Type keyword(s) to search

Brandi Glanville: Drinking and Tweeting - a book and a lifestyle!

• Start Topic

I'm not sure if anyone noticed during the argument at the Gay Mixer, but Brandi kept saying she only tells the truth, and Kyle kept saying "no, you always get things wrong". I think this is very accurate, and why Brandi believes she isn't a liar.

• There was a threat of a lawsuit, it just wasn't aimed at Brandi.
  • Yolanda probably was carrying a pillow for Kim, but I doubt it had a shit stain on it.
  • Kyle was repeating a story that Ken had told about living somewhere different in CA back when the earthquakes hit, and their restaurants were damaged or destroyed. They decided not to rebuild and moved back to Europe instead. They didn't however live deep in the valley and file for bankruptcy. 
  • Someone who worked for Adrienne called about her having lunch so they could discuss the upcoming reunion. Brandi blows this up into some type of a "take down" lunch that includes all the girls, where the topic will be to "bring down" Lisa. It turns out that the only one invited to a nice lunch at the Polo Lounge was Brandi and she was just surmising what the agenda was. 
  • Someone at some time probably said something shameful about Joanna and her lady parts. Could have been a joke. Perhaps Mo was just repeating a funny story he had heard. I agree that from what we have seen he is nothing but a gentlemen. The fact is, he is extremely close to Lisa and she has admitted she has a very naughty sense of humor. Stands to reason that her best friends does as well. I figure that something was said, but that Brandi is either taking it out of context or blowing it up. 
  • I believe there was something to the whole magazine in the suitcase deal, it just wasn't at all what Brandi said that it was. I think it was a big joke on Lisa's part. She sees the magazines there and says something like "oh, wouldn't having these lying around make for an uncomfortable weekend", or something like that. I don't for a minute believe that she would have really wanted them to be included, or that she would have wanted for Kyle to be upset about them. I believe she said something and Brandi turned it into something else.
  • Kyle and Kim don't always agree and have their share of issues, so this means to Brandi that they hate each other. 

I am not sure if anyone remembers last season when Bravo previewed the trailer for the whole season.  There was a scene when they were in PR where Brandi accuses Lisa of trying to blackmail Kyle. This scene stayed in the trailer for the whole season, but then when the episode aired, we didn't see it. This was one of the scenes I had waited all year for. I thought that was interesting, and wondered why it got pulled. I figured at the time that perhaps the Vanderpump/Todd's saw it and demanded that it be deleted. In her business - where she has admitted she sees married men entertaining their girlfriends all the time at her restaurants - it wouldn't be good for her to be accused of blackmailing someone. I assume that this was just another case of Brandi getting something very wrong, but also believe that Lisa knows she was making the accusation and that this is another reason that this friendship will never resume. 

Yes, Brandi is great at taking the tiniest kernel of truth and blowing it up into something highly exaggerated.  I do think she's guilty of some outright fabrications, but for sure some of what she says is just taking something completely innocuous and running with it, using it to her advantage, and gleefully hurting other people.  Often with a shit-eating, aren't-I-adorable look on her face, and never ever any regret.  

I don't think she made up the whole JK thing - I think it originated somewhere in a less major and less direct way.  And she took that ball and ran with it, knowing it was a really low blow, and yet smiling and ever so proud of herself.  Just when I thought she couldn't be more vile, she sunk to a new low with that one.   There are no words for a woman who would publicly say that about another woman anywhere, but even more so on national television.

Her lack of conscience and empathy are the most disturbing things about her, IMO.

• Love 10

Yes, Brandi is great at taking the tiniest kernel of truth and blowing it up into something highly exaggerated.  I do think she's guilty of some outright fabrications, but for sure some of what she says is just taking something completely innocuous and running with it, using it to her advantage, and gleefully hurting other people.  Often with a shit-eating, aren't-I-adorable look on her face, and never ever any regret.  

I don't think she made up the whole JK thing - I think it originated somewhere in a less major and less direct way.  And she took that ball and ran with it, knowing it was a really low blow, and yet smiling and ever so proud of herself.  Just when I thought she couldn't be more vile, she sunk to a new low with that one.   There are no words for a woman who would publicly say that about another woman anywhere, but even more so on national television.

Her lack of conscience and empathy are the most disturbing things about her, IMO.

Absolutely. She's someone who blamed her ex husband, father of her children, for giving her an STD.  Yes, he is an asshole.  But to make a buck, she embarrasses her children and creates a lifelong stain.  She's a horrible person.  She seems to think that she's the female Howard Stern.  But what she doesn't realize is as dirty as Howard is, there's some intelligence to him.  He can carry on a normal conversation without having to talk about fingerbanging.  She's a fucking moron.

And she has without a doubt the most irritating voice.

• Love 10

Absolutely. She's someone who blamed her ex husband, father of her children, for giving her an STD. Yes, he is an asshole. But to make a buck, she embarrasses her children and creates a lifelong stain. She's a horrible person. She seems to think that she's the female Howard Stern. But what she doesn't realize is as dirty as Howard is, there's some intelligence to him. He can carry on a normal conversation without having to talk about fingerbanging. She's a fucking moron.

Her voice is the worst!

Even if you hate Howard Stern, you know he worked his ass off for years to get where he is. Even Chelsea Handler who I don't find funny at all, also worked her way through comedy shows to end up with her own show. It took time and hard work for both.

Brandi thinks just because she is crude, she is funny and can carry a show.

She is far from funny. And not that bright.

Howard is Smart. I don't know much about Chelsea but I assume there is more there than drinking.

Brandi thinks she can be them, just because she landed on a reality show. She can say fuck and finger bang, all she want but she fails at being interesting enough to carry a show that has nothing to do about a housewife.

I tried to listen to her podcast when someone put a link on here. It was awful. I could not finish. Instead I read the transcript. Even reading it I could tell she had no idea how to interview a person.

She makes it all about her no matter what is being talked about.

• Love 7

A tweet from earlier today:

‏@BrandiGlanville
I have not been fired from RHOBH (yet) & I have not quit RHOBH (yet) focusing on new projects with my friend @LeezaGibbons shhhhh

She's absolutely done with this show, and she knows it. I'm assuming we'll get a press release the day after the reunion airs. 

• Love 4

Here is the story:  http://www.inquisitr.com/1877901/leeza-gibbons-is-working-on-new-projects-with-brandi-glanville-rhobh-star-addresses-rumors-about-her-leaving-bravo/

So far Brandi has claimed to be busy writing a naughty cookbook and now a venture with Leeza.  I just don't think there is even a smidgen of real world business experience learned from being on Celebrity Apprentice.  Leeza seems to have completed her Celebrity Apprentice stint close to a year ago and not done much since so I question just how much is truly gained from the exposure.

There is a Brandi superfan out there, Karla Hoffman, who appears to be writing Brandi's blogs.  Somebody had to have written the last one as it made so little sense. 

• Love 3

Has Leeza said anything about going into business with Brandi? I guess anything could happen.

They filmed CA a while ago. Leeza was not exactly gushing about her friendship with Brandi on Wendy Williams.

Oh well, who cares, as long as it gets Brandi off this show I'm all for it.

Naughty cookbook??? Ewww!!

Edited by imjagain
  • Love 1

Here is the story:  http://www.inquisitr.com/1877901/leeza-gibbons-is-working-on-new-projects-with-brandi-glanville-rhobh-star-addresses-rumors-about-her-leaving-bravo/

So far Brandi has claimed to be busy writing a naughty cookbook and now a venture with Leeza.  I just don't think there is even a smidgen of real world business experience learned from being on Celebrity Apprentice.  Leeza seems to have completed her Celebrity Apprentice stint close to a year ago and not done much since so I question just how much is truly gained from the exposure.

There is a Brandi superfan out there, Karla Hoffman, who appears to be writing Brandi's blogs.  Somebody had to have written the last one as it made so little sense. 

It is a Brandi superfan but I don't think it's Karla Hoffman, I think it's the person who is also writing fan fiction for Celebrity Dirty Laundry (CDL makes Radar Online look like the New York Times) under the name / pen name Katherine Hutson.

Here are headlines / links to a few "stories." All of her stories are fictitiously gushy stories about Brandi or hatchet jobs about Brandi's enemies, namely the LRs - Lisa Rinna and LeAnn Rimes. ETA: Actually she wrote a straightforward article about a Lundi Gras parade in New Orleans which Lisa Vanderpump and other celebrities have participated in.

Brandi Glanville Quitting or Fired: ‘The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills’ Needs Star To Survive – The Truth

Leading with the story is, “Us Weekly”, a magazine which sources relate, fosters a long-standing relationship with both Kyle Richards and LeAnn Rimes. Both women are highly competitive with Brandi Glanville and known to leak negative stories to the media. In the past, LeAnn Rimes used the magazine to leak photos of her affair with Glanville’s then husband, actor, Eddie Cibrian. Is LeAnn Rimes stirring the pot due to Glanville’s recent successes? Or is Kyle Richards still trying to muddle Glanville’s reputation? Is Lisa Vanderpump in a snit about something?

-snip -

The question is which of the troublemakers are ringing up “Us Weekly” this week? The current issue dramatically states, “Brandi Glanville might be getting the boot from The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills” and Glanville “isn’t on good graces with cast members Kyle Richards, Lisa Vanderpump, or newcomer Lisa Rinna”. It then goes on to allege all manner of innuendo, such as, “Andy Cohen is fed up with her antics”.

Insiders disagree. Glanville is a favorite of Cohen’s. More importantly, she brings the ratings to Bravo, and in doing so, the money. No one fires a valued moneymaker. Cohen has made it known in not so subtle ways exactly which housewife he values most on RHOBH. For example, when Lisa Vanderpump was Cohen’s recent guest on WWHL, she attempted to disparage Glanville. She was interrupted and redirected by Cohen. Rinna was a guest on WWHL last evening and avoided any negative remarks about Glanville. It would seem, the order has been sent out. Enough is enough. After a few shaky weeks, Andy is publicly back in Glanville’s court. As the housewives cannot attack Glanville publicly, it would seem they are attempting to do so through the tabloids.

Lisa Rinna Acting Without a Script: Battles Brandi Glanville and Kim Richards on ‘Real Housewives of Beverly Hills’

Sources close to former “Days of Their Lives” actress, Lisa Rinna, are concerned that “The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills” newbie losing her mind. Rinna is now co-starring in her first season of Bravo’s “The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills”. The former Melrose Place actress is now acting without a script and people are not sure what is an act and what isn’t.

-snip-

Rinna was indeed seen as nice at the beginning of filming. However, when it was time to film the voiceovers, or commentary viewers see between scenes, she had changed. She has also changed on Twitter. Rinna is striking out to hurt her cast mates and her cast mates and fans are not happy. Many feel she is projecting her own family issues onto the cast. Rumors of infidelity and Rinna’s hostility and what some view as mental instability when confronted on the issue, have insiders concerned. There is a dark Rinna emerging, and she appears desperate, moody, violent and out of control.

Edited by quinn
  • Love 2

It is a Brandi superfan but I don't think it's Karla Hoffman, I think it's the person who is also writing fan fiction for Celebrity Dirty Laundry (CDL makes Radar Online look like the New York Times) under the name / pen name Katherine Hutson.

Here are headlines / links to a few "stories." All of her stories are fictitiously gushy stories about Brandi or hatchet jobs about Brandi's enemies, namely the LRs - Lisa Rinna and LeAnn Rimes. ETA: Actually she wrote a straightforward article about a Lundi Gras parade in New Orleans which Lisa Vanderpump and other celebrities have participated in.

Brandi Glanville Quitting or Fired: ‘The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills’ Needs Star To Survive – The Truth

Lisa Rinna Acting Without a Script: Battles Brandi Glanville and Kim Richards on ‘Real Housewives of Beverly Hills’

Thanks Quinn-I had read a couple of those stories but they were just too ridiculous to link.  That particular author always claims that Eddie is begging Brandi to come back.  I guess every RH has their superfan.

I can't imagine what Brandi could bring to the table in order for Leeza to work with her. I wonder if the lying liar who lies is lying about this as well.

• Love 3

After forming a connection with Leeza Gibbons while competing on Celebrity Apprentice, Brandi says she and the season 14 winner are working on a top-secret project together. Leeza is a guest on Brandi’s podcast today, where I presume they’ll discuss plans.

Leeza must really want to be back in the limelight....Realty Tea will recap her podast.

Link to whole article

I can't imagine what Brandi could bring to the table in order for Leeza to work with her. I wonder if the lying liar who lies is lying about this as well.

Of course the slut is a major liar, but I would be happy if she goes into business wth Leeza or anyone else, as long as she gets off this show. She just does not fit in. It was one thing when some of us could view that with a sympathetic eye, but few of the people that supported her in the beginning still are.

This show, in particular in the franchise, should be about rich women, thier lovely homes, trips and refrigerators. While it's true that money can't buy you class, I think the rest of the cast are classy women. Kim, of course is a child and an addict, but, when sober, at least knows how to behave without embarassing everyone around her. Brandi does not. They need to take out the trash on this show. 

Edited by chlban

Brandi is a day late and a dollar short.  There's a YouTuber who has a channel called "My Drunk Kitchen".  She's sober at the start of her videos and prepares a recipe while drinking. And getting drunker and drunker.  Sometimes she's marginally funny, other times, I think I'm just too old for that shit.  Anyway she's got almost 2 million subscribers.  Last summer she put out a book, My Drunk Kitchen, that's doing well.  This sounds right up Brandi's alley.  And I wager that Brandi might have been better at it. 

• Love 1

Absolutely. She's someone who blamed her ex husband, father of her children, for giving her an STD.  Yes, he is an asshole.  But to make a buck, she embarrasses her children and creates a lifelong stain.  She's a horrible person.  She seems to think that she's the female Howard Stern.  But what she doesn't realize is as dirty as Howard is, there's some intelligence to him.  He can carry on a normal conversation without having to talk about fingerbanging.  She's a fucking moron.

I agree with all of this, and really have nothing to add.

But I cannot let an opportunity to comment on her voice pass me by!   It's pretty bad in general, but when she gets into that high-pitched shrieky/whining thing that she does whenever she's riled up (which is nearly all the time), I literally cringe.  Just awful, beyond irritating.  I don't know how anyone who deals with her on any kind of regular basis stands it.  

• Love 5
(edited)

Brandi (and her fans) obsessing over LeAnn and Eddie, also an example of Brandi fans going after LeAnn, Brandi involving herself which Brandi fans claim she doesn't do.  

Tish ‏@Tish_185 Feb 24
@BrandiGlanville the fortune teller! lol #DrinkingAndTweeting pic.twitter.com/5t3cLSGeQf

B-pYczTUEAAItsI.jpg

hippieGirl ‏@420Barbiedoll Feb 27
“@Tish_185: @BrandiGlanville the fortune teller! lol #DrinkingAndTweeting pic.twitter.com/x1753eUMIc”this bears repeating I mean retweeting

Brandi GlanvilleVerified account ‏@BrandiGlanville
@420Barbiedoll @Tish_185 I saw the future what can I say! I know how to read certain people! Thanks for getting my book!!!
 9:33 AM - 28 Feb 2015

https://twitter.com/BrandiGlanville/status/571724934939996161

Edited by quinn

When Dakota Fanning is asked which houswife she'd like to see off the show and she says you, that should tell you something...

i was thrilled when she said Brandi is too aggressive for her.  A lot of people in the tumblr-verse loves them some Brandi.  I'm glad she's not one of those young people.  And by the way can't believe she's 21.  i've been watching her for as long as I could remember.  A child actress who did it the right way.  Her parents deserves a big ovation for how they raised her.

The minute Brandi and/or Kim is fired or Kim is downgraded, this will be metumblr_mcz3pjWGo71ql5yr7o1_400.gif

Until then, if the ratings keep improving those two nutty, addicts will stay on BH.

• Love 2

A twitter conversation-one of Brandi's nutters thinking the escalator pile up was a hoot-Brandi apparently didn't think so:  https://twitter.com/BrandiGlanville/status/571745384042668032

Once again, Brandi exaggerating...bruises all over! I do think Brandi got stuck and was afraid, don't blame her., but talking about an over the top reaction...Brandi was ready to beat someone down in that scene. She has the nerve to say Lisa R was out of control? Again proof to me that Brandi & Kim can see the worst in everyone but have absolutely no self awareness.

Kyle said, in her blog, that Brandi was hurt during that pile up on the escalator.

The topper was when we all crashed on the escalator and Brandi actually hurt her leg. It didn't look like that big of a deal on camera, but it was actually scary. It was a full escalator, and we were all starting to pile on top of each other. Luckily someone hit the stop button.

(edited)

Kyle said, in her blog, that Brandi was hurt during that pile up on the escalator.

I am sure she was scared, escalators are not toys...you can be seriously hurt...

I just think the "mother f'er" is getting old with Brandi. I do give her credit for confirming Kim was to blame not Kyle, when she clarified to Yolanda. Brandi was too aggravated to follow her narrative when it gets too real.

Edited by IKnowRight

Tonight I listened to her tagline and thought she was almost spot-on.  It should be "I'd rather spend my life being an ass than kissing it."  Because, y'know, I've not really seen her kick ass this season.

• Love 5

I watched Brandi during Kim and Lisa R's argument at the table. She had this 'Oh, shit!' look to me. When Kim brought up Lisa R. going around to everyone in their group talking about Kim no longer being sober. Maybe, she thought that she'd get pulled into that mess? What I also noticed is that she seemed to not necessarily be on Kim's side. She could be having 'buyers remorse', about buddying up to Kim, and having to be something of a 'rock' to her. Brandi bit off more than she could chew, and I think it really probably hit home for her. 

• Love 2
(edited)

I watched Brandi during Kim and Lisa R's argument at the table. She had this 'Oh, shit!' look to me. When Kim brought up Lisa R. going around to everyone in their group talking about Kim no longer being sober. Maybe, she thought that she'd get pulled into that mess? What I also noticed is that she seemed to not necessarily be on Kim's side. She could be having 'buyers remorse', about buddying up to Kim, and having to be something of a 'rock' to her. Brandi bit off more than she could chew, and I think it really probably hit home for her.

I was thinking the same thing about regretting being Kim's "rock". She has looked miserable. I know Brandi is a miserable person lol. There is just this look about her ,like "I might want to have fun too." Taking on Kim is I'm sure a lot. Brandi is used to the one being mothered, she loves it, no matter what's he says. Edited by imjagain
  • Love 3

What I also noticed is that she seemed to not necessarily be on Kim's side. She could be having 'buyers remorse', about buddying up to Kim, and having to be something of a 'rock' to her. Brandi bit off more than she could chew, and I think it really probably hit home for her. 

She said as much in one of the episodes that she didn't sign up for this, meaning being Kim's rock.  I'm happy my friends are stable, capable human beings and don't require me to be a rock 24/7.   Because I can only be the rock for my husband, my kid and my elderly parents.  That's all I've got the energy for. Kim would be exhausting.  My friends are getting love texts today.

• Love 2

I watched Brandi during Kim and Lisa R's argument at the table. She had this 'Oh, shit!' look to me.

That was my take on the look as well.  She thought this would be a good story line for her this season, keep her the center of attention and suddenly she realized that she could be the best friend when Kim totally spiraled.  Her little tantrum about hypocrisy was all about being the center of attention.  Kim, the crazy addict, was absent so perfect time to engage in a little me time.

And a side note, ever since her tantrum about showing her stomach for the Celebrity Apprentice photo shoot I've been watching her stomach.  Yeah, I'm sick.  So last night she has a major dunlap in jeans.  I remember her on the beach during the last Kim meltdown and it was flat.  So either she let herself go or she does the starve for a photo thing.

• Love 1

That was my take on the look as well.  She thought this would be a good story line for her this season, keep her the center of attention and suddenly she realized that she could be the best friend when Kim totally spiraled.  Her little tantrum about hypocrisy was all about being the center of attention.  Kim, the crazy addict, was absent so perfect time to engage in a little me time.

And a side note, ever since her tantrum about showing her stomach for the Celebrity Apprentice photo shoot I've been watching her stomach.  Yeah, I'm sick.  So last night she has a major dunlap in jeans.  I remember her on the beach during the last Kim meltdown and it was flat.  So either she let herself go or she does the starve for a photo thing.

I am glad I am not the only one to notice her gut.  Kim seems to be sporting one this season as well.

On to happier Brandi news-she has a company to distribute, bottle produce her wine:  http://jezebel.com/brandi-glanville-to-launch-a-wine-label-for-messy-fancy-1688917427

Am I missing the attraction to a company called Messy Fancy Ladies?  This may be the first bottled wine with a string attached to the cork.

• Love 3
(edited)

Brandi: "Humiliating Kim’s children in front of the entire world. Yeah, helpful."

Um, no Brandi, that is all on Kim. Before this show ever aired, I wonder how many times Kim humiliated her children with her addict behavior? For all of Brandi's talk that people need to own their shit, well, pot meet kettle. Brandi didn't think of Kim's kids when she herself called out Kim as a drug user. Brandi posted in her blog what she thought of Kim. Where was the concern for Kim's kids back then? How many times did Brandi put Kim on blast? 

Lisa R. lying to everyone that “she has been very open,” and that she never talked to everyone about Kim behind Kim’s back was comedy gold. Comedy gold.

And you my dear, Brandi, omitting information is also considered LYING. She lied to Kim about that conversation she had with LisaR. May I remind you Brandi, you did the same damn thing when you blasted Kim for her drug use back when you joined the show. You talked about it and also claimed that people were hiding the truth about her drug use and how her behavior at Game Night affected you. Trifling bitch.

Yolanda planned a wonderful trip. We all got to meet Yo’s mother, Ana

That is not her mother's name you imbecile. Then again, I am really doubting Brandi wrote this blog. Really doubting it. She had a ghost-writer.

Yo’s brother is so smart and funny and cool, I wish you could have met him.

We probably would have gotten to see a bit more of him, but it was more important that you have a fit and throw a tantrum like the child that you are.

Note Kim didn’t expose any of Rinna’s secrets. Kim only lets it be known that she COULD

I can't wait until Kim spills YOUR secrets, Brandi.

Kim was a cold-steel assassin. She walked in like Eastwood, armed, silent, detached, and took her seat. Then she waited.

So in reality, Kim was already itching for a fight? Why is she having to be detached and armed to just go eat dinner? Paranoid much? Addicts do that.

Tossing an inch of wine while “play acting soap opera” was worthy of pearl clutching and disgust usually reserved for when people find a mass grave. It’s called joking, horseplay, goofing, messing around. My intent was mischief. I was playing. It was misunderstood, but it’s not in the same league as violence

Bullshit. You threw that wine on purpose. And yes, it was disgusting.

my fault that Rinna is a crazy, violent person who throws dangerous broken glass in people’s faces. You women are over half a century old. Own your behavior.

I didn't hear anyone blame Brandi for LisaR throwing the glass. Did I miss something? As for women needing to act their age, Brandi has no room to talk. Her mentioning "glass houses" in her blog is a joke when she herself needs to own up to her behaviors.

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 8
(edited)

I didn’t dig glass out of my skin, out of my ear, spend hours in the shower trying to get shards out of my hair cutting my fingers, oh, and picking it out of my clothes, so it didn’t get in my children’s laundry later on.

This from Brandi's blog is one of the funniest things I've read in my freaking life. This woman is completely delusional. Also? Throwing wine into Eileen's face was not just playful and fun. Brandi is an out and out moron.

Brandi's blog rocks, and hits many nails on the head.

Couldn't disagree more if I tried. Brandi is just sad. A sad pathetic jealous loser. Quite interesting how she doesn't mention all the ways she tossed her BFF under the bus! Brandi is a friend to no one.

Edited by hypnotoad
  • Love 8
(edited)

Brandi can spin it anyway she wants to. She sucks! She is trying Some how change the narrative .

What LisaR  did was terrible,  breaking the glass was not good, no doubt.

But you do not get to be  low class drag every one in the gutter then be awe struck when people fight back and are not ladies! I cannot say this enough...........stfu Brandi!

Edited by imjagain
  • Love 7

Brandi wrote a blog and once again she has proven that she just doesn't belong.  She dislikes 5/7ths of the cast and now has alienated her "ride or die" friend and Yolanda has been a film only friend.  So the cheese stands alone.  I doubt there was any resolution at the Reunion and anyone is dying to be Brandi's new BFF.

It is difficult for Brandi to understand that screaming you are going to knock someone's f&cking teeth out or repeatedly being drunk and belligerent doesn't fly.\  The fact that Kyle or anyone else-just like Brandi- did not want to use marijuana products on air doesn't make them hypocrites any more than Brandi not having a drink at Lisa's party.  Was the conversation lame at the coffeehouse-yep.  Is it probably similar to many tourist locations where people are uncomfortable with the unknown-yep.  To go out in the street and scream at people is uncool.  None of those women care any longer what Brandi thinks of them.

Do I think Lisa should get a pass for throwing the glass-no.  Is it comparable to Brandi throwing wine on Eileen not in the least.  Brandi's was a stunt designed to humiliate someone she just met and right the wrongs of home wreckers everywhere.  Something that was none of her business.  As far as Lisar, well the one thing it seems she and Kim agree on is they are fiercely protective of their families.  Kim was mad because she thought Lisar's questions would cause her children to think less of her, Kim's accusations were designed to make the entire world think less of the Hamlin household.

I don't know maybe Brandi needs a fact checker.   Brandi wasn't gouged with fingernails and glass wasn't broken in her face-where are the cuts, where is the blood-it is Brandi making stuff up. I don't think anyone thought Brandi saying Kyle had smoked pot as HORRIFIC, I think she just once again showed what an ass she is. Brandi believes her stint on RHOBH was to call people out on what she believes are her truths-the problem is that isn't the premise of the show.  Brandi's humor falls flat and she and her buddy Kim have no one to blame but themselves.  They are shallow, vapid people whose only hope at staying employed is going after the marriages and careers of their co-stars.  Brandi needs a big old --Who does that?

• Love 7

Does anyone believe if given hyperbole in a written sentence and asked to read it-Brandi would pronounce it correctly?  I am thinking someone fed Brandi a word she has been grasping at for a very long time.  Brandi saying smart people know what it is. HYPERBOLE, Kyle look it up.  What is wrong with Brandi-this is a women with zero education and quite a history of epic fails in the common knowledge and usage department.

I am thinking look at what happened to Carlton when her extreme and unwarranted hatred of Kyle took over-she didn't get a pick up letter.

• Love 7
(edited)

I can't remember where it is and I'm not about to search through 15 pages to find it, but someone was trying to compare Brandi to the rest of the women and a very intelligent poster reminded us that past behavior influences everyone's tolerance for your shenanigans. Lisa's wine glass throwing, while impulsive and dangerous, was an isolated incident, which is usually the case with the other housewives. Brandi's 'hyperbole' and 'mischief' happens on a daily basis. This girl needs a reality check.

Also, wtf is an 'inch of wine' ? For future reference, maybe she can tell us how many inches are in a glass? I wonder how many inches of wine Kim needs to drink before she's officially relapsed.

Edited by rho
  • Love 8

I feel compelled to respond to that blog like Brandi might actually read this.  So:

Brandi, I think you need to understand that context, tone, delivery, and patterns of behavior all matter.  Stupid sexual innuendo in an interview isn't the same thing as drunkenly blurting out "fingerbang" at a nice dinner party.  Not even remotely, as far as I'm concerned.  And while I could give two fucks about swearing, I think the same applies there.  Swearing when you get angry and casually swearing because your vocabulary is limited are not equivalent enough for me to say that different reactions to the same words from different people can be classified as a "double standard."

But I'll set all that aside, because you have a bigger problem.  Put it simply, you made Kim's sobriety more of an issue.  You discussed it with a woman who's been declared an expert in sobriety by reality television, and she made it super serious with her "one pill is a relapse" line.  You fed info to another woman from the perspective of a person with real insight into Kim's life, and you made that super serious by suggesting that you could only say so much lest Kim kill herself (or kill you, then kill herself).  Say it another way: you made it about life-or-death, and a decent person would try to do something about it.

All of which is a lot of words to say, I think you have a lot of culpability in all of this drama that we like.  Which means when I read your blog all I can think is that you need to own your own shit before you go lecturing others.  Otherwise whatever point you may have (and I think there is something there, as far as your "knock your teeth out" vs. Rinna's lunge) is lost, far as I'm concerned.  Otherwise...you're kind of deflecting. 

If I've missed where you discussed your role in all of this in a way that suggests you're taking responsibility, please forgive me.  And share a link.

Oh- and I think it's a stretch to fault Kyle for fleeing the table instead of throwing her body in front of Kim to protect her from shards of glass.  The fact that you'd put that out there makes me think maybe too much is expected of her, because who the fuck could reasonably expect that from a sister, especially in defense of a person who's a "cold-steel assassin?" 

• Love 11

I was blocked by Brandi on Twitter. All I said was I hope Andy Cohen cuts her 15 minutes short. (might have called her delusional) I am old and don't really get what Twitter is for. But I'm proud to say Brandi Glanville blocked me!

• Love 13

Never has someone I was "rooting for" fallen so fast.   To think, when Brandi first came on the scene, I felt sorry for her.  She was the wronged ex-wife, the pretty one who was being picked on by the evil, ugly Richards stepsisters. I even made excuses for her unacceptable behavior.  Telling Kyle/Kim "I will fucking kill you"...huh? What?

It only took two full seasons for the real her to come out, and she has joined the list of housewives that I wish would just kick rocks.

All that being said, is it wrong of me to think that Eddie cheating on and ultimately leaving for her is the best thing that's ever happened to her?  I know that sounds like a really bad thing to say, but think about it.  Her divorce has lead to her appearing on a national (and international) TV show, producing two NYT best sellers, having her own podcast, a couple of small acting gigs, appearing on another national TV show (Celebrity Apprentice) and being somewhat "famous".

I know the ending of her family must have been devastating to both her and her kids, but I wonder if today she had to choose between an intact  marriage with Eddie, or all that she's gained since her divorce, what she would choose?

• Love 5

I actually think that Brandi would be willing to be back with Eddie even now. I don't think she'd be willing to give up everything she's managed to accomplish to magically go back in time to the pre-Leann, Scheana, whoever period, but I do think that she wishes that she could magically go back and have both. If she'd been able to make the money that she's making now I think she wonders if Eddie still would have wanted to be with someone like Leann. In Brandi's head she seems to think it all boiled down to money and that Eddie wanted to marry a sugar mama. 

I think Brandi can't help but imagine how it would have been if she'd been allowed to be on this show as the wife of Eddie. She'd have been able to film with her kids, she'd go to the (very) occasional premiere, the other wives might comment on how attractive they think Eddie is, etc. I can't help but think that it irritates the crap out of Brandi that people think Mauricio is hot because I think she thinks that Mauricio is like a candle when placed in comparison to the raging inferno of hotness that is Eddie Cibrian. 

• Love 7

Never has someone I was "rooting for" fallen so fast.   To think, when Brandi first came on the scene, I felt sorry for her.  She was the wronged ex-wife, the pretty one who was being picked on by the evil, ugly Richards stepsisters. I even made excuses for her unacceptable behavior.  Telling Kyle/Kim "I will fucking kill you"...huh? What?

Did you notice how Kim totally aped that quote in the last episode? "I will kill you when it comes to my children!" I chuckled on that one because she was so clearly channeling Brandi from their fight.

• Love 3

I actually think that Brandi would be willing to be back with Eddie even now. I don't think she'd be willing to give up everything she's managed to accomplish to magically go back in time to the pre-Leann, Scheana, whoever period, but I do think that she wishes that she could magically go back and have both. If she'd been able to make the money that she's making now I think she wonders if Eddie still would have wanted to be with someone like Leann. In Brandi's head she seems to think it all boiled down to money and that Eddie wanted to marry a sugar mama. 

I think Brandi can't help but imagine how it would have been if she'd been allowed to be on this show as the wife of Eddie. She'd have been able to film with her kids, she'd go to the (very) occasional premiere, the other wives might comment on how attractive they think Eddie is, etc. I can't help but think that it irritates the crap out of Brandi that people think Mauricio is hot because I think she thinks that Mauricio is like a candle when placed in comparison to the raging inferno of hotness that is Eddie Cibrian. 

Funny this topic should come up -- this blind item appeared yesterday, and a number of the readers think Brandi/Eddie/LeeAnn fit.  I know blind items are iffy, but it would allow Brandi to leave RHOBH without too much humiliation, and the RHOBH show would then be vastly (IMO, of course) improved.

• Love 2

Did you notice how Kim totally aped that quote in the last episode? "I will kill you when it comes to my children!" I chuckled on that one because she was so clearly channeling Brandi from their fight.

Funny that Kim is willing to "kill" when it comes to her children but heaven forbid she just behave herself and stay off of drugs during filming. 

• Love 4

"You women are over half a century old. Own your behavior."

I hope someone tells Brandi at the reunion "Honey you are closer to 50 than you are 21, but keep the drunken lifestyle you have and I'm sure you won't make it to our ages anyhow"

Would you rather be in your 50's with a husband that adores you , a nice family, OWN your home, financially stable or 5 years younger single mom living in a rental driving a leased car.....  Almost everyone would choose to be older.

She really thinks she is this hot sexy in her 20's girl.

• Love 6

Brandi seriously needs to give up the attempt at age shaming, and her sex "jokes" aren't that funny either.  Or maybe they worked better when Lisa was able to join in with them and laugh.  She needs a new routine.

I enjoy her frankness, but she's dug herself a big hole.

• Love 6

"You women are over half a century old. Own your behavior."

I hope someone tells Brandi at the reunion "Honey you are closer to 50 than you are 21, but keep the drunken lifestyle you have and I'm sure you won't make it to our ages anyhow"

Would you rather be in your 50's with a husband that adores you , a nice family, OWN your home, financially stable or 5 years younger single mom living in a rental driving a leased car.....  Almost everyone would choose to be older.

She really thinks she is this hot sexy in her 20's girl.

Brandi definitely sees herself as that hot young girl. Remember when she said that she's now the "hottie patati" on the show back in season 2? She was talking about how it used to be Lisa years ago but that Lisa basically needed to move over because "it's now clearly [brandi]." It was pretty nauseating even then and that was back when I still thought she might be okay.

• Love 2