Type keyword(s) to search

Farrah

• Start Topic

39 minutes ago, guilfoyleatpp said:

Stern, man.  When he was at the top of his game, he was the top. Loved that guy. 

Mister & I were in our early 20s & we had a party on a  New Years' Eve before any of the Teen Moms were born, where we charged our friends (times were tough!!!)  their share of Howard Stern's PPV New Year's Eve special (we were the only ones who had our own place at the time), beer and cold cuts.  LOL haven't thought of that forever...

Mister recorded it on a VHS tape, which I lent to an old coworker twenty years later.  Completely forgot about it and lost touch w/said coworker...gone forever.

• Love 5
(edited)

It reads as if Deb is clarifying what went down during that fight where she was arrested, charged, and eventually pled guilty to a reduced charge of assault on Farrah. Someone mentioned in that tweet how Deb beat up Farrah. Deb is responding by saying Farrah beat her up. Something I believe happened, btw. 

Stern, man.  When he was at the top of his game, he was the top. Loved that guy. 

I still enjoy hearing him. I listen to him on Sirius. I miss the old days, though. Anyone else remember his tv show back in the late 1980s? 

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 3
7 hours ago, teapot said:

Mister & I were in our early 20s & we had a party on a  New Years' Eve before any of the Teen Moms were born, where we charged our friends (times were tough!!!)  their share of Howard Stern's PPV New Year's Eve special (we were the only ones who had our own place at the time), beer and cold cuts.  LOL haven't thought of that forever...

Mister recorded it on a VHS tape, which I lent to an old coworker twenty years later.  Completely forgot about it and lost touch w/said coworker...gone forever.

I remember that NYE! It was $30-40 but worth every penny. Good times.

• Love 1
(edited)

The problem is Farrah is a lying liar that lies and Debra is the lying liar that lies, who gave birth to her.  Neither are dependable or reliable sources for the truth.

Does anyone remember an old episode where Debra was talking to one of Farrah's dates with baby Sophia on her lap and she smugly told the guy that they were a Christian household that does not believe in premarital sex?

Edited by qtpye
  • Love 16
On ‎5‎/‎18‎/‎2017 at 11:45 AM, qtpye said:

The problem is Farrah is a lying liar that lies and Debra is the lying liar that lies, who gave birth to her.  Neither are dependable or reliable sources for the truth.

Except in that instance it was an outsider who implied Farrah was more than just a victim in that assault. He was the D.A. and he sat there telling Farrah how Deb wasn't the only one at fault. That was the clincher right there. It is a known fact those two are liars and they can't be believed which is why I don't believe Farrah's abuse claims. 

• Love 5
On 5/18/2017 at 11:45 AM, qtpye said:

Does anyone remember an old episode where Debra was talking to one of Farrah's dates with baby Sophia on her lap and she smugly told the guy that they were a Christian household that does not believe in premarital sex?

I totally remember that.  That was hilarious.

Also, I just used that phrase "lying liar who lies" about Debz in the marriage bootcamp thread.  And then I read it here...and you wrote it yesterday.  So weird.

• Love 5

We owe that liar thing to The Real Housewives of the OC. Also ROSEANNE is rebooting. ALLLL roads lead to Lanford. I'll be waiting at the Lobo. Last night I swear I saw Micheal grab Kendras ass! Debra is an ass. Selfish was fitting.

• Love 6
(edited)
1 minute ago, FairyDusted said:

We owe that liar thing to The Real Housewives of the OC. Also ROSEANNE is rebooting. ALLLL roads lead to Lanford. I'll be waiting at the Lobo. Last night I swear I saw Micheal grab Kendras ass! Debra is an ass. Selfish was fitting.

I thought "Lying Liar who Lies" was an Al Franken thing.  Now I must research.

ETA: I had no idea the origins of this phrase were so convoluted.  Supernatural? One Tree Hill?  Crazy.

Edited by guilfoyleatpp
  • Love 3

From the website of Sophia Laurent Children's Boutique.  Not sure if it is written by Farrah or Sophia:

Sophia Laurent is the owner of this celebrity children's boutique, at age 7 Sophia loves to shop and create for exclusives and awesome toys, clothing and accessories for boys and girls from new born to 12. Sophia was born on MTV Network and her shows continue to be on the network in many other countries Poland, Canada, United Kingdom's, Africa and much more. Sophia hopes to open more Sophia Laurent boutiques world wide. Sophia Laurent believes in every child has a voice and sky is the limit for any child any age and we hope to make every child whom walks in our store feel special like a king or queen. We love to update our event calendar from Santa meet & greets to runway show, talent development courses , beauty classes, special children's author book reads, to exclusive celebrity product launches in store our mission is to help children thrive and become all they can be.
Follow Sophia Abraham on Instagram, Facebook or twitter and see what this baby boss is up to next!

Sophia's biggest fan her mother Farrah Abraham top female celebrity in our nation continues to grow the inventory, customer service and success of the children's boutiques plan of expansion. Check out what Farrah Abraham is up to next on her Twitter, Facebook & Instagram

http://www.shopsophialaurentchildrensboutique.com/about

Ah yes, the country of Africa. Or did she mean the Africa that is now allegedly in the United Kingdom? I do like that Sophia believes every child has a sky, though.

'Top female celebrity in the nation' always cracks me up.

• Love 14
11 hours ago, Snarky McSnarky said:

From the website of Sophia Laurent Children's Boutique.  Not sure if it is written by Farrah or Sophia:

Sophia Laurent is the owner of this celebrity children's boutique, at age 7 Sophia loves to shop and create for exclusives and awesome toys, clothing and accessories for boys and girls from new born to 12. Sophia was born on MTV Network and her shows continue to be on the network in many other countries Poland, Canada, United Kingdom's, Africa and much more. Sophia hopes to open more Sophia Laurent boutiques world wide. Sophia Laurent believes in every child has a voice and sky is the limit for any child any age and we hope to make every child whom walks in our store feel special like a king or queen. We love to update our event calendar from Santa meet & greets to runway show, talent development courses , beauty classes, special children's author book reads, to exclusive celebrity product launches in store our mission is to help children thrive and become all they can be.
Follow Sophia Abraham on Instagram, Facebook or twitter and see what this baby boss is up to next!

Sophia's biggest fan her mother Farrah Abraham top female celebrity in our nation continues to grow the inventory, customer service and success of the children's boutiques plan of expansion. Check out what Farrah Abraham is up to next on her Twitter, Facebook & Instagram

http://www.shopsophialaurentchildrensboutique.com/about

Sophia can write so well for her age. 

• Love 7
5 hours ago, ginger90 said:

That is just awful. Surely she can afford to hire someone intelligent to write for her?

Of course she can. But that would require Farrah acknowledge writing coherently is not her strong suit. Have we ever, in all the years she has been on TV, heard Farrah admit to simply not being very good at something, and willingly hand it over to someone else with the right skills and experience to do?

Not that I can recall.

Farrah is a perfect example of the Dunning-Kruger effect in action:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunning–Kruger_effect

• Love 9
16 minutes ago, MargeGunderson said:

I don't think that Farrah wrote that either. It reads like it was written by someone whose native language is not English (something about the sentence structure).

The sad thing is, that's how she speaks, too. It's really noticeable when someone transcribes her speech. I think she might really have some kind of language processing disorder. 

• Love 8
10 hours ago, JocelynCavanaugh said:

The sad thing is, that's how she speaks, too. It's really noticeable when someone transcribes her speech. I think she might really have some kind of language processing disorder. 

I honestly wish that were true, because if it were obviously we couldn't fault her for it. But I don't think that's the issue. As others have said, and I agree, Farrah is one of those people who believes using words she thinks are more "sophisticated" makes her sound smart. The problem is she doesn't know the correct pronunciation, spelling or meaning of the words she's using, so her lack of education shows every time she opens her mouth (or puts pen to paper, or begins typing).

Farrah goes on the defensive, completely shuts down, and attacks anyone who even suggests she might have made a mistake, or that there might be a better way of doing something. While I'm sure there are people who would like to take her aside and point these things out to her (people who care for her, and do want to see her succeed), they don't dare do so. There's just no positive payoff there. Farrah would simply cut them off and attack them. In her mind, even positive criticism comes from jealousy.

For all her posturing ("top female celebrity in our nation"), and despite believing she is the most beautiful, talented, successful, and smartest woman around, Farrah is terribly insecure and completely lacks any ability for introspection. This will be her downfall.

• Love 11

I absolutely believe Farrah wrote that and I don't think she has any type of disorder. I think Farrah is someone who always wants to appear smarter and better than she is. She intentionally tries to pepper her speech with large words, but she's a moron and doesn't know how to use them correctly. So you get nothing but word salad out of her. And I'm sure she's so pleased with herself, and thinks she sounds so mature and professional. She has no self-awareness. She'd never think to need an editor - so people are forced to read one, long run-sentence full of mistakes.

• Love 16
(edited)

I see what you're all saying, and I totally agree that Farrah is an aggressive maniac with delusions of sophistication! But I still think she has a basic learning or processing disorder. Even when she's using normal words, her syntax is all garbled and she can't use simple prepositions correctly. It's hard to see because of all the bluster and venom that spews out of her, but I truly think some (not all!) of her anger stems from being so terrible at expressing herself. She's like a frustrated toddler screaming "you don't want me give to ice cleam no any more!"

Just to pick a random passage from her online masterpiece:

her shows continue to be on the network in many other countries Poland, Canada, United Kingdom's, Africa and much more

• "continue to be on" is overly wordy try-hardness and belies her ignorance of what words really mean and how to use them most effectively.
  • "the network" implies that there is just one network shared by these nations/continents. Normal English speakers probably wouldn't say "network," either. We'd say something like "her shows are aired on channels in Poland, etc..." or just "are aired" with the channels being implied. 
  • "many other countries Poland" is a fundamental problem with punctuation and/or sentence structure.
  • "United Kingdom's" is bizarre -- the UK is neither plural nor possessive. It's like people who talk about shopping at "Nordstrom's." These entities do not exist.
  • Poland, Canada, and the UK are countries; Africa is a continent. She's an idiot.
  • "and much more" should be "and many more," or better yet, shouldn't be there at all. We get it.

She probably went to decent schools, and neither of her parents is especially stupid (crazy, sure, but normal IQs), yet she has a remarkably poor grasp of her native language. She should've had early intervention, but her parents may have been too proud to accept it, or maybe she was just too stubborn. Neither would surprise me.

...why yes, I do teach college. Why do you ask?

Edited by JocelynCavanaugh
  • Love 23

I can't really snark on Farrah for writing such shitty copy because she's the only one* of these TMs who has written a paragraph of their own volition in adulthood. 

*Unsure of Kail because she did use MTV as elective credit and made a donation to her school. I'm sure she has written but it was for academic purposes and not her own volition. 

• Love 5
9 minutes ago, CofCinci said:

I can't really snark on Farrah for writing such shitty copy because she's the only one* of these TMs who has written a paragraph of their own volition in adulthood. 

*Unsure of Kail because she did use MTV as elective credit and made a donation to her school. I'm sure she has written but it was for academic purposes and not her own volition. 

didn't Maci write poetry in her book that I didn't read? 

• Love 1
9 minutes ago, teapot said:

didn't Maci write poetry in her book that I didn't read? 

Bud Light Kisses

It dont matter the time thats ticking
Or even the rules I was breaking
All I can feel are these heart strings pullin'
And enough was enough
Clear a path through these chairs
I'm running outta here (After you)

Baby, please dont go
Get back ouuta of the truck
We're going to start this tonight
Let me run into those arms
Like a silver screen scene from 1980 something

It didnt take long to fall fast
Sneakin outta kitchens
To steal bud light kisses
Baby if you want to wait, til I get done
You know I'll cilmb on up into your truck
Take a wild drive down
Snowy dead end roads

Aint another sitting at that bar
That gets me the way that you do
Aint another order coming in
Going out as special as yours
I could be on my last nerve
Of a busy scroll 
And I'll see 'special white bread' pop up 
On my screen
And Im sneakin outta kitchens

Sneakin outta kitchens
Take a wild drive down
Snowy dead end roads

Baby, just think of whats to come
And all that you're feeling
And wondering where my head is-

Sneakin outta kitchens
Take a wild drive down
Snowy dead end roads

Baby I'm just sneakin out 
And stealing bud light kisses

Source: https://allpoetry.com/poem/11245975-Bud-Light-Kisses-by-RainbowSky

• Love 9
23 minutes ago, CofCinci said:

Kail probably wrote this to accompany the photo on her Buy-My-Stuff partnership with Kristen Hook.  It could use some help.

Black Soul & Heart of Gold tumbler

Why you'll love this:  For our lovers of all black everything! Dark souls don't mean your heart isn't pure. Pick up this tumbler to remind everyone in your life! (P.S, resting bitch face is sold separately ;) )

https://day1creations.com/collections/adult-tumblers/products/black-soul-heart-of-gold-tumbler

• Love 1
(edited)

Hmm. I try so hard to be all team Farrah because she is really a hustler. But she's sooo mean to everyone. I know it's just a giant chip on her shoulder about - something - hard to know what. She's even making Kendra seem super cool on the boot camp show. At least Kendra seems to only hate her mother. Farrah seems to live life waiting for an attack. I'm sure there are deep roots in childhood dysfunction at work there.  Can just never quite understand what it is. 

Farrah has always just given off a vibe of being desperate to support herself and Sophia. I give her major props for that. And as long as she and Simon aren't pulling some major scams - there has to be a reason why he sticks around. Hey, I personally find him a bit icky and suspicious (major shit-stirrer who loves Trump). But I also suspect acting for the show. At least I hope so. Geez ... I really hope so. Debra is a straight up freak, though.  

Edited by EmeraldGirl
  • Love 9
(edited)
10 hours ago, CofCinci said:

Bud Light Kisses

It dont matter the time thats ticking
Or even the rules I was breaking
All I can feel are these heart strings pullin'
And enough was enough
Clear a path through these chairs
I'm running outta here (After you)

Baby, please dont go
Get back ouuta of the truck
We're going to start this tonight
Let me run into those arms
Like a silver screen scene from 1980 something

Sneakin outta kitchens
Take a wild drive down
Snowy dead end roads

Aint another sitting at that bar
That gets me the way that you do
Aint another order coming in
Going out as special as yours
I could be on my last nerve
Of a busy scroll 
And I'll see 'special white bread' pop up 
On my screen
And Im sneakin outta kitchens

Sneakin outta kitchens
Take a wild drive down
Snowy dead end roads

Baby, just think of whats to come
And all that you're feeling
And wondering where my head is-

Sneakin outta kitchens
Take a wild drive down
Snowy dead end roads

Baby I'm just sneakin out 
And stealing bud light kisses

Source: https://allpoetry.com/poem/11245975-Bud-Light-Kisses-by-RainbowSky

Perfectly fits Maci the lush.

How about this?

f3w9dh.jpg

This reminded me of that time somewhere on these boards or the TM2 board, we took song lyrics and changed them up to fit the girls.

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 10
22 hours ago, JocelynCavanaugh said:

I see what you're all saying, and I totally agree that Farrah is an aggressive maniac with delusions of sophistication! But I still think she has a basic learning or processing disorder. Even when she's using normal words, her syntax is all garbled and she can't use simple prepositions correctly. It's hard to see because of all the bluster and venom that spews out of her, but I truly think some (not all!) of her anger stems from being so terrible at expressing herself. She's like a frustrated toddler screaming "you don't want me give to ice cleam no any more!"

Just to pick a random passage from her online masterpiece:

• "continue to be on" is overly wordy try-hardness and belies her ignorance of what words really mean and how to use them most effectively.
  • "the network" implies that there is just one network shared by these nations/continents. Normal English speakers probably wouldn't say "network," either. We'd say something like "her shows are aired on channels in Poland, etc..." or just "are aired" with the channels being implied. 
  • "many other countries Poland" is a fundamental problem with punctuation and/or sentence structure.
  • "United Kingdom's" is bizarre -- the UK is neither plural nor possessive. It's like people who talk about shopping at "Nordstrom's." These entities do not exist.
  • Poland, Canada, and the UK are countries; Africa is a continent. She's an idiot.
  • "and much more" should be "and many more," or better yet, shouldn't be there at all. We get it.

She probably went to decent schools, and neither of her parents is especially stupid (crazy, sure, but normal IQs), yet she has a remarkably poor grasp of her native language. She should've had early intervention, but her parents may have been too proud to accept it, or maybe she was just too stubborn. Neither would surprise me.

...why yes, I do teach college. Why do you ask?

I call this special snowflakeness.  I can imagine many teachers telling Farrah's parents that she needed special assistance and getting their heads chopped off for the trouble.  Debra would insist that Farrah is brilliant and on the road to Harvard (remember all the Harvard sweat shirts Debra would wear before she adopted her current style of skanky grandma) and Michael believes Farrah can do no wrong.  I am sure later Debra would tell Farrah that those teachers are just jealous of how beautiful and intelligent she is and that is why they are saying she can't write.     I literally weep for all of Farrah's former teachers that have had to deal with this family.                                                                                                                                                        

• Love 11
On 5/21/2017 at 6:33 PM, TwirlyGirly said:

Of course she can. But that would require Farrah acknowledge writing coherently is not her strong suit. Have we ever, in all the years she has been on TV, heard Farrah admit to simply not being very good at something, and willingly hand it over to someone else with the right skills and experience to do?

Not that I can recall.

Farrah is a perfect example of the Dunning-Kruger effect in action:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunning–Kruger_effect

Yessss! Dunning-Kruger! I was just reading up on this because of a co-worker. Every word rings so true. 

(edited)
8 hours ago, poopchute said:

I think Farrah just has very limited intellectual abilities.  Sometimes people are just fucking dumb.

And some of those fucking dumb people ended up on this show. 

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 4
On 5/25/2017 at 2:49 AM, poopchute said:

I think Farrah just has very limited intellectual abilities.  Sometimes people are just fucking dumb.

Yet I think she may have less limited intellectual abilities than some of the other castmates.....

• Love 3
(edited)

I actually don't think Farrah has a learning disorder or less intellectual capabilities than most. IMO - she's just not very well educated. Despite all her delusions of grandeur, she really only has a high school education. 

It's her narcissism (with help from MTV and her parents) that leads her to believe she has the verbal/writing ability that she so obviously lacks. 

I recall Deb saying that her Executive MBA was more prestigious than an actual MBA. Delusional much? My Executive Master's is from an actual semi-Ivy League institution (Johns Hopkins) and I really don't think it's worth that much more than the paper it's written on. 

Edited by Jennifersdc
Very minor. A little paranoid about grammar and punctuation given my "Ivy League" education.
  • Love 8
(edited)

Farrah has an associate's degree from (an accredited, non-profit) community college. I have no clue how she passed English. That may not mean she's incredibly well-educated, but she did actually complete a program post-high school (and then went to a culinary institute that I don't believe she graduated from). But she has the associate's degree. In Teen Mom world, an associate's degree might as well be a master's degree.....

I'm sure her community college's faculty is quite embarrassed.

Edited by MyPeopleAreNordic
  • Love 10

Simon posted that he and Farrah are in Jamaica for her birthday. Are these two ever even apart? Are they dragging this out until MTV offers them a big televised wedding? 

And who is with Sophia? It's probably better that she's not with her mother very often. 

Farrah wants to land a CEO of a Fortune 500 (or something) type. The delusion runs deep with this one. Backdoor Farrah can't snag anything close to that. She needs to take what she can get.

54 minutes ago, LilaFowler said:

Farrah wants to land a CEO of a Fortune 500 (or something) type. The delusion runs deep with this one. Backdoor Farrah can't snag anything close to that. She needs to take what she can get.

I don't know. There seems to be no shortage of rich, old men that like young women with large breasts and sexual appetites. I see her more of a sugar baby than anything else.

• Love 7
(edited)
8 hours ago, LilaFowler said:

All of the other Teen Moms seem to attract men like flies. (Not saying these are "quality" men, of course, but they do all seem to have their pick of lots of men willing to not only date them, but marry them, even if for less-than-honorable reasons).

But Farrah? Not so much. Even though she's the "top female celebrity in our nation" <snicker>, can't even get Simon to marry her - and she even bought her own damn engagement ring! (Yes, Farrah, even Simon is smart enough not to semi-permanently hitch himself to the crazy-train that is YOU). It actually gives me faith in mankind to know despite Farrah's money and notoriety, men who would normally be attracted to a woman for no other reason than her fame and monetary assets look at Farrah and how she behaves and say to themselves "Uhn uh! So not worth it!"

Edited by TwirlyGirly
  • Love 6