Type keyword(s) to search

Jesus God, Leah!!

• Start Topic

I'm pretty sure I read somewhere that "minor characters" such as original dads' girlfriends (Vee, Dalis, etc.) casual boyfriends (Simon Saran-Wrap, for example) and friends are paid $1500 per episode. I could be wrong, of course. 

• Love 1

I have a few questions about Leah, what ever happen to Beauty School? I remember when one season ended she talked about becoming a hair dresser and even started an illegal salon. No more mention of that?

Also what happen with Leah taking money from the twins trust fund? No follow-up?

• Love 2

They had to close the Gloss Store.  It was pretty much illegal.  She bought those tanning beds at one point and never opened her tanning salon.  Her next venture was Mary Kay.  hahaha  Nursing school, cosmetology, dental asst......  She starts all kinds of things and then you never hear of it again.

• Love 3

I vaguely remember the salon and Mary Kay.  It's strange but originally I used to think she was very attractive- kind of low end and trashy but attractve. Either age has not loved her or her persona has really effected the looks but  I don't find her attractive at all and in fact, way trashier than before.

Cory and Miranda have totally grown on me over time.

• Love 1

Drugs age people. Leah is already very thin, so I think that combined with drug use has aged her harder than normal. It's not like she's covered in wrinkles- but she just looks tired. 

Also, I think part of Leah's initial attractiveness was keeping herself done up nicely. She then went crazy with the hair and now she's just basically given up and looks like a drowned rat all the time. 

• Love 4

In the beginning, Leah was fresh-faced, youthful and natural looking, which imo really raised her average appearance up a bit. Her unhealthy lifestyle has really screwed up her looks, which really must mess with her self-esteem because she was used to being a big fish in her small WV pond and now she probably can't even compete with the young women around there anymore.

• Love 1

Drugs age people. Leah is already very thin, so I think that combined with drug use has aged her harder than normal. It's not like she's covered in wrinkles- but she just looks tired. 

Also, I think part of Leah's initial attractiveness was keeping herself done up nicely. She then went crazy with the hair and now she's just basically given up and looks like a drowned rat all the time. 

Calling it now...

Leah will look like Barb in 10 years.

• Love 3

In the beginning, Leah was fresh-faced, youthful and natural looking, which imo really raised her average appearance up a bit. Her unhealthy lifestyle has really screwed up her looks, which really must mess with her self-esteem because she was used to being a big fish in her small WV pond and now she probably can't even compete with the young women around there anymore.

No joke last episode I was trying to figure out who she reminded me of and I decided my son's teacher. She's a GRANDMOTHER. She is a young grandmother (early to mid 40s) but still has 20 years on Leah.

Leah was my favorite a very long time ago. Then it just went to crap and so did she. Now I want to slap her with some bacon sometimes! Hahaha I can hardly stand her now.

• Love 5

I'm pretty sure I read somewhere that "minor characters" such as original dads' girlfriends (Vee, Dalis, etc.) casual boyfriends (Simon Saran-Wrap, for example) and friends are paid $1500 per episode. I could be wrong, of course. 

$1500 an episode?

Hey TM girls - I am available to be your "friend" if you need someone to ask you "how do you feel about that?' or "what's going on with the custody situation/child support/etc?"

• Love 14

$1500 an episode?

Hey TM girls - I am available to be your "friend" if you need someone to ask you "how do you feel about that?' or "what's going on with the custody situation/child support/etc?"

Hmm. I'm going to ask you a few questions. Please answer truthfully. Do you have:

1. unlimited free time at all times of day?

2. a particularly methy face?

3. the ability to sit in another room eating ice cream while a crying, potentially sick baby is left unattended in an adjacent room?

4. the ability to blow smoke up a criminal and/or drug addict's ass?

5. a valid drivers license?

If you answered no to any of these questions, I'm sorry MyPeopleAreNordic. You're not a good fit for the Friend of Teen Mom Program. Go home.

• Love 12

I believe it is $1500 per SEASON that the minor players get paid. It was Jenelle"s ex husband who I think went to the online gossip sites and showed his MTV check for the season. Or, he posted it on Twitter and the gossip sites picked it up. Either way, he mentioned what a pitiful amount that was to be paid for having to deal with the drama.

• Love 1

$1500 an episode?

Don't forget to start the set-up question with, "So..." to make sure it doesn't sound staged at all....

I believe it is $1500 per SEASON that the minor players get paid. It was Jenelle"s ex husband who I think went to the online gossip sites and showed his MTV check for the season. Or, he posted it on Twitter and the gossip sites picked it up. Either way, he mentioned what a pitiful amount that was to be paid for having to deal with the drama.

Was he even in it? I don't remember him being arrested at all.

• Love 3
(edited)

Wouldn't it be great to stand by your car for 5 seconds, say fuck all and get paid $1500 for the whole season? I could do that! 

ETA: That was ONE episode, though, so we still don't know if it's $1500 per season or episode. lol

Edited by Katt
It also helps to have:

Multiple baby daddies
A criminal record of your own
Nothing else to do all day
No prior knowledge of child care or human development

And if you're willing to throw down over a hoodie, you're gold!

• Love 3
(edited)

Just Googled. It was Gary, Jenelle's ex, who made several appearances (according to what I just read) and he received $1500 for the season. He mentions that is the amount the boyfriends and friends receive for an entire season if they appeared here and there. I wish I could link that article. I was not able to.

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 1

Just Googled. It was Gary, Jenelle's ex, who made several appearances (according to what I just read) and he received $1500 for the season. He mentions that is the amount the boyfriends and friends receive for an entire season if they appeared here and there. I wish I could link that article. I was not able to.

I wonder if they get paid just having their name mentioned? Courtland would have a good, I dunno, $4500 by now? :-)

According to my guide the episode that will air on the 18th is titled "Hindsight" and it reads "Leah considers getting back with Jeremy."

LOL Will we see Jeremy laughing as Leah tells him she wants him back?

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 9

Cory is a great father. Leah really lucked out on him. A guy she met on the first day, slept with in the back of his truck , and still stayed, tried to even make their relationship work for their two daughters. Leah should realize how lucky she is.

• Love 9

Cory is a great father. Leah really lucked out on him. A guy she met on the first day, slept with in the back of his truck , and still stayed, tried to even make their relationship work for their two daughters. Leah should realize how lucky she is.

She sure should. But, she's too ignorant to realize that people have to go to work to earn a living to provide for their families. She had two kids and wanted to be a SAHM but she wanted Corey to be there 24/7, too. When he took a better job to earn a better living, she cheated on him. Lather, rinse, repeat with Germy. Like I said a couple days ago, she still behaves like a 16 year old. You'd think she'd realize that she's a grown up now with 3 kids and needs to act like one.

• Love 6

In the clip for tonight's show when Leah is driving (while distracted, ugh) is the book title "All you Need is Love"? - I think there are lots of other books that would suit you better, Leah!

• Love 2

Leah wants to rekindle the bacon romance with Germy while living with T. R. Dues? It seems Leah has kept with her pattern of seeking out one guy while living with another. As others keep posting, lather, rinse, repeat.

Same ol' shit. I think Leah needs sex rehab. lol

• Love 2

I honestly can't see Germy wanting to rekindle anything with her. He looked like he wanted to run out of there when he dropped Addy off. It's Leah's 16 year old's mentality working overtime again. Thinking if she takes a shower, slathers on some Mary Kay and lets Germy know he can hit it, he'll be unable to resist her charm and want to play house with her again.

• Love 3

I don't even think it's about sex with Leah. I think she equates sex with not just love, but mostly with validation. It makes her feel better about herself. She is very insecure. Cory was working long hours, exhausted, and their sex life took a dip - so she automatically assumes something is wrong. I think this a pattern in all of her relationships. When it gets to the point where couples are more relaxed and not pouncing on each other every day, she starts to worry and goes back to a familiar dick to reassure her.

• Love 4

I don't even think it's about sex with Leah. I think she equates sex with not just love, but mostly with validation. It makes her feel better about herself. She is very insecure. Cory was working long hours, exhausted, and their sex life took a dip - so she automatically assumes something is wrong. I think this a pattern in all of her relationships. When it gets to the point where couples are more relaxed and not pouncing on each other every day, she starts to worry and goes back to a familiar dick to reassure her.

I also think Mama Dawn (and others) probably told her that if she didn't keep her man happy in the bedroom, he'd go get it somewhere else. So, Corey comes home after working a 12 hour day to a filthy house, unkempt kids and a can of ravioli for dinner and just wants to go to sleep. Leah, in her infinite wisdom, thinks that means he's getting some on the side. So, she figures if he's doing it, she will too and calls Robbie. She's an ignorant, bottomless pit of need and even if a guy was home 24/7 catering to her, it wouldn't be enough.

• Love 10

I don't even think "hardly ever" was a good excuse, it only takes one time for it to have terrible consequences, but I guess that kind of thinking requires logic. I bet if she were to get in an accident she would blame the person who texted her. I know MTV tries not to get too involved, but I feel like this is a case that could potentially be life threatening... And not even just Leah, they all drive with a phone in their hand. I know its hard we are all (myself included) dependent on our phones and answering a text or even just reading one is really tempting, I started leaving my phone in my purse in the back seat, thanks to Bluetooth if I get a call I can still answer hands free, but if there is a reason that isn't enough it forces me to pull over or wait until I get home.

• Love 3

Isn't it shocking that nothing used to be so incredibly urgent that we had to know about it RIGHT.THIS.SECOND while driving?  I bet these girls would be so surprised to learn about answering machines, voicemail, and pay phones (for when something really was pretty urgent).

• Love 6

Isn't it shocking that nothing used to be so incredibly urgent that we had to know about it RIGHT.THIS.SECOND while driving?  I bet these girls would be so surprised to learn about answering machines, voicemail, and pay phones (for when something really was pretty urgent).

Preach! I'm old but I have a cell phone and I know how to use it. It stays in my purse while I'm driving because there is nothing so important that I have to address it immediately. In Leah's case, if she's texting with her dealer, that is an emergency in her mind. But, she's probably looking at twitter or instagram to see if anyone new has called Corey an asshole.

• Love 3

So Leah gets her kids up and ready in 15 minutes!!!! Forget breakfast. Those girls barely have time to piss and brush their teeth.

New episode tonight!!!! I saw an ad during this episode. My DVR didn't mark it. Check Ya'lls Preverts! 

• Love 4

Leah is getting shredded all over the internet for her repeat texting and driving performance and for calling Ali a liar for ratting her out. I can't wait to see what lameass excuse she'll come up with this time.

• Love 2

Leah is getting shredded all over the internet for her repeat texting and driving performance and for calling Ali a liar for ratting her out. I can't wait to see what lameass excuse she'll come up with this time.

And she said to wait for this episode last time she was being called out lol.
  • Love 4

Preach! I'm old but I have a cell phone and I know how to use it. It stays in my purse while I'm driving because there is nothing so important that I have to address it immediately. In Leah's case, if she's texting with her dealer, that is an emergency in her mind. But, she's probably looking at twitter or instagram to see if anyone new has called Corey an asshole.

I'm the same way with the cell phone. I live in Vegas where the accident rate and amount of pedestrian fatalities is insane. As a result I'm crazy paranoid about paying attention while I'm driving. When I see Leah texting and turning around, I literally feel my chest tighten. I think God is looking out for those girls, because it's a miracle Leah hasn't driven off the side of a cliff.

• Love 2

I wonder if part of her need to have her man at home is to "help her." She's certainly overwhelmed with child care and keeping it together, even before the pillses.

Yes, Leah is super, super lazy and always has been. She wants to be a stay at home mom with a full time nanny and full time housekeeper. Basically, while she does enjoy her kids' company (ahem, JENELLE) she wants to reserve the right to go do her own thing whenever it suits her. In the early days, before the TM2 checks were pouring in, she had to do a lot of the work herself which is why she always wanted her SO at home to help.

She's so stupid. She could have easily afforded professional help before things got so bad, but she refused because she didn't want to be judged for being a stay at home mom with a nanny. So, she just kept doing a shitty job and then taking pills to deal with the stress of how in over her head she was. It kind of reminds me of an old South Park episode where Mr. Garrison is getting a nose job, and tells the plastic surgeon, I was a little embarrassed to admit I was going to be absent for a days due to getting plastic surgery, so I told everyone I had herpes. Leah is the same- she was too proud to admit she needed professional help, so her shitty, neglectful, downright dangerous parenting choices are available for the world to see.

• Love 4

I'm the same way with the cell phone. I live in Vegas where the accident rate and amount of pedestrian fatalities is insane. As a result I'm crazy paranoid about paying attention while I'm driving. When I see Leah texting and turning around, I literally feel my chest tighten. I think God is looking out for those girls, because it's a miracle Leah hasn't driven off the side of a cliff.

Actually, Leah has crashed into a tree. There was an article about her smoking while pregnant. The crash story was mentioned in the article. She crashed her new car. Chances are Leah was on her phone.

• Love 2

Actually, Leah has crashed into a tree. There was an article about her smoking while pregnant. The crash story was mentioned in the article. She crashed her new car. Chances are Leah was on her phone.

Wow, I can't believe I didn't know about that. You'd think that would've been a lesson for her, but apparently not.

• Love 2

Wow, I can't believe I didn't know about that. You'd think that would've been a lesson for her, but apparently not.

Well, you know it was Corey's fault that she crashed into a tree. He was giving her anxiety so she had to text Chasity or her sister and tell them how upset she was. Ain't no damn lesson to be learned thar! If Corey would just stop downgrading her, she wouldn't need to be on her phone 24/7 defending herself.

• Love 8