Type keyword(s) to search

Jesus God, Leah!!

• Start Topic

How exactly does one qualify a day of college, a single day, as a "success"? Is this lady really trolling for congratulations on showing up? GOd, I wish some European gambling house would take action on when she will no longer be attending classes. And wow, thirsty much with all that get up for a college class? I got bad news Leah, you're what the kids view as the "non traditional" student. In other words, you're the weirdo...you'll likely be asking questions just so the professor knows you're there (not because you're genuinely interested in what's happening), and they'll all be hoping like hell they never get assigned a group project with you. Because the second they do, it's all three kids this, two dads that, gotta be in NY for a filiming engagement, oh god you guys it's sooooo annoying, I hate that the film crews are here, but what am I to do? also do you wanna buy some of this month's version of snake oil I'm selling?

• Love 17
1 hour ago, Miss Chevious said:

It'll be a miracle if Leah even manages to show up on time for her classes. In my experience, Professors usually start on time and if you're late, it's too bad so sad they go on without you. Once the novelty wears off, it's going to be harder and harder for her to show up for class in a timely manner. I can just hear the excuses now. The cat ate my homework, I overslept, I lost my car keys and so on....

Good point. We see how she can't even manage to be on time when it comes to the girlses.

What is it with Leah posting '&&'...I am stumped as to why there are two ampersand signs constantly in her postings. 

• Love 5
On 8/5/2016 at 8:10 AM, DangerousMinds said:

The weird thing about it is that people should be telling their kids, spouse, mom personally that they love them. Why does the public need to hear about it? 

Don't know why the box is there...

How did Leah even get into nursing school? Is she just getting pre-req's out of the way?

Leah won't be the weirdo.  The main demographic that watches Teen Mom will be sitting to her left and to her right.  They'll all want to be fake friends with her and do group projects with her to whiff some of the Teen Mom fame.  She's also not 40 and going back to school.  

• Love 2

Leah, her brother, Corey, his dad and I think his step mom, all helped out during the floods. They had a write up in the papers because they were so down-to-earth. I think Leah was helping to transport goods from one shelter to another, and Cory and his dad were out there helping to pick people up in boats. Leah's brother was also doing some manual labor type of thing. All of them had links on their social media accounts to give to the Red Cross.

Germy, on the other hand, was trying to help his family get moved. I think it was his grandparents who lost everything, and several other family members also suffered heavy damage. He created a Go Fund Me account to help his family, took a bunch of backlash for it, and I didn't keep up on it.

The news never mentioned MTV filming, so they may have just helped people because they needed it. 

• Love 3

Leah's second day at big girlz school was a success for 2 reasons:

1- she made it there.

2- her hair looked long and fluffy

So, she succeeded and will find something else to do. She's over it. 

(and may I say, if I am wrong, good for her.......but do we really think I am wrong?)

• Love 8
12 hours ago, monicageller said:

Especially when she looks like this:

Screenshot_20170119-115114.jpg

Wow, just wow. I would never have pegged her for 24. She looks more like the single mother of one of the incoming freshman who takes all of her style inspiration from the Real Housewives of Orange County, circa 2009. AND- she's wearing a shit ton of makeup in that pic. I can only imagine how tired and embattled she must look without it.

I would imagine Leah is taking remedial courses right now, that probably don't even count for college credits. That can be a frustrating path for students, spending time, money and energy on classes that don't even count towards credits needed for college graduation. It would take a pretty dedicated student to hike it out, knowing that they could spend a semester or even a year taking classes, and then STILL be at the same spot as the incoming first years the following year. I think Leah might enjoy her big fish small pond notoriety at the campus for a few weeks, and then peter out.

The thing with remedial classes is that I believe it's a lot of daily homework and assignments, which can get tedious, but also forces you to be accountable, and helps you keep up. When (haha, yeah right) Leah gets to the upper level classes where her entire course grade is based on a midterm and a final, she's going to be hosed.

Guys, should we start a betting pool? Just for funsies here at PTV?

• Love 7
3 hours ago, shelley1005 said:

Leah won't be the weirdo.  The main demographic that watches Teen Mom will be sitting to her left and to her right.  They'll all want to be fake friends with her and do group projects with her to whiff some of the Teen Mom fame.  She's also not 40 and going back to school.  

She's not 40 but she definitely looks like it!  Yikes.

• Love 7
48 minutes ago, poopchute said:

She's not 40 but she definitely looks like it!  Yikes.

Yeah, she does. 

It reminds me of a line from Mad Men. The psychologist he was dating spat out at him "you only like the beginnings of things!" That's Leah. She likes babies, the first day of school, being in a new house, feeling she's arrived.  And then it wears off and she's onto the next thing that catches her eye.

• Love 13
14 hours ago, CofCinci said:

I'm all about empowerment through education, even for Leah. Perhaps she'll learn to respect the treatment plans of allied healthy professionals once she recognizes how much effort it takes just to be able to get to the point where you're allowed to accrue expierence. 

Funny how Leah was all gung ho about researching the internet and doing what she could to learn all she can about what to expect about Ali's future. She would tell Cory what she had researched and what could happen to Ali.  I recall watching her as someone who was trying to prepare for the worst while educating herself on what her child would be dealing with in the future. I don't know how much of an influence the people around her have on her, but it seems they impacted her attitude towards Ali's care to some degree. She has one of the best, if not the best, doctors telling her what her child needs, but she, like Cory, has her head in the sand.

Guys, should we start a betting pool? Just for funsies here at PTV?

I give it until December before something happens in Leah's life where she needs to slow down, cut some courses out of her schedule or a new guy comes in her life. Some excuse will pop up.

• Love 4
9 minutes ago, GreatKazu said:

I give it until December before something happens in Leah's life where she needs to slow down, cut some courses out of her schedule or a new guy comes in her life. Some excuse will pop up.

You're giving her a whole year?

Am I the only asshole that has her dropping out by Valentines Day?

Sidebar- who remembers Leah cruising around with Kayla during her 16 and Pregnant eppy, distraught over not having a Valentines day date, and then losing her shit when she found out Corey did have a Valentines Date...at McDonalds?

• Love 12
14 minutes ago, Tatum said:

You're giving her a whole year?

Am I the only asshole that has her dropping out by Valentines Day?

Sidebar- who remembers Leah cruising around with Kayla during her 16 and Pregnant eppy, distraught over not having a Valentines day date, and then losing her shit when she found out Corey did have a Valentines Date...at McDonalds?

I was only going to give her six months. I know, that's still a lot. I don't know what I am thinking. I need coffee!!!  Okay. I give it between six and 12 months. lol

I posted this on the Homecoming episode thread, but here is Jeremy's response to the BS Leah was spewing:

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/teen-mom-2s-jeremy-calvert-slams-ex-leah-messer-for-faking-scenes-w461477

So, to clarify tonight’s episode about me leaving West Virginia and not informing Leah on my travels..” he captioned a video clip of himself elaborating on the situation. “I texted her at 6:42pm and did not get a text message back until 9:38 pm when I was already in Ohio.” 

The pipeline engineer’s decision to take Adalynn came after Messer’s town of Elkview, West Virginia, suffered a devastating flood. While the 16 & Pregnant alum’s family was fine, Calvert’s family home was severely damaged. The young dad — who had been working in South Dakota — had returned home to help his parents in the wake of the flood.

“We’re supposed to get another flash-flood warning, and she’s in another city and I know nothing!” Messer — who finalized her divorce from Calvert in 2015 — shouted. As it appeared on the show, she had previously asked him for better communication. The TV personality claimed that Calvert “lied his way out” of the conversation about why he was being so difficult to reach while he had their child in another state.

• Love 3

Dang it. I've totally got Leah forehead and between the eye lines--which I call my "WTF" lines. Granted, I'm 33, but I'm still having a hard time dealing with it. I also just threw down like $150 for some retinol lotions to help. Maybe if they work I can sell some to Leah and get TM2 famous?

• Love 5

This may be unpopular, but I give Leah a few props for NOT altering her appearance with plastic surgery/injections as most of the others have (although there is speculation that she may have had breast augmentation. If so, good for her for not making it public and showing off her new tits all over social media). People often insult her nose and "thin" lips, but I appreciate "flaws" in someone's appearance and hate that so many women are so quick to go out and "fix" things as soon as they have a little extra $$. Maybe it's because I am older, but back in the day, differences in appearance were more appreciated. Leah's nose and lips look fine to me. Does everyone need to have lip injections to get huge lips?

• Love 10
2 hours ago, GreatKazu said:

“We’re supposed to get another flash-flood warning, and she’s in another city and I know nothing!” 

Leah is also an amateur meteorologist!  Maybe she's like the one Mean Girl who could tell by her breasts when it was already raining.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, DangerousMinds said:

This may be unpopular, but I give Leah a few props for NOT altering her appearance with plastic surgery/injections as most of the others have 

Trust me, I hear you. The Kylie Jenner clones of the world all look alike to me with the frozen botox faces and over inflated lips. I'm all for cosmetic improvements, but when did the trend go from small, subtle tweaks to full on blow up doll? I don't think Leah was an unattractive girl when she was healthy, but the drastic weight loss has aged her by decades.

• Love 15

The only thing about Leah's appearance that gets to me is her attitude about her perceived "hotness". She was relatively cute back in the day but she has always been just above average, mostly because she is thin and blonde. Yet her family and friends treated her like the beauty queen of the Hollar when she had much prettier friends, like Kayla and another HS friend of hers in the early years. I won't mock her thin lips (I'm a thin lipped mama myself) or pointy noise, and I do give her some credit for not turning herself into a noticed, big boobs/ butted Barbie like the other girls. But do feel bemused at the cognitive dissonance between her actual appearance and what she thinks she looks like. In the early years, when she weighed a little more and looked healthier, she could  pass for cute and bubbly. Now she looks ran down. It is pretty sad, really. 

• Love 9
15 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

Trust me, I hear you. The Kylie Jenner clones of the world all look alike to me with the frozen botox faces and over inflated lips. I'm all for cosmetic improvements, but when did the trend go from small, subtle tweaks to full on blow up doll? I don't think Leah was an unattractive girl when she was healthy, but the drastic weight loss has aged her by decades.

how about poor Heidi Montag?  she looks like a grandma hanging on to her youth for dear life and I think she's barely over thirty...

• Love 4
10 hours ago, shelley1005 said:

I agree wholeheartedly about the fake friends thing, but I don't think college freshman are the demographic for teen mom. They may have stayed up past their bedtime when the show was in its prime and they were 12 or 13, but it seems to me like the demographic is probably women in their mid-twenties to mid-thirties. At least that's how it is in my personal experience. I'm 29, and actually the youngest person I know that watches it. there are so many more "hip" shows foe the younger crowd, BUT I'm sure they at least know what teen mom is, and will be catching up on the history really quick as soon as they realize they have some chance to be on MTV. 

• Love 5

I believe Leah hasn't thrown her fake tits out there because she knows she will get negative comments by the people she was referencing to Chasity. She mentioned how people will react to her being late and losing her keys. Leah wasn't only speaking about Cory and what he would likely say for being late. Leah is worried about the viewers out there who have gone after her on social media.

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 4
On January 18, 2017 at 11:28 AM, Mkay said:

Yesterday on Snapchat she took a picture with  the guy on the left and said something like brought security to school, or something to that effect. Why in the crap does she think she needs security? She isn't an A list star!

IMG_9577.PNG

Wait...is that guy in the back right Robbie???

On January 18, 2017 at 3:34 PM, ghoulina said:

FIRST college class? Didn't she already attend college briefly? She's just trolling for men. She'll drop out as soon as she realizes none of the young men at her school are interested in a twice divorced mom and 3 kids who has a history of drug use and infidelity. Or she'll find some scumbag who IS interested, and drop out anyway. 

Leah took more time getting those extensions in than she will probably ever take preparing for class/tests. Sigh. Those extensions are designed for attracting her male classmates (ugh).

• Love 2

I like to imagine a world where she has no child care to worry about for a Wednesday night, some freshman looks at her, figures "Wow, I'm going to totally score with her," she's a soft target, and doesn't realize the inherent indignity of a mom banging a freshman in his dorm room (moms, please imagine doing that...it's gross, right? Wouldn't you almost rather do it in a car? At least there, when you're leaving people don't think you're someone's aunt or the floor's RA), so she does it. Imagine the wreck of a person that poor freshman wakes up to. It'd be like that scene in the Shining where Nicholson sees that drowned old lady who was hot only moments before. 

• Love 7

People might not comment on Leah's looks so much if she didn't take a million selfies. And I'm not even inherently opposed to selfies. But what I really can't stand is people who take selfies and try and make it look as if they're less vain by inventing a reason for them. If you think you look smoking that day, just post a selfie and say, "I love my hair this morning!" It's okay to take a bit of pride in how you look. But don't sit there and post a selfie saying, "I'm going to get school supplies" and then another one a few hours later, "Second day of classes was a success". You CAN make a post about those things without an accompanying picture. I promise. It will be okay. 

• Love 16
22 hours ago, DangerousMinds said:

This may be unpopular, but I give Leah a few props for NOT altering her appearance with plastic surgery/injections as most of the others have (although there is speculation that she may have had breast augmentation. If so, good for her for not making it public and showing off her new tits all over social media). People often insult her nose and "thin" lips, but I appreciate "flaws" in someone's appearance and hate that so many women are so quick to go out and "fix" things as soon as they have a little extra $$. Maybe it's because I am older, but back in the day, differences in appearance were more appreciated. Leah's nose and lips look fine to me. Does everyone need to have lip injections to get huge lips?

The same holds for the guys. I lost count how many times I read all over the internet about Jo having duck lips, and other descriptions. He can't help having the lips he does just like Leah can't control having thin lips. Javi is another who can't help having the lips he does, but they get pointed out.

IMO what is fair for the guys is fair for the girls. As ghoulina pointed out, it is Leah who puts her thin lips out on display. She is advertising lip products. She does the pouty lip look ad nauseum. Jo and Javi are not doing pouty selfies. It is their natural look. If Kylie Jenner can get slammed for her pouty, fake lips, then Leah, who puts her life out there better get used to the comments she receives on her Instagram page Twitter about her thin-lips. Nothing wrong with anyone's lips IMO, but they will get pointed out.

Edited by SPLAIN
  • Love 7

I think the point @DangerousMinds was making was not that it's inappropriate to comment on Leah's appearance, but that some modicum of credit should be given to her for accepting her natural lips/nose despite being made fun of and not rushing to alter it via plastic surgery. Also not jumping on the Kardashian bandwagon standard of beauty.

I watched WAGS on E! (and you guys can't judge my horribly low standards, cause you all watch Teen Mom 2 :)) and it's remarkable how every woman on there, despite her age, ethnicity, location, etc- had the exact same face. Ridiculous.

• Love 7
2 minutes ago, Tatum said:

I think the point @DangerousMinds was making was not that it's inappropriate to comment on Leah's appearance, but that some modicum of credit should be given to her for accepting her natural lips/nose despite being made fun of and not rushing to alter it via plastic surgery. Also not jumping on the Kardashian bandwagon standard of beauty.

I watched WAGS on E! (and you guys can't judge my horribly low standards, cause you all watch Teen Mom 2 :)) and it's remarkable how every woman on there, despite her age, ethnicity, location, etc- had the exact same face. Ridiculous.

Id' give her that much credit too...if she didn't have a secret boob job already.

• Love 4
21 minutes ago, Uncle JUICE said:

Id' give her that much credit too...if she didn't have a secret boob job already.

This x100.

I agree with DangerousMinds opinion, my particular comment was more in response to this:

People often insult her nose and "thin" lips, but I appreciate "flaws" in someone's appearance

Javi and Jo also have their own unique look. I appreciate their natural look, but that didn't stop me from snarking on them either.  Not sure if the comment was directed at us or people in general. The participants are all fair game. Their (Javi and Jo) looks are due to their ethnicity.  Whether it is natural or plastic surgery, fair game.  I can appreciate the differences as well in people. I am so sick to see every girl out there looking the same. But then, I look back to the days when Twiggy (Google her if you must) when it seemed every girl was copying her look. The spider eye look with the mascara and eyeliner look.  As the years passed, it became the Farrah Fawcett look. My gosh, how many girls (including myself) went out and got that hairstyle.. The Dorothy Hamill hairstyle. The very thin look. Today, it is the curvy and big butt look. As Kail about that.  It is the trend currently for the girls to have pouty lips. I am thankful that my naturally big lips are so popular. Back when I was growing up, I was sometimes made fun of for having lips that weren't thin.

Edited by SPLAIN
  • Love 2
25 minutes ago, Uncle JUICE said:

Is it that secret? It looks like an early 90s job to me so I am guessing she didn't pay top dollar for it.

• Love 2
42 minutes ago, Tatum said:

Yes, you got it. I don't necessarily have a problem with people making fun of others' looks now and again, but I do have issues with those who think "thin" lips or an unusual nose is something that needs to be "fixed." I thought Farrah had a great look before all of the plastic surgery. There was absolutely nothing wrong with her old nose (or any other body parts. Just her personality). I do give Leah a small amount of props for being OK posing with the "thin" lips she has and not getting some kind of filler. 

12 minutes ago, Tatum said:

Is it that secret? It looks like an early 90s job to me so I am guessing she didn't pay top dollar for it.

But she is different from most of the other girls who had them done (Maci, Farrah, Jenelle, Kail) and made sure everyone knew about it! Posing with their tits out at every turn. Disgusting.

Edited by DangerousMinds
  • Love 2
18 minutes ago, DangerousMinds said:

But she is different from most of the other girls who had them done (Maci, Farrah, Jenelle, Kail) and made sure everyone knew about it! Posing with their tits out at every turn. Disgusting.

Well, I think part of the reason is that Leah doesn't want people to know she's gotten it done.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Tatum said:

Well, I think part of the reason is that Leah doesn't want people to know she's gotten it done.

That is what I came here to post.

Leah hides her implants to avoid backlash from the people who go specifically to her social media pages to lash out at her. We know Leah has expressed numerous times how she hates what "people" think of her and how they perceive her. She will do anything and everything to hide her indiscretions, her offenses, her addiction problem, she points, deflects, and puts blame heavily on Cory and Jeremy without taking ownership of any kind for what she does. She has even begged and slammed MTV to edit out certain scenes and to stop highlighting her in a bad way. 

Leah gets no gold stars or a pat on the back for not exposing her plastic titties out there simply because she doesn't want the world to know she paid for them. Imagine if she did? Leah would never hear the end of it. Rightfully so. She brings it on herself and it is well-deserved.

Leah's nose needs fixing? Where was that? On her social media page?

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, DangerousMinds said:

Yes, you got it. I don't necessarily have a problem with people making fun of others' looks now and again, but I do have issues with those who think "thin" lips or an unusual nose is something that needs to be "fixed." I thought Farrah had a great look before all of the plastic surgery. There was absolutely nothing wrong with her old nose (or any other body parts. Just her personality). I do give Leah a small amount of props for being OK posing with the "thin" lips she has and not getting some kind of filler. 

I also give her small props.  I think being in the public eye and the natural consequence of having your looks up and down critiqued and made fun of is something that can be incredibly difficult.  The fact that Leah thinks she is hot is not a bad thing IMO.  Instead of finding a million reasons to agree with the online bashers, she shows love and pride in her appearance.    

I feel somewhat the same about Cate.  Cate clearly feels shame about her weight, however she also puts herself out there and doesn't hide.  I can't imagine how hard it must be for Cate to see how almost every person who comes at her does it with a side of fat shaming.  Actually, I can imagine it, but on a much smaller scale.  I've been fat and I've been thin.  When I am fat and someone doesn't like something I did or said, it's almost always coupled with you fat bitch, you heiffer, go back to the buffet table.  

I think the girls who get that shit aka all of them and don't go running to get themselves cut up on the regular....they get props from me, of the small variety.  It's one of the bi-products of the show they signed up for and most knew it going in or for sure know it now, but I still give props.

• Love 3

So I found this article interesting if it's true: http://www.theashleysrealityroundup.com/2017/01/20/exclusive-teen-mom-2-star-jeremy-calvert-answers-questions-about-his-engagement-mtv-leah-messer/ 

if you don't feel like reading the whole thing, one of the questions the Ashley asks Jeremy is about his relationship with the twins, I know it's been commented here how he has seemed cold towards them... and here his answer is that Leah does not want him involved with them because it'll be "confusing" to them.  To be honest I had noticed the coldness, and it made me sad for the twins sake, but I hadn't really considered that it was because Leah asked for it... funny how that little fact hasn't been mentioned on the show. It makes me mad... now Leah doesn't want to confuse the girlses!? What about when she was forcing them to say they loved him when they barely knew him!? I think it's more confusing at this point to have to keep distance, it makes him seem like an ass to the girls, and you know Leah doesn't help the situation, I'm sure if/when the twins ask why Jeremy isn't talking to them instead of saying "I asked him not to" Leah is probably saying that he doesn't care about them anymore but she's their mommy and she'll always be there. 

I also like how the show glossed over his reason for taking them to Ohio during the flood... he didn't have running water. Granted I do think more effort could have been made just to keep her in the loop of where they were, I don't really blame him... if he said he didn't have running water, I bet Leah would have said he had to bring Addie back or something. 

1 minute ago, Mkay said:

Bahahaha we were writing at the same time about this!

• Love 13

Thanks for sharing the info about Germy. I didn't really think of the flood at the time. I still think it would have been better to make a call vs a text. But taking your child to another state because there are family/flood issues is a whole lot different than going for fun/just because. Leah has to overdramatize everything. 

I already suspected she was behind his aloofness with the kids. If Leah doesn't want the girlses confused, try not hoping from dick to dick to dick. 

• Love 10

But the thing is, it is Jeremy's time. Do we believe Leah has told Jeremy about every single thing she did with Addie when she had her for her visitation time? Was Leah honest about Addie and her wandering around town or did the police have to tell Jeremy? My thing is, whoever has the child for their visitation, if a parent wants to drive two hours away for the weekend, so be it. It isn't as if Jeremy took Addie on a flight to Florida where I think that is something to mention. This is all about Leah being in control. It is similar to Kail and her shenanigans. The constant need to control every little thing just to be a prick. Leah has been on Jeremy's ass to spend quality time with his kid on the phone. When he finally gets her for visitation for the weekend, she has to find something to fight about.

I saw a lot of this crap happen back when I worked for a family law attorney. Monday morning my voicemail box would be filled with parents griping and complaining about not knowing their kid was taken to Six Flags three hours away by the other parent. They bitched about how their kid was taken to visit the other grandparents who lived six hours away.  Unless you get every little thing put in writing, and believe me, there were some outrageous things people expected to have written down, there is always going to be a time when you as a parent will just have to stop the bullshit and let the parent be a parent and stop being a nitpicking bitch/asshole.

• Love 14
8 minutes ago, GreatKazu said:

But the thing is, it is Jeremy's time. Do we believe Leah has told Jeremy about every single thing she did with Addie when she had her for her visitation time? Was Leah honest about Addie and her wandering around town or did the police have to tell Jeremy? My thing is, whoever has the child for their visitation, if a parent wants to drive two hours away for the weekend, so be it. It isn't as if Jeremy took Addie on a flight to Florida where I think that is something to mention. This is all about Leah being in control. It is similar to Kail and her shenanigans. The constant need to control every little thing just to be a prick. Leah has been on Jeremy's ass to spend quality time with his kid on the phone. When he finally gets her for visitation for the weekend, she has to find something to fight about.

I saw a lot of this crap happen back when I worked for a family law attorney. Monday morning my voicemail box would be filled with parents griping and complaining about not knowing their kid was taken to Six Flags three hours away by the other parent. They bitched about how their kid was taken to visit the other grandparents who lived six hours away.  Unless you get every little thing put in writing, and believe me, there were some outrageous things people expected to have written down, there is always going to be a time when you as a parent will just have to stop the bullshit and let the parent be a parent and stop being a nitpicking bitch/asshole.

I knew that was you in the courtroom when the judge was lecturing me! I used to be Leah (actually worse to be honest) and the presiding judge let me have it when I was demanding two phone calls a day when her Dad had her for visitation. Looking back now I'm terribly embarrassed because he's an awesome Dad (and Grandpa) but I certainly made life difficult. I wish Leah could see the trouble she's causing for everyone, including herself. 

• Love 9

I agree that Leah is different from the other girls in that regard - she hasn't had work done and she doesn't seem to be caught up in all the glitz and glamour and bullshit that comes with being a star, either. I never see her at any of those MTV Award shows on the red carpet or any of those other things. She seems content to just film, take her MTV check and keep living life. She hasn't forgotten where she came from. That's probably both a good and a bad thing, as it seems like she's also content to immerse herself in the white trash drama/culture. 

• Love 7
17 minutes ago, AmyFarrahFowler said:

I knew that was you in the courtroom when the judge was lecturing me! I used to be Leah (actually worse to be honest) and the presiding judge let me have it when I was demanding two phone calls a day when her Dad had her for visitation. Looking back now I'm terribly embarrassed because he's an awesome Dad (and Grandpa) but I certainly made life difficult. I wish Leah could see the trouble she's causing for everyone, including herself. 

I applaud you. :-)

Sometimes it takes someone to point out our behaviors. I am so happy that you made the change and that your daughter has a wonderful father.

11 minutes ago, SheTalksShit said:

I agree that Leah is different from the other girls in that regard - she hasn't had work done and she doesn't seem to be caught up in all the glitz and glamour and bullshit that comes with being a star, either. I never see her at any of those MTV Award shows on the red carpet or any of those other things. She seems content to just film, take her MTV check and keep living life. She hasn't forgotten where she came from. That's probably both a good and a bad thing, as it seems like she's also content to immerse herself in the white trash drama/culture. 

FYI the girls don't get their trips paid for by MTV when it comes to awards shows. They merely get tickets for the events. Perhaps Leah didn't want to have to pay for such a trip out of her own pocket.

Leah does have breast implants.

http://www.inquisitr.com/2313800/kailyn-lowry-chelsea-houska-leah-messer-jenelle-evans-invited-to-mtv-vmas-but-were-their-boyfriends-included/

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, SheTalksShit said:

She also seems the most uncomfortable at the reunions, IMO. The other three seem glad to be there, but Leah is frail and out of place. I do kind of wish she would attend more events so she would become comfortable with new things. She probably does have some sort of anxiety, but I don't believe for a minute that it's behind 100% of her problems. What I do believe is that she uses it as an excuse whenever she can. 

• Love 2
18 hours ago, GreatKazu said:

Oh, hell no. And, lets not forget when Leah went to not-rehab the first time. Dawn wanted to take the girlses to visit her on Mother's Day but wouldn't tell Corey where she was. Corey saying he wasn't comfortable with the idea of his kids getting on a plane to some unknown destination was spun by Dawn into him saying he wasn't going to let her see them at all when she got out. 

• Love 8

That's so true! I had forgotten about that, I guess moms are the only ones who must know where their kids are at all times, funny how she knew when the sheriff found Addie wondering outside. 

I don't know the technicalities of custody agreements, so I'm open to being wrong on this, but I feel like unless there is proof of neglect or abuse that the parent who has the child at the time is ok to go where they please within reason. It sounds like the trip to Ohio was a 2-3 hour drive meaning it could be done easily as an overnight trip, which I would consider reasonable, then coupled with the fact that there was a natural disaster in their area, why wouldn't Jeremy be authorized to take her to a safer area. Also, given the flooding situation, my guess is that Jeremy didn't have all day to back and forth with possum queen, so I don't know that I believe Jeremy did anything wrong. I'll be honest I would be mad if I didn't know where my child was, I'd like at least a courtesy call... but I don't know that I'd be entitled to it. It sounds like Leah is hard to get ahold of between her screening calls, and her phone dying... so I'll also add if my child was out of my custody for a period of time you would have no problem reaching me, my phone would be charged and I'd answer every call/text from the person who has my child on the first ring.

• Love 9
On 1/20/2017 at 5:49 PM, monicageller said:

Okay, who called it? I can't remember if it was this thread or another one, but the other day somebody said Leah would be one of the best TM/TM2 bets to peddle weight loss tea, and today we have:

Am I wrong, or is she basically broadcasting that this tea basically makes her take shits all day? 

Actually, don't correct me if I'm wrong. I find her constantly on the verge of shitting herself too funny to let go of. 

• Love 7

Leah could make a lot of money with her MLM products but she won't because she's lazy.  And "celebrities" should have an easier time at it and for her to fail at all of  them says a lot.  Those things are a lot of work if you want to be successful. 

• Love 4

She took the Snap because the first part of a MLM is to make money for yourself and the next step of the pyramid is to get people selling under you.  She wants to show she made money and then she'll get her lemmings working for her in no time.  

• Love 4