Type keyword(s) to search

2018 Season 13: Current Squad & Social Media

frenchtoast
  • Start Topic

38 minutes ago, kalibean said:

I would have preferred a darker boot but I know white is popular right now...otherwise I think she looks pretty fab! 

She looks like she jumped out of the 70s with that mini dress and white go- go boots.

• LOL 3

OMG Charlotte. You do not look young, fresh, or stylish. YOu look like a desperate aging woman trying to fool us BUT AIN'T NOBODY BUYING WHAT YOU TRYING TO SELL.

Please let Judy Trammell take you shopping and show you how to look on trend, amazing, and age appropriate.

As my grandmother always says dressing mutton like a lamb just makes you look 10x older than what you're trying to convince yourself you look like. 

• Love 7
1 hour ago, UnicornKicks said:

OMG Charlotte. You do not look young, fresh, or stylish. YOu look like a desperate aging woman trying to fool us BUT AIN'T NOBODY BUYING WHAT YOU TRYING TO SELL.

Please let Judy Trammell take you shopping and show you how to look on trend, amazing, and age appropriate.

As my grandmother always says dressing mutton like a lamb just makes you look 10x older than what you're trying to convince yourself you look like. 

LMAO! I agree 100%.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, UnicornKicks said:

Exactly. Judy usually looks stylish but also appropriate. Charlotte should go shopping with her. And by appropriate, I don’t mean that women of certain ages can only shop at certain places or wear certain things, but there comes a point when you just look silly. 

• Love 4
2 hours ago, Jess14 said:

Exactly. Judy usually looks stylish but also appropriate. Charlotte should go shopping with her. And by appropriate, I don’t mean that women of certain ages can only shop at certain places or wear certain things, but there comes a point when you just look silly. 

If Charlotte had just put on some pants it would have been passable but nope.

11 hours ago, EricaShadows said:

Oh, it certainly IS something Kelli is willing to overlook . . . as long as Victoria is the only one who has the issue, but then again, if Victoria is the only one out of shape, it will be VERY noticeable.  They certainly tried to get Victoria on the squad last year with all her deficiencies yet it didn't happen and while I'd like to say that she's a shoo-in for the squad this year as well, I will certainly hope that she gets her dreams squashed AGAIN because it certainly appears she didn't learn her lesson from last year.  I remember that Victoria said something about coming back better next year but I can't remember exactly what she said.  Whatever it was, she just proved herself a liar.  As it is, depending on how many more vets retire (plus the ones who are cut, if any, at Finals), she has little to no chance of making it this year, especially if the incoming group is as good as the last group unless the majority of the girls Kelli picks are worse dancers than Victoria and/or have other issues.  Even then, Kelli would have shot herself in the foot because she would have to put some of those girls on the squad unless she takes more girls into Training Camp then usual or makes the squad smaller than usual.

Well she proved herself a liar last season with the dietician incident and they chose to ignore it (and didn’t really show the full thing on the show), so I doubt they care. Which is funny considering that they basically lost their best dancer (Holly P.) because they ‘wouldn’t tolerate her lying’ about something irrelevant to her actual job.

• Love 3

It seems that Charlotte wants to be on par with the men at the top of corporations but it is hard to be taken seriously dressed as someone grasping at the last remnants of being in their 20’s. Of all people, she needs a stylish whose advice she will actually take or else she will continue “the emperor has no clothes”!

2 hours ago, dreamcatcher said:

Well she proved herself a liar last season with the dietician incident and they chose to ignore it (and didn’t really show the full thing on the show), so I doubt they care. Which is funny considering that they basically lost their best dancer (Holly P.) because they ‘wouldn’t tolerate her lying’ about something irrelevant to her actual job.

True.  I guess Kelli is willing to overlook lying about anything when it's Victoria but everyone else should be on the up-and-up their entire time on the squad because Kelli, Judy and rest won't tolerate it.

• Love 2
On 3/2/2019 at 6:30 AM, EricaShadows said:

True.  I guess Kelli is willing to overlook lying about anything when it's Victoria but everyone else should be on the up-and-up their entire time on the squad because Kelli, Judy and rest won't tolerate it.

Favoritism, nepotism, cronyism, is toxic ... Next season will be a VK shitshow. 

• Love 1
On 3/2/2019 at 4:01 AM, dreamcatcher said:

I am astounded when I stop and think about the drama with Jinelle and what happened with VK.  But I don't think there's any way she WON'T make the team this year

• Love 2
12 hours ago, pisces125 said:

I am astounded when I stop and think about the drama with Jinelle and what happened with VK. 

What drama? Sorry I haven't been able to keep up with the boards this year like I used to.

3 hours ago, DCCFanInKy said:

What drama? Sorry I haven't been able to keep up with the boards this year like I used to.

JInelle was asked to help VK with diet/exercise, etc since she had gained weight.  VK basically blew her off and when confronted in the office, had a hissy fit and told Jinelle that she'd rather have help from someone who has had a weight problem.  As she was leaving the office, VK then turned around and told Jinelle sorry.  Kind of like, oh yeah maybe I should say sorry.

(edited)
31 minutes ago, scorpio1031 said:

JInelle was asked to help VK with diet/exercise, etc since she had gained weight.  VK basically blew her off and when confronted in the office, had a hissy fit and told Jinelle that she'd rather have help from someone who has had a weight problem.  As she was leaving the office, VK then turned around and told Jinelle sorry.  Kind of like, oh yeah maybe I should say sorry.

If that was shown on the show OR mentioned/discussed here I don't recall it 🙂 Of course like I said I've not been keeping up like I should...shame on me!

Thanks.

Edited by DCCFanInKy
formatting and added something
2 hours ago, scorpio1031 said:

My guess was that Cheryl was just on the other side of the door, pushed back in the room and told her to apologize.

• Love 2
12 minutes ago, J-R said:

My guess was that Cheryl was just on the other side of the door, pushed back in the room and told her to apologize.

Mine too, honestly.  And I would really like to see all the footage that was shot during that office visit.

• Love 2

No ones talking about Kelsey’s wedding!?! The ill-fitting dress (it somehow made her look big?!?) the multiple sponsorship hashtags? The other DCC attendees and what this means?? (Kelly and Lauren obv, I think I saw savannah. Heather wasn’t there?)

• Love 3
12 minutes ago, WinkyFace said:

No ones talking about Kelsey’s wedding!?! The ill-fitting dress (it somehow made her look big?!?) the multiple sponsorship hashtags? The other DCC attendees and what this means?? (Kelly and Lauren obv, I think I saw savannah. Heather wasn’t there?)

Heather was there 

1 hour ago, WinkyFace said:

Hard disagree. Kelsey looked beautiful and her dress was perfect. I would totally accept sponsorships if someone offered them 😂

• Love 10
5 hours ago, Holly85 said:

Heather was there 

I don’t think she was because she was in the pics from the bull riding (?) thing that same night. Was that a #latergram and I just misunderstood?)

3 hours ago, PhillyFan said:

Hard disagree. Kelsey looked beautiful and her dress was perfect. I would totally accept sponsorships if someone offered them 😂

Maybe I’m an old hater. It just feels cheap. Just have the wedding you want, not the wedding the sponsors will allow. Although not impossible for the two to be the same. She definitely looked beautiful, hair and makeup were 👍🏻 And really, she’s just gorgeous, but the top of that dress made her look huge, and she’s definitely nothing like huge!!

• Love 4
1 hour ago, WinkyFace said:

I don’t think she was because she was in the pics from the bull riding (?) thing that same night. Was that a #latergram and I just misunderstood?)

Heather posted a picture with her and her bf at the wedding. Heather, Kelli, Lauren, Miranda, Tess, Maddie, Rachel, Savannah, Caila(former dcc), Yuko, Alexis, and Maggie (former dcc) were at the wedding 

• Love 5
14 hours ago, WinkyFace said:

I have been waiting for the right time to talk about this.  Let me first say, I have ALWAYS adored Kelsey.  She is beautiful, funny, seems very sweet etc.  However, I have come to be very disappointed with the path she has chosen.  It started with the breast implants and has been downhill ever since. Her life has become a # / advertisement.  Fake hair, looks like fake lips, fake eyelashes, fake boobs.  I did not care for her dress or her fake breasts popping out the top.  Everything gave the impression of not real.  The best thing about what I saw of her wedding day, Lauren looked STUNNING.

• Love 9
9 hours ago, WinkyFace said:

I think the rodeo was two days cause Miranda posted a pic from the wedding and then from the rodeo as well

• Love 1

I was surprised to see that Kelsey’s husband’s follower count has dropped well below a million. He’s been up front about getting back into shape so maybe it’s the lack of eye candy and trick shots, but probably some sponsor related backlash too. 

I thought Kelsey looked beautiful though. And best of all, they both seem very happy with each other. 

• Love 1
13 minutes ago, kalibean said:

I was surprised to see that Kelsey’s husband’s follower count has dropped well below a million. He’s been up front about getting back into shape so maybe it’s the lack of eye candy and trick shots, but probably some sponsor related backlash too. 

I thought Kelsey looked beautiful though. And best of all, they both seem very happy with each other. 

His youtube channel changed from trick shot related stuff to a lot of golf stuff. I assume that's probably part of the reason why his instagram followers declined.

• Love 1
(edited)

I mean, advertisements is your main purpose when you choose to live the social media life. I get it, and honestly it hasn’t been super overboard. I’ve seen worse from Normal Nancy’s who just like to brag. 

I do feel like overall she’s become a bit materialistic, but it seems to be influenced a lot by Brodie. They’re in a different country like every month since they’ve started dating. Monster engagement ring, first class flights, week long trips to every beach in this world, Mercedes, mansion house, etc. I mean if you got it, flaunt it. She just married well...really well and she’s understandably going to get comfortable with it. Not trying to say they aren’t in love. It’s obvious they both genuinely care about each other. 

I liked her dress, and she looked stunning, but I do have a gripe with wedding dress designs these days...they all look like prom dresses! I feel like she would have looked just as stunning with something a bit more understated, simple lace or even silk. She can wear anything but her dress did lean a little Barbie princes prom queen to me. 

Going back to the lavish trips, I find it kind of odd that they have this crowdfunding honeymoon fund website as their wedding gift pool. They’re already in Cabo now..why this when you already travel for pretty much free? 

https://www.honeyfund.com/wedding/SaidYesToSmith

Edited by HowdeeDo
  • Love 4
49 minutes ago, HowdeeDo said:

I mean, advertisements is your main purpose when you choose to live the social media life. I get it, and honestly it hasn’t been super overboard. I’ve seen worse from Normal Nancy’s who just like to brag. 

I do feel like overall she’s become a bit materialistic, but it seems to be influenced a lot by Brodie. They’re in a different country like every month since they’ve started dating. Monster engagement ring, first class flights, week long trips to every beach in this world, Mercedes, mansion house, etc. I mean if you got it, flaunt it. She just married well...really well and she’s understandably going to get comfortable with it. Not trying to say they aren’t in love. It’s obvious they both genuinely care about each other. 

I liked her dress, and she looked stunning, but I do have a gripe with wedding dress designs these days...they all look like prom dresses! I feel like she would have looked just as stunning with something a bit more understated, simple lace or even silk. She can wear anything but her dress did lean a little Barbie princes prom queen to me. 

Going back to the lavish trips, I find it kind of odd that they have this crowdfunding honeymoon fund website as their wedding gift pool. They’re already in Cabo now..why this when you already travel for pretty much free? 

It seems that she is just accompanying Brodie on his golfing trips. And her dress wasn’t my favorite but I’ve definitely seen worse. Also is that website theirs? Seems they are in Cabo and aren’t going to Greece for their honeymoon. 

1 hour ago, Monique said:

It seems that she is just accompanying Brodie on his golfing trips. And her dress wasn’t my favorite but I’ve definitely seen worse. Also is that website theirs? Seems they are in Cabo and aren’t going to Greece for their honeymoon. 

I would assume it’s theirs. Parts of it have already been paid for. 

The Making the Team Facebook page updated their cover photo. Still has Lacey and Kashara on it, but maybe the activity means we’ll get an official announcement on the show’s return soon. 

• Love 2
3 hours ago, HowdeeDo said:

The Making the Team Facebook page updated their cover photo. Still has Lacey and Kashara on it, but maybe the activity means we’ll get an official announcement on the show’s return soon. 

I hope you're right because this seems like the longest they've waited before making an announcement. MTT is my only reality TV guilty pleasure and I don't want to give it up just yet. But if VK makes the team this year, then that'd probably kill it for me for good.

• Love 4

OMG Finally watched the podcast with Jinelle, Miranda, Hannah, no Shannon LOL. 

First of all, Shannon who? No need for him back.

Second, thank you poster above who also said Courtney is desperate, bc when I said it last week got some hater comments. BUT YES GIRL I AGREE.

Third, um, LOVE HANNAH. She is really well spoken, and prob a bit nervous but seems so real. Plus she is so pretty. 

Fourth, why did we need Courtney's sister there? UNPROFESSIONAL.

Last, JINELLE WAS A TOTAL BITCH TOWARD HANNAH. I swear the second Courtney said she was going to focus on Shannon, watch JInelle. Totally ignoring, sneering, had that look like she doesn't like her and doesn't want her to have any attention whatsoever. Then Jinelle undermining telling Hannah how awful it would be if she did rhythmic gymnastics and dropped the ball for solo, or how it would be bad if an Olympic rhythmic gymnast came in and was better. WTF Jinelle? What did Hannah ever do to you. Don't hate bc she's prettier, still a DCC, dances better etc. Go back to Australia you skinny bitch. 

• Love 4
1 hour ago, UnicornKicks said:

OMG Finally watched the podcast with Jinelle, Miranda, Hannah, no Shannon LOL. 

First of all, Shannon who? No need for him back.

Second, thank you poster above who also said Courtney is desperate, bc when I said it last week got some hater comments. BUT YES GIRL I AGREE.

Third, um, LOVE HANNAH. She is really well spoken, and prob a bit nervous but seems so real. Plus she is so pretty. 

Fourth, why did we need Courtney's sister there? UNPROFESSIONAL.

Last, JINELLE WAS A TOTAL BITCH TOWARD HANNAH. I swear the second Courtney said she was going to focus on Shannon, watch JInelle. Totally ignoring, sneering, had that look like she doesn't like her and doesn't want her to have any attention whatsoever. Then Jinelle undermining telling Hannah how awful it would be if she did rhythmic gymnastics and dropped the ball for solo, or how it would be bad if an Olympic rhythmic gymnast came in and was better. WTF Jinelle? What did Hannah ever do to you. Don't hate bc she's prettier, still a DCC, dances better etc. Go back to Australia you skinny bitch. 

Oh adding bc i forgot about Jinelle being snotty and bitchy bc she didn't know what white birthday cake is, and Miranda and Hannah tried to explain, then Jinelle acted like they were stupid or pathetic bc they said Funfetti. FUNFETTI IS DEFINITELY A FLAVOR OF CAKE MIX JINELLE. My God she has never irked me so bad as in that podcast. Is she really like this all the time? I always thougt the gushy kiss up act was so fake but DAMN JINELLE.

• Love 1
On 3/7/2019 at 5:38 PM, HowdeeDo said:

I don't really look at it as Crowdfunding. It's customary to bring a gift and as they said, they have a house full of stuff, so in stead of a traditional wedding registry that would ask for dishes and towels, they asked for a big blowout honeymoon. I'd rather get something people wanted then be stuck and simply write a check. 

• Love 2
On 3/10/2019 at 3:43 PM, DCC.Style.fan said:

OK. This is actually one of my favorite DCC pics of all time and is " blown up and placed on the wall at the star" worthy.

1815766672_D0dQ3A9WwAEwxOEjpg1200671.png.ba09a599aa04545101ff9e4207e46033.png

I hope she comes back this season but she had an injury filled year 😔

• Love 2
36 minutes ago, dccfan321 said:

Is it just me, or do Maddie’s kicks look really bad in this video?

Her kicks are always weak. I will always be a firm believer they put her in triangle to prove good girls get good spots after the whole Erica/Jenna/Holly/Cersten/Kyra mess. 

• Love 1

I feel like Maddie’s kicks and dancing lack polish and always have. I’m not suggesting that she shouldn’t be on the team it isn’t a good leader, but I’m definitely not sold on her having prominent positions in the formation. 

Tess (i think that’s her and not the other tall cheerleader) looks too tall to be in that group for the kickline.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, dccfan321 said:

Is it just me, or do Maddie’s kicks look really bad in this video?

I thought most of the dance and most of the girls looked weak.  Is that Kelli on the end?  With the floppity foot?  And one of the blondes in the middle looked like she barely had the energy!  Not good!

• Love 1
49 minutes ago, Opine said:

I thought most of the dance and most of the girls looked weak.  Is that Kelli on the end?  With the floppity foot?  And one of the blondes in the middle looked like she barely had the energy!  Not good!

Yes that’s Kelli at the end Amy and Lexie 

1 hour ago, Opine said:

The vets probably have Senioritis.

• Love 2