Type keyword(s) to search

Brandi Glanville: Drinking and Tweeting - a book and a lifestyle!

• Start Topic

Lodi is in California, kinda Central Valley.  I live in Northern California, it's maybe two hours away, east.

Yes, but there's a Lodi in northern NJ too.  Not Brandi's Lodi, but a Lodi nevertheless.  :-)

• Love 1

I vote to change the name of the thread to something that includes menopause, flow, periods. Anything to show what a moron Brandi is.

I vote for a name change - Drinking, tweeting and flowing.

Another proposed name change from the media thread:

That last bit would be a great tag line for Brandy's thread

"Dear Eddie, We get it. Good choice."

Edited by quinn
  • Love 2

I read this so fast, I thought I was reading, "I still get my freak on" lol.  I am sitting here saying, "You go on with your bad self!" :-)  Brandi acts as if she is the only freak in town. She acts as if menopausal women are no longer attractive, sexual, or even wanted. Brandi, I got news for you. Menopause isn't the same for everyone.  I thought for sure when my menopause hit, I was going to lose all my desires. Nope. Not one bit. Sorry, too much TMI.  Stewedsquash I hope you get to menopause soon so you can be free.

Please make this happen!

• Love 4

I vote to change the name of the thread to something that includes menopause, flow, periods. Anything to show what a moron Brandi is.

How about "Brandi Glanville: She's Got the World on a String"

Edited by film noire
  • Love 16

This reminds me of the wine that was sold back in the days when I was growing up. They were called bum wines. Very cheap and one could get a quick buzz. I am thinking of Ripple, Thunderbird, Night Train. I am laughing here at the guy's name being Rippey.  Too close to "Ripple".  I wouldn't doubt that is the same quality of wine that Brandi has slapped (no pun intended) her name on. 

M/D 20 20  affectionatly known as Mad Dog 20/20.  Cheap, easy to get.

• Love 3

How about "Brandi Glanville: She's Got the World on a String"

Genius.

M/D 20 20  affectionatly known as Mad Dog 20/20.  Cheap, easy to get.

What my grandpa liked to drink! Tasted like medicinal koolaid and came in just as many fruity flavours. Maybe still does?

• Love 3

The only housewife wine that ever made any sense to me was Ramona's.  I think it's because that's all she drank, WELL before she ever dreamed of slapping her name on one.  I actually tried hers, (it was on sale somewhere) and it wasn't bad.

• Love 6

This reminds me of the wine that was sold back in the days when I was growing up. They were called bum wines. Very cheap and one could get a quick buzz. I am thinking of Ripple, Thunderbird, Night Train. I am laughing here at the guy's name being Rippey.  Too close to "Ripple".  I wouldn't doubt that is the same quality of wine that Brandi has slapped (no pun intended) her name on. 

My husband is in the wine business and said for $15.00 retail you could get a pretty good bottle of Chardonnay.  She also started with a reasonable number of cases 500.  So her investment-if she made one is relatively small, if she just lent her name to the bottle then she will see less of a return.  I sure  Brandi is hooting for the still menstruating young women market and I think they are more inclined to hit the under $10.00 a bottle variety.  Her brand name is certainly unappealing but if that doesn't work she can bottle another vintage next year. 

Even Bethenny's brand ditched her shortly after Beam acquired her and went for the "a lady" campaign which was contrary to Bethenny's image.  Drunk, swearing and fighting does not work for a mass market product so it is good that Brandi started with the minimum.  If she a $1 a bottle she will be doing well-$3 a bottle if she bought the wine and paid to have it bottled.

• Love 4

You would think Brandi would shut up about the "older women" since her husband left her for someone 10 years younger than her. Leanne is going to be referring to her as a menopausal momma in a couple of years.

• Love 13

Wow the tides have turned. I predict a Gerald Ford "our long national nightmare is now over" speech coming very soon.

Eta BOSTON STRONG

Two Watergate references this weekend a record.

I think we will see a vey conciliatory Andy come Monday night.  The only difference between Teresa and Brandi is Brandi won't be forced from the spotlight-if Andy can figure out a way to exploit the disdain for Brandi he will.  

• Love 4

Wow the tides have turned. I predict a Gerald Ford "our long national nightmare is now over" speech coming very soon.

Eta BOSTON STRONG

BOSTON STRONG is right!

Could the tide be turning?

(Tuning in to WWHL tomorrow to pick up clues...)

• Love 6

What is it with Brandi and one of her latest tweets which reads her boyfriend is Jonathan Ruiz? I thought she said they were no longer dating?

Is this who she has been tweeting that she "is in love" with? LOL JR? LOL

• Love 1

Is this who she has been tweeting that she "is in love" with? LOL JR? LOL

I have no clue. I am not a Twitter person per se. I follow five people. lol  I looked at her Twitter to check out something and I saw that post. Someone should post on his Twitter page and let him know that Brandi thinks they are still an item.

• Love 2

I read this so fast, I thought I was reading, "I still get my freak on" lol.  I am sitting here saying, "You go on with your bad self!" :-)  Brandi acts as if she is the only freak in town. She acts as if menopausal women are no longer attractive, sexual, or even wanted. Brandi, I got news for you. Menopause isn't the same for everyone.  I thought for sure when my menopause hit, I was going to lose all my desires. Nope. Not one bit. Sorry, too much TMI.  Stewedsquash I hope you get to menopause soon so you can be free.

Or ...   Brandi Glanville:  Xanax, Valtrex, and Tampax.

Wouldn't it be cool to have a Jax and Brandi on a show together?

The only thing they'd be good in together is a VD commercial. 

dxfdra.gif

• Love 7

Wouldn't it be cool to have a Jax and Brandi on a show together?

She's probably too old for him and he's probably too old for her. They'd make great (read: awful) wingmen for each other. Andy should give them a spinoff where she hires him as her manny. Maybe they can tie it into VPR with Lisa finally giving him the boot from Sur.

• Love 4

I have no clue. I am not a Twitter person per se. I follow five people. lol  I looked at her Twitter to check out something and I saw that post. Someone should post on his Twitter page and let him know that Brandi thinks they are still an item.

Jonathan Ruiz is not on Twitter which is why Brandi has tagged @TheAgencyRE (Mauricio's company's twitter handle) in some of her tweets about him.  I know that she was deflecting, but this is why I think Kim was right when she stated that there are tensions between Kyle and Brandi not related to her.  It's never been brought up on the show or in interviews, but I can't believe that Mauricio and Kyle are pleased that Brandi tweets about her on and off romance with Jonathan Ruiz and tags his employer.

Edited by quinn
  • Love 5

1e5q8k.png

Go Boston!

I have never been so proud of my hometown! Go Beantown, Boston Strong!

Hmmm...I have young adult children in Boston...that may have been involved...:) :)

TMI to Brandi and Miley, no one cares about her exploits and she is really expert as her own worst enemy.

Edited by IKnowRight
  • Love 6

I doubt that Mauricio is happy about Brandi's tweet that mentioned his business, and the backlash it got.  Shows, once again, how stupid Brandi can be.   Essentially, Mauricio is her BF's boss.   So probably not a good move to trash talk his wife, not to mention allude that there was something fishy about the PS house deal.  When his business is real estate, it's just like when she took that jab at Ken by saying he had filed for bankruptcy.   It goes to their credibility and reputation.   Not a good move on her part, and I'd bet there were a few words exchanged between Mauricio & JR.  

• Love 8

Jonathan Ruiz is not on Twitter which is why Brandi has tagged @TheAgencyRE (Mauricio's company's twitter handle) in some of her tweets about him.  I know that she was deflecting, but this is why I think Kim was right when she stated that there are tensions between Kyle and Brandi not related to her.  It's never been brought up on the show or in interviews, but I can't believe that Mauricio and Kyle are pleased that Brandi tweets about her on and off romance with Jonathan Ruiz and tags his employer.

Okay, that makes sense. Like I posted, I am not much into Twitter, as I have a hard time figuring it out. I saw the @TheAgency and wasn't sure why that was there. I thought maybe JR was using that as his Twitter name or is it handle? Whatever, I am a bit clueless in the Twitter department.

The whole thing just doesn't make sense because Brandi was adamant that JR was out of her life. There she and Kim were following him like a couple of school girls following the high school jock at school. Brandi said she wasn't with him because he cheated on her. But, I don't think there was ever a real relationship to begin with. In reality, she is available on a whim for a quick jump in the sack and unfortunately, that is the message that she sends out to guys.

• Love 4

Okay, that makes sense. Like I posted, I am not much into Twitter, as I have a hard time figuring it out. I saw the @TheAgency and wasn't sure why that was there. I thought maybe JR was using that as his Twitter name or is it handle? Whatever, I am a bit clueless in the Twitter department.

The whole thing just doesn't make sense because Brandi was adamant that JR was out of her life. There she and Kim were following him like a couple of school girls following the high school jock at school. Brandi said she wasn't with him because he cheated on her. But, I don't think there was ever a real relationship to begin with. In reality, she is available on a whim for a quick jump in the sack and unfortunately, that is the message that she sends out to guys.

What I find odd is if you go to the agency's website and read the random bio's of some agents they almost all include some mention of sales, sales experience, sales goals. Except for JR. His is about his past as some talent agent or some shit. Made me wonder who is using who. Is he trying to use Brandi's character to up his own image in the entertainment industry?

• Love 1
Typical Brandi manipulation. She and Lisa again talk about "the slap" and her immature behavior, so what does Brandi say? "My father's dying." She did the same thing at one of the reunions when one (or more) of the ladies tried to confront her about something nasty she did. She told them she was on anti-depressants, and suddenly the nasty subject was dropped, and the conversation shifted to sympathy for poor, fragile Brandi.

Yup. When Brandi was asked about her racist comments regarding Joyce she had to go on about how she was being verbally abused and that her house was egged. Her transparent sympathetic ploys seemed to work and people let it go. IMO no way would Andy have been so generous if say a housewife like Jill, Joyce, Teresa, Gretchen, etc had made those sorts of comments. (Just to be clear Joyce is the only one of those women that I like so I'm definitely not even close to being a defender of the other three. I just feel like I can recognize when Andy likes some HWs more than others.)

When was feeling embarrassed about her drunken behavior we got the story about her dog Chica in order to gain sympathy. 

• Love 8

Yup. When Brandi was asked about her racist comments regarding Joyce she had to go on about how she was being verbally abused and that her house was egged. Her transparent sympathetic ploys seemed to work and people let it go. IMO no way would Andy have been so generous if say a housewife like Jill, Joyce, Teresa, Gretchen, etc had made those sorts of comments. (Just to be clear Joyce is the only one of those women that I like so I'm definitely not even close to being a defender of the other three. I just feel like I can recognize when Andy likes some HWs more than others.)

When was feeling embarrassed about her drunken behavior we got the story about her dog Chica in order to gain sympathy.

Exactly. The "I'm on anti-depressants because my husband cheated on me five years ago!" jumped out at me because it was such an obvious pivot, and I couldn't believe they all fell for it. I'm not kidding when I say a whole new conversation started on the subject of depression! But clearly there's a loooong list of times she's done this. Of course. It's her m.o. Part of her DNA. (And Kim does it as well, of course). I hate it.

• Love 7

Brandi's on WWHL.

So far one of the boring Shah's of Sunset it getting the most time.  So don't care about that show...

Anyway, not much so far, but she did say the first half of the reunion everyone came in with their agenda and game plan, but during the last half people dropped their masks and got real, "Thank God."  (not a direct quote, but the gist of what she said. 

On WWHL, Brandi still pretended that her meltdown from the last time she was on was a joke. Andy didn't buy it, but she stuck by it. A caller asked who she thought was the biggest hypocrite on Housewives, and she said Kyle, but couldn't give an example when asked. I'm sure Kyle will be asked to respond tomorrow. Lastly, the show ended with Andy promoting tomorrow night's show with Kyle, and Brandi kept giving the thumbs down like a teenager. It was fairly boring.

• Love 5

Brandi's on WWHL.

So far one of the boring Shah's of Sunset it getting the most time.  So don't care about that show...

Anyway, not much so far, but she did say the first half of the reunion everyone came in with their agenda and game plan, but during the last half people dropped their masks and got real, "Thank God."  (not a direct quote, but the gist of what she said. 

And the point is that it is coming  from Brandi, the Truth Cannon, who isn't. 

Was anyone waiting with baited breath when she was asked who was the hypocrite?  In any event, Brandi was boring and predictable. 

• Love 4

When Brandi was asked about her racist comments regarding Joyce she had to go on about how she was being verbally abused and that her house was egged. Her transparent sympathetic ploys seemed to work and people let it go. IMO no way would Andy have been so generous if say a housewife like Jill, Joyce, Teresa, Gretchen, etc had made those sorts of comments. (Just to be clear Joyce is the only one of those women that I like so I'm definitely not even close to being a defender of the other three. I just feel like I can recognize when Andy likes some HWs more than others.)

Joyce is the only one of the whole bunch whom I truly liked as well.

Brandi can throw out racist comments, but Kyle says "my gays" and suddenly it is all kinds of wrong according to Mr. Cohen. Where was his outrage when Brandi posted and mentioned "my gays" way before Kyle and others have ever said it? Brandi tweeted "my gays" when she had her tampon incident. I only know this because her tweet was put out there by several websites who carried the photos of that incident.

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 8

Joyce is the only one of the whole bunch whom I truly liked as well.

Brandi can throw out racist comments, but Kyle says "my gays" and suddenly it is all kinds of wrong according to Mr. Cohen. Where was his outrage when Brandi posted and mentioned "my gays" way before Kyle and others have ever said it? Brandi tweeted "my gays" when she had her tampon incident. I only know this because her tweet was put out there by several websites who carried the photos of that incident.

I liked Joyce as well.  And I especially liked Mr. Joyce.

• Love 7

In any event, Brandi was boring and predictable. 

I turned it off during the first or second commercial break.  I don't even remember. Blah. 

I am interested in what Andy said to Brandi during the reunion taping re: LVP and how she (Brandi) goes too far, that had her so upset, because you know it must have been a true statement. 

• Love 5

I liked Joyce as well.  And I especially liked Mr. Joyce.

Oh yes, Michael is adorable and such a sweetheart. They are the only two people from this show that I follow on Twitter and Instagram.

• Love 6

What's the name of that puppet from ...oh...like a hundred years ago.... ugh...can't even remember the show now....Last night on WWHL Brandi looked like the live version of her.

Lol, file this under 'Useless'. Meanwhile if someone knows who I mean, I can use some help here. :D

Oh maybe Ed Sullivan Show?!!? I hate when 'there is no one home up there' and it's happening quite frequently now. Ugh.

• Love 2

WWHL: Brandi Glanville Felt Vindicated At RHOBH Reunion; Mike Shouhed Denies Fake Engagement Ring Accusations
by Reality Tea on March 23rd, 2015

CA1JTsRWQAAgVYM.jpg

http://www.realitytea.com/2015/03/23/wwhl-brandi-glanville-felt-vindicated-at-rhobh-reunion-mike-shouhed-denies-fake-engagement-ring-accusations/

-excerpt

"Andy then plays a preview clip from the RHOBH reunion where Brandi is sniping at Andy.  He asks Brandi if the reunion was as bad as she thought it was going to be.  “I think the first half was really difficult and then after seeing everyone somewhat tell the truth, I was like ‘thank God!'”   She says, “I thought everyone came in with a plan and they did come in with a plan but their plans all fell to pieces.  So at the end I felt vindicated.  I just wanted to get the heck out of there.”

Edited by talula
  • Love 2

She calls her agent a "gaygent" and said on the reunion last season. Andy didn't say nothing let her get away with it. Andy has his favs who he allows to get away with shit on reunions. Nene, Ramona, Brandi, Bethenny, Caroline and Melissa are the main ones that come to mind.

• Love 3

She calls her agent a "gaygent" and said on the reunion last season. Andy didn't say nothing let her get away with it. Andy has his favs who he allows to get away with shit on reunions. Nene, Ramona, Brandi, Bethenny, Caroline and Melissa are the main ones that come to mind.

I doubt gaygent bothered him at all!  He probably thought it cute.    

• Love 3

I actually tried watching this skank last night on WWHL. I just can't with her any more. I am done. Watching the lying liar who lies try to convince Andy that she and Jeff Lewis were joking and it was all a set up. Yeah, right.  

The woman is trash. And that makes me feel like I am slandering trash. As much as I have enjoyed Eileen and Lisa R as additions to this show if they bring this lying, low class, stupd tramp back, I'm done.  

That's New Jersey, out, Atlanta, out, and I am probably down to last episode of BH. Too bad I have been with the HoWives since the very first episode of the very first franchise OC.

• Love 8