Type keyword(s) to search

2018 Season 13: Current Squad & Social Media

frenchtoast
  • Start Topic

18 hours ago, go4luca said:

Looks like Lacey got a primo spot in the 2019 PBC official photo.  Haven't found a better shot of it yet but in case anyone is interested.

abby_siemer_23_1_2019_15_27_24_186 copy 4.jpeg

Seeing the Colts cheerleader's uniform upthread, I liked it.  But here among the others, I don't care for it.  Also, good to see that the Redskins cheerleader managed to keep the bewbies in check for this picture.

25 minutes ago, Pink-n-Green said:

She is lovely but I'm not a fan of the uniform; at least the shorts.  The knife pointing to her ladyparts looks like something on a treasure map.

LOL!  I've been having a problem with the new Colt's uniform for two reasons.  It looks like a figure skating costume and that Colt's insignia on the front looks like a squatty penis pointing to her nether regions.  Once you see it, you can't unsee it.

They also made the insignia very large on the back side of the uni. 

front colts.jpg

Colts emblem back.jpg

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
4 hours ago, go4luca said:

For anyone interested, final PBC squad photo is out.

candesscee_24_1_2019_9_38_15_786.jpg

I think the majority of them have the “DCC” Look and could make the team based on their headshots. Would they all look good in the teeny tiny DCC uniform? Definitely not.

As far as uniforms go in this particular picture.  I don’t care for the go go boots at all. But judging with tops and bottoms only I can say I don’t care for any of the uniforms with shorts.   I like the Vikings uniform the best followed by falcons and chiefs. 

38 minutes ago, LynneH said:

I think the majority of them have the “DCC” Look and could make the team based on their headshots. Would they all look good in the teeny tiny DCC uniform? Definitely not.

As far as uniforms go in this particular picture.  I don’t care for the go go boots at all. But judging with tops and bottoms only I can say I don’t care for any of the uniforms with shorts.   I like the Vikings uniform the best followed by falcons and chiefs. 

Check out the Titans PBC Kellee on Ultimate.cheerleaders site. It's a profile shot. She could DEFINITELY wear the DCC uniform.  Looks to be a size 2. She's got a very tiny bod.  Profile confirms!  

On 1/23/2019 at 4:56 PM, go4luca said:

A temp video I uploaded showing Lacey at one of her PB practices.  This is all I've found so far and it's short but at least you can get an idea of the choreo.

What's the name of that song? Didn't they use it at one of the recent prep classes?

• Love 1
6 hours ago, scorpio1031 said:

Probably cause he seems to be an all around good guy.  Acknowledging Lacey is totally cool.

6 hours ago, go4luca said:

I don't know why I turn into a sap when Emmitt is around, but I do.

Love him, he seems like a class act.  Also, will never forget him telling Kelli she was cracking the whip too hard - "I watch the show!" 😂

• Love 16

Boots podcast was AMAZING with Kristi Scales. Jalyn is my new favorite her story about the little girl warmed by cold heart.

I'm not going to say anything negative about Shannon  I've said enough in my past post.

• Love 4
18 hours ago, TexasBorn said:

Boots podcast was AMAZING with Kristi Scales. Jalyn is my new favorite her story about the little girl warmed by cold heart.

I'm not going to say anything negative about Shannon  I've said enough in my past post.

I couldn't agree more! I was never really bothered by Shannon and Courtney's interviewing styles, but I felt like we got SO much more out of Jalyn and Miranda with Kristi as the questions were more thoughtful and about the girls' experience. 

• Love 7

Shannon actually didn't bother me during the Brennan / Caroline interview.  If he could be that version, he wouldn't bother me as much.

• Love 3

Shannon just needs to go away. Courtney does far better on her own without him belittling and interrupting her, plus he has zero interest in cheerleading besides asking if they're single. He acts half bored, half inconvenienced and half like he don't know how to talk to women. Yeah I know that's three halfs but you get my point, we do not need Shannon. 

• Love 7
On 1/23/2019 at 4:27 PM, pinkandsparkly13 said:

I remember some people posting whether they thought any of these pro bowl cheerleaders had the DCC look and I thought people were a little harsh. I looked at the pictures and thought several of them were really pretty. Looking at these pics with Lacey, maybe they were right. Lol Lacey is definitely the cutest of that bunch. No offense to any of them, though, they're not bad looking. 

I don't think any of the women in this pic with Lacey were mentioned at all in reply to who has the DCC look.  With them all together, we can see why.

• Love 1
23 hours ago, TexasBorn said:

I actually watched this one because Shannon was not on, I cannot stand to watch him belittle and act disinterested to these DCC who deserve some respect and decency, let alone a competent interviewer (which he is NOT). Kristie was so good, she led the interview and kept it flowing plus she respected the girls and showed her knowledge of what they do. THAT is how you do an interview. Please keep Kristie and get rid of those other two jokers. Courtney spent most of her time reading a laptop rather than listening to the girls speak (which is what I noticed in previous interviews as well). Do your research on fan questions before the interview and have it in front of you ready to go. 

That being said, I enjoyed both Jalyn and Miranda. Jalyn has a great dance background and comes off as very mature. I think she is just a little more introverted than some and likes living alone, I think this explains why she isn’t constantly in pics with the other girls. Miranda seems like such a sweet girl, she is so different than posters on here originally thought she would be (lots of people thought she would be “extra” and kind of high maintenance based on her social media). She comes off like someone you would enjoy being around and like she would love to just teach little kids dance when she is done with DCC. 

• Love 7

Does it bother anyone else that Kristi Scales consistently says “Dallas Cowboy Cheerleader” vs “Dallas Cowboys Cheerleader?”   I imagine that after judging for 18 years, she’d feel some obligation to say it properly.

As for the podcast, I think we should be thankful for what we’re getting.  It seems like it’s a labor of like for the personnel producing it.   I detest the inconsistent interviewer panel, Courtney’s inability to know who’s coming next week, and the somewhat clumsy way that questions are teed up.  But all of the people who put this together have a lot of responsibility outside of producing this hour each week.  I cannot imagine that the audience is great enough for the organization to devote more labor hours to it.  That’s not to say that if they’re coasting, they shouldn’t work a little harder. Still, I’d rather have a rough and tumble show than none at all.

Edited by DCCFan197605
50 minutes ago, Muckypup61 said:

Wish they'd done a kick line so Lacey could show the other cheerleaders how it's done!

Who “coaches” the Pro Bowl cheerleaders?  Is there a Kelly or Judy directing them? 

13 hours ago, DCCFan197605 said:

Does it bother anyone else that Kristi Scales consistently says “Dallas Cowboy Cheerleader” vs “Dallas Cowboys Cheerleader?”   I imagine that after judging for 18 years, she’d feel some obligation to say it properly.

As for the podcast, I think we should be thankful for what we’re getting.  It seems like it’s a labor of like for the personnel producing it.   I detest the inconsistent interviewer panel, Courtney’s inability to know who’s coming next week, and the somewhat clumsy way that questions are teed up.  But all of the people who put this together have a lot of responsibility outside of producing this hour each week.  I cannot imagine that the audience is great enough for the organization to devote more labor hours to it.  That’s not to say that if they’re coasting, they shouldn’t work a little harder. Still, I’d rather have a rough and tumble show than none at all.

I hear what you are saying, and I agree to a certain extent. For me though, I'm not asking for an award winning podcast production. Kristi Scales guest-hosting gig really highlighted just how unprofessional Shannon is. He is barely interested in what the girls are saying - half the time I’m expecting him to veer into Howard Stern-type questions (at least Howard isn’t looking at his cell phone the entire time). I guess I subscribe to the school of thought that if you are going to be assigned a job - even one you don’t want - particularly if it’s one you don’t want - do the best damn job you can. Now that I’ve binged several episodes, he is really unwatchable. I’ll probably skip future episodes unless it’s a DCC that I really want to see on there. 

Additionally, Kristin Scales is adorable and did a fantastic job as guest-host. I vote for her and Marshall to host the next 18 TBAMFT podcasts. 

Edited by KnyghtRyder
  • Love 6
4 hours ago, MelissaB326 said:

I actually watched this one because Shannon was not on, I cannot stand to watch him belittle and act disinterested to these DCC who deserve some respect and decency, let alone a competent interviewer (which he is NOT). Kristie was so good, she led the interview and kept it flowing plus she respected the girls and showed her knowledge of what they do. THAT is how you do an interview. Please keep Kristie and get rid of those other two jokers. Courtney spent most of her time reading a laptop rather than listening to the girls speak (which is what I noticed in previous interviews as well). Do your research on fan questions before the interview and have it in front of you ready to go. 

That being said, I enjoyed both Jalyn and Miranda. Jalyn has a great dance background and comes off as very mature. I think she is just a little more introverted than some and likes living alone, I think this explains why she isn’t constantly in pics with the other girls. Miranda seems like such a sweet girl, she is so different than posters on here originally thought she would be (lots of people thought she would be “extra” and kind of high maintenance based on her social media). She comes off like someone you would enjoy being around and like she would love to just teach little kids dance when she is done with DCC. 

The straight TRUTH.

• Love 5
8 hours ago, UnicornKicks said:

Shannon just needs to go away. Courtney does far better on her own without him belittling and interrupting her, plus he has zero interest in cheerleading besides asking if they're single. He acts half bored, half inconvenienced and half like he don't know how to talk to women. Yeah I know that's three halfs but you get my point, we do not need Shannon. 

I second that.

• Love 4

All of the ProBowl choreo I've seen have looked like a hot mess. Which direction was that hair flip line supposed to go in? I really love Lacey and was rooting for her to be PBC, but even she can't make this look good

• Love 6
1 hour ago, KatieLen said:

All of the ProBowl choreo I've seen have looked like a hot mess. Which direction was that hair flip line supposed to go in? I really love Lacey and was rooting for her to be PBC, but even she can't make this look good

I agree. Not feeling any of these dances. Is the Pro bowl always this bad? 

8 hours ago, KatieLen said:

When I focused on only Lacey, it was ok. But when I tried to watch the whole group, it just made my head hurt!

• Love 3
9 hours ago, KatieLen said:

I agree with you to some extent, but after looking at this video, Lacey actually made it look good.

25 minutes ago, PhilForPoint said:

When I focused on only Lacey, it was ok. But when I tried to watch the whole group, it just made my head hurt!

I had to do that, too. I mean, the other ladies are talented and I commend them for doing their best, but the DCC have something that they don't.

8 hours ago, Tuxcat said:

I agree. Not feeling any of these dances. Is the Pro bowl always this bad? 

I wouldn't say that all of the PBC routines are bad. Looking back at previous years, they were actually good. Especially when performed by the reps.

Here's a list of videos

2009 - Nicole Hamilton as the PBC Rep. You can see Jackie Bob and Carey DePasquale in there as well.

2010 - Justine Phillips as the PBC Rep. They did a kick line for their pre game routine.

2011 - Brittany Evans as the PBC Rep. They perform two routines in both videos, at the beginning and end. In my opinion, the "Whip My Hair" Routine should've been choreographed for the DCC.

2012 - Ally Traylor as PBC Rep. This is one of two videos that I could find during her time as the Rep. They're only of the "Super Bass" Routine and I chose to share this one because in the other video, someone lifted their child and blocked the view of where Ally was positioned.

2013 - Whitney Isleib as the PBC Rep. Of course, everyone knows that she discovered her first pregnancy before leaving for the Pro Bowl. Can't tell how far long she was, but she looked amazing and still danced her butt off. It's sad that her time with the DCC ended sooner than the others, but I remembered that Cassie was also pregnant, so she wasn't alone. She was also able to return as an All Star for a while.

2014 - Jackie Bob as the PBC Rep. I guess this is when they started mixing the AFC and NFC. That year, there was Team Sanders (Yellow) and Team Rice (Orange). The second video was the only one I could find of them dancing. Its not much, but yeah. Jackie represented Team Rice.

2015 - Nicole Bulcher as the PBC Rep. Sadly, this was the only video that I could find of her dancing. I hate that the person filming didn't know how to work the camera because it continued to get blurry when they zoomed in and out. Nicole represented Team Irvin (Orange) that year.

• Love 3

I don’t think the other girls are

bad per se... but they can’t dance in sync and the choreo is terrible so it looks awful. the dcc rep is always ‘dancing big’ and that’s a great example of what K&J are looking for vs what the rest are doing. It is distracting though because everyone else is going through the motions and then Lacey is doing her own thing.

I am sorry if these has already been discussed, but - does anyone else find it uncomfortable that KaShara clearly finds it impossible to allow Lacey to have the ProBowl limelight??  From all her personal ProBowl experience IG and Twitter posts, to the PodCast where she totally drowned Lacey out with her incessant talking about herself.  Lacey has been so graceful about all of this.  Kelli and Judy should but a reign on her....last year or not.  

• Love 11
23 minutes ago, WickedMom said:

I am sorry if these has already been discussed, but - does anyone else find it uncomfortable that KaShara clearly finds it impossible to allow Lacey to have the ProBowl limelight??  From all her personal ProBowl experience IG and Twitter posts, to the PodCast where she totally drowned Lacey out with her incessant talking about herself.  Lacey has been so graceful about all of this.  Kelli and Judy should but a reign on her....last year or not.  

Then you should add Jenn K into your mix.  Not only her post this year reliving her PB days, but last year's posts when she attended.  At the risk of getting heat for this,  I see Kash being supportive of Lacey.  She could have posted much more of her trip to Orlando than she has.  She has posted very supportive posts of Lacey, including Lacey being "one tough cookie" braving the cold.  Lacey herself posted how her heart burst when spotting KaShara in the crowd supporting her Disney Springs performance.

It seems some former ProBowl cheerleaders return to PB for a reunion.  I think it's natural they post some pics of their time together.  Many of them have.

Just my two inconsequential duccats worth.  I'll exit stage left before the KaShara haters take over.  Have a great Sunday all!

• Love 24
1 hour ago, go4luca said:

Then you should add Jenn K into your mix.  Not only her post this year reliving her PB days, but last year's posts when she attended.  At the risk of getting heat for this,  I see Kash being supportive of Lacey.  She could have posted much more of her trip to Orlando than she has.  She has posted very supportive posts of Lacey, including Lacey being "one tough cookie" braving the cold.  Lacey herself posted how her heart burst when spotting KaShara in the crowd supporting her Disney Springs performance.

It seems some former ProBowl cheerleaders return to PB for a reunion.  I think it's natural they post some pics of their time together.  Many of them have.

Just my two inconsequential duccats worth.  I'll exit stage left before the KaShara haters take over.  Have a great Sunday all!

Thank you!  I was going to say all of this...you beat me to it.  I will meet you at "stage left".

I second that.

Agree but Courtney needs to learn to prepare better.  Seems to me she wastes too much time looking on line for questions.  Find your fan questions ahead of time, write them down and have them ready to ask.  

• Love 3
3 hours ago, WickedMom said:

I actually felt like she almost had to make Lacey talk at some points. Like literally pointed her fingers like YOUR TURN PLEASE SPEAK.

Also in that first clip, sorry Lacey, love you but I'm drawn to the SF? cheerleader left of you with the curly hair (Lacey's right). 

• Love 8

https://twitter.com/DCC_KaShara/status/1089378619527520256

I literally can't stop watching this video of Lacey!! It almost makes me kinda emotional (hahaha is that weird?) It's just so crazy how we've all watched Lacey grow these past 5 years and I'm so proud of her! She looks so happy dancing there and it's such a fun routine and I can't believe she's almost done :( I remember her making the team like it was just yesterday! Also I love how Kashara is there and she's being so supportive of Lacey. They will both be missed so much

Edited by dccfan204
  • Love 10