Type keyword(s) to search

Kyle Richards: Pantene Poster Girl

• Start Topic

12 hours ago, heatherchandler said:

Has this been discussed before??

Holy SHIT these fucking women are beyond disgusting.  I have never been a fan but I will never look at Kyle the same way.

Beverly Hills Bums

They fucking laugh about and mock homeless people.  

Wow. I'm completely disgusted by these entitled bitches remarks about the homeless. ESPECIALLY Kim who I already hate. Thanks for posting that HeatherChandler. And please Kim...go back to Witch Mountain where you belong. All 3 of them (Kyle Kim and Kathy) are  an embarrassment to the human race.

• Love 8
14 hours ago, heatherchandler said:

Holy SHIT these fucking women are beyond disgusting.  I have never been a fan but I will never look at Kyle the same way.

Beverly Hills Bums

I could not make myself watch the whole thing. Horrible. These are three broken toys.

• Love 8
4 minutes ago, heatherchandler said:

I just do not understand how this has not been all over the gossip pages.  

It was the first time it wss uncovered. It's been out there for a long time but gets resurrected every once in awhile.

• Love 3
23 hours ago, heatherchandler said:

Beverly Hills Bums

YT comments sampling:

~ This is the most embarrassingly cringe-worthy thing I've ever seen. What's fascinating is these three women don't even realize how embarrassing they are.

~ I wonder why this pilot didn't get picked up........ Its so....good......

~ This is a really poorly filmed and shot pilot. Were you using dollar store video cameras?

~ If they stroke their pretty little egos any harder, the collective friction is going to set the Earth ablaze.

~ Isn't Kim mentally disabled?

~ Camera man's heavy breathing is hella creepy & I can't focus on anything else.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, biakbiak said:

It was the first time it wss uncovered. It's been out there for a long time but gets resurrected every once in awhile.

Oh I'm not done yet (because this is the first time I've seen this video.) So Kim brags about how she gave the homeless guy a hundred dollar bill (big fucking deal) to go away for good because he scares her daughter. If there's ANYONE Kim's daughter should be afraid of it's KIM: the alcoholic, meth snorting, pain pill popper, thief, narcissist, liar, psychotic bitch.

That homeless guy was probably one of Kim's ex boyfriends.

• Love 3
3 hours ago, heatherchandler said:

I just do not understand how this has not been all over the gossip pages.  

Well, Kyle is still basically a nobody. And if the press are holding back, it’s probably because they’re waiting for Kim to become homeless herself. 

• Love 6

The first episode of American Woman is On Demand on Spectrum/Time Warner right now.  I watched it and it’s . . . . . not horrible. It’s watchable and mildly entertaining.

6 minutes ago, LizDC said:

The first episode of American Woman is On Demand on Spectrum/Time Warner right now.  I watched it and it’s . . . . . not horrible. It’s watchable and mildly entertaining.

How mild?

• Love 3

I like Kyle's new look...which is odd, 'cause most time, "improvements" have the opposite effect.  I saw her on WWHL recently and I thought she looked prettier and younger than ever.  I couldn't figure out what it was, but I'm guessing it was the teeth (I'd seen her new haircut before...I like it a lot)

I do think Kyle has gotten prettier as time has gone on....although NONE of it is natural.  She sure knows how to pick good dentists and surgeons!

• Love 5
(edited)

I think Kyle's new teeth are awful.  Veneers that stick out too far, and are too much like Chiclets.  

They even affect her speech.  She was on WWHL with them, and you can hear the difference.

Not sure what was wrong with her real teeth.  She's ruined 'em.  

I'm in dental for a living, so I see this stuff every day.  

Edited by Sterling
  • Love 8

Is there a forum for American Woman in the works?  I have it set to record and am looking forward to it, actually.  If only because it pisses Kathy and Kim off (because they didn’t come up with it first) and because I can’t quit Cher Horowitz.

• Love 2
(edited)

It really took some work to find Kyle’s show.  I had no idea I get channel 1505.  The show kind of reminded me of the old soap opera Dark Shadows and I don’t know why.  The bad acting, maybe?

Edited by Bronzedog
  • Love 3

The show is awful, God awful.

I commented on it in the American Woman thread but what I don't get is if Kyle Richards really loved her mother so much, why make her a crazy psycho on a national tv show??  Does she think it is funny?  Does she not see what a terrible representation of her mom this is?  No wonder her sisters are mad at her!

• Love 9
3 hours ago, heatherchandler said:

The show is awful, God awful.

I commented on it in the American Woman thread but what I don't get is if Kyle Richards really loved her mother so much, why make her a crazy psycho on a national tv show??  Does she think it is funny?  Does she not see what a terrible representation of her mom this is?  No wonder her sisters are mad at her!

I bet Kyle writes Bonnie as what Kyle thinks a classy and intelligent woman of 1975 was like. Don’t expect to see Bonnie embracing sexual liberation, I think that will be Mena Subaru’s role. Maybe also that bank employee friend. 

• Love 2
On 6/9/2018 at 4:24 PM, Kokapetl said:

This is par for the course with Kim and Kyle. They tell these loving stories of their mother that most people would find completely inappropriate. The stories Kim told about the Beverly Hills Hotel that she got arrested in. The stories Kim told Brandi about dressing up with her mom to go spy on her mom's boyfriends. In their minds, they thought this was quirky but cool mom behavior. No one ever seemed to point out to them that these types of behaviors, hanging out in bars with their mom, spying on their mom's boyfriends, were not things most people would consider a part of a happy childhood. I suspect the real reason her sisters are mad at her is because they can't control the narrative, because they (or at least Kim) obviously had no qualms about sharing stories that made their mom sound like a psycho on the RHBH. 

• Love 9
58 minutes ago, MatildaMoody said:

This is par for the course with Kim and Kyle. They tell these loving stories of their mother that most people would find completely inappropriate. The stories Kim told about the Beverly Hills Hotel that she got arrested in. The stories Kim told Brandi about dressing up with her mom to go spy on her mom's boyfriends. In their minds, they thought this was quirky but cool mom behavior. No one ever seemed to point out to them that these types of behaviors, hanging out in bars with their mom, spying on their mom's boyfriends, were not things most people would consider a part of a happy childhood. I suspect the real reason her sisters are mad at her is because they can't control the narrative, because they (or at least Kim) obviously had no qualms about sharing stories that made their mom sound like a psycho on the RHBH. 

IMO, Kathy is terrified that some of her secrets may be used on the show even though she isn't portrayed on the show (there are only 2 sisters on the AW, not 3) at all and Kim follows Kathy's lead even though Kyle is the one supporting her. 

• Love 7
On 6/11/2018 at 12:53 PM, MatildaMoody said:

I was in the hair salon today reading People and there was an article about Kyle and the show - this is it exactly!  She mentions driving herself to work at age 13 because her mom instilled such "trust and responsibility" in them or something like that.  Even with kids of her own she just doesn't see how wrong and irresponsible that is.  She also made it clear that it's only "inspired by" her mom having to become an independent woman after being a sheltered housewife.  And she said that Kim is supportive although Kathy is not, but she hopes she will be after watching.

• Love 6

I haven't watched American Woman, but I have to say I am enjoying Brian Moylan's recaps of it. I think I might give it a shot once the season is done, just to see if he is making lemon pound cake out of lemons. 

• Love 1
On 7/22/2018 at 8:50 PM, SuprSuprElevated said:

Screenshot (134).png

Are K's brows microbladed? They look unusually dark and heavy -- too dark, too heavy.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, biakbiak said:

I feel for Kyle. American Woman was greenlit by TV Land, but Viacom moved it to the Paramount Network which was previously Spike. American Woman had no support and no decent lead in. Viacom has approached this Paramount Network rebranding and rollout so badly that almost everything they put on it was destined to fail. They moved Shannara Chronicles from MTV and it quickly died. Heathers was canceled before airing a single episode. They bounced Nobodies back and forth between TV Land and Paramount before cancelling it. And now they are finally moving Younger over to Paramount. They should have moved everything (Younger, Teachers, Nobodies, and American Woman) en masse to Paramount and created the Nancy Meyers Chardonnay block. By Nancy Meyers, I mean kind of funny, sort of serious, appeals mostly to women, great interiors, and notable  clothing. 

• Love 8

I was surprised they even developed a pilot let alone a series. Period pieces from the 70s onward are a tough sell. The series that take place during that time period that are successful are the exception rather than the rule. 

• Love 5
10 hours ago, HunterHunted said:

I feel for Kyle. American Woman was greenlit by TV Land, but Viacom moved it to the Paramount Network which was previously Spike. American Woman had no support and no decent lead in. Viacom has approached this Paramount Network rebranding and rollout so badly that almost everything they put on it was destined to fail. They moved Shannara Chronicles from MTV and it quickly died. Heathers was canceled before airing a single episode. They bounced Nobodies back and forth between TV Land and Paramount before cancelling it. And now they are finally moving Younger over to Paramount. They should have moved everything (Younger, Teachers, Nobodies, and American Woman) en masse to Paramount and created the Nancy Meyers Chardonnay block. By Nancy Meyers, I mean kind of funny, sort of serious, appeals mostly to women, great interiors, and notable  clothing. 

They allowed it to sit for 2 1/2 years so they clearly didn’t see much promise. 

• Love 2
2 hours ago, SweetieDarling said:

Someone call 911! Kyle's been attacked and someone ripped half of her dress off!

WTF with the neckline? it looks like something Brandi would almost wear.

And the pink shoes?

I actually don't mind the pink shoes, but the dress with the neckline and the exposed tape...hot mess express.

• Love 12
3 hours ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

I actually don't mind the pink shoes, but the dress with the neckline and the exposed tape...hot mess express.

The shoes,themselves, are pretty, but there is so much going on with that half dress thing. It almost looks like she's having a wardrobe malfunction with it coming untied and falling off because she was in a fight and someone ripped off her sleeve and shoulder.

• Love 8
3 hours ago, SweetieDarling said:

The shoes,themselves, are pretty, but there is so much going on with that half dress thing. It almost looks like she's having a wardrobe malfunction with it coming untied and falling off because she was in a fight and someone ripped off her sleeve and shoulder.

“You stole my GD dress!”

• LOL 1
  • Love 12
5 hours ago, Sew Sumi said:

Oh Kyle. Just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

Awful. Over in the Bethenny/NY thread there are some pix of her in a navy dress/pink shoes combo and she looks elegant and refined and, as is her wont, well-tailored. Kyle, in her dark dress/pink shoes getup looks horrendous --gracious, girl, tuck your boob away! Do we think her bff Faye has moved beyond interior designer into wardrobe stylist? As a wise man once said:

BOWERSOX-DWIGHT-HOW-DREADFUL.jpg 

Edited by SCS
  • LOL 1
  • Love 12
On 9/29/2018 at 6:22 AM, SuprSuprElevated said:

Oh sweetie.  The fashion victim is in trouble once again.

Screenshot (240).png

Armed with the knowledge that blonde Barbie will always be the most wanted, brunette Barbie takes matters into her own hands, and kicks it up a notch.

Jesus that’s a horrible look!  And I can easily see the tape she used to try to keep the “dress” from falling off on the right side.  Girl, if you need that much tape, don’t wear the “dress.”

• Love 11
42 minutes ago, kokapetl said:

The dress doesn’t exactly flatter her body proportions. Torso to legs she looks about 65/35. 

Unfortunately, most of what Kyle wears doesn't flatter her body proportions. She has a very nice body, she just doesn't know how to dress it.

• Love 17
3 hours ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

Bergdorf's has several pink eff me pumps, in similar shades.  I would wear the color long before I would wear the heel.  https://www.bergdorfgoodman.com/Shoe-Salon/Shoes/Heels

Some of those shoes make my eyes bleed. If I had to narrow it down to the 3 worst it would be:

(drumroll please)

In 3rd place - TOM FORD Fringed Satin Cap-Toe Pump, which resembles a slice of Neapolitan ice cream more than a shoe;

In 2nd place - GIUSEPPE ZANOTTI Coline Wings Suede Sandal, which missed 1st place by a hair, only because they are so outrageous they could be used as performance art; and

In 1st place - AQUAZZURA Illusion Mid-Heel Clear Ankle-Wrap Sandal because they are hideous.

honorable mention - MANOLO BLAHNIK Lauratom Snake-Embossed Leather Sandal, because they cost $795, and look exactly like the shoes my darling Mum wore in her dotage, which she bought at Macy's for $40. 

Edited by SCS
  • Love 4