Type keyword(s) to search

Jenelle: Birther Of 3, Mother To None

Everyone knows Ensley does not have Down syndrome. Posts suggesting that she does will be removed and warnings issued. Posts such as these leave the impression that an arguably unflattering picture could somehow be construed as a child being disabled is considered ableist and is against the rules of the board.

• Start Topic

Oh Jenelle...sabotaging her attempts to be a productive member of society one arrest at a time. That tech school she goes to must be laying it on thiiiiiick, if they are saying she will find work after graduation.

• Love 3

Oh Jenelle...sabotaging her attempts to be a productive member of society one arrest at a time. That tech school she goes to must be laying it on thiiiiiick, if they are saying she will find work after graduation.

Oh my gosh, your Janelle mugshot avatar is so full of awesome, fliptopbox!

• Love 1

"Blind Item #8

This Teen Mom only sees her new baby when the cameras are rolling. The rest of the time the baby stays with the paternal grandmother because our Teen Mom is in bad shape with drugs and has split with her significant other also except for when the cameras are rolling.

Mar 3, 2015"

From http://www.crazydaysandnights.net/2015/03/blind-item-8-515.html

Obviously Jenelle! I am excited about the next season if they're filming the Jenelle/Nathan break-up. If this is true, I assume Nathan will still be featured on the show as a "dad" and still get paid. Maybe that was his plan with Kai anyway- have a baby with Jenelle because it insures that even if they break up, he'd still be on the show.

• Love 3

I'm glad for Kaiser; being with grandma is almost certainly better than being with Jenelle.  And I'm glad Barbara doesn't have to try to raise this one as well.

Now I just hope someone rescues the dogs . . . .

• Love 5
(edited)

And as per usual, Jenelle's relationship ends with her significant other being arrested for domestic abuse. Nathan was arrested this afternoon & charged with domestic violence.

"'There was some kind of physical assault -- although it may have been minor,' Denis told WBTW......The incident Wednesday afternoon, follows an earlier visit by Horry County Police to the couple's home around 4:45 am Wednesday, law enforcement sources said. In that call, there were no arrests. Film crews have been at their home recently and on Wednesday for taping of the 6th season of Teen Mom 2, which is planned to air later this year."

http://www.wbtw.com/story/28264459/teen-mom-2-stars-fiance-arrested-after-incident-at-socastee-home-police-say

Edited by MyPeopleAreNordic
  • Love 2

I wonder if he really did anything, or if she faked it. Wasn't there some tabloid or Twitter or something a few weeks back where she threatened to injure herself and then make it look like domestic violence from him? Ugh. I'm just relieved to hear that Kai is mostly only there for the filming, and hopefully has a more stable home elsewhere.

• Love 3
(edited)

Almost seems a point of pride with those two to compete over who has more arrests. There's certainly nothing trivial about domestic violence. Jenelle's credibility, on the other hand... Here's to the kids ending up in a safer home.

<And as per usual, Jenelle's relationship ends with her significant other being arrested for domestic abuse. Nathan was arrested this afternoon & charged with domestic violence.>

Unless, of course, there's a Jenipples post on the usual outlets within 48 hours about how they got back together, are so in lovvvvvve 4evs, are going off to celebrate it on a vacation paid for by MTV that they like, totally earned, and anyone who says otherwise is just a jellus hatter.

Edited by cheatincheetos
  • Love 3

"Just like the Notebook", right Janelle?

Typical end to another one of Janelles relationship. How many does this make? Keiffer, Gary, Courtland, Nathan, any others? How many convicted? Do the police have a policy in how to deal with someone like Janelle?

• Love 1

I wonder if he really did anything, or if she faked it. Wasn't there some tabloid or Twitter or something a few weeks back where she threatened to injure herself and then make it look like domestic violence from him? Ugh. I'm just relieved to hear that Kai is mostly only there for the filming, and hopefully has a more stable home elsewhere.

Yes. It's mentioned in this article, here.  http://www.realitytea.com/2015/03/05/teen-mom-2s-nathan-griffith-arrested-domestic-violence-jenelle-evans-suffered-cut-finger-see-mugshots/

• Love 1

Thanks Mkay! I knew I'd seen it somewhere but couldn't remember where.

LexiconDevilOne there's also Jace's bio Dad to add to this list, right?  Andrew I believe... violence and drugs were reportedly the reason for the breakup (shocker).

• Love 2

What happened with me and Nathan is we starting fighting real bad... Mallory is not going to see 30 with the choices she makes.

All y'all - I changed the thread title. I'm not married to it, you can make suggestions. I need a break from seeing 'train wreck.'

• Love 1

This latest incident will look real nice when she goes to court soon for the hearing about custody of Jace. Nice job there, Jenelle. Don't forget to wear your classier court heels.

Ooh, this is the best news ever. Short of my inventing a time machine and going back to convince Jenelle to give Jace up for adoption in the first place.

• Love 3

Domestic violence is terrible. All violence is terrible. But what is with these reality show people who call the cops for every little slight against them? It happens in the Teen Mom series (such as here, Farrah, etc.). It happens on Dance Moms. Sure, you can press charges against a person for pushing your or spitting at your or whatever, but is the hassle really worth it? Just get them out of your life, and move on. Jenelle called the cops because of a cut to her finger, seemingly because Nathan took her ring off? What a waste of time. Let's see if they stay apart now, but chances are this isn't the last of them.

• Love 1

DoctorWhovian I totally agree with you, on everything you mentioned. I'm sorry that Jenelle was injured, if she was, but really, calling the cops over a cut finger?  Especially when she threatened to fake injuries a few weeks ago? It makes me so mad when people waste the cops' time over basically nothing. Granted I'm pretty annoyed because our neighbors called 911 on us the other day for my husband's car being too loud when he pulled it into the garage (even the cops were annoyed, although they had fun checking out the car), but it bothers me so much to think people who really DO need help end up waiting because of petty stuff like this.  Walk away Nathan and Jenelle - both of you!  Unfortunately I fully expect to hear more about Nathan and Jenelle, probably for a long time now. I'm betting this whole break up only lasted as long as the few hours it took Jenelle to bail him out of jail.

• Love 2

Thanks MKay

http://www.intouchweekly.com/posts/nathan-griffith-allegedly-begged-mtv-crew-to-defend-him-in-jenelle-evans-assault-53250

Nathan is alleged to have pinned Jenelle, 22, to a toilet before tearing off her engagement ring during an argument, leaving her with an injured finger.

I know domestic violence is a serious matter but I could not help laughing at this quote from the article. Those two are class all the way, they had to find the lowest place to have an argument

• Love 3

She will. They give inmates jobs in prison.

• Love 4

Well I'll be darned, let it not be said that Janelle doesn't know how to plan for her future;)

She'll get to learn how to make more-classier-er license plates. And the police department mugshot sites are a great resource for her to find her next bf! Makes more sense for her than using OKCupid.

• Love 3

Jenelle should use the same criteria she uses to pick lawyers for boyfriends. She has excellent lawyers.

Sorry to say this but 'excellent' boyfriends don't want/need a girl like Jenelle. She's not the kind of girl you bring home to Mom. Jenelle is also addicted to boyfriends who bring the drama/drugs / fights /criminal record. If Jenelle had a nice, normal boyfriend she would be completely bored.

• Love 3

Blind Item

this Teen Mom who has been in the news a lot lately was supposed to be in court recently. The thing is though, she has to submit to a drug test to move forward and she can’t do that right now and get a clean result. She is going to be 0-2 pretty soon. Jenelle Evans

• Love 3

Sorry to say this but 'excellent' boyfriends don't want/need a girl like Jenelle. She's not the kind of girl you bring home to Mom. Jenelle is also addicted to boyfriends who bring the drama/drugs / fights /criminal record. If Jenelle had a nice, normal boyfriend she would be completely bored.

Remember the guy Janelle moved in with for about a week and a half? I think he was only around for one episode, lived w his mother. Corny and boring. Nothing dramatic and high stakes about him.

I bet he's thanking the Gods he escaped the crazy that would have come from a lengthy relationship with her.

• Love 1

Remember the guy Janelle moved in with for about a week and a half? I think he was only around for one episode, lived w his mother. Corny and boring. Nothing dramatic and high stakes about him.

I bet he's thanking the Gods he escaped the crazy that would have come from a lengthy relationship with her.

Was that Gary?

Another Jenelle blind:   147. ENTERTAINMENT LAWYER 03/13 **#4**

Animal Control was recently called to the residence of this Teen Mom star because of complaints from two neighbors. There had been non-stop barking for several hours and two of the neighbors looked through the garage windows and saw three animals locked in cages on a really hot day. Animal Control did not respond until the next day. The neighbors said the animals were locked in for about 10 hours after they first looked through the windows. The Teen Mom said the film crew wanted them out of the house, but there had been no filming that day so that makes no sense. Animal Control left her with a warning. Jenelle Evans

• Love 2

Oooh and another:

he Teen Mom who is the drug addict has been hooking up with a crew member from the show. After they hooked up again in the past day in her hotel she taunted her maybe ex by holding up a hand. See, our Teen Mom is a lefty in bed so during sex keeps her left hand bare. It’s the only time she does this. Jenelle Evans

Another Jenelle blind:   147. ENTERTAINMENT LAWYER 03/13 **#4**

Animal Control was recently called to the residence of this Teen Mom star because of complaints from two neighbors. There had been non-stop barking for several hours and two of the neighbors looked through the garage windows and saw three animals locked in cages on a really hot day. Animal Control did not respond until the next day. The neighbors said the animals were locked in for about 10 hours after they first looked through the windows. The Teen Mom said the film crew wanted them out of the house, but there had been no filming that day so that makes no sense. Animal Control left her with a warning. Jenelle Evans

This is disgusting if true.  Animal Control needs to do more than warn her.

• Love 3

I write with my right hand but do almost everything else, left handed. I don't think anyone has ever really noticed this before. And I'm old, too. Apparently, too old to understand this shit too because I'm confused by it.

• Love 1

How is this hot mess still on tv?

How is this hot mess still alive? (I'm absolutely not wishing death on her, I'm generally shocked that she's managed to stay alive given all of her risky behaviors.)

The only answer I have is something my mother-in-law once told me - "Assholes seem to live forever while good people die young."

• Love 4

Oooh and another:

he Teen Mom who is the drug addict has been hooking up with a crew member from the show. After they hooked up again in the past day in her hotel she taunted her maybe ex by holding up a hand. See, our Teen Mom is a lefty in bed so during sex keeps her left hand bare. It’s the only time she does this. Jenelle Evans

Amazing that someone could observe Jenelle for a while as part of the crew and still find this a good idea. I don't even want to know what being a lefty has to do with it but I'm sure she will overshare that on her Twitter next.

• Love 1

I'm also so confused about being a "lefty" in bed and the bare hand thing. And as for her hand being bare- Do people usually take off their jewelery from their hands before hopping into the sack & I just never knew? Have I been committing a sexual faux-pas by keeping rings on my fingers?

I need someone to explain. Does anyone know a drug addict without custody of at least one of her kids who spends her days taking selfies that they can ask to break down what this all means for us?

• Love 4

I did a search for "lefties in bed" and found articles indicating left-handed people are better in bed.  I don't know if that pertains to Janelle or not, nor do I want that visual in my head.

The bare hand thing I don't quite get, either.

• Love 2