Type keyword(s) to search

The View in the Media

maraleia
  • Start Topic

1 hour ago, Alexis2291 said:

I had no idea that an entire music video existed of the intro song until I looked it up out of curiosity on YouTube... looks like it’s time for a new music video and perhaps a new theme song?

Hahaha, oh god I remember this! My friends and I shared it around for awhile just to make each other cringe.

Edited by SuzieSioux
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2

Van Jones, in his intro to tonight's show, referred to Meghan as "one my favorite guests we've ever had. She has so much heart and so much wisdom". He went on to say several flattering things that made my jaw drop, but my favorite was how she is so non-bipartisan. Oh Van. Please tell me they made you say that.

• LOL 1
  • Love 11
45 minutes ago, Stellamayfair said:

Van Jones, in his intro to tonight's show, referred to Meghan as "one my favorite guests we've ever had. She has so much heart and so much wisdom". He went on to say several flattering things that made my jaw drop, but my favorite was how she is so non-bipartisan. Oh Van. Please tell me they made you say that.

Lies.  All lies.  This is why Meghan is who she is.  People continue to feed into her delusion she is anything more than a spoiled entitled brat.

• LOL 1
  • Love 10

Good grief - MM couldn't even put country over party even if it came down to a Biden/Harris ticket. She has said on the show how much she loves and respects Biden and how impressed she was with Harris on the show.

Edited by maggiemae
Can't seem to spell respects
  • Useful 1
  • Love 8
3 hours ago, babyhouseman said:

https://radaronline.com/exclusives/2019/02/meghan-mccain-joy-behar-the-view-fight-unfair-treatment/

This is a tabloid so I don't know  how true it is. They claimed Meghan blew up at producers over unfair treatment from Joy. 

Yes I believe it’s true. I wrote here about my experience at a live show last Fall. Whoopi screamed at Megan before a commercial break and witnessed this behavior. Whoopi and Megan argued in front of the audience, Megan started crying then stormed off the stage. The producers had to calm her down for 5 minutes and retouch her makeup. She spent the rest of show seething in silence and crying in between breaks. I’ll be at another live taping at the end of this month. 

• Love 13
5 hours ago, babyhouseman said:

https://radaronline.com/exclusives/2019/02/meghan-mccain-joy-behar-the-view-fight-unfair-treatment/

This is a tabloid so I don't know  how true it is. They claimed Meghan blew up at producers over unfair treatment from Joy. 

It doesn't go far enough in explaining that Joy was the Host/Moderator of the show and was in the middle of introducing the next topic when Little Miss I"M-STILL-TALKING was the one to interrupt Joy.  Then she had an infantile and totally unprofessional hissy fit disrespecting the Moderator for moderating.  MM should be forced to apologize to Joy tomorrow or get handed her walking papers.

• Love 11
1 hour ago, deirdra said:

MM should be forced to apologize to Joy tomorrow or get handed her walking papers.

That will never happen; for some reason that little princess is untouchable.  Inquiring minds want to know!

• Love 5
30 minutes ago, Apprentice79 said:

How long are they going to tolerate so much unprofessional behavior from Megan? Megan better be careful with Joy.  Joy has a lot of power and she needs to tread carefully.

Joy was specifically brought back to the View (and from what I hear it cost ABC a ton of money) because viewers pretty much demanded it.  I don't care who Meghan's daddy was.  Her last name only goes so far and if ABC has to make a choice my money is on Joy.

• Love 10

I saw this article and had to post at least the end portion of it here. So funny.

How Did Meghan McCain Get Her Job on The View?

When your father was a Republican nominee for president who served in the U.S. Senate for over 40 years, it casts a long shadow over your career. Meghan McCain, who has been a co-host on ABC’s The View since 2017, certainly knows that feeling.

As Erin Gloria Ryan pointed out in Jezebel the following year, the fact people keep wondering if she’s only famous because of her dad speaks for itself. “The continued asking of that question shows that she certainly has not proven herself,” Ryan wrote.

As recently as mid-January (i.e., six weeks ago), McCain had a point to make about accusations of racism in the GOP following the latest Steve King controversy.

McCain took a odd way out for someone trying to remove the nepotism label. “I’m John McCain’s daughter!” she shouted. “I am not someone who sits here and is OK with racism!”

https://www.cheatsheet.com/entertainment/how-did-meghan-mccain-get-her-job-on-the-view.html/

• LOL 11
  • Love 2
10 hours ago, falltime said:

bari weiss will guest co-host on monday

Never heard of her.  Had to Google her.  I'm not impressed. And if Meghan likes her her I'm definitely going to be giving her the side eye.

• LOL 2
  • Love 8
5 minutes ago, blondiec0332 said:

Never heard of her.  Had to Google her.  I'm not impressed. And if Meghan likes her her I'm definitely going to be giving her the side eye.

Did you not see her on her three appearances on Real Time last season? UGH. CANNOT stand her ass. But it will be interesting to read if Twat will succeed in filleting her, or if Bari will call Twat on her shit.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
5 hours ago, Giant Misfit said:

Bari Weiss is atrocious. She makes me want to cancel my NYT sub.

They don't need a co-host. A fifth person does not need to be there. They should at least get somebody enjoyable..

• Love 4
On 3/1/2019 at 6:25 AM, GHScorpiosRule said:

Did you not see her on her three appearances on Real Time last season?

Don't watch it.  Occasionally I listen to it (someone here watches)...don't mind HEARING Bill, but don't like looking at him.  I even had to look up what "Real Time" is.

On 1/23/2019 at 3:17 PM, bannana said:

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/entertainment/entertainmenttv/‘the-view’-hosts-come-together-to-bash-lara-trump-for-being-out-of-touch-on-shutdown-‘pain’/ar-BBSE7v4?ocid=spartanntp

This part of the article:  "Meanwhile, even former Fox News host Abby Huntsman, who has previously expressed her support for Trump’s wall, seems to have soured on the shutdown. Earlier in the same segment she highlighted the “irony” that Trump originally shut down the government to “figure out what to do with illegals and how to protect people in this country,” and yet all the shutdown has done is “make it more difficult for our own people to protect people in this country.”  

Awww...there's our Sweet Abby...always just sittin' on her Trumpfence.  But then...she can "highlight irony."

• Love 5
1 hour ago, merriebreeze said:

Anyone know if the ratings have been affected by Whoopi's absence?

I don't know about ratings, but I've become a kinder, gentler person.  Haven't converted to any religion yet....

• LOL 7
  • Love 3

@Cementhead that book's release date is why Bitsy's appearance on The View was moved up to later this month. It was discussed in one of these threads awhile back. I think it may have been this one but I'm not for sure on that.

2 minutes ago, Jaded said:

@Cementhead that book's release date is why Bitsy's appearance on The View was moved up to later this month. It was discussed in one of these threads awhile back. I think it may have been this one but I'm not for sure on that.

Thanks Jaded.  I noticed it was already mentioned further up in this thread after I posted it.  I looked quickly before posting but not close enough.  That's why I rarely, if ever, post in these areas, because I am usually just repeating something, lol

• Love 1

The View’s Legacy Admission Has Thoughts On Legacy Admission

https://theslot.jezebel.com/the-views-legacy-admission-has-thoughts-on-legacy-admis-1833267250

Nepotism Good, Says John McCain’s Daughter

https://splinternews.com/nepotism-good-says-john-mccain-s-daughter-1833271349

‘The View’s’ Joy Behar Slams Meghan McCain For Making College Admission Scandal About Herself

https://www.newsweek.com/views-meghan-mccain-heated-debate-joy-behar-over-legacy-admissions-1361786

Just these titles alone….! I’m happy more and more media outlets are finally beginning to roast her the way she deserves.

• LOL 4
  • Love 7