Type keyword(s) to search

The GCEh?C: Canadian Episodes (Spoilers for Non-Canadians)

• Start Topic

2 hours ago, peacheslatour said:

Has he done anything to them? I don't think boinking Lola would be a problem, what else has he done?

When Theo heard from Kyle that Dina had died and that they had all be summoned to be with her during her last moments, Theo basically said that it was clear that he was not family to them and I just got a sense that he might be going on a mission to hurt them in some way. And it seemed bigger than Kyle.

• Useful 2
  • Love 4
3 hours ago, deirdra said:

I don't particularly like lazy Theo, but I'm hoping Dina gives him a big chunk of her estate, since she made a point of making sure Ashley got the patents to make amends for the dalliance with Brent Davis, she could also make amends for her dalliance with Stuart Brooks.  The Abbott children have been surrounded by money and opportunities their entire lives; they got good educations, plenty of money, Jabot, patents, and the Mansion from John, and Jill/Billy got Chancellor stuff too, whereas Theo's father died young so his mother probably needed anything left to raise him, without a lot of perks.

Well, to be fair, he does have a recipe for oliiebollen from his mother, and I don't think anyone has put oily balls to such good and consistent use as our Theo.

• LOL 7
  • Love 1

Haven't watched the whole ep but just had to jump in to say:  Elena, WTF?  She shows up at Devon's PH to tell him that Nate has nerve damage to his hand and oh btw, people make mistakes, and she didn't really mean to fall on his peen.

nbc brooklyn 99 GIF by Brooklyn Nine-Nine

• LOL 11
  • Love 2
5 hours ago, bannana said:

Haven't watched the whole ep but just had to jump in to say:  Elena, WTF?  She shows up at Devon's PH to tell him that Nate has nerve damage to his hand and oh btw, people make mistakes, and she didn't really mean to fall on his peen.

nbc brooklyn 99 GIF by Brooklyn Nine-Nine

Which is why one should never over wax the floor, accidents happen.

Just imagine the Life Alert button for that!  "Help, I've fallen and I've just been f%$#ed!"

• LOL 10
  • Love 1

Today Summer says she really believed Kyle was in love with her the first time she married him?  Was she watching a different show than we all were? She blackmailed Kyle into marrying her, knowing full well he only agreed to marry her to save Lola’s life. Is this a rewrite or just to show how delusional Summer really is?

• Useful 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 9
10 hours ago, jewel21 said:

Oh, Theo. What are you up to?

I don't know but right now it may be the only interesting story in the pipeline.  If the show decides to pursue it, Theo could be the next Devious Adam; and Theo looks like a grown man.  So there is that.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3

Oh shut the fuck up, Adam. You only get to act affronted and hurt by people's accusations when they're wrong about you doing something nefarious. Or else,  you just look stupid. I hate when lying liars who lie lie about being up to something. Blah. 

Also, how the hell is changing your name to Wilson going to absolve you of all your sins? Especially when you're about to commit another one. In addition to the one you just committed where you kidnapped your soon to be ex wife and held her captive? Has his name not technically been changed yet? Is he doing all this shit while still technically being a 'Newman?' Please excuse me while I roll my eyes around the world. Grr. 

Chance, you should have stood idlily by while someone tried to shoot Adam rather than try to save him. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 6

Has Abby shown signs of "I wana shoot Adam" and hits Chance instead? It just seems they are setting up a who-dun-it maybe. Nah that might be good. She could have thrown a few of those Baby anvils at him.

On 10/28/2020 at 11:37 PM, ChiefWiggum9-1-2 said:

Today Summer says she really believed Kyle was in love with her the first time she married him?  Was she watching a different show than we all were? She blackmailed Kyle into marrying her, knowing full well he only agreed to marry her to save Lola’s life. Is this a rewrite or just to show how delusional Summer really is?

remember her when Kyle was trying to get out of it and she made it Crystal clear what would happen (dead Lola) unless he showed up for the wedding.

• Love 8
On 11/9/2020 at 6:06 PM, crowsworks said:

Has Abby shown signs of "I wana shoot Adam" and hits Chance instead? It just seems they are setting up a who-dun-it maybe. Nah that might be good. She could have thrown a few of those Baby anvils at him.

remember her when Kyle was trying to get out of it and she made it Crystal clear what would happen (dead Lola) unless he showed up for the wedding.

Pepperidge Farms remembers.

• LOL 3

Amazed that they use the Kansas murder as a club - he was a child so that is not (Or should not) ever be an issue.

Now any other crap he's done - fair game but don't whine when others bring up your attempted murders, kidnappings, endangering a child, hit-and-runs, ruining companies and costing people thier jobs, stealing from your own family, tieing someone to a chair and beating them almost to death, attempting to change someones meds, bring a hooker home to get high with and be too stoned to save her life, cover up a killing while a federal officer. Repeatedly running people down in front of a rug store. Beating a woman with a big rock. Kidnapping and tortureing a business rival. Ingnoreing you brother being kidnapped and tortured and kissing the kidnappers (he also got your niece killed) ass often. (Why I loath Ashley)

Rapeing a man Chels. 

(don't act hurt assed when people bring this stuff up.) 

Got any more?

Edited by crowsworks
  • Useful 1
  • Love 5
38 minutes ago, crowsworks said:

Amazed that they use the Kansas murder as a club - he was a child so that is not (Or should not) ever be an issue.

Now any other crap he's done - fair game but don't whine when others bring up your attempted murders, kidnappings, endangering a child, hit-and-runs, ruining companies and costing people thier jobs, stealing from your own family, tieing someone to a chair and beating them almost to death, attempting to change someones meds, bring a hooker home to get high with and be too stoned to save her life, cover up a killing while a federal officer. Repeatedly running people down in front of a rug store. Beating a woman with a big rock. Kidnapping and tortureing a business rival. Ingnoreing you brother being kidnapped and tortured and kissing the kidnappers (he also got your niece killed) ass often. (Why I loath Ashley)

Rapeing a man Chels. 

Got any more?

Um, didn

39 minutes ago, crowsworks said:

Rapeing a man Chels. 

Got any more?

Chloe raped someone too. Drugged and screwed to pin her pregnancy with Delia. Was it Cane?

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
4 hours ago, crowsworks said:

Of all the GC residents (most of whom have done things as bad) who are bitching about Adam. Who is Left handed?

That shooter was left handed.

Haha! I want to say I’ve seen SyPhyllis write left-handed. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
9 hours ago, crowsworks said:

Kidnapping and tortureing a business rival. Ingnoreing you brother being kidnapped and tortured and kissing the kidnappers (he also got your niece killed) ass often. (Why I loath Ashley)

Yeah, this is why when everyone says Adam is the evillest evil who ever evilled...yeah, no. I will never forget Pricktor getting the phone call from the people he had torturing Jack, and he literally chortled.

Pricktor had Phyllis being raped for months by Marco. He had Jack being tortured. He caused the death of Kelly. He caused the death of dozens as Jack made his escape.

On the ledger of who is more evil and destructive and homicidal? Pricktor beats Adam by a lot. Yet Vic and Nick think Adam is the worst person in the world.

• Useful 2
  • Love 7

I wonder how much Jill and Nina get paid to "appear"/videocall on today's show? (Weds US)  Why cannot Dad Philip do the same?

The longer Chance stays in GC, the more southern his accent sounds.  Odd.

Edited by deirdra
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3
On 11/16/2020 at 8:23 PM, deirdra said:

Could Sally's over-dramatic hand gestures, head bobbing & extreme facial expressions be any more annoying?  We already have Phyllis to annoy us like this.

honest today with her hair pulled back I glanced at her and thought it was other-phyllis - she seems alot like her sometimes

mostly her voice

On 11/16/2020 at 6:54 PM, crowsworks said:

Rapeing a man Chels. 

Got any more?

driving a kid to near suicide by bullying. (PS Dummer should school Faith on how to be a bigger bitch than her bullies) Lauren recognises bully game in Summer.

Remember when Summer was distracted driving and killed Adam and Chel's baby... and boy was she punished...with a new car. And don't forget useing an organ donantion as blackmail. I know she's done some other messed up shit.

When is Phyl going to out Billy's "I'm gona screw your kid to get even with you" thing. I think the Newmans would love hearing about unca Billy. 

Abby running down mom's BF... on purpose. Dingbat blowing up Adam then shooting him. Billy attempting to murder him HOW many times?.

I really want it to come out that of all the crap Adam pulled he didn't hit DD. Kelly did but the witness saw a blond woman in a big black car and Prick covered for Drinki (drunk at the time) and threw Adam under the bus.

This would explain Prick's uncharacteristic actions (guilt) toward Adam. The whole thing was set up - they showed Drinki, Kelly and Adam all in alike cars and all you saw Adam hit was a bush to avoid the dog. This show can't do mysteries to save it's life. Honestly who writes this?

Not that Adam is innocent of crap but if they handled this it would tie in Jack who Kelly (After she went insane following DD's death) tortured on Pricks orders, till Jack beat her brains out.  - 

It would send Billy over the edge... weee. And Clo too. They wouldn't have anyone to shoot/runover/blow up unless they reanimate Kelly. Potential drama for months and they piddled the story away. Maybe because they lost real Billy and MM? Who knows?

• Useful 3
  • Love 5
On 11/17/2020 at 8:45 PM, crowsworks said:

this it would tie in Jack who Kelly (After she went insane following DD's death) tortured on Pricks orders, till Jack beat her brains out.  - 

This was never established and I refuse to believe it!

Pop Tv No GIF by Schitt's Creek

• LOL 4
  • Love 2

Whoa! Today's ep was quite interesting. Usually I am lulled into a coma. 

Adam is in the facility and Prick goes to visit him. Which clearly should not be allowed. Adam is talking to his younger self, and Prick sees it. Sad.

Pricktoria is just doing what Prick would have done; she is emulating him. Sad.

The convo between Mariah, Devon, and Abby was a lot of fun.

• Love 5

I talk to myself all the time, but I've almost never talked back in a conversation!

I've finally figured out why I don't like the Adam actor -- he looks too much like Tom Brady, and I loathe and despise Brady.  Perhaps Adam should be talking to Pretend Tom Brady!

• LOL 5
  • Love 2
10 minutes ago, basiltherat said:

I've finally figured out why I don't like the Adam actor -- he looks too much like Tom Brady, and I loathe and despise Brady.  

The actor has always reminded me of Snidely Whiplash.  The fact that TPTB write Adam as a cartoon character, rotten to the core, doesn't help.

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
11 hours ago, deirdra said:

The actor has always reminded me of Snidely Whiplash.  The fact that TPTB write Adam as a cartoon character, rotten to the core, doesn't help.

979ba110dfd35936be2186a1a1e34951hans.jpg.c179287a312fa0c1c4d6b911c52661f7.jpg  

He does look more like Eric than Nick

979ba110dfd35936be2186a1a1e34951hans.jpg

979ba110dfd35936be2186a1a1e34951hans.jpg

Edited by crowsworks
too many Hans
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3

Everyone was really close/touching today in the wedding scenes, I guess covid distance is over at YR?

Montages were nice and interesting, glad they put in Neil/Dru, Sharon/Nick. 

Where's Kyle and Billy? They would be there.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
33 minutes ago, Artsda said:

Everyone was really close/touching today in the wedding scenes, I guess covid distance is over at YR?

Montages were nice and interesting, glad they put in Neil/Dru, Sharon/Nick. 

Where's Kyle and Billy? They would be there.

I hated Abby's dress.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
On 11/16/2020 at 7:35 PM, peacheslatour said:

Um, didn

Chloe raped someone too. Drugged and screwed to pin her pregnancy with Delia. Was it Cane?

Cane? So he was 'rode hard and put away wet' twice?? The woman should have had drugs for that! 

Edited by crowsworks
missed a Y
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1
On 11/25/2020 at 10:47 AM, peacheslatour said:

Wow, he really does look like Eric. Not as manly of course. Young Eric had a certain...something.

Affrika Corp uniform? The name Hans? That cool half-track he rode around in standing up? I always remember the MAD parody where he was Capt. Marlene.

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

So are they hinting that Chelz is the shooter? Not sure how she would have gotten Billy's gun. Because she was acting mighty suspicious.

But I have presumed all along that it is Alyssa Montalvo that shot Chance and that set up Billy.

• Useful 2
  • Love 3
19 hours ago, bannana said:

So are they hinting that Chelz is the shooter? Not sure how she would have gotten Billy's gun. Because she was acting mighty suspicious.

But I have presumed all along that it is Alyssa Montalvo that shot Chance and that set up Billy.

They hint at Faith too but I think DID chewing gum (still lefty) Billy (Rightly out of his own Delia guilt) did it and doesn't remember. I look to him being cleared and then Lily or Amanda figure out it isn't 'Billy' they've been dealing with.

Holy Lifetime Movie of the Week Batman.

D.i.D. doesn't go away in weeks. 

Nah, they might be good.

• Useful 3
  • Love 3
7 hours ago, peacheslatour said:

???

dissociative identity disorder (Spelling?) Billy had it when he was doing the other personality (Gum chewing, collar up guy who didn't feel guilty about Delia) But he was "cured" in weeks. 

Cool if they do that - he and Adam could end up roomies at the generic mental hospital.

Edited by crowsworks
oppsy
  • LOL 3
  • Love 4
On 12/6/2020 at 6:51 PM, bannana said:

Alyssa had reason to hate Adam and Billy who stole her story. But the missing gun from Mops house (Of course on this show they might handwave it) Maybe Mop was gunning for Adam?

it's the access + the left handed gun makes me think Billy personality 2.0. I still think Amanda or Lily will catch on if it's him.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
On 12/7/2020 at 11:04 PM, jewel21 said:

So Chelsea has an aneurysm and her fainting spells are seizures? Ohhh-kay...

This combined with her wanting to see Johnny might mean she was in Mops house and took the gun - Chels has a criminal past (like CLO) and maybe could have opened the safe. 

So maybe they did cure Billy of a long term, mental illness in a week. I just thought it might make a better story (They can't do a court-room story - pity) to have ALL the truths come out. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
On 12/7/2020 at 9:04 PM, jewel21 said:

So Chelsea has an aneurysm and her fainting spells are seizures? Ohhh-kay...

Knowing this show, it probably also makes her left-handed when she is having one of her spells.

• LOL 6

I also want to know what that Alyssa Montalvo chick has to do with all of this. She's apparently the mystery witness, although we didn't even get to see her which was weird. 

I did love seeing Billy getting arrested and being led out in handcuffs. He's such a dumbass with no impulse control. Idiot. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 3