Type keyword(s) to search

The GCEh?C: Canadian Episodes (Spoilers for Non-Canadians)

• Start Topic

2 hours ago, PatsyandEddie said:

The preview has me saying KMN

Yes, kill me now. 

Nate being the voice of doom about Dummer’s surgery means that Kyle is going to have a major attack of guilt  and then he’ll choose to stay with her. Blerg. Can’t Dummer just go away? I frigging can’t stand her immature and entitled dumbass self. She can take her mother who is just as dumb. Why she keeps bugging Nick I have no idea except that she is truly an idiot. 

• Love 12
13 minutes ago, PatsyandEddie said:

Yes, kill me now. 

Nate being the voice of doom about Dummer’s surgery means that Kyle is going to have a major attack of guilt  and then he’ll choose to stay with her. Blerg. Can’t Dummer just go away? I frigging can’t stand her immature and entitled dumbass self. She can take her mother who is just as dumb. Why she keeps bugging Nick I have no idea except that she is truly an idiot. 

Yep.

I hate Dummer, always have.  The only good thing she's ever done is make me rediscover how good peanut butter can be.

She's the female ButtBiscuit, just without the huge .... nostrils.....

• LOL 8
  • Love 4

The writers can shove a Summer/Kyle/Lola triangle directly up their asses. Summer is awful and it will be a cold day in Victor’s pants before I root for her. Please use the peanut based sutures, Dr. Nate!

I know it’s hard to clean up the Superfund site Mal Young left behind, but I’m pretty sure letting a gorilla with loose bowels romp all over the scene isn’t helping. 

Speaking of gorillas and diarrhea, lulz at escape masterminds Buttbiscuit and Hot Banana. Between the two of them, they might be able to strategize the best way to win an armpit farting contest. Which one is the superhero and which is the sidekick anyways? 

Edited by NinjaPenguins
  • LOL 12
  • Love 5
3 hours ago, miamama said:

And didn't they rewrite that Mia and Arturo had sex in that blizzard? (Just read the SOC recap). JG is setting stuff up clearly.

Yeah, Mia is going to turn up pregnant after all.

• Love 4
12 hours ago, miamama said:

I can't stand either girl to be honest and I'm hoping the writing for Lola improves so that she can be root worthy. 

Same. At this point all I’m rooting for is that Summer’s surgery goes poorly, thus no liver for Lola so we can be rid of both of them.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 6
15 hours ago, boes said:

Yep.

I hate Dummer, always have.  The only good thing she's ever done is make me rediscover how good peanut butter can be.

She's the female ButtBiscuit, just without the huge .... nostrils.....

Oh and remember MY HUZZZZBAND!!!!!!

We will have to hear that again, gods help us.

• LOL 6
  • Love 10
16 hours ago, miamama said:

And didn't they rewrite that Mia and Arturo had sex in that blizzard? (Just read the SOC recap). JG is setting stuff up clearly.

12 hours ago, nilyank said:

Yeah, Mia is going to turn up pregnant after all.

Thought I was losing my mind again! Too many flashbacks in Friday's ep. Mia is as delusional as Summer. Someone better check for a couple open rooms at Fairview! I hear they have a great daycare program 😉 

I'm only half watching the Kyle/Lola/Summer stuff now because honestly, I just can't. I'm not a fan of the HK school of acting, which seems to consist pretty much of pouting, puppy dog eyes, and tits.

When Nate said liver transplants where kind of his specialty, I'm pretty sure I heard an anvil come crashing down in the background.

• LOL 9
  • Love 8
10 hours ago, ByTor said:

Same. At this point all I’m rooting for is that Summer’s surgery goes poorly, thus no liver for Lola so we can be rid of both of them.

Yes they both die then the Rosales family leaves GC in grief. Then I win the mega millions.  

• LOL 9
  • Love 5
On 3/15/2019 at 2:31 PM, HeatLifer said:

So why is he sleeping with her and looking like he wants it, lol? And also acting like he cares about her feelings? I’m just confused as to whether this is a triangle or if Summer is supposed to be despised in this if it’s just straight blackmail.

he's a man and Dummer needs a coma baby - everyone will blame Kyle - Lola too.

On 3/15/2019 at 6:12 PM, bannana said:

Yeah, WTF?

Retcon theater

• Love 6

Bet if Dummer does come back from the illness she'll be rolling around in a wheelchair and Having seizures if Kyle threatens to leave her. Does the Abbott house have a huge staircase and marble floors? oopppps.

Dina...do your thing.

• LOL 8
  • Love 3

So Arturo just had to tap that.  Seriously?  She is the least desirable woman.  He already knows about her shallowness and hate and vitriol.  And that is what he wants.  This show does a bad job.

• Love 15
6 hours ago, bannana said:

So Arturo just had to tap that.  Seriously?  She is the least desirable woman.  He already knows about her shallowness and hate and vitriol.  And that is what he wants.  This show does a bad job.

Yep. That is just gross. Those characters are on their way out.

My guess is Rey and Lola will stay under the new regime. They will both cut the other two out of their lives for being cheating trash and in Mia’s case an attempted murderer. 

That look on Arturo’s face before they get busy? Lmao. He looks like he’s going to kill her, not shag her.

Edited by miamama
  • LOL 11
  • Love 7

Jack playing with the kids in the sheet tents seemed to literally make Kerry's ovaries ache. Haha no, but for some reason the way she stood with her hands on her stomach really stood out to me. 

The nurse/niece is beautiful. Devon's not related to her too right? Seems like a possible love interest. Or it's a big scam. Well, more family now. Hopefully show will recycle the remainder of Kane's kitchen soon and then they can move out of the hotel. 

Kyle didn't crack about Summer being the donor as Abby laid into him or when Arturo dangled his respect in front of him, but then steps all of five feet away from everyone and doesn't even whisper when asking Nate how long before Summer can have visitors? 🙄 Surprise, Bad News Nate leaves us hanging with news that her surgery did not go as well as Lola's. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 6

Oh yeah, JT! Det. Nick Tracy and Billy set a trap for JT after finding a bug at Victoria's house, so JT obviously shows up at the cabin dressed as a security guard (edit: they were trying to lure him to the Dark Horse warehouse). These ladies would have been safer in jail, honestly. How are the Newman's so bad at hiring private security?

Cameo by Paul's caller ID!

Edited by misokinesia
  • LOL 5
  • Love 7
2 minutes ago, peacheslatour said:

Drinki: "Let's build a fire, here I'll just grab this poker right here and.."

Right! I forgot she suggested making a fire 🤣 Okay, now it's self defense! Suck it, Cricket. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 6
4 hours ago, misokinesia said:

These ladies would have been safer in jail, honestly. How are the Newman's so bad at hiring private security?

That's exactly what I was thinking, and the driver and guards would not have to lie and damage the van in an "accident".

Edited by deirdra
  • Love 7

They’re facing life inprisonment, on the run from the the law, & playing cat and mouse with a crazy man that they’ve already tried and failed to kill ... but Sharon’s main concern is her married bf’s feelings and career. The same dude that threw her under the bus in 30 seconds flat? 

giphy.gif?cid=4bf119fc5c9090366250306836

• LOL 1
  • Love 12

Why did Nick and Billly decide to wait until the Gof3 was imprisoned to try and entrap JT.  They had all of the same info then as they do now, but suddenly they are going to trap him in one day?

Drinki was such a bitch when she said she would hold the burner phone because she doesn't trust Sharon.  How many people have you killed Drinki?

JT was pretty brazen standing in the door like that.  He has been the invisible man for almost a year and now he just stands there?

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 10

That look on Arturo’s face before they get busy? Lmao. He looks like he’s going to kill her, not shag her.

He was kinda rockin' that Albert De Salvo look.

Edited by Toomuchsoap
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1
8 hours ago, Petunia13 said:

They’re facing life inprisonment, on the run from the the law, & playing cat and mouse with a crazy man that they’ve already tried and failed to kill ... but Sharon’s main concern is her married bf’s feelings and career. The same dude that threw her under the bus in 30 seconds flat? 

giphy.gif?cid=4bf119fc5c9090366250306836

For the Golden Cooter [tm someone on TWOP], the Eternal Verities always include keep one on the line. Just in case. Mew at him.

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
9 hours ago, bannana said:

Why did Nick and Billly decide to wait until the Gof3 was imprisoned to try and entrap JT.  They had all of the same info then as they do now, but suddenly they are going to trap him in one day?

We wouldn't have the Trial of the Century and Waldo13 and I would not get our daily bout of shingles from the misinformation about the legal system prevalent on Show.

And time for my rant:

• I can see this playing out as JT gets killed (for the actor's sake, I hope this is the case and he is most sincerely dead this time).  Of course, it will be a clear case of self-defense, and we'll have a body, so no need for a trial.  Oh, and skip the inquest, too, that determines if it was self-defense.  We trust the girls, right?
  • The Go3 will be completely exonerated for all their crimes which includes burying a live person, tampering with a ton of evidence, false confessions (obstruction) and jail break.  This is not a complete list but I just don't have the patience to enumerate any more. This will happen because we all know that one bad stalker trumps their actions.  Defense:  "we never would have done any of this if JT had been a nice person, your honor." Judge:  "So true.  You are free to go."
  • The whole Stalker in the Walls (coming soon to the LifeTime channel) was a stupid story to begin with, given that Victurd has top notch security (or so we've been told) and with another writer would have completely torn the walls apart when he first found out about it-you remember, when his GRANDDAUGHTER  was missing and then found hiding with the man in the walls!
  • Which brings me to the Magnificent 3 (or 4, if you count Rey-rey) that take the law into their own hands to bring justice to poor GC (which is being overrun with Cricket infestation).  Obstruction of justice, at least in Victurd's mind, is one of the principles of democracy and is somewhere in the constitution, I'm sure.  No need for due process for Victor and his spawn. [see "one stalker trumps...actions" above.]
  • Rey-Rey.  What can I say?  This very poor example of a law enforcement officer should jump off that idiot bridge in the park where Diane was killed.  And then be hit with a rock by Drinnki.  He has an even worse concept of justice than Victurd.  Did he go to that Police Academy that they made the movies about?  Jeebus, does he carry a gun?
  • Michael, et al.  Note to show:  stop having characters who are lawyers.  I know lawyers are high society on soaps (like doctors and business tycoons) and you need to have the glamour of the socially elite, but let's keep them holding cocktails at gala (gahla) balls and fucking their brother's wives or something.  Don't let them actually present a case in a courtroom.

Ok. Rant over.

Here's my wish list for the new regime to peruse.

1. Summer's bad surgery outcome results are that she can never conceive.
  2. Rey-Rey is ousted, can never get a job in law enforcement again and winds up security at walmart.  In Miami.
  3. Lola finds out Mia clocked her and returns the favor.  When Paulie arrests them both for their separate crimes it is found they have outstanding warrants in Miami and they are extradited back to Miami for a long wait for trial.
  4. JT doesn't die and initiates a civil suit for pain and suffering, etc. on the Gof3/4.  He does not use Michael, but chooses a real lawyer.
  5. Katie and Johnny are SORASed to age 14 and petition (and succeed) for emancipation.
  • LOL 5
  • Love 12
3 minutes ago, MollyB said:

Summer's bad surgery outcome results are that she can never conceive.

tee hee hee, the surgeon who is in charge of the surgery had the wrong patient sheet and gave her a hysterectomy before it was brought to his attention he was just supposed to take a piece of her liver....

you know, like the doctors who amputate the wrong leg and stuff like that...

• Useful 3
  • LOL 5
  • Love 9
33 minutes ago, valleycliffe said:

tee hee hee, the surgeon who is in charge of the surgery had the wrong patient sheet and gave her a hysterectomy before it was brought to his attention he was just supposed to take a piece of her liver....

you know, like the doctors who amputate the wrong leg and stuff like that...

or, just for soapy fun, takes the Unknown Fetus Summer is carrying and plants it in Lola.  Hilarity!

• LOL 8
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, MollyB said:

We wouldn't have the Trial of the Century and Waldo13 and I would not get our daily bout of shingles from the misinformation about the legal system prevalent on Show.

And time for my rant:

• I can see this playing out as JT gets killed (for the actor's sake, I hope this is the case and he is most sincerely dead this time).  Of course, it will be a clear case of self-defense, and we'll have a body, so no need for a trial.  Oh, and skip the inquest, too, that determines if it was self-defense.  We trust the girls, right?
  • The Go3 will be completely exonerated for all their crimes which includes burying a live person, tampering with a ton of evidence, false confessions (obstruction) and jail break.  This is not a complete list but I just don't have the patience to enumerate any more. This will happen because we all know that one bad stalker trumps their actions.  Defense:  "we never would have done any of this if JT had been a nice person, your honor." Judge:  "So true.  You are free to go."
  • The whole Stalker in the Walls (coming soon to the LifeTime channel) was a stupid story to begin with, given that Victurd has top notch security (or so we've been told) and with another writer would have completely torn the walls apart when he first found out about it-you remember, when his GRANDDAUGHTER  was missing and then found hiding with the man in the walls!
  • Which brings me to the Magnificent 3 (or 4, if you count Rey-rey) that take the law into their own hands to bring justice to poor GC (which is being overrun with Cricket infestation).  Obstruction of justice, at least in Victurd's mind, is one of the principles of democracy and is somewhere in the constitution, I'm sure.  No need for due process for Victor and his spawn. [see "one stalker trumps...actions" above.]
  • Rey-Rey.  What can I say?  This very poor example of a law enforcement officer should jump off that idiot bridge in the park where Diane was killed.  And then be hit with a rock by Drinnki.  He has an even worse concept of justice than Victurd.  Did he go to that Police Academy that they made the movies about?  Jeebus, does he carry a gun?
  • Michael, et al.  Note to show:  stop having characters who are lawyers.  I know lawyers are high society on soaps (like doctors and business tycoons) and you need to have the glamour of the socially elite, but let's keep them holding cocktails at gala (gahla) balls and fucking their brother's wives or something.  Don't let them actually present a case in a courtroom.

Ok. Rant over.

Here's my wish list for the new regime to peruse.

1. Summer's bad surgery outcome results are that she can never conceive.
  2. Rey-Rey is ousted, can never get a job in law enforcement again and winds up security at walmart.  In Miami.
  3. Lola finds out Mia clocked her and returns the favor.  When Paulie arrests them both for their separate crimes it is found they have outstanding warrants in Miami and they are extradited back to Miami for a long wait for trial.
  4. JT doesn't die and initiates a civil suit for pain and suffering, etc. on the Gof3/4.  He does not use Michael, but chooses a real lawyer.
  5. Katie and Johnny are SORASed to age 14 and petition (and succeed) for emancipation.

Absolutely brilliantly funny and oh so true, @MollyB!

You done killed me

####DEAD####

Edited by boes
  • Love 10

So are we going to find out that JT had a tumah all that time that he was abusing Vic?  Or does his head hurt because Drinki bashed it in?  Or maybe it hurts from his wild ride on a pipe to the river.

Honestly, those three women have not learned a thing with how they handled the situation.  Now they are sitting there whining instead of hopping themselves out the door.

Paulie fires Rey Rey next week 😁

• Useful 1
  • Love 13
26 minutes ago, bannana said:

So are we going to find out that JT had a tumah all that time that he was abusing Vic?  Or does his head hurt because Drinki bashed it in?  Or maybe it hurts from his wild ride on a pipe to the river.

Honestly, those three women have not learned a thing with how they handled the situation.  Now they are sitting there whining instead of hopping themselves out the door.

Paulie fires Rey Rey next week 😁

So......will Rey Rey be the new head of security at Dark Horse, Sharon's new barista hire, or ButtBiscuit's Director of Nasal Drip?

• LOL 8
  • Love 3
22 minutes ago, boes said:

So......will Rey Rey be the new head of security at Dark Horse, Sharon's new barista hire, or ButtBiscuit's Director of Nasal Drip?

That post is reserved for Arturo of the immense nostrils.

• LOL 5
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, bannana said:

So are we going to find out that JT had a tumah all that time that he was abusing Vic?  Or does his head hurt because Drinki bashed it in?  

mallory archer GIF

• Useful 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1