Type keyword(s) to search

The GCEh?C: Canadian Episodes (Spoilers for Non-Canadians)

• Start Topic

Like 2020 hasn't sucked enough, we really needed a whole episode devoted to Billy Abbott. 

But...

There were two saving graces. It was nice to see Johnny again. He always reminds me of Billy Miller and I like knowing they haven't SORAS him. 

And Delia ❤️❤️❤️

It was wonderful to see her again. She has grown so much but still has that adorable round face. I really liked her and I'm still pissed she was killed off. They could have done so much with her now that she's older. Such a waste of a character. 

Hopefully she can come back as Billy's conscious or maybe she will have a twin somewhere and return in a few years ala Mariah. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 6
4 hours ago, jewel21 said:

Like 2020 hasn't sucked enough, we really needed a whole episode devoted to Billy Abbott. 

But...

There were two saving graces. It was nice to see Johnny again. He always reminds me of Billy Miller and I like knowing they haven't SORAS him. 

And Delia ❤️❤️❤️

It was wonderful to see her again. She has grown so much but still has that adorable round face. I really liked her and I'm still pissed she was killed off. They could have done so much with her now that she's older. Such a waste of a character. 

Hopefully she can come back as Billy's conscious or maybe she will have a twin somewhere and return in a few years ala Mariah. 

You know, at first I was annoyed it was going to be a Billy-centric episode. But then everyone just shit on him, and I kind of enjoyed it!

Yes, loved seeing Delia.

• LOL 5
  • Love 5
7 hours ago, bannana said:

You know, at first I was annoyed it was going to be a Billy-centric episode. But then everyone just shit on him, and I kind of enjoyed it!

Yes, loved seeing Delia.

Now THIS is something I can look forward to!

• LOL 6
  • Love 4
On 12/16/2020 at 4:36 PM, redfish said:

Two ghost dreams confronting Billy's past in one year. How many "epiphanies" does he need? It seems like he never learns.

I thought he was going to kidnap Chipmonk's little girl thinking she was Delia. They seemed to be setting it up as he was seeing Delia everywhere (not dreams)

Now Lily is suddenly devoted to him - She could give him hints for surviving stir.

JT is just not sexy. He doesn't seem romantic. They could hire him on Startrek Discovery playing a background vulcan. Or on a gardening show as a tomato stake. 

• LOL 8
  • Love 2

And just like that, Billy is freed and hanging out at Society with his posse.

WTH is wrong with Victoria? She is jealous because Billy is now with Lily? She should be relieved. In fact she should be sending Lily condolences.

ru paul girl GIF

• LOL 3
  • Love 7

So... that's it? 

Billy is free? Alyssa is the bad guy and taken away. Yes, they found evidence but Rey broke into her room and stole the evidence. I don't understand how that is legal and can hold up in court. 

Why are all the storylines so boring? They start something and then it just fizzles and is over in a matter of days. 

The D.I.D. Billy really did it but doesn't remember doing it storyline that someone suggested could have been good, but we can't have nice things. 

Also, Sally is so obvious and just needs to stop. Stop trying so hard. Stop sucking up to everyone. You look so obvious and it makes me cringe. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 8
19 hours ago, crowsworks said:

Now Lily is suddenly devoted to him - She could give him hints for surviving stir.

JT is just not sexy. He doesn't seem romantic. They could hire him on Startrek Discovery playing a background vulcan. Or on a gardening show as a tomato stake.

Or put him in a pair of wellies and he could go as a toilet plunger...

• LOL 6
  • Love 2

Okay, it is whiplashville around here. Yesterday Victoria was jealous and sending the stink-eye to everyone when she saw Billy and Lily together.

Today, she is singing Lily's praises to Billy and happy for them. WTF?

crazy basketball wives GIF by VH1

• LOL 7
  • Love 1
On 12/19/2020 at 2:09 AM, bannana said:

Okay, it is whiplashville around here. Yesterday Victoria was jealous and sending the stink-eye to everyone when she saw Billy and Lily together.

Today, she is singing Lily's praises to Billy and happy for them. WTF?

crazy basketball wives GIF by VH1

She just had an itch that needed to be scratched.  She got that taken care of last night by a secret lover.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
On 12/18/2020 at 7:12 PM, basiltherat said:

You guys, Vicky is SO JELLY of that little saint Lily going after HER MAN Billy . . . I bet they're gonna fight in study hall!

Of course, if VIc did start riding someone's yule log Billy would imediatly start worrying about "his kids' and crawling into bed between them..

Edited by crowsworks
  • LOL 2
  • Love 5

Today's ep had sound which was unfortunate.

More of Phyllis whining. The stupid Dummer/Kyle gift thing. Sharon cooks tamales for Rey Rey and they are horrible. Nick asks Jack for advice about Phyllis (really?!)

And some foreshadowing about Jack and Sally. First he asked Kyle about Sally, and later she texted Jack to ask if it was still okay to come over on Christmas. He texted back that they would love to have her. And then he smiled a goofy smile.

Noo GIF by Knives Out

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
8 hours ago, bannana said:

Today's ep had sound which was unfortunate.

More of Phyllis whining. The stupid Dummer/Kyle gift thing. Sharon cooks tamales for Rey Rey and they are horrible. Nick asks Jack for advice about Phyllis (really?!)

And some foreshadowing about Jack and Sally. First he asked Kyle about Sally, and later she texted Jack to ask if it was still okay to come over on Christmas. He texted back that they would love to have her. And then he smiled a goofy smile.

Noo GIF by Knives Out

I'm torn because while I have been so sick of both characters getting shit on by their past romantic interests, it's been high time Jack gets a romantic interest closer to his own age. 

Still, on its own merits...I can't say I hate the concept of this. And the best part is Thomas (by far Sally's most notable romantic interest from LA) won't be looking her way anytime soon so she won't be ditching Jack for an ex. All the Newman men are occupied so he won't be losing to any of them.

Although speaking of that, Nick has some absolute chutzpah coming to Jack about Phyllis after everything. Good Lord, I know Jack is forgiving and all that but he should've shut the door in his face like my mom did my dad after he fucked off to marry another woman in a Liam Spencer maneuver and asked her to babysit my half-brother for their anniversary.

Edited by Anna Yolei
1 hour ago, Anna Yolei said:

I'm torn because while I have been so sick of both characters getting shit on by their past romantic interests, it's been high time Jack gets a romantic interest closer to his own age. 

Still, on its own merits...I can't say I hate the concept of this. And the best part is Thomas (by far Sally's most notable romantic interest from LA) won't be looking her way anytime soon so she won't be ditching Jack for an ex. All the Newman men are occupied so he won't be losing to any of them.

Well, you know I also watch B&B and I actually loved Sally until they ruined her. But she is just not right for Jack. It would be cool if they became friends and he helped her get her shit together. As a mentor, not a lover. But they are def foreshadowing this will happen.

• Useful 3
  • Love 5

Argh! The stupid Dummer and Kyle gift thing happened today. Even they cannot think that they are really "infinity". 

But, the thing I wanted to alert you to for tomorrow's US:

Billy is shirtless 😮

And Sally shows up at the Abbott House with the most garish make-up possible. This is not the Sally Spectra from B&B.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 7

This Billy/Lily thing is kinda deep in a wrong way. They have 0 chem and are already boring. Adam asked what Billy would do without him? Well, he went freakin' nuts...stole money.... ruined a couple companies....played hopscotch with Delia....drank himself into suicide attempt

So yeah Bill - hating Adam make it OK that YOU got Delia killed.

• Love 10

God, I am so sick of Billy Abbott's poor little rich boy routine, and this has been an issue with the character going back to when the character was first introduced in the late 90s. Except back when Billy was a teenager who had spent most his life in boarding school, I got it. He came from Hong Kong after his gambling addiction having knocked up Chloe but a lot of his bullshittery was easier to gloss over when Billy Miller was in the role. Think like how Ronn Moss--in retrospect, granted--made Ridge Forrester palpable. That was him. 

But even that had a very short shelf life and by the time Miller was let go, I was pretty sick of Villy and him blaming everyone for being a screw up except himself. That was a problem well before the car accident and nothing suggests that he wouldn't have some other excuse for his arrested development if Delia was still alive.

• Useful 1
  • Love 7
48 minutes ago, Foghorn Leghorn said:

Rey and Sharon were not practicing social distancing today for some reason.....I was surprised.  

I noticed that too.  It is especially obvious because they are touching and talking right into each others' faces while Nick, Phylly etc. are all spaced out like characters in a dysfunctional family in one of Ingmar Bergman's 1960's films.

How many days long is the day of Sharon & SquintyRey's "New Year's Eve" wedding? 

Edited by deirdra
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2

I don't buy any of the "I'm so happy" Sharon proclaims, seems like she's doing this out of safety and obligation. He was there for her, he's a good guy, the kids approve. 

I guess there's no superstition on seeing the groom/dress before the wedding?

• Love 4

Sharon's boobs looked fabulous in that dress all taped up but then I remembered that she was supposed to have had surgery twice and not long ago. All things considered, her boobs are way better than mine and that left me frustrated enough to post about them at 1:17 AM, heh. 

• LOL 7
9 hours ago, jewel21 said:

Sharon's boobs looked fabulous in that dress all taped up but then I remembered that she was supposed to have had surgery twice and not long ago. All things considered, her boobs are way better than mine and that left me frustrated enough to post about them at 1:17 AM, heh. 

I watched a video clip of wedding preview and there is no fucking way that she could wear that dress if she had radiation treatment (cause it burns the fuck out of your skin and discolors it) or a mastectomy.  Hell, even a lumpectomy would be pushing it.  And don't tell me she had reconstructive surgery, Show, and she's all better now.  It wasn't that long ago.  These things take time.  Can't TIIC get anything right?  Grrrrr!

• Love 8

Real kissing! There must have been Covid testing involved. 
The one paramedic must be MCE’s actual hubby. He rolled her over and was touching her throat for a pulse. 
Am I wrong for hoping Faith peed in that water bottle? 

1 minute ago, PatsyandEddie said:

Real kissing! There must have been Covid testing involved. 
The one paramedic must be MCE’s actual hubby. He rolled her over and was touching her carotid for a pulse. 
Am I wrong for hoping Faith peed in that water bottle? 

• LOL 4
  • Love 3

so while Adam glooms at Sharon and Rays wedding - Chels is trying to gasp at 911 - I had a feeling she wouldn't make it to her New Years day surgery. I mean Nate would have had to one-hand it. 

surprised the wedding went off - BUT if Chels is in a coma or a casket  - Adam will need Mrs. Rosales to give him comfort and sexual healing.

I liked Tessa's little song.

Amanda's birth mom and half sis are fairly well known soapy actors. Amanda's mom - get into town and get Jack away from Red jr. Heck, I'd rather see Amanda with him. at least she's 'mat-chew-ah' and not some flibity ninny.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
18 hours ago, MollyB said:

I watched a video clip of wedding preview and there is no fucking way that she could wear that dress if she had radiation treatment (cause it burns the fuck out of your skin and discolors it) or a mastectomy.  Hell, even a lumpectomy would be pushing it.  And don't tell me she had reconstructive surgery, Show, and she's all better now.  It wasn't that long ago.  These things take time.  Can't TIIC get anything right?  Grrrrr!

What a stupid choice on their part, after this long story about her surgeries, scarring and radiation. 

They could have picked a lovely gown that didn't focus on showcasing her breasts. They clearly did this intentionally. What were they thinking?

• Useful 2
  • Love 9
2 hours ago, deirdra said:

I'm hoping Chelsea is dead.  Does that make me a bad person?

If she is I think we'll all be suspects.  When her bosom ceases to heave, can we say she flatlined with a straight face?

• LOL 9
1 hour ago, boes said:

If she is I think we'll all be suspects.  When her bosom ceases to heave, can we say she flatlined with a straight face?

My only regret is that she wasn't wearing one of the one shouldered sweaters she is so devoted to.

• LOL 7

Today's ep was snooze-worthy. The new year is off to a boring start.

Sharon found out that Chelz was in hospital and when she told Phyllis and Nick about she took on that weird persona she had when she was a bi-polar klepto. What was that all about?

• Useful 2
  • Love 2
40 minutes ago, bannana said:

Today's ep was snooze-worthy. The new year is off to a boring start.

Sharon found out that Chelz was in hospital and when she told Phyllis and Nick about she took on that weird persona she had when she was a bi-polar klepto. What was that all about?

She was acting odd throughout the wedding and I'm watching Monday's US show and Sharon does seem like she took on that weird persona she had when she was a bi-polar klepto.  Now you have me wondering if Adam replaced her bi-polar meds with placebos or some narcotic that causes her to be smiley & dreamy like a pod person.

Edited by deirdra
  • Useful 4
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, deirdra said:

She was acting odd throughout the wedding and I'm watching Monday's US show and Sharon does seem like she took on that weird persona she had when she was a bi-polar klepto.  Now you have me wondering if Adam replaced her bi-polar meds with placebos or some narcotic that causes her to be smiley & dreamy like a pod person.

I think she always acts like a pod person. Really. Always.

• LOL 8
2 hours ago, deirdra said:

That might be good - Not Adam but I could see Faith's new bestie or Chelsea. 

• Useful 2

I think she seemed like someone who didn't really want to go through with this wedding or now  to Miami on this honeymoon at all. She rather go check on Adam.

She's putting on an act.

• Love 6

There was a line in yesterday's CDN, where Summer referred to Sally as reptilian and said she avoids them at all costs. And I laughed, and laughed, and laughed, because Phyllis is the biggest snake on the show, hah!

• LOL 3
  • Love 6
6 hours ago, jewel21 said:

There was a line in yesterday's CDN, where Summer referred to Sally as reptilian and said she avoids them at all costs. And I laughed, and laughed, and laughed, because Phyllis is the biggest snake on the show, hah!

Summer used a word with more than two syllables? I'm shocked.

• LOL 4
  • Love 5