Type keyword(s) to search

Jenelle: Birther Of 3, Mother To None

Everyone knows Ensley does not have Down syndrome. Posts suggesting that she does will be removed and warnings issued. Posts such as these leave the impression that an arguably unflattering picture could somehow be construed as a child being disabled is considered ableist and is against the rules of the board.

• Start Topic

Jenelle's lawyer (boo...not Justin!) told UsWeekly that Jenelle will turn herself in tomorrow morning and Jenelle won't be pressing any charges against Nathan. She also said that Nathan didn't want to press charges but the police pressured him into it. She says Nathan is doing everything he can to get the charges against Jenelle dropped.

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/jenelle-evans-turn-herself-police-hurt-by-breakup-lawyer-says-2015275

Don't do it, Nathan! Press charges!!!! Or else she will stalk you & turn up at your house again at midnight screaming & punching. Then she'll claim you hit her or ran her over with your car or whatever. (okay, this may happen even if you do press charges)

• Love 4

Funny, Jenelle knew to wait just long enough to let the alcohol and/or drugs wear off before turning herself in. No way to prove she was drunk or high at the time of the incident. How convenient.

The alcohol may have worked its way out of her system, but there are plenty of drugs that remain detectable through bloodwork for a while.  I've lost track of her felonious career; is she currently on any type of probation where she must abstain from getting arrested, taking drugs or alcohol or risk going to jail?  I hope so!

• Love 1

Jenelle can kiss goodbye to Kaiser and Jace cause there is no way that she is getting either anytime soon.  

And there are so many holes in that crazy story.  She got "run over" and then had the energy and ability to attack Nathan?  He took her phone but she was able to call him?  And who the hell picks up their kid, drunk, at midnight?  

Poor Jace, his mum is arrested again, his half-brother is being raised by his ex-step-dad who now has a new girlfriend while he is being cared for by his grandmother.   It is not healthy for a 5 year old to have to deal with that crap.  And for all Nip's talk about raising the boys together, he's dropped Jace like a hot potato. 

• Love 5
(edited)

Griffith told police he was able to make his way back inside his apartment, as Evans stood outside screaming, "He won't give me back my son!"

Wait... so does this mean that he had Kaiser at the time?  Or was she just being drunk and delusional? Does he normally have Kaiser or was this a rare occurrence?  I sort of hoped neither of them had him most of the time.

ETA: oops sorry, replied before I read the rest of the posts.  What a messed up situation. I can't believe Nathan is the one who appears to be the better parent. Wow.

Edited by NikSac

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/jenelle-evans-turn-herself-police-hurt-by-breakup-lawyer-says-2015275

Don't do it, Nathan! Press charges!!!! Or else she will stalk you & turn up at your house again at midnight screaming & punching. Then she'll claim you hit her or ran her over with your car or whatever. (okay, this may happen even if you do press charges)

Jenelle and Nathan were involved with the police again? She just can't give up Nathan's Famous little hot dog? Must be a day that ends in the letter 'y'. Would you like your usual room, Miss Evans?

• Love 4

Jenelle Evans PR @JenelleEvansPR  ·    
Jenelle turned herself in this afternoon, as planned. She looks forward to the truth coming out and moving on with her children.

I wonder if the truth will include the fact that she lied about Nathan starting the whole thing by running her over.  Leave it to Jenelle (or is it Jenelle's PR Firm?) to show up at a police station with a film crew.

When is this psycho piece of trash going to serve REAL jail time?  I swear she must have more mugshots than pictures of her own children by now.  I also think her attorney must be bankrolling his entire life on her antics alone.  Get that guy an Attorney of the Century Award or something because I simply cannot figure out how he has managed to get her to avoid serving any lengthy jail sentence by this point.

It's insane. Look at Amber. She served time, and Jenelle has had WAY more incidents of violent behavior in her life. Damn. 

• Love 4

Jenelle Evans PR @JenelleEvansPR  ·    

Jenelle turned herself in this afternoon, as planned. She looks forward to the truth coming out and moving on with her children.

I wonder if the truth will include the fact that she lied about Nathan starting the whole thing by running her over.  Leave it to Jenelle (or is it Jenelle's PR Firm?) to show up at a police station with a film crew.

I read that article and thought, she got run over by a truck and didn't miss a beat? Is she a Marvel Comics character?

• Love 3

Maybe I'm a little bit slow on the uptake here, but is the Jenelle Evans PR twitter a real thing, or another parody? Because it seems much more coherent than anything Jenelle usually writes, but the idea of Jenelle "moving one with her children," or even being allowed to see them seems laughable. I'm genuinely not sure here.

Maybe I'm a little bit slow on the uptake here, but is the Jenelle Evans PR twitter a real thing, or another parody?

I think it's supposed to be a real thing because Jenelle always retweets their shit...but then again, I wouldn't put it past Jenelle to not "get it" if it is in fact a huge joke.

Maybe I'm a little bit slow on the uptake here, but is the Jenelle Evans PR twitter a real thing, or another parody? Because it seems much more coherent than anything Jenelle usually writes, but the idea of Jenelle "moving one with her children," or even being allowed to see them seems laughable. I'm genuinely not sure here.

In all likelihood, Tweets from Jenelle and Tweets from Jenelle PR originate from the same smartphone.

• Love 3

It's insane. Look at Amber. She served time, and Jenelle has had WAY more incidents of violent behavior in her life. Damn. 

Not to defend Jenelle (or any of these braindead, life wasting Teen Moms), I think Amber was about to avoid actual jail time because the judge was going to order her to rehab, but Amber asked to go to jail instead because she felt she'd never truly get better unless she was "secluded" and away from the temptations of her addiction in jail.

(edited)

I hope Jenelle isn't allowed alone with Kaiser.

Nathan really did appear to "love" with his son (I put it in quotations because really....I mean that as much as Nathan love someone besides himself & alcohol; obviously if he really loved his son he'd make better life decisions). He was so excited to have a son and seemed so proud to have a son (poor Emery). From what we saw after Kaiser was born (and before he got shipped off to Nathan's mom's indefinitely), he seemed to be the one doing most of the care for Kaiser. We saw him make bottles, get up at night for the baby, etc while Jenelle laid in bed. I'm not saying Nathan is a good parent or loving father, but I think he probably does adore his son as much as *he* can and he definitely adores Kaiser more than Jenelle.

I really worry that Jenelle might hurt Kaiser to hurt Nathan. It also worries me because Kaiser looks so much like Nathan and I hope she doesn't take any of her feelings about Nathan out on him.

Maybe it is almost better if Jenelle got a new boyfriend so she could focus on the new guy instead of Nathan & leave Kaiser with Doris and not use him in any kind of fight with Nathan.

Edited by MyPeopleAreNordic
  • Love 2
I think the older ones where she's all smiley like it's a portrait shoot are hilarious.

Those are downright disturbing. She looks like a 12-year-old posing for class pictures. 

• Love 3

Aaaand homegirl is (shockingly) back to her social media addiction, acting as if nothing happened...and her usual myriad of looney tunes are spouting the usual "Yay!! Your free!", "your such an insperashun!", "you really turned ur life around! Such a gr8 mom!!!".

• Love 7

NOOOOOO!! I don't want it to go away ! I hate myself for it but I like watching this shit.

So do I, but I can't lie...I resent the fuck out of the fact they get paid so much. I'd rather MTV record them, and not pay them, from now on. I do think that might be highly more entertaining.

• Love 4

Jenelle's lawyer (boo...not Justin!) told UsWeekly that Jenelle will turn herself in tomorrow morning and Jenelle won't be pressing any charges against Nathan. She also said that Nathan didn't want to press charges but the police pressured him into it. She says Nathan is doing everything he can to get the charges against Jenelle dropped.

It's not up to Nathan, it's up to the State whether charges will be brought.  I assume she was released with a scheduled court date.

So are we pretty much sure that Nathan and Jenelle are never ever ever getting back together? If so, how long until she finds a new soul mate? Anyone think there could be a "third time's the charm" baby in the near future?

• Love 1

Jenelle should be forced into therapy. Chuck has serious problems. I feel so sad for Jace and kaiser. I wish Jenelle would've just gave both her kids up for adoption. Does she not realize the affect her actions are having on her children? Jace and kaiser might grow up with resentment and abandonment issues. Which they too would need therapy for.

• Love 2

I think Jace is at the age he's already going to need some counseling. Kaiser is too little yet but will soon understand he was born to trap a guy just like Jace was. That's the saddest thing about Jenelle if those boys don't serve her purpose she can't be bothered

I'm actually curious about Jace.  Was he a "trap" baby or was he a "couldn't be bothered to use birth control" baby? 

No question Kaiser's a trap baby, and I think that one she aborted shortly before meeting Nathan was too, but I can't remember the back-story for Jace.

I'm actually curious about Jace. Was he a "trap" baby or was he a "couldn't be bothered to use birth control" baby?

No question Kaiser's a trap baby, and I think that one she aborted shortly before meeting Nathan was too, but I can't remember the back-story for Jace.

I always had a suspicion he was a "too high to use birth control or even notice I missed my period" baby. I wouldn't be surprised if Janelle was pretty far along before she even went to a doctor or took a test.

• Love 4
Aaaand homegirl is (shockingly) back to her social media addiction, acting as if nothing happened...and her usual myriad of looney tunes are spouting the usual "Yay!! Your free!", "your such an insperashun!", "you really turned ur life around! Such a gr8 mom!!!"

Given that it seems Jenelle is arrested at least once a quarter, I'd like to know when she has had the time to turn her life around? 

I always had a suspicion he was a "too high to use birth control or even notice I missed my period" baby. I wouldn't be surprised if Janelle was pretty far along before she even went to a doctor or took a test.

That's what I always thought. And I think there was also a mixture of "I'm keeping my baby out of spite" in there too.

• Love 5
(edited)

Has anyone here seen the sneak peak video for TM2 yet?

I saw it today. Wow, between Janelle and Leah, it's a toss up of who's worse.

***Not sure where exactly to post this comment, since there doesn't seem to be a good category for it to fit into...

Edited by LexiconDevilOne
  • Love 2

Given that it seems Jenelle is arrested at least once a quarter, I'd like to know when she has had the time to turn her life around?

That's what I always thought. And I think there was also a mixture of "I'm keeping my baby out of spite" in there too.

Probably, I don't know about abortion laws specifically in NC (she's in NC, right? Or is it SC?) but I could see that by the time Janelle got her ass to a doctor she was too far along to get an abortion without extra hoops to jump and then she goes into the weird defiant "I'm keeping my baby" (™Madonna) place to deal with the it. By the time the camera crew came along it really felt like she was keeping Jace (oye, the name) purely out of stubbornness. Janelle never had a minute of excitment or bonding with the baby.

• Love 1

Has anyone here seen the sneak peak video for TM2 yet?

I saw it today. Wow, between Janelle and Leah, it's a toss up of who's worse.

***Not sure where exactly to post this comment, since there doesn't seem to be a good category for it to fit into...

I'm not sure either, so I will just comment on Jenelle for the mo'. Best moment: screeching at Barb that when she gets custody of Jace (!), Barb will never see him again. Let's play a game called HOW MANY LEVELS OF WRONG IS THIS.

I successfully weaned off Teen Mom OG this last season; it may not be as hard as I thought to give this one up too. I hope Chelsea and all the little ones have good lives (good luck with that, right?), but I can't stand the rest of these people and I feel so bad for the kids. Blecchhh.

• Love 3

Probably, I don't know about abortion laws specifically in NC (she's in NC, right? Or is it SC?) but I could see that by the time Janelle got her ass to a doctor she was too far along to get an abortion without extra hoops to jump and then she goes into the weird defiant "I'm keeping my baby" (™Madonna) place to deal with the it. By the time the camera crew came along it really felt like she was keeping Jace (oye, the name) purely out of stubbornness. Janelle never had a minute of excitment or bonding with the baby.

During her 16 and Pregnant episode, Jenelle did tell her friend that Barb suggested an abortion along with adoption (I remember because Jenelle was talking in an odd voice trying to mimic Barb but with Jenelle's Forrest Gump flat affect it didn't really work) so I think abortion was a possibility in the beginning.

I think Jenelle went through with the pregnancy solely because Barb didn't want her to do so. I was infuriated watching her abandon her son at nights and tell her mom, I'm still just a kid, I need to be just a kid. Bitch, had you listened to your mom and gotten an abortion or picked adoption you could have still been a kid!

• Love 7

Love her or hate her Babs had number . She KNEW that baby would actually be solely HERS! I'm sorry but I really feel iike she only kept that child out of spite and to do what she did. I think  lil Roll was a keep the loser. I really enjoy Jace. I'd take him in a minute. I don't know if I 'Like" Babs but she has a sense of humor and SHE love Jace. And Janell. 

• Love 2

During her 16 and Pregnant episode, Jenelle did tell her friend that Barb suggested an abortion along with adoption (I remember because Jenelle was talking in an odd voice trying to mimic Barb but with Jenelle's Forrest Gump flat affect it didn't really work) so I think abortion was a possibility in the beginning.

I think Jenelle went through with the pregnancy solely because Barb didn't want her to do so. I was infuriated watching her abandon her son at nights and tell her mom, I'm still just a kid, I need to be just a kid. Bitch, had you listened to your mom and gotten an abortion or picked adoption you could have still been a kid!

And now Jace suffers from Jenelle bullshit. Thank goodness for Barbara. She's not the best but better than Jenelle

• Love 1