough income. 

No, you don't receive the payments because you're unable to work or don't make enough income.  You're paid on the severity of your service-connected disability(or multiple disabilities), from 0% to 100%.  I have 4 service-connected disabilities (rated at 10%, 30%, 40% and 70%).  All together those add up that I'm 90% disabled (VA disability math is odd).  I'm 90% "disabled" and I work full-time and have an active life.  I know many who are rated at 100% and do the same too.  Every few years you have to do a re-evaluation exam. From my experience and from my fellow Veteran friends, their disability ratings go up, meaning their disabilities worsen with time.  Nathan had to lose his VA disability from no-showing to the compensation and pension re-eval.

• Love 8
1 minute ago, CofCinci said:

No, you don't receive the payments because you're unable to work or don't make enough income.  You're paid on the severity of your service-connected disability(or multiple disabilities), from 0% to 100%.  I have 4 service-connected disabilities (rated at 10%, 30%, 40% and 70%).  All together those add up that I'm 90% disabled (VA disability math is odd).  I'm 90% "disabled" and I work full-time and have an active life.  I know many who are rated at 100% and do the same too.  Every few years you have to do a re-evaluation exam. From my experience and from my fellow Veteran friends, their disability ratings go up, meaning their disabilities worsen with time.  Nathan had to lose his VA disability from no-showing to the compensation and pension re-eval.

Oh yes, I know you can still work-- my husband gets disability payments for quadriplegia to get an aide in the mornings but he works more than full time. I just didn't know if veterans' disability payments were based on income at all. 

Based on the general trajectory of his life, I would assume that Nathan not showing up is not only possible, but expected. 

• Love 2
Just now, Lm2162 said:

I just didn't know if veterans' disability payments were based on income at all. 

There is a pension available for non-disabled veterans who make less than the poverty line too.

Based on the general trajectory of his life, I would assume that Nathan not showing up is not only possible, but expected.

Nathan is such a loser.  He brings shame to his military service.

• Love 4
7 minutes ago, CofCinci said:

Yep.  If Nathan was getting social security disability...he'd lose it with working the couple of jobs we have seen him do since he's been on the show, but VA disability is a completely different animal.  

• Love 1
(edited)
15 minutes ago, CofCinci said:

But if at the re-evaluation it is shown that a person's disability is not worse, but much better, is it not possible to get the benefits reduced or cut?

Doesn't Nathan now get paid for playing semi-pro football?

Edited by starfire
Just now, starfire said:

But if at his re-evaluation it is shown that a person's disability is not worse, but much better, is it not possible to get the benefits reduced or cut?

Doesn't Nathan now get paid for playing semi-pro football?

Given Nathan's behavior....I think it would be hard to say his PTSD and other mental health issues has gotten much better.  

And yes, he does get paid for working with a semi-pro team, but that should not be a factor with his VA benefits.  If he didn't show up...that would cause them to be discontinued.  If he showed, I imagine he would still be getting them.  

• Love 2
6 minutes ago, starfire said:

But if at the re-evaluation it is shown that a person's disability is not worse, but much better, is it not possible to get the benefits reduced or cut?

One of Nathan's (supposed) disabilities is Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI).  TBIs don't get better.

10 minutes ago, Lm2162 said:

He really is. 

Speaking of this, do you know if any of these claims are valid?

https://alltheteenmoms.net/2014/03/12/did-nathan-griffith-lie-about-military-awards/

I can't speak for Nathan, but I do know that my own DD-214 was incomplete and I'm not motivated enough to have it corrected.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, CofCinci said:

One of Nathan's (supposed) disabilities is Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI).  TBIs don't get better.

Especially when you add in someone being a problem drinker...it can absolutely increase the progression.  

• Love 3
(edited)
5 minutes ago, starfire said:

If a Traumatic Brain Injury is considered a permanent injury, I wonder why a reevaluation would be necessary.

"Permanent" is term only used for 100% "total and permanent."  His TBI was most likely rated much lower than 100%.  Re-evals are necessary for all disabled veterans until age 55.

Edited by CofCinci
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, starfire said:

Thanks for the info. It seems like playing football with a TBI would not be the brightest idea, but I am not an expert on the matter.

Or heavy alcohol use...or steroids...or rampant irresponsible procreation...or Teen Mom. Lol!

• Love 4