Type keyword(s) to search

Kyle Richards: Pantene Poster Girl

• Start Topic

6 hours ago, BBHN said:

Maybe off to Lisa for some Xanax smoothies then?

That might be better - he definitely needs something more calming.

He can't go to Kyle's - she doesn't tolerate that stuff and he might be tempted to go into Paris's Chanel bag. Or Faye Resnick's if she's over there decorating.

He can't go to his mom's good buddy Brooke Mueller's or they'll both end up in a car escaping aliens.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Martinigirl said:

That is frightening! Yowza!

I did  laugh at him claiming HE was asaulted.  lololol

Didn't Paris whine that she was being punished unfairly when she did some time in jail? Persecution complex, thy name is Hilton . . . 

Hilton anecdote #233: After her release from the pokey, Paris went on Larry King Live to discuss how she'd been transformed by her prison experience and how reading her Bible assiduously got her through the torment of the joint. Larry asked her what she liked best in the Bible and: 

7a2b7a00a25b4b621797a148025d9964_deer-in

• Love 7
Just now, steelcitysister said:

Didn't Paris whine that she was being punished unfairly when she did some time in jail? Persecution complex, thy name is Hilton . . . 

Hilton anecdote #233: After her release from the pokey, Paris went on Larry King Live to discuss how she'd been transformed by her prison experience and how reading her Bible assiduously got her through the torment of the joint. Larry asked her what she liked best in the Bible and: 

LMAO!!!! 

• Love 4
4 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

He's really disturbed.

He's a thug who is possibly playing for the cameras and an easy sentence. The looney bin is a lot easier on a privileged white guy who can't shut up about peasants, can't fight, and has an oh so sweet mouth and fanny. Then when he gets out the family will call him "eccentric" and not crazy....until the next time he tries to see his  ex girlfriend.

• Love 3
(edited)
10 hours ago, steelcitysister said:

Kyle did a radio interview where she talks about Paris and how "eccentric" and "smart" she is. Loool

Edited by KungFuBunny
  • Love 3
9 hours ago, Giselle said:

He's a thug who is possibly playing for the cameras and an easy sentence. The looney bin is a lot easier on a privileged white guy who can't shut up about peasants, can't fight, and has an oh so sweet mouth and fanny. Then when he gets out the family will call him "eccentric" and not crazy....until the next time he tries to see his  ex girlfriend.

I would surprised if he WASN'T assaulted while in the lock up.  Mental illness or not there is nothing remotely sympathetic about this guy. 

I feel for the family because it is hard to care for someone mentally ill-resources or not.  Entitled is the new eccentric.  It just doesn't sell well.

• Love 4
(edited)

Kyle has said her father never used drugs and was warned the show was not "as told by" "or based on" series.  She has been told repeatedly it is "as inspired by" type show.   Keep in mind Kyle's dad would have been 100 years old this year.  So maybe having Kyle chasing the dragon has no merit.  Kyle's father and mother divorced when she was very young like 4 or 5 and he would have been in his early sixties.  Kyle has said that she has been told the storylines will depart from her real life.

There is a certain infatuation about drugs on here that stymies me.  I don't think it is that prevalent on the show and what Kyle's niece and nephew do regarding drugs is quite frankly a bit of stretch to me as it relates to her.  It would be like linking their "nanny' Bethenny to drugs.   I don't assume Kyle is an alcoholic because Kim drinks or all the cousins are out doing blow because of Paris and Conrad, let alone their aunt Kyle.  Nor do I hear anyone giving Kyle accolades for Paris having sold a billion plus dollars in perfume.

ETA-Kyle is not a Hilton.

Edited by zoeysmom
  • Love 9
1 hour ago, zoeysmom said:

Paris sold a billion plus dollars in perfume.

That's frightening. Guess there's just no accounting for taste, huh?

• Love 5

During the reunion Kyle talked about never wearing reunion outfits ever again.

Kyle House tour, towards the end of the video she shows the red dress she wore for a reunion.

Was this the dress, the season her daughter got bitten by Kingsley?

• Love 3
1 hour ago, KungFuBunny said:

During the reunion Kyle talked about never wearing reunion outfits ever again.

Kyle House tour, towards the end of the video she shows the red dress she wore for a reunion.

Was this the dress, the season her daughter got bitten by Kingsley?

Yep.  Sounds like the dress is coming out of retirement any time soon.

That's frightening. Guess there's just no accounting for taste, huh?

Not always, no.

Yep...no way Auntie Kyle knows anything about this stuff.

Kyle should have done what LVP did. Say you've seen it, you've been around, but that doesn't mean you have done it.

I mean, I love Kyle, but she does overdo it when it comes to not doing drugs. My favorite moment was when she claimed she was getting a second-hand buzz from the space cakes in Amsterdam. Um, ok, Kyle.

• Love 8
On 5/12/2017 at 0:16 AM, Giselle said:

nah, he is nuts

• Love 2
(edited)
13 minutes ago, Giselle said:

He can be both and still play it up to avoid prison. 

He does not belong in prison, imo.

He is still an asshole, of course but he needs treatment, imho.

this is not someone who is well, imo

IMG_0191.PNG

Edited by LIMOM
  • Love 1

Guys, we've now really gone down a rabbit hole of people tangentially related to Kyle. This is the Kyle topic. Please try to keep it to discussions of Kyle or at the very least her kids/husband. Not her nieces/nephews etc. who aren't even on this show at all. Thanks. 

• Love 2
2 hours ago, Lisin said:

Guys, we've now really gone down a rabbit hole of people tangentially related to Kyle. This is the Kyle topic. Please try to keep it to discussions of Kyle or at the very least her kids/husband. Not her nieces/nephews etc. who aren't even on this show at all. Thanks. 

You forgot her dogs! We get to talk about her dogs, they're family too! ;-)

• Love 5
5 hours ago, Kokapetl said:

So what's happening with her tepid tv show?

If I am extremely bored I may even watch Yolanda's Model Moms. I would have to be pretty TV desperate, and probably just watch it for a giggle.

Ok, logically my brain knows that this is Kyle, Kathy and Kim, but it WANTS to think that Kathy is Jan Brady.  I was puzzling over whether Kyle had appeared on The Brady Bunch and I'd never realized it.  Sigh.  Off for more caffeine.

• Love 6

Kyle is 48 years old pushing 49-amazing if she is pregnant.  Hope it is a boy if she is.

On ‎5‎/‎22‎/‎2017 at 2:29 PM, Kokapetl said:

It is presently filming and will premiere in January on what is now Spike TV.   The new name will be Paramount Network.

• Love 1

Is Kyle pregnant? She had a bit of a tummy on WWHL last night.

Don't forget, this is Kyle. She looks good and has a great body, but damn if she does not know how to always dress for that body...

• Love 8
(edited)
On 5/22/2017 at 4:29 PM, Kokapetl said:

On 5/22/2017 at 10:26 PM, WireWrap said:

I believe it was pushed back until next year.

Viacom is doing a massive bit of rebranding with some of their niche cable channels of which TV Land is one. I know that they are trying to turn TV Land into a place buzzy comedy channel. I think American Woman, Kyle's show, fits in with what they want the network to be.

Edited by HunterHunted
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, HunterHunted said:

. I think American Woman, Kyle's show, fits in with what they want the net

Than its unfortunate that her show isn't going to be on TV Land but the reworked Spike which will be known as The Paramount Network but most of the shows will be those that survived the Spike cuts.

• Love 1
On ‎6‎/‎30‎/‎2017 at 5:08 AM, LIMOM said:

It is pretty scary what passes for beauty nowadays.

On ‎7‎/‎8‎/‎2017 at 8:45 AM, Giselle said:

And the nose tip they all have.

I was mad until I realized you two weren't talking about the dogs.  ;-D

• Love 6

okay love the makeup and even the hair - different for Kyle

What the eff is up with Cyclops Boob?

It looks like the jacket has an asymmetrical zipper. I love the asymmetrical look as it really camouflages the waistline. You just have to be careful about how far up or down to zip it. Also, I think the angle of the photo has something to do with it too. If it were taken more directly in front rather than downward her boobs wouldn't be front and center in the photo. 

• Love 2

Remember Fatburger?  Well it seems it is about to become a publicly traded company.  Kanye West is humping it.  Kanye SIL of Kris Jenner and one of Kyle's close friend's.  Oh and Kim's daughter is married to the CEO's son.  read:http://www.msn.com/en-us/foodanddrink/restaurantsandnews/a-burger-chain-that-kanye-west-and-nicki-minaj-are-obsessed-with-is-taking-over-america/ar-AApn0uk?li=BBmkt5R&ocid=spartanntp  Seems things didn't work out so well for Kanye in the Chicago market.

Damn these people just seem to fall into money.

• Love 2