Type keyword(s) to search

Kyle Richards: Pantene Poster Girl

• Start Topic

On ‎9‎/‎11‎/‎2016 at 0:47 PM, zulualpha said:

It's just silly.  Nobody needs 50,000 sq feet, talk about exhausting.  Back in the olden days Kings and Queens lived in castles and palaces but they had rafts of other people, courtiers and servants etc.  living there as well.  When I see men building or buying these outlandish homes I immediately think small penis or if it's a woman (rare) I think low self esteem.

I agree but the house is still smaller than Spelling Manor.  A single 23 year old British woman bought the 56,500 square foot Spelling Manor.

• Love 1
23 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

Well Trump use to date Kim.  I know he is besties with Rick Hilton and his youngest son was named for Barron Hilton: 

http://static10.imagecollect.com/preview/560/324fca3af08a489

Geesh. I wondered where that name came from.

Hilton = hubris

I was "forced" to read Conrad Hilton's book, Be My Guest, years ago. I was thisclose to dumping it after I read, "I knew what I wanted to do but needed help and didn't know if my little people could fill my big shoes." (Paraphrased)

The apple...

• Love 4
On 9/11/2016 at 0:47 PM, zulualpha said:

It's just silly.  Nobody needs 50,000 sq feet, talk about exhausting.  Back in the olden days Kings and Queens lived in castles and palaces but they had rafts of other people, courtiers and servants etc.  living there as well.  When I see men building or buying these outlandish homes I immediately think small penis or if it's a woman (rare) I think low self esteem.

They are tax shelters.  

“Kim refused to call 911 unless Sanderson lied to the EMT by blaming the attack on a stray dog,” the documents read, as Kim feared negative publicity after her dog attacked two others, including Kyle’s daughter Alexia in 2014.

The stylist claimed Kim delayed medical attention and called London to drive her to the hospital. She also alleged Kim agreed to pay her medical bills if she lied about the attack.

Jesus.  It is a shame that Kyle has to be dragged through this given the facts.  It is chilling that she may be responsible since it was in her house. 

To those who know the details, is this going to trial or does it go before a judge?  And when?   I am not up to speed. 

Edited by wings707
  • Love 4
On ‎11‎/‎4‎/‎2016 at 4:04 AM, wings707 said:

Jesus.  It is a shame that Kyle has to be dragged through this given the facts.  It is chilling that she may be responsible since it was in her house. 

To those who know the details, is this going to trial or does it go before a judge?  And when?   I am not up to speed. 

The case is set for trial for January 2018.  Plaintiffs usually ask for jury trials,

• Love 1
On 11/4/2016 at 6:04 AM, wings707 said:

Kyle's house should be off-limits to her sister's dog, the dog that bit Kyle's daughter.  Since it apparently was not off limits, yes, Kyle ends up being responsible since this attack happened on her property.  She is being rightly sued even though it is altogether Kim's fault.  Chad, too, since he was there, he released the dog, and he didn't call 911 either until the stylist promised not to tell.  What I don't understand is, once the paramedics had arrived, why the stylist didn't immediately tell them whose dog it was that bit her.

• Love 2
19 minutes ago, izabella said:

Kyle's house should be off-limits to her sister's dog, the dog that bit Kyle's daughter.  Since it apparently was not off limits, yes, Kyle ends up being responsible since this attack happened on her property.  She is being rightly sued even though it is altogether Kim's fault.  Chad, too, since he was there, he released the dog, and he didn't call 911 either until the stylist promised not to tell.  What I don't understand is, once the paramedics had arrived, why the stylist didn't immediately tell them whose dog it was that bit her.

Paramedics weren't called. Kim's lawyer took the stylist to the emergency room. I would bet anything that Kyle and Mauricio had told Kim that dog was not allowed on their property, but Kim didn't care because she knew Kyle wouldn't be home. 

• Love 7

From what I can tell, Kyle isn't liable if she didn't give her permission for Kingsley to be there and wasn't aware that he was there. If she allowed Kingsley into her home or knew he was there and didn't take steps to have him removed then she is liable since it happened on her property. 

• Love 1

I hope the woman doesn't settle. I hope they pay through the nose and charges filled against Kim and her lawyer. I want a judge to demand the dog and order it put down and Kim to be held in contempt with jail time till the dog is handed over.

We'll see.

• Love 13
On Wednesday, November 16, 2016 at 2:21 PM, wings707 said:

I am shocked the dog was not put down. That is what usually happens after 3 attacks! It often happens after one if proven it was unprovoked. 

Kim keeps changing the dog's name and hiding it at different people's homes (not Kyle's home that she lives in with her family). Though I read somewhere that Kim, Chad, and Kingsley were not in Kyle's actual house, but in a house that Kyle and Mauricio own and have let Kim stay in. The house is nearish to Kyle's house.

16 hours ago, Giselle said:

I hope the woman doesn't settle. I hope they pay through the nose and charges filled against Kim and her lawyer. I want a judge to demand the dog and order it put down and Kim to be held in contempt with jail time till the dog is handed over.

We'll see.

Seriously, a judge needs to hold Kim in contempt and maybe one of her kids or whichever friend is helping her hide the damn dog.

Kingsley has bitten a Bravo producer, a dog trainer, Kay Rosario, Alexia, this make up artist, and one or two people that I can't recall. I don't know what needs to happen for Kim to get it in her head that the dog is fucking dangerous. Does it need to maul one of her kids? Her grandkid? Herself? The ghost of Big Kathy while they are in the middle of a psychic reading?

That's how dangerous this hell hound is. It's going to murder dead people.

• Love 15
5 minutes ago, HunterHunted said:

Kim keeps changing the dog's name and hiding it at different people's homes (not Kyle's home that she lives in with her family). Though I read somewhere that Kim, Chad, and Kingsley were not in Kyle's actual house, but in a house that Kyle and Mauricio own and have let Kim stay in. The house is nearish to Kyle's house.

Seriously, a judge needs to hold Kim in contempt and maybe one of her kids or whichever friend is helping her hide the damn dog.

Kingsley has bitten a Bravo producer, a dog trainer, Kay Rosario, Alexia, this make up artist, and one or two people that I can't recall. I don't know what needs to happen for Kim to get it in her head that the dog is fucking dangerous. Does it need to maul one of her kids? Her grandkid? Herself? The ghost of Big Kathy while they are in the middle of a psychic reading?

That's how dangerous this hell hound is. It's going to murder dead people.

A better report, that showed some of the court papers, said it did happen at Kyle's/Mauricio's actual home, not a rental. I believe Kyle was out of the country and Chad was staying in the house, he has lived with them on and off since his breakdown. I suspect that Kim had permission to be at the house to get ready for some paid event but I have no doubt that she did not have permission to bring Kingsley. I also believe that the entire family, including Kyle, knew Kim still owned the dog and had him with her when possible. Sadly, neither Kyle or Mauricio forced her to put him down after her bit their daughter.

Kingsley had already bitten 3 people (Brandi twice) when Bravo/production hired the trainer and he has now bitten 4 more (including the trainer) and his attacks keep getting worse each time. Like you, I fear the next time he will cause someone's death and Kim will still try to keep him alive with her. It will never be the dogs fault or her fault in her mind and the entire family (including Kyle) will be guilty right along side Kim for not turning the dog's whereabouts over to the authorities for him to be destroyed.

• Love 8
23 hours ago, zulualpha said:

Kyle's house and a close up of her closet, which interestingly she keeps locked.  "For a multitude of reasons."

Wasn't one of the struggling storylines on the 1-and-done DC franchise  a HW (the one with the wine glass) keeping her closet locked to ensure her kid didn't snick the clothes? Maybe Kyle's daughters are pilfering the caftans.

Edited by steelcitysister
  • Love 4
On 11/18/2016 at 1:14 PM, WireWrap said:

A better report, that showed some of the court papers, said it did happen at Kyle's/Mauricio's actual home, not a rental. I believe Kyle was out of the country and Chad was staying in the house, he has lived with them on and off since his breakdown. I suspect that Kim had permission to be at the house to get ready for some paid event but I have no doubt that she did not have permission to bring Kingsley. I also believe that the entire family, including Kyle, knew Kim still owned the dog and had him with her when possible. Sadly, neither Kyle or Mauricio forced her to put him down after her bit their daughter.

Kingsley had already bitten 3 people (Brandi twice) when Bravo/production hired the trainer and he has now bitten 4 more (including the trainer) and his attacks keep getting worse each time. Like you, I fear the next time he will cause someone's death and Kim will still try to keep him alive with her. It will never be the dogs fault or her fault in her mind and the entire family (including Kyle) will be guilty right along side Kim for not turning the dog's whereabouts over to the authorities for him to be destroyed.

And it could be Kim.  I am picturing some True Hollywood Story outlining some horrible event where she goes on a bender, no one has heard from her in a few days, they go to her house and find her 1/2 eaten body with Kingsley standing over her.  They all wring their hands wondering how this could have happened.

• Love 8
4 hours ago, Natalie68 said:

And it could be Kim.  I am picturing some True Hollywood Story outlining some horrible event where she goes on a bender, no one has heard from her in a few days, they go to her house and find her 1/2 eaten body with Kingsley standing over her.  They all wring their hands wondering how this could have happened.

Better her than an innocent victim. At least there's a better chance of the beast being killed for society's sake. 

Kim needs to be behind bars at this point. 

• Love 9
On 7/31/2016 at 5:15 PM, WireWrap said:

I do agree that if they bring Kim back in way, full HW or FOH, they need to be honest about everything, including Kim dragging Kyle into her Kingsley mess again and Kim's still unresolved court mess. They can't keep pretending that these issues don't exist on camera, we, the viewing audience, know far too much because so much has played out in the press. Kyle needs to decide, if she encourages production to bring Kim back or Kim to come back, then she has to let Kim stand or fall on her own. No more protecting her, no more shielding her from the truth.

I think the problem is that Kyle does not try to protect Kim, she exploits her for her own drama and storylines. The only reason Kyle wants Kim around is to have someone to bully. It is not enjoyable to watch. 

When people actually do help Kim, like Brandi getting her out of the poker night before Kyle could get her claws into her, Kyle gets pissed off and does everything she can to get them fired. She wants a handy punching bag around for when she gets bored, and Kim is easy because she "owes" so much to Kyle and will always forgive her.

Did you see Kyle's face when Kim said that they needed to handle disagreements quietly. Kyle looked pissed and didn't actually agree to it. Kyle uses Kim's addiction and her fame to make herself money. It's gross. Kyle should not have access to Kim at all, much less be able to drag her onto a reality show for her own benefit again.

• Love 3
28 minutes ago, Kanena said:

I think the problem is that Kyle does not try to protect Kim, she exploits her for her own drama and storylines. The only reason Kyle wants Kim around is to have someone to bully. It is not enjoyable to watch. 

When people actually do help Kim, like Brandi getting her out of the poker night before Kyle could get her claws into her, Kyle gets pissed off and does everything she can to get them fired. She wants a handy punching bag around for when she gets bored, and Kim is easy because she "owes" so much to Kyle and will always forgive her.

Did you see Kyle's face when Kim said that they needed to handle disagreements quietly. Kyle looked pissed and didn't actually agree to it. Kyle uses Kim's addiction and her fame to make herself money. It's gross. Kyle should not have access to Kim at all, much less be able to drag her onto a reality show for her own benefit again.

Kyle doesn't use or "exploit" Kim at all, she has tried to shield her as much as she can but Kim can't get out of her own way to save herself most of the time, which is typical addict behavior.

Brandi was not trying to get Kim off camera or to "help" Kim, she wanted to and did use Kim to attack/hurt Kyle. Kyle gets angry at her when Kim pulls the "you stole my GD house" lies or blames her problems on Kyle/her kids/everyone else. Oh, and Kim never "forgives" Kyle anything, even stuff Kim made up out of thin addict air.

Also, just for the record, Kyle, and/or LisaV, did not get Brandi (or anyone else) fired from the show....ever. They do not have any say in hiring/firing. Brandi was fired for several reasons, they include slapping Lisa, seriously threatening to "kill" Kyle several times but most of all, causing a HW verses HW lawsuit (JK) and involving Lisa/Mohammed/Yolanda and (last but most important) Andy/Bravo in that lawsuit. 

• Love 22
1 hour ago, WireWrap said:

Kyle doesn't use or "exploit" Kim at all, she has tried to shield her as much as she can but Kim can't get out of her own way to save herself most of the time, which is typical addict behavior.

Brandi was not trying to get Kim off camera or to "help" Kim, she wanted to and did use Kim to attack/hurt Kyle. Kyle gets angry at her when Kim pulls the "you stole my GD house" lies or blames her problems on Kyle/her kids/everyone else. Oh, and Kim never "forgives" Kyle anything, even stuff Kim made up out of thin addict air.

Also, just for the record, Kyle, and/or LisaV, did not get Brandi (or anyone else) fired from the show....ever. They do not have any say in hiring/firing. Brandi was fired for several reasons, they include slapping Lisa, seriously threatening to "kill" Kyle several times but most of all, causing a HW verses HW lawsuit (JK) and involving Lisa/Mohammed/Yolanda and (last but most important) Andy/Bravo in that lawsuit. 

Kyle exploits Kim every chance she gets to keep her name in the press and herself on camera. Right now she has no one who she is comfortable with bullying on the show so wants Kim to come back.

This dog biting incident is just another example. What could be resolved quietly is going to be blown up by Kyle for publicity. She is a thirsty fame whore who is willing to pimp her family out to the highest bidder.

Kim has forgiven Kyle time and time again. If I had a sister who treated me the way that Kyle does we would be done. She makes fun of, excludes Kim, encourages others to spread nasty rumors about her, verbally and on more then one occasion physically assaults Kim, and let's Kim know every chance she gets that these are her friends and are only tolerating Kim. And that is what happens on camera. Imagine what an abusive asshole Kyle is when the cameras aren't rolling. 

• Love 2
6 minutes ago, Kanena said:

Kyle exploits Kim every chance she gets to keep her name in the press and herself on camera. Right now she has no one who she is comfortable with bullying on the show so wants Kim to come back.

This dog biting incident is just another example. What could be resolved quietly is going to be blown up by Kyle for publicity. She is a thirsty fame whore who is willing to pimp her family out to the highest bidder.

Kim has forgiven Kyle time and time again. If I had a sister who treated me the way that Kyle does we would be done. She makes fun of, excludes Kim, encourages others to spread nasty rumors about her, verbally and on more then one occasion physically assaults Kim, and let's Kim know every chance she gets that these are her friends and are only tolerating Kim. And that is what happens on camera. Imagine what an abusive asshole Kyle is when the cameras aren't rolling. 

Kyle does not use Kim. Please give me 1 example where Kyle used Kim in the press, just 1. Also, who has Kyle "bullied" on this show? I am serious, I do not know of 1 HW and that includes Kim.

This latest Kingsley attack was Kim's fault, not Kyle's and it should be Kim's responsibility to clean up/handle but like every single time that dog has attacked someone, it is always the victim's fault he bit them, never Kim's fault for not getting him properly trained when he was a pup or after he bit the HW film crew member and Brandi which forced production to hire a trainer to work with Kim/dog. Remember him, he was also bitten because Kim ignored his instructions, then she refused to follow through working with the dog at home. Kim should have rehomed Kingsley after the second bite incident, well before the elderly friend got attacked (he should have been put down after that attack) or Kyles daughter was attacked, not to mention this last one in Kyle's home. Oh, and Kim had the dog in Kyle's house without permission! Kim is at fault but sadly, Kyle/Mauricio will be forced to pay out a large amount of money because Kim refuses to accept responsibility for it. She still hasn't put Kingsley down!

Kim has never forgiven Kyle anything ever. Also, Kyle has asked the other HWs to not talk about Kim around her, which is all she can request them to do as they all have their own issues/nightmare's from Kim themselves. And Yes, these are Kyle's friends, not Kim's, because Kim in real life put her additions before everyone else, including her own children. What "nasty rumors" has Kyle encouraged the others to spread about Kim? As for the "assault", what assault and when did this supposedly happen?

Kyle/Mauricio and Kathy/Rich have supported Kim for years now. Paid her rent, paid her bills, bought her food, taken care of her children all because Kim refuses. Hell, Kim turned Brook's Mexico wedding party into a nightmare that made the press. Kim did that, not Kyle, not Kathy, no one other than Kim.

• Love 18

Every time Kim talks to the bitch Kyle it shows forgiveness. 

The entire last season that Kim was on was an exploitation by Kyle and by the production of the show. Kim struggling should never have been on TV, it had nothing to do with the show. It was a vulgar and blatant disregard for the fact that Kim is a real person with real problems, not a fake made for TV personality.

Kyle used Kim's problems to get magazine covers. She would have never been on the front page of gossip magazines without Kim, she simply is not that interesting.

It's not to say that Kim should not take responsibility. But Kyle needs to stop profiting from Kim's mistakes. Do you really think that Kyle has any intention of giving this person anything for getting a dog bite? She doesn't and she won't, but she will use it to get publicity, to spread nasty gossip, play the victim, and scream at her sister on camera. And the other housewives will back her up because they don't want to be Kyle's next target. 

1 hour ago, Kanena said:

The entire last season that Kim was on was an exploitation by Kyle and by the production of the show. Kim struggling should never have been on TV, it had nothing to do with the show. It was a vulgar and blatant disregard for the fact that Kim is a real person with real problems, not a fake made for TV personality.

Kyle used Kim's problems to get magazine covers. She would have never been on the front page of gossip magazines without Kim, she simply is not that interesting.

It's not to say that Kim should not take responsibility. But Kyle needs to stop profiting from Kim's mistakes. Do you really think that Kyle has any intention of giving this person anything for getting a dog bite? She doesn't and she won't, but she will use it to get publicity, to spread nasty gossip, play the victim, and scream at her sister on camera. And the other housewives will back her up because they don't want to be Kyle's next target. 

LOL, I think it is the opposite. Had I been Kyle, Kim would not be allowed around me or my family, especially after her dog attacked my daughter.

Kim has been drunk/high since the show started years ago. She hasn't been clean/sober for longer than 2 or 3 months at a time and that is on Kim, no one else. No one forced her to sign a contract, no one. I don't think Bravo should have resigned her after season 1 but they did and it had nothing to do with Kyle, she had no power to fire Kim or to make Bravo fire her. In fact, big sister Kathy pushes for Kim to remain on the show!

Kim put herself in the news, not Kyle, for doing all the wrong things, like getting high/drunk, stealing, disappearing from her daughters wedding party. These also got her on the news/covers of the tabloids and on the Dr. Phil show (something big sister Kathy arranged). I don't remember Kyle getting the cover of any newspaper/tabloid last season, they featured either Kim or Nicki's wedding, not Kyle.

We have to remember, this HW show started and was built around Kyle, not Kim. Kyle fought for Kim to be on the show because she thought it would help Kim make friends and help her get sober/clean, sadly, she thought wrong. Nothing is going to keep Kim clean/sober for long, not even her new grandson.

Kyle is being sued because Kim brought that dog into her house without permission and it attacked someone. As the property owner, she is liable, especially considering Kim owns nothing and is as broke as can be. Kyle/Mauricio and Kathy/Rich have supported her ass for years because she blows her money on booze and drugs. She still has not paid the medical bills for the elderly friend (KR), that was bitten before Kyle's daughter, even though she was court ordered to do so.

Some sister Kim is, she doesn't put her vicious dog down after it attacks her niece, she doesn't even rehome it but hides it under another name to protect it, then brings that animal into her sisters house, disrespecting her sister, brother in-law, niece in doing so, and it attacks yet another innocent person, mauling her badly, She then tries to bully the victim into not reporting it was Kingsley by  refusing to call for an ambulance and instead having her (Kim's) lawyer drive the victim to the ER so that the victim doesn't name Kim/Kingsley! Right, Kim is innocent and it is all Kyle's fault! Seriously? I am asking for real, you really believe that Kyle uses Kim? IMO, it is the other way around, Kim uses everyone, not just Kyle but everyone.

Edited by WireWrap
  • Love 23
1 hour ago, WireWrap said:

Kim has never forgiven Kyle anything ever. Also, Kyle has asked the other HWs to not talk about Kim around her, which is all she can request them to do as they all have their own issues/nightmare's from Kim themselves. And Yes, these are Kyle's friends, not Kim's, because Kim in real life put her additions before everyone else, including her own children. What "nasty rumors" has Kyle encouraged the others to spread about Kim? As for the "assault", what assault and when did this supposedly happen?

I don't watch the show religiously so can't recall the exact episodes, but any season where they are both on has gotten to some point of a drunk Kyle trying to get physical with Kim. Hell, Renna took it as just par for the course and mimicked the behavior.

Kim has never put any of the other women through a nightmare. She is reserved and classy around them until she can't take there picking at her and trashing her anymore and snaps, which they know she will do if they bully her for long enough. They use her for television drama.

1 hour ago, Kanena said:

Kim doesn't have to talk to Kyle ever and I don't think anyone would really care.

Kim has serious problems with drugs and alcohol, she signs a contract and cashes the checks for being on TV-it has nothing to do with Kyle.  Kyle has a spot on the show with or without Kim.  Same can't be said for Kim.  No one wants her own because in addition to her addictions she is a pretty miserable human being who puts a dog above friends and family's safety. 

I have never seen a magazine cover Kyle's has graced and the inside story is about Kyle commenting about Kim.  Perhaps if Kim didn't get arrested for drinking, for shoplifting, completed her probation without screwing up-no one would be talking about Kim.

Kyle and Mauricio were sued by the victim, it happened at their home while they were Europe, they will be held liable and their insurance company the one to pay because old washed up drunken, thieving, lying Kim decided her dog was more important than her family's legal well being.

• Love 20
28 minutes ago, Kanena said:

I don't watch the show religiously so can't recall the exact episodes, but any season where they are both on has gotten to some point of a drunk Kyle trying to get physical with Kim. Hell, Renna took it as just par for the course and mimicked the behavior.

Kim has never put any of the other women through a nightmare. She is reserved and classy around them until she can't take there picking at her and trashing her anymore and snaps, which they know she will do if they bully her for long enough. They use her for television drama.

Yes, Kyle has gotten tipsy on the show but she hasn't gotten fall down drunk like Kim has. The only time Kyle got close to being "physical" with Kim was season 1, the limo fight but she never touched Kim then either. Rinna's behavior is on Rinna, non Kyle.

Yes, Kim has gone after the others, she berates them on the regular. She is more often than not late to events/parties, if she even shows up at all. She insults the others for their friendships with Kyle. They do not use her, most of them ignored her addiction elephant for years, at least on camera at Kyle's behest, until there was nothing left of Kim other than the addiction elephant. No one uses Kim, except for Kim herself and Brandi.

Something else to think about, Kim's behavior on that Mother/Daughter show she/Kimberly were on. She was nasty on that show as well and Kyle had nothing to do with that show at all. LOL

Edited by WireWrap
  • Love 24

Of interest will be Kim's reaction to Kyle's sitcom.   I hate to tell Kathy and Kim this, because they are so sanctimonious but Kyle has every right to tell the story of her growing years.  I don't think the show is that tightly scripted around the life and times of Big Kathy.  Sometimes the tale of the two sisters becomes the story of the Little Red Hen , Kyle and Mauricio have worked hard to promote and grow their businesses and Kim somehow thinks she is entitled to a percentage of their profits by merely being related to Kyle.  Kim worked for a solid 12 years of her life, she enjoyed the fame and fortune, Kim's lesson is a pretty old one in that she could not possibly expect to think the money she earned as a child when would push her through the rest of her life.  She had a pretty sweet child support arrangement, inherited a little money  and had she really wanted it could have made a go of renewed interest in her as a RH.  Instead she thought the way to go was to sell "Slut Pig" T-shirts.  Hard to believe that endeavor didn't pay off.  It is not Kyle's fault.

• Love 16
4 hours ago, HunterHunted said:

. Whereas, Kyle has whole seasons where she comes off like a complete and total asshole.

An observation that is simple, succinct and wise. Very wise. 

• Love 4
13 hours ago, Kanena said:

I guess if you don't watch the show on the regular you might come to some of these conclusions. I think Brandi in particular would disagree that she "never put any of the other women through a nightmare". At the time of Game Night, Brandi claimed that Kim hiding her crutches was a nightmare. She said that being in a room where she felt attacked by other women and felt that she had no advocate, the fact that she didn't have the vehicle to remover herself was terrifying. She might have been being dramatic, but that was what she said. And Kim was the one to hide those crutches and think that it was really funny. Yea, Kim always keeps it classy. 

I have never missed an episode, and I don't remember every season where Kim and Kyle are both on that Kyle gets physical with Kim. Maybe someone can refresh my memory. 

• Love 8

Kyle looked so good at the lunch with Erika and Eileen. Straight hair and high necked, sleeveless dress.  Compare it to the lunch with LVP and Dorit where her boobs were hanging out and her hair was more fluffed.  She looked dumpy there.  She looks so much better with her chest covered for some reason. The low cut bandage dress is not a good look for her figure.  

Are we going to have to endure a whole season of Kyle's british accent? Ugh.

• Love 6
20 hours ago, Kanena said:

You must have watched Seasons One and Three and maybe Season Four; definitely not Seasons Two or Five.  When Kim is in full-blown addiction mode, she is abusive, confrontational, delusional and vicious.  She and Brandi in Season Five were nearly unwatchable in their level of abuse towards the other women. I think they were truly unhinged; Brandi because she knew she was on the outs and losing her place on the show, and Kim because her addiction was in full-on meltdown. 

One thing I definitely agree with you on: I wish that Kyle and Kim would sever their relationship.   But I wish it for Kyle's sake, not for Kim's.  I think Kyle is co-dependent, feels responsible for Kim, and also wants to be seen as a hero all the time; therefore, she can't stop trying to "fix" their relationship, even when it's destructive to both of them. All Kim's children are grown now, and if I were giving advice to Kyle, I would advise her to let Kim go. 

• Love 18
22 hours ago, Kanena said:

I don't think that is true at all. She tormented Brandi season one during game night and kept after her the rest of the season even wanting to sic her daughter on Brandi at one point. On Poker night, she was a nightmare to Rinna in the limo ride over even kicking out at her aggressively as well as calling her names. Later on poker night she was a total bitch to Kyle such that Kyle excused herself to the bathroom. Only to have Kim follow her into the bathroom and start talking about how she took a pain pill. Kyle was trying to get Kim to cover her mic so it wouldn't be on the show and Kim refused. Then, Kim accused Kyle of setting her up when all Kyle was trying to do was get her to eat something before she left. Brandi then decided to use Kim against Kyle which led to the fight in the driveway. These were all things that Kim instigated unprovoked. 

• Love 17
22 hours ago, Kanena said:

Kimmie????? 'zat you?

• Love 20
On 12/11/2016 at 11:34 AM, Kanena said:

Kyle doesn't need Kim to stay on camera or get press.  She is becoming quite the entrepreneur on her own.  Kim needed Kyle to get and stay on the show.  I used to be a big Kim supporter until about the 3rd season of this show when her life spun out of control and she failed to take responsibility for it.  Kyle and the rest Kims family have covered for her, paid her way out messes, given her homes to live in, helped raise her kids, etc.  Kim's life is a mess and this show gave a washed up child actress a second chance that she blew by not living a sober life that is a must for her.  Kyle has this show, the show she is producing, her clothing store, and many other irons in the fire.  Kim had a line of shirts with turtles and slut pig on them that seemed to go nowhere.  Wonder why?  I think Kyle would like nothing more than Kim to get her shit together but she keeps failing and Kyle/Mauricio/Kathy pick up the pieces.

• Love 17
1 hour ago, becauseIsaidso said:

Kimmie????? 'zat you?

I just used the ignore function for these posts. 

Even if you think that Kim's gotten a raw deal by her mother and sisters, you have to willfully ignore a lot of the crap Kim has pulled without any interference by Kyle to have arguments where Kim is virtually blameless make sense. For example when Kingsley bit that family friend that had fuck all to do with Kyle. That woman went to every media outlet that would listen to her because she was badly injured and pissed that she had to sue Kim. Or Kim's bender in Mexico after Brooke's wedding. Kyle just shut her lips on that incident.

• Love 17
On 12/12/2016 at 0:43 PM, becauseIsaidso said:

Kimmie????? 'zat you?

I was thinking it might be Kingsley.

On 12/12/2016 at 3:31 PM, HunterHunted said:

I just used the ignore function for these posts. 

Even if you think that Kim's gotten a raw deal by her mother and sisters, you have to willfully ignore a lot of the crap Kim has pulled without any interference by Kyle to have arguments where Kim is virtually blameless make sense. For example when Kingsley bit that family friend that had fuck all to do with Kyle. That woman went to every media outlet that would listen to her because she was badly injured and pissed that she had to sue Kim. Or Kim's bender in Mexico after Brooke's wedding. Kyle just shut her lips on that incident.

Good idea.

• Love 4
8 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

She is catching up to Lisa with all of her pups. LOL The pup is adorable but Kyle's housekeeper will have their hands full soon, between the drool and when this little one has their first blow (think of seasonal shedding on steroids x 1000)! LOL

I didn't see much Newfie, but Kyle better get use to going down to the dog's level and not picking her up.  One thing about this dog its' shedding will be the gift the keeps on giving.  Mauricio and Ken must have some interesting conversations about their wives' desires to have so many dogs. 

• Love 1
10 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

I didn't see much Newfie, but Kyle better get use to going down to the dog's level and not picking her up.  One thing about this dog its' shedding will be the gift the keeps on giving.  Mauricio and Ken must have some interesting conversations about their wives' desires to have so many dogs. 

Sweet video. She has a house keeper, the fur is not a problem! 

Edited by wings707
  • Love 3
24 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

Both breeds, newf/SB have the same issues with drool but the shedding/blowing is much worse with newf's. Shedding is one thing, blowing is another story (so much worse) and thankfully it only happens twice a year but everyone in the house will be coated in that dogs hair when it happens, it floats like silk strands do. Oh, and she can expect to see drool with hair in it on her ceilings! We kept "drool" towels in every room of the house, especially near the door for when company came over.

14 minutes ago, wings707 said:

Sweet video. She has a house keeper, the fur is not a problem! 

Shedding is not the problem, it is when the "blow" their coats twice a year. It is bad, really bad. Ours would lay down and when he got up (when he was blowing) there would be a pretty perfect outline of his entire body in fur left behind. LOL I learned to clip his fur short directly before the spring/fall blows, that was the only thing that helped, brushing doesn't help with the blowing as much. Oh, and they really do need to keep him clipped, he/she is a heavy dual coated dog that is better suited to colder climates than southern Cali. I miss our newf!

Edited by WireWrap
  • Love 4
2 hours ago, LizDC said:

I love that she seems to prefer big dogs.  I love all dogs, but lap dogs that can pass as a stuffed animal aren't my thing.  I love to play, get drooled on, get a little hair on my clothes that I have to brush off.  And I love how excited Kyle was - not a sexual innuendo in site.  Imagine that. 

• Love 7