Type keyword(s) to search

Former DCCs: Where They've Gone & What They're Doing

• Start Topic

16 hours ago, Jess14 said:

Is Tess the tall brunette between that you can see in the diagonal between Amy and Jinelle in this dance? I've seen this video several times, but never noticed her (whoever that is).

I believe it is!  I think this group is Jenna's and the rookies in the back are Cersten, Tess, Maggie and Kelli Q.  Veterans are Kashara, Robin, Jinelle, Amy, Holly, Lacey.

• Love 1
On 2/3/2021 at 5:56 PM, Bigorangecatmom said:

I follow Holly P on Instagram and her burlesque show is producing a taped performance. I don't know if this replaces the tour that they initially planned. 

I think that Holly P is the best dancer that the DCC ever had. 

She's great, but IMHO Melissa W was the best dancer that the DCC ever had. She was just incredible! I know TPTB loved Jennifer but Melissa should have been point. 

• Love 15
1 hour ago, Pucca said:

She's great, but IMHO Melissa W was the best dancer that the DCC ever had. She was just incredible! I know TPTB loved Jennifer but Melissa should have been point. 

I think Melissa is my fave ever too, she had both technique and tricks but I loved Holly P! I'd love to add in Megan, Carisa, Samantha, Jacie and Olivia Rene too (I've only really seen from 2011 onwards). In terms of dance ability, technique and versatility, these are the best.

• Love 10

Random fun question:  Who do you think are the prettiest DCC in the MTT era?  She doesn't have to have been the best dancer.

My picks: Brittany Schram, Jordan (don't remember her last name; she was the one who missed the bus for the first home game), Brandi Kilby (I never understood the "stripper" look that they said she had!), Kelsey Lowrance, Sasha Agent.  

• Love 5

Schram for sure, love Sascha Agent, Jacie all day errrrrday and twice on Tuesdays.  Kelsey L is gorgeous too, and I thought Mackenzie Lee was freaking adorable.  This is one of those lists that's like oh my gosh YES how did I forget her??  Plus there's gorgeous in the glam way, cute way, sporty way, etc.  Something for everyone.

• Love 12
16 minutes ago, kalibean said:

Schram for sure, love Sascha Agent, Jacie all day errrrrday and twice on Tuesdays.  Kelsey L is gorgeous too, and I thought Mackenzie Lee was freaking adorable.  This is one of those lists that's like oh my gosh YES how did I forget her??  Plus there's gorgeous in the glam way, cute way, sporty way, etc.  Something for everyone.

Oh, yes, McKenzie is a doll!  Definitely in the sporty-cute category.

• Love 8
14 hours ago, aeroluv327 said:

Oh, yes, McKenzie is a doll!  Definitely in the sporty-cute category.

That's how I think the DCC should be...much like the Spice Girls. You have your cutie-pie DCC, glamorous DCC, sporty DCC...something sure to appeal to someone.

• Love 23
22 hours ago, aeroluv327 said:

Random fun question:  Who do you think are the prettiest DCC in the MTT era?  She doesn't have to have been the best dancer.

Kelsey L., Meredith M., Brittney Schram, Sasha, Briana, Cianna, Maggie, Yuko, Simone, Ashley Pro, Ashley Holland/Nicole, Kali, Carisa, Olivia S.

• Love 4
22 hours ago, CrazyMoon said:

Robin...Brittany Schramm, Kelsey Lowrance, Dulce (season 1) & Sasha

Meredith M. Kat. Amanda. I can't remember the name of the DCC who dropped out before the end of her rookie season to move to LA - she was so striking before all of the fillers. 

• Love 4
50 minutes ago, Bigorangecatmom said:

Meredith M. Kat. Amanda. I can't remember the name of the DCC who dropped out before the end of her rookie season to move to LA - she was so striking before all of the fillers. 

Sarah Shahi?

On 2/5/2021 at 6:34 PM, aeroluv327 said:

Abigail K., Brittney Schram, Carissa Rose, Mackenzie Lee, Alexis P. Rachel W., and Kat P. 

• Love 3
On 2/5/2021 at 4:34 PM, aeroluv327 said:

My picks: Brittany Schram, Jordan (don't remember her last name; she was the one who missed the bus for the first home game), Brandi Kilby (I never understood the "stripper" look that they said she had!), Kelsey Lowrance, Sasha Agent.  

For me: Katy Fink, Jordan Baum, Samantha, Kenzie, Briana Baisden, Olivia Stevanovski

• Love 6

Amy Reese, Holly A, Katy Fink, Emma, Whitney I

• Love 2
On 2/4/2021 at 3:22 PM, CrazyMoon said:

Not a fan of plumper lips...makes her look too cookie cutter...

I've done the microbladed brows...love it! Mine have lasted really well...simplifies the makeup routine

Ohhhh i've been thinking about doing this i'm afraid they'll look fake, but you love yours? 

• Love 2
14 hours ago, cherryblossom said:

Whitney I. Was gorgeous

Isn't it interesting how we all have our preferences? She did nothing for me whatsoever. 

ETA: I forgot Emma. Loved her! And I thought Kaitlyn Ilseng looked manly. 

Edited by abracadabra
  • Love 5
On 2/5/2021 at 4:34 PM, aeroluv327 said:

Nicole Hamilton, Abigail Klein, Amy Reese, Melissa W, Brittany Schram, Ashton Torres, Alyssa Torres, Ashley Pro.

Edited by bjo1969
  • Love 4
On 2/2/2021 at 11:20 PM, Sara 1 said:

Cute picture of Kat. Am I the only one who thinks she would looks better with bangs? She has such a high forehead. I have a high forehead and have always worn bangs because no bangs never looked good on me. JMHO.

• Love 6
On 2/4/2021 at 1:22 PM, CrazyMoon said:

I've done the microbladed brows...love it! Mine have lasted really well...simplifies the makeup routine

So have I. It lasted almost 2 years. Although, the first couple of days the hubs called me "Brows". It did take a bit to get used to because my natural redhead brows had turned almost blonde, and the contrast was "whoa!". All you could see were my eyebrows!

• Love 3
On 2/4/2021 at 8:20 PM, Jess14 said:

Is Tess the tall brunette that you can see in the diagonal between Amy and Jinelle in this dance? I've seen this video several times, but never noticed her (whoever that is).

This choreography seems rather dull.  I wish they would bring Michelle Keys in to overhaul everything, including Thunderstruck.   

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Bigorangecatmom said:

This choreography seems rather dull.  I wish they would bring Michelle Keys in to overhaul everything, including Thunderstruck.   

It is dull. I’ve never really liked the Fireball dance. And to top it off, only about 2 to 3 of the DCCs have any pop in this particular performance. The funny this that Holly isn’t one of them, IMO. It’s one reason why, unlike most, I think it was for the best that she left. She’s crazy talented, but I don’t think DCC showcased her talent. It was always her solos and guest choreo that she stood out the most. 

• Love 9
15 minutes ago, Jess14 said:

It is dull. I’ve never really liked the Fireball dance. And to top it off, only about 2 to 3 of the DCCs have any pop in this particular performance. The funny this that Holly isn’t one of them, IMO. It’s one reason why, unlike most, I think it was for the best that she left. She’s crazy talented, but I don’t think DCC showcased her talent. It was always her solos and guest choreo that she stood out the most. 

As much as I love Holly, I agree with you on this one. Fireball is boring to watch. It just looks like a random college dance team. 

• Love 7
10 hours ago, Jess14 said:

I don't think Holly was putting in as much effort as she usually does. Was this just before she resigned? I don't like this dance because the steps don't seem to suit the music and I'm not a Pitbull fan either. 

• Love 2
On 7/9/2020 at 6:35 PM, Uk-Eve said:

What does Lacey's husband do? I am not familiar with it.

Lacey doesn't stand out, however good a dancer she is. If you get her to dance with Holly Powell, Erica, Jenna,Nicole Hamilton (for example) and then the rest of the other good dancers in the squad who are blenders. The blenders won't catch my eye but Holly/Jenna/Erica/Nicole would because of their power and their dancing to make you watch them over everyone else. Theres nothing wrong with being a solid dancer but if you want to make it you need that power and that "shine" to make it big. 

Lacey’s husband was a star football player in college (first OK, then transferred to Texas A&M.    He’s kind of a well known because of that.

6 hours ago, DCC-UK said:

I don't think Holly was putting in as much effort as she usually does. Was this just before she resigned? I don't like this dance because the steps don't seem to suit the music and I'm not a Pitbull fan either. 

The date says it was June of 2017. I think she resigned in August of 2017, so not just before, but it was that same summer. She certainly doesn’t seem like she’s trying that hard here, but in fairness to her, most of the team seems lackluster. Jinelle and Jenna are the only two dancing like they actually want to be there, and Robyn and Kashara get an honorable mention for at least looking like they’re semi-trying. Everyone else looks bored. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, Jess14 said:

The date says it was June of 2017. I think she resigned in August of 2017, so not just before, but it was that same summer. She certainly doesn’t seem like she’s trying that hard here, but in fairness to her, most of the team seems lackluster. Jinelle and Jenna are the only two dancing like they actually want to be there, and Robyn and Kashara get an honorable mention for at least looking like they’re semi-trying. Everyone else looks bored. 

They're not even performing with their faces as much either! Kelli Q is off a little too in the back right corner (from our view). Maybe they thought that because it's from the DCC Academy camps, nobody would be filming it? 

• Love 3

I always thought Abigail Klein, Natalie Woods, Amy Reece, Ashton Torres, Kelsey Lowrance, Jacie Scott, and Ashley Pro were just stunning. 

But there were so many that I also thought were so incredibly pretty: Nicole Bulcher, Sunni, Sasha, Brittany Schram, Jordan Chanley, Jessica Marie, Kali, Emma, Malia, Vanessa Jenkins, Bridget, Holly Arielle, Samantha, Kinzie, Alexandra (not Patriots Alexandria, but Alexandra Caroline). I’m sure there are more I’m forgetting. Edited to add: Amy Trader! So beautiful. I knew I forgot someone  

I always put Mackenzie Lee, Robyn, and Kashara in the She’s Just So Adorable! section. 

It always makes me chuckle the season that KelFine asks Judy if she’d look at Vivian in a mall and Judy says “no.” 🙄 I mean, Viv was a kook but she was striking. (Even she couldn’t take her eyes off herself.) But there were SO many girls who actually made the team that fit the “not noticeable” description - plain, nondescript, and non-memorable.   

Edited by KnyghtRyder
  • Love 8
3 minutes ago, ByTor said:

She was off a lot in performances, I never got how she made show group.

I always liked her but was never sure she was the most technical dancer or most powerful. They need to not have half of the squad on show group, just about 10-12. 16 or 17 is far too many! There's always a coupe that are fillers (Tess and Amy L spring to mind)

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
22 hours ago, KnyghtRyder said:

It always makes me chuckle the season that KelFine asks Judy if she’d look at Vivian in a mall and Judy says “no.” 🙄 I mean, Viv was a kook but she was striking. (Even she couldn’t take her eyes off herself.) But there were SO many girls who actually made the team that fit the “not noticeable” description - plain, nondescript, and non-memorable.   

I agree, Vivian was a stunner!  And she could be both sporty-cute and glam, if that makes sense.  Not everyone can toe that line.

• Love 11

Do any of you ever think about what your ideal squad would be? I only know the MTT squads, but I'm sure there are many from the past that would be awesome too.  Sometimes I think I have too much time on my hands.

Nicole H - Point, Tobie P, Dulce, Abigail K, Ryan R, Erica J, Christina Murphy, Kelsi R, Brittany Evans, Sunni, Jordan Chanley, Malia M, Jackie Bob, Ashton T, Brandi K, Nicole B, Ann L, Sasha A, Mackenzie, Meghan Michelle (her cut still pisses me off), Brittany Schram, Emma M, Kinzie, Olivia R, Danielle M, Holly A, Jacie, Jinelle, Samantha, Melissa W, Megan C,  Mary, Robin, Maggie, Kelli Q, Heather O, Stephanie

That's 37 and I'm sure there are others but that's just off the top of my head. 

• Love 11

Did everyone catch former DCC Tia on Real Housewives of Dallas last night. She's the Executive Assistant or Administrator to one of the wives Stephanie's husband. I'm sure he's a nice enough guy but personally he makes my skin crawl... She looked great though! I was like wait, is that Tia!!! 

• Love 6
59 minutes ago, TB12 said:

Did everyone catch former DCC Tia on Real Housewives of Dallas last night. She's the Executive Assistant or Administrator to one of the wives Stephanie's husband. I'm sure he's a nice enough guy but personally he makes my skin crawl... She looked great though! I was like wait, is that Tia!!! 

That seems like a really odd pivot - Tia was a marketing manager at JCPenney corporate (we were there at the same time) and IIRC, moved on to Tesla and then a private firm doing similar work. So maybe it’s part of brand management or he works there too? Or owns it?

Nothing wrong with being an assistant, of course, and they certainly bust their asses, but she had a very different career path in well paying jobs after her time as a DCC. 

• Love 5

ON 2/9/2021 AT 2:15 PM, KNYGHTRYDER SAID:

It always makes me chuckle the season that KelFine asks Judy if she’d look at Vivian in a mall and Judy says “no.” 🙄 I mean, Viv was a kook but she was striking. (Even she couldn’t take her eyes off herself.) But there were SO many girls who actually made the team tha

On 2/10/2021 at 1:14 PM, aeroluv327 said:

I agree, Vivian was a stunner!  And she could be both sporty-cute and glam, if that makes sense.  Not everyone can toe that line.

Vivian was kooky but she was also wildly photogenic - beautiful skin and hair. I wanted to throw things when there were comments about her looking overly muscular in the uniform. She looked fit and toned. These women are professional dancers who train for years to develop certain muscles ... and then get penalized for having done so.    

• Love 8
3 hours ago, Bigorangecatmom said:

ON 2/9/2021 AT 2:15 PM, KNYGHTRYDER SAID:

It always makes me chuckle the season that KelFine asks Judy if she’d look at Vivian in a mall and Judy says “no.” 🙄 I mean, Viv was a kook but she was striking. (Even she couldn’t take her eyes off herself.) But there were SO many girls who actually made the team tha

Vivian was kooky but she was also wildly photogenic - beautiful skin and hair. I wanted to throw things when there were comments about her looking overly muscular in the uniform. She looked fit and toned. These women are professional dancers who train for years to develop certain muscles ... and then get penalized for having done so.    

Her legs were both short & muscular...not a great look in the boots...for that I thought the "drumsticks" comment was ugly, it was accurate. She looked better the second year, but not the look they were after...the line of the shorts emphasized the fuller thighs and the boots swallowed her legs.

• Love 4

Chelsea Chaney today ... I never was a fan . She was so incredibly phony in that kiss up panel interview and of course Kelli and Charlotte ate it all up . Even though Kelli prides herself on being able to tell if girls are genuine or not (Kat Dun, Ashley Paige) 🙄

FC4D9804-FD24-45B0-90A9-7B75E688B1D9.jpeg

• Love 6
6 minutes ago, DancingDina13 said:

Chelsea Chaney today ... I never was a fan . She was so incredibly phony in that kiss up panel interview and of course Kelli and Charlotte ate it all up . Even though Kelli prides herself on being able to tell if girls are genuine or not (Kat Dun, Ashley Paige) 🙄

FC4D9804-FD24-45B0-90A9-7B75E688B1D9.jpeg

WOW!  I did NOT recognize her!  She has changed so much from her days as a DCC that she is unrecognizable to me.  I wonder if she still has the stank attitude or if that changed as much as the rest of her.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, EricaShadows said:

WOW!  I did NOT recognize her!  She has changed so much from her days as a DCC that she is unrecognizable to me.  I wonder if she still has the stank attitude or if that changed as much as the rest of her.

Welp her boobs fit her frame now. She looks thicca than a Snicka in a good way. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 8

Tasha was always one of my favorites.  Lily is just cute as a button (as my granny would say).  Jackie Bob, Ashlee, Kali, Christina (with short hair), Lacey (her last season), Amanda

• Love 2
On 2/13/2021 at 2:59 PM, EricaShadows said:

Agree, unrecognizable to me. I was NEVER a fan of hers & couldn't believe they fell for her bs interview so i'm going to assume her attitude is even more toxic than it was...

• Love 7