Type keyword(s) to search

Jesus God, Leah!!

• Start Topic

She'll drop out after one semester. College isn't like high school where they push you through because it costs taxpayer money to have a student repeat a grade. Leah's probably only going to school because someone told her that's where the boys are. 

• Love 15

I really hope that Leah actually completes the course, if only for the As.  For the girlses who are growing up where success comes from likes and followers it would be good for them for their mom to show them the value of education.  I believe that Corey said he would like to see the girlses go to college but Leah couldn't even be bothered to get them on school on time and awake (midnight dinner anyone??). 

But I have to say that I don't see it happening. Leah has consistently shown that when the going gets tough, she runs off to Mama Dawn screeching about mean haterz and how difficult her life is.  I don't think she has ever actually overcome a problem on her own or completed anything. Or she will be pregnant within the year and will use that as an excuse for "taking time off" and then the subsequent custody fight will take up all her time as she ignores another A while bitching to someone on the phone. 

• Love 6

The only "A's" Leah is going to see while attending college are the three sitting at home. As for sticking with something, her previous track record ain't so great, so don't bet on her finishing. The only things she ever finishes are her pillses, cigarettes and bottles of Mountain Dew.

• Love 5

As I mentioned somewhere, when WV voted to legalize gambling, it included a fund for college. All residents who have a certain grade point average get a scholarship towards their tuition. She will have to keep a certain GPA to continue to receive the scholarship, but that law would have allowed her admittance at a lower GPA or SAT than a non-resident, and the entrance statistics may make the college look like it is a piece of shit school, but no, I don't think that it is. 

I'll be surprised if she completes a full year, but applaud her for taking the first step. 

• Love 2
On 11/23/2016 at 11:32 AM, Snarky McSnarky said:

Taking a page from Kail's book and attending a HBCU.  I sincerely hope she sticks it out and graduates.

On 11/23/2016 at 3:06 PM, DangerousMinds said:

I am not sure how race is in any way relevant here.

I could be wrong, but maybe Leah is seeking to find another black boyfriend? Just a guess.

Leah looks hideous in the picture with the acceptance letter. 

I didn't realize WV had a historically black university...seems weird when the percentage of black people in WV is so extremely low. 

Edit: today the vast majority of students at WVSU are white, as is the state of WV in general. I'm a demography nerd but in case anyone cares: http://www.blackpast.org/aah/west-virginia-state-university-1891

Edited by Rebecca
  • Love 3

I wonder if perhaps, the rumors are true that the show is done after the installment in January, and Leah thinks just starting college can be her "success story." She can crow on and on about how she overcame adversity to go to college, and then when the cameras are gone, she thinks no one will notice if she doesn't graduate. 

• Love 5

Ok I just watched the trailer for the new season. Leah looks like a crackhead. She's emaciated, wrinkly, aged far beyond her years, looking strung out, and frankly, it looks like she should be hanging outside a methadone clinic. She doesn't look well.

• Love 8
1 hour ago, ghoulina said:

Why is the new season starting on my birthday? Why??? These girls are not the present I was hoping for!

I'm bringing icingggg! You got a table we can eat em straight outta the can at?

Edited by TonAmi
  • Love 16
19 hours ago, TonAmi said:

Ok I just watched the trailer for the new season. Leah looks like a crackhead. She's emaciated, wrinkly, aged far beyond her years, looking strung out, and frankly, it looks like she should be hanging outside a methadone clinic. She doesn't look well.

I thought I was the only one!!! Most of the FB comments are about how amazing she looks. 

• Love 6
On 12/1/2016 at 1:11 PM, FairyDusted said:

This thread just made my day! I watched behind the scenes this morning. WOWZA! She's 24 now can we make a change on the name of her thread? She's Due for many reasons.

HA! Nice reference to Mr TR Dues there! 

• Love 2

Reading Leah was accepted into ANY institute of learning makes me think of that Family Guy cut-away:

First Guy: So, my son got into DeVry

Second Guy: What did he do? Open the door?

------

Wasn't Leah's sister's baby due by now?

• Love 5
1 hour ago, ktwo said:

Camillia Raelynn.

Sigh.

Let me guess, they call her Cami Rae.

For the record I think Camille or Camilla are pretty names, but Camillia paired with Raelynn? They might as well install a stripper pole in her nursery now.

• Love 10
3 hours ago, BitterApple said:

Let me guess, they call her Cami Rae.

For the record I think Camille or Camilla are pretty names, but Camillia paired with Raelynn? They might as well install a stripper pole in her nursery now.

I know, right? love Camille, Camilla is OK and I could even get behind Camellia, a flower my grandfather was famous for growing. Camillia is just no.

• Love 3

I was just checking my DVR schedule an something new is listed for Monday 12/12. "Weekend at Corey's"  The description says Gary, Tyler, Jo, Nathan, and Adam are going to be involved. 

Do we know what this is and I've just missed it?

• Love 2
3 hours ago, MissMel said:

I was just checking my DVR schedule an something new is listed for Monday 12/12. "Weekend at Corey's"  The description says Gary, Tyler, Jo, Nathan, and Adam are going to be involved. 

Nice! Thanks for the heads up!

• Love 2
3 hours ago, MissMel said:

I certainly hope it isn't like Weekend at Bernie's!  Unless it is Weekend at Adam's...

• Love 7
5 hours ago, MissMel said:

Are you serious? I never want to see Nathan's face again. 

But it should be fun. 

• Love 1
8 hours ago, MissMel said:

I remember a couple of months ago I saw a picture on either Instagram or Snapchat of all these guys sitting around a table and I thought it was strange. It'll be interesting to see what it's about!

• Love 4

I didn't see anyone else mention it, so I'll bring the lunchables for the party!

Anyone mind if I bring Ravioli? For sure we need Mountain Dew.

Here is how Weekend at Cory's came about with a "peak preview":http://www.mtv.com/news/2960392/teen-mom-2-weekend-at-corey-sneak-peek/

This is the photo that was floating around back in June before we knew about this special:

8xsmqx.jpg

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 3
18 hours ago, Elizabeth9 said:

I had a dream Leah and her family were staying at my house and she was stealing the girlses Adderall.  iDK if they're on Adderall, but they were in this dream?

If they were prescribed Addedall, there's no doubt in my mind Leah would steal it.....your dream sounds legit.

• Love 3