Type keyword(s) to search

2018 Season 13: Current Squad & Social Media

frenchtoast
  • Start Topic

Not even a minute into the podcast and Courtney is on her phone and turning the show over to Jinelle.  Luckily, Jinelle has questions, but she asks one and then expands on it, over and over and over.  And more talk about the camps.  Oh, and Jinelle and Courtney did lunch.

• Love 1
10 hours ago, cherryblossom said:

If I was concerned about someone showing up where my family lived I would say I was from a particular county rather than San Berdo or La Verne or Claremont 

Good point.

We frequent Disney a lot and when we make new friends we get asked where we live. I always give the county, not the city. My county is 72 miles long. That is close enough to my area without knowing exactly where inside my county I am. 

5 hours ago, PhoebeKelly1992 said:

I noticed it about 3 days ago, thought it may have been a glitch or something at first but it is still gone! I wonder why she deleted it 🤔

Privacy, too busy to post, redoing the page... She is not the first DCC to do it.

If Yuko goes back to Japan or decides to leave the team to focus on her engagement and future marriage even if she stays in Dallas, I say good for her and wish her the best. Being a DCC is all fine and dandy for a few years, but her falling in love and getting married will probably bring her more happiness for more years (yes Kelli and Charlotte it can happen once a girl walks away from the DCC Universe.)

I'm not sure if this was asked or mentioned already, I apologize in advance if it was, but when is the end of the year banquet? Isn't that when we find out who gets Rookie of the Year and Veteran of the Year?

1 hour ago, Erinbridget said:

I'm not sure if this was asked or mentioned already, I apologize in advance if it was, but when is the end of the year banquet? Isn't that when we find out who gets Rookie of the Year and Veteran of the Year?

Last week on the podcast, they said it was next Thursday (April 4th)

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
(edited)
On 3/27/2019 at 8:33 PM, ByTor said:

Sounds like Bucks County in PA...a huge area, and many people will say they live there & not mention a specific city.

Hello from Delaware County! 🙂

Yep, I say I'm from Delco. No one knows my little town.

Oh wow I just saw there are more neighbors here 🙂

Edited by Beckabby
(edited)
On 12/17/2018 at 6:18 PM, MelissaB326 said:

We have had this conversation before. Jenna did a photo shoot and her stock photo was sold to someone who badly used Photoshop to make this book cover, Jenna did not pose for this cover itself and it’s a little unfair to get upset at her about it. 

exactly!  I have been off the forum for several months now and can't believe this is still being talked about 😉 

Edited by Kayce
  • Love 3

I saw that Brennan and Rachel W. were this week's guests for the podcast. I'm interested to hear what other people thought about them? (I don't think I would have time to watch the whole thing.) It seems to me that those two usually elicit rather different responses from users here, so I was interested what y'all thought of the episode when they were together.

• Love 1
48 minutes ago, Lona said:

I saw that Brennan and Rachel W. were this week's guests for the podcast. I'm interested to hear what other people thought about them? (I don't think I would have time to watch the whole thing.) It seems to me that those two usually elicit rather different responses from users here, so I was interested what y'all thought of the episode when they were together.

I liked it... but, I like both of them anyway.

• Love 3
2 hours ago, Lona said:

1 hour ago, Tootie said:

I liked it... but, I like both of them anyway.

I'm a Brennan fan from the start.  Rachel W. not so much a fan, but she won me over during this podcast.  I enjoyed these two together.  Of course having Jinelle asking questions related to DCC life helps a lot to making it enjoyable.  I found Courtney to be a bit improved over past podcast episodes. Less distracted searching on the cell phone...she was more focused.  :)   

• Love 1
On 3/31/2019 at 4:40 PM, ByTor said:

If Yuko goes I'll miss her 😞

Me too....she did get engaged it would appear.  I'm tickled for her but sure would like to see her for a fourth season!! 🙂

• Love 2
(edited)
14 hours ago, Kayce said:

Me too....she did get engaged it would appear.  I'm tickled for her but sure would like to see her for a fourth season!! 🙂

OK this is gonna sound really bitchy but why are you guys going to miss Yuko? I’m just curious because I watch the show religiously and she is a non-factor for me.  The only thing I know about her is she’s from Japan and audition fave. Other than that, she blends into the wallpaper. 

Edited by pizzaandcatsrlife
  • Love 8
On 3/31/2019 at 10:35 AM, bigskygirl said:

Privacy, too busy to post, redoing the page... She is not the first DCC to do it.

I hope it is not a big deal and everything is ok with her. I'm a savannah fan!

• Love 3
48 minutes ago, pizzaandcatsrlife said:

OK this is gonna sound really bitchy but why are you guys going to miss Yuko? I’m just curious because I watch the show religiously and she is a non-factor for me.  The only thing I know about her is she’s from Japan and audition fave. Other than that, she blends into the wallpaper. 

I like her because she didn’t let the language barrier or homesickness stop her from going after what she wanted. She may not be a big attention getter but I think the other girls like and appreciate her as s teammate. I was very happy to see her engagement.

We all have our favorites. Yuko will always be one of mine. 

• Love 15
1 minute ago, dccfan37 said:

Wait a second. That’s seven 

Jessica, Tasha, Khalyn, Lauren, Kelli, Lacey, and Yuko 

IS KASH NOT RETIRING?

Y’all that is kash I went back and watched the story 

1 minute ago, Holly85 said:

Y’all that is kash I went back and watched the story 

Where? I feel like I’m missing it. It’s kelli and Judy in the middle

jessika, Tasha, Khalyn, and Lauren on the left

kelli, Lacey, and Yuko on the right

• Love 1
1 minute ago, dccfan37 said:

Where? I feel like I’m missing it. It’s kelli and Judy in the middle

jessika, Tasha, Khalyn, and Lauren on the left

kelli, Lacey, and Yuko on the right

That’s kashara not lauren 

1 minute ago, Holly85 said:

That’s kashara not lauren 

Lauren is wearing an orange dress 

3 hours ago, Lona said:

My congratulations go out to Heather O as I feel she definitely deserved it! 🙂

Do you feel someone else was deserving of ROTY? 

I feel like we really can’t say whose deserving of either award because we don’t know these women nor what goes on behind the scenes and during the season. 

• Love 3

I KNEW it would be Caroline but Heather was a surprise! Really hope she's point next year, I think she's outstanding.

Sad to see all of the retirees go - they all brought something really special to the squad. Without being mean I don't know much about Jessika but the rest were all really unique and memorable cheerleaders.

This has been such a great year, especially after last year's combination of toxic training camp and flaky rookies. Really excited to see this rookie class as vets!

• Love 2
7 hours ago, Tootie said:

Heather got Voty!  (It's on Gabby's insta-story)

yay!!!! 🙂

7 hours ago, go4luca said:

Just posted it in the other thread, lol!

Blurry screen grab attached.

heather VOTY.jpg

This came completely out of left field! I would have never guessed EITHER one of these for VOTY or ROTY 🙂 But I'm happy !!!

• Love 2
8 hours ago, ATLGirl said:

I like her because she didn’t let the language barrier or homesickness stop her from going after what she wanted. She may not be a big attention getter but I think the other girls like and appreciate her as s teammate. I was very happy to see her engagement.

We all have our favorites. Yuko will always be one of mine. 

Same here!! I love Yuko 🙂 

• Love 8