Type keyword(s) to search

Farrah

• Start Topic

33 minutes ago, SPLAIN said:

I just read several of the Yelp reviews. Many comments about Froco being dirty. Some about the employees being rude. Hey, they take after their boss. The one thing that stood out was the comment about the Christian music that is played in the store.

The dirtiness is a direct result of giving the employees 5 minutes prep time before the store opens. I bet she doesn't even pay them for the 5 minutes. I see a health department violation if she hasn't gotten one already.

• Love 7
On 10/12/2016 at 1:54 PM, ghoulina said:

As someone from the general area (didn't go to school there, though) - we are not. 

I have a nuclear family member with a degree from UN-Omaha. If he followed TM/knew who Debra was and read some of the stuff Deb's written (liked her Linked In), I'm fairly confident he'd be mortified and be shouting that she is not representative of most alums, 

Edited by MyPeopleAreNordic
  • Love 3
13 hours ago, ginger90 said:

If those people are upset by what he says, they must not read the comments on PTV and other internet forums.  His stuff is tame by comparison.  Maybe it's because he's "one of them" and they don't want a member of the TM family entertaining people at their expense.  #thinskin  #getoveryourself

• Love 7
8 hours ago, SPLAIN said:

I just read several of the Yelp reviews. Many comments about Froco being dirty. Some about the employees being rude. Hey, they take after their boss. The one thing that stood out was the comment about the Christian music that is played in the store.

Speaking of reviews, three of the four reviews of Furnished by Farrah are from people with one or two reviews.  It's almost like she enlisted some of her friends to join Yelp just so they can post positive reviews.

https://www.yelp.com/biz/furnished-by-farrah-lakeway

• Love 2

Looked online, article from 2014 about her starting the Fro Yo thing with Coba the Boba...so shes a true Cobo Devotee...its that mutant m&m  an actual "thing" (like Pepe the frog) or did she design the hideous nightmare?

Edited by Christi
  • Love 2
15 hours ago, MyPeopleAreNordic said:

I have a nuclear family member with a degree from UN-Omaha. If he followed TM/knew who Debra was and read some of the stuff Deb's written (liked her Linked In), I'm fairly confident he'd be mortified and be shouting that she not representative of most alums, 

I believe it. Just seeing Farrah visit our zoo (I think she did this many years back for her birthday, and there was fighting over a car situation) made me cringe. Even our dirtiest elephant has more class than that broad. 

5 hours ago, poopchute said:

Didn't you hear her?? She designed it because she's an expert at manufacturing.

I believe her exact words were - "I have mastered the art of manufacturing". Yes, because no one else could design a puffy, round thing with scary eyes. It looks Ryan Edwards had sex with a blowfish. 

• Love 15
7 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

I believe her exact words were - "I have mastered the art of manufacturing". Yes, because no one else could design a puffy, round thing with scary eyes. It looks Ryan Edwards had sex with a blowfish. 

Manufacturing drama and petty bullshit. Yes, she has that mastered.

• Love 10

Coba the popping boba with a bottle of Mom & Me wine.

According to Wikipedia, "Popping boba is a complementary good to bubble tea and frozen yogurt. It can serve as a topping for frozen yogurt and a substitute for traditional boba in bubble tea."

What the...

• Love 12

Farrah is god's gift to my television.  She is so damn crazy. I can't stop watching her even when I am cringing and half covering my eyes.  Sometimes I feel guilty because she and her family are real people (I'm told).  But girlfriend is entertaining.  

• Love 10
9 minutes ago, GreatKazu said:

How Farrah, Sophia, and Deb looked for the grand opening:

http://starcasm.net/archives/351452

Can anyone tell me what these sentences mean? 

We also give purpose with Coba our popping boba mascot and guest mascot Swirl the lost ice-cream cone.

“The founder of Froco, was set to open a restaurant concept when the now first location and property of Froco was available,” says the website’s “History” page, which appears to be written by Farrah. “Instead of going with the first planned restaurant concept the founder had a better feeling about Froco. There was a lot to be completed with an unplanned great concept, so the founder of Froco thought about the possibilities to buy into another franchise of the similar sort but then realizing after being excepted to the other growing franchises of the similar sort that their values, their brands weren’t as great as what the founder could live up too [sic].”

• Love 8
2 minutes ago, GreatKazu said:

I get a big headache anytime I try to read anything Farrah has written. In fact, I get a headache just hearing her voice.

From that Starcasm article, there was this link to this article about Farrah and Sophia's beauty kit. The photo of them in swimsuits...oy: http://starcasm.net/archives/323930

Also getting a headache from the line breaks on that page...

• Love 4

I know my English isn't perfect, especially on these boards (as I'm often doing other things while reading/responding and I'll admit I don't proofread), BUT I get so annoyed by the way so many of these girls (especially Farrah) misuse "myself." MYSELF IS REFLEXIVE! 

Grrrr.....

• Love 8
On 10/12/2016 at 0:01 PM, ghoulina said:

Farrah's writing is seriously the best thing ever. She hopes that throwing a bunch of larger words in will make her sound smart, despite how incorrectly they are used. "Through all my life's diversity" - what does that even mean???? 

I'm guessing she was going for adversity?

1 hour ago, poopchute said:

Can anyone tell me what these sentences mean? 

See , I thought maybe I could translate Farrah speak but....nope.  Got nothing there.

• Love 7

I am curious about something. Are there any legal restrictions to elective, cosmetic surgery on minors? I mean, I know a plastic surgeon can refuse, on his own, to take on an underage patient, but are there any laws saying cosmetic surgery on a minor under a certain age is not allowed? Sophia is really an unfortunate looking kid, and I worry Farrah will try and surgically alter her appearance before she even hits the preteen years. If there are no kind of legal regulations to this, I'm sure she'll find some unethical doc willing to give a nose job to a 9 year old.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, ChicagoChris said:

And other states like Los Angeles and Atlanta  !

And I'll bet Farrah was calm, cool and collected when it rained and the festivities had to be moved indoors...

There was an episode of King of the Hill where Hank says, "You're failing English? *sigh* Bobby, you speak English!" There are people who have learned English as a second or third language who articulate much better than Farrah. Even if I were to give her the benefit of the doubt and say that some disability causes her to make word salad, how can she not grasp basic 3rd grade U.S. Geography? I'm sure even Sophia knows the difference between a city and a state.

• Love 10

I literally have pain in my heart when Farrah refers herself as not just a celebrity, but a top celebrity.  In the article about the make up she says "my celebrity mom friends" I would have given it more credence if she just said friends. 

• Love 9
2 minutes ago, leighroda said:

I literally have pain in my heart when Farrah refers herself as not just a celebrity, but a top celebrity.  In the article about the make up she says "my celebrity mom friends" I would have given it more credence if she just said friends. 

but you still wouldn't believe that said friends actually exist, now, would you?

• Love 10

You know what's really weird? Farrah actually came across as reasonably intelligent in her 16&P episode. She had enough credits to graduate early, and since she was being bullied in school for being pregnant (given the timing, although 16&P did not address in any way, I am wondering if the bullying wasn't so much about being pregnant, but about hiding it from Derek who then died several months before she gave birth) she enrolled in a local community college. Now granted, Metro CC (I took my calculus sequence there!) isn't exactly Harvard, but it still involved some initiative. It's more than Amber, Cate, or Leah (Messer) ever bothered to do. And while she had that annoying Valley Girl voice, her actual speech was not that bad.

• Love 10
17 minutes ago, Tatum said:

You know what's really weird? Farrah actually came across as reasonably intelligent in her 16&P episode. She had enough credits to graduate early, and since she was being bullied in school for being pregnant (given the timing, although 16&P did not address in any way, I am wondering if the bullying wasn't so much about being pregnant, but about hiding it from Derek who then died several months before she gave birth) she enrolled in a local community college. Now granted, Metro CC (I took my calculus sequence there!) isn't exactly Harvard, but it still involved some initiative. It's more than Amber, Cate, or Leah (Messer) ever bothered to do. And while she had that annoying Valley Girl voice, her actual speech was not that bad.

Given Farrah's penchant for telling heinous, extremely dangerous lies on innocent people, I take her bullying claims with a big ol' grain of salt. I think anyone who dares to tell her "no" is a bully in her eyes. 

From what I remember of her 16 & Pregnant episode, Farrah corralled all the girls from her cheerleading squad into one room to tell them off. Then they collectively walked out on her ass while she was talking. She probably saw that as them bullying her. I think she even said her teachers either in high school or junior college were against her. She's always been a perpetual victim. Farrah whisper: "I just can't!" *dry cry* 

I admit that I laughed when she fell for that pigeon drop scam on Craigslist. I think one of her parents tried to warn her and she brushed them off.

• Love 6
5 minutes ago, charmed1 said:

From what I remember of her 16 & Pregnant episode, Farrah corralled all the girls from her cheerleading squad into one room to tell them off. Then they collectively walked out on her ass while she was talking.

I hate to defend Farrah, but that isn't what happened. She had told one girl that she was pregnant and asked her to keep it quiet. She later gathered all her friends together to tell them as a group, and they all responded that they already knew, as did the entire school. Since she had only told one person (who happened to be in the room), and it was still somewhat early in her pregnancy, it was pretty clear who had told the rest of the school. All Farrah said was, Zabrina, don't tell anyone else. Zabrina then just gave her bitchface. Farrah likely belonged to the mean girls clique at school where this kind of turnabout was par for the course. Throughout the rest of the episode, Farrah would go to cheerleading events (like pizza night at Godfathers) and all her attempts to be friendly were met with stony silence. It's possible she was rude to them first off camera and they were just responding in kind, but from what we saw, she was reaching out to them and they were being openly rude. A month earlier they were hanging out with her and everything was fine.

"Bullying" may not be the right word, and it was a word I used. I don't know if Farrah actually claimed she was being bullied. I think she just said no one would talk to her and going to school was uncomfortable.

I think she even said her teachers either in high school or junior college were against her.

Yeah, I do remember that. I believe that was teacher who did not like her business proposal for an Italian/Asian Fusion restaurant and that is where we learned Debra earned an executive MBA. That was in college or culinary school.

• Love 10
1 hour ago, teapot said:

but you still wouldn't believe that said friends actually exist, now, would you?

Lol, no I suppose you were right, I can't fathom anyone hanging out with her, let alone being friends lol

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Tatum said:

Actually I agree... She has never been a truly likable person in my opinion, but if nothing else she had hustle. I remember when she worked at the pizza place and wasn't speaking to her parents I had sympathy for her. There was a scene where she wasn't going to make her rent and instead of crying about it/ asking for a handout/ asking for an extension she took it upon herself to maturely ask her managers for more hours. She's always been a vapid person, but she has gotten exponentially worse... And as a mean sadistic person, I kinda am holdin out for the day she gets knocked down a few (or all of the) pegs.

• Love 6
11 minutes ago, Tatum said:

I hate to defend Farrah, but that isn't what happened. She had told one girl that she was pregnant and asked her to keep it quiet. She later gathered all her friends together to tell them as a group, and they all responded that they already knew, as did the entire school. Since she had only told one person (who happened to be in the room), and it was still somewhat early in her pregnancy, it was pretty clear who had told the rest of the school. All Farrah said was, Zabrina, don't tell anyone else. Zabrina then just gave her bitchface. Farrah likely belonged to the mean girls clique at school where this kind of turnabout was par for the course. Throughout the rest of the episode, Farrah would go to cheerleading events (like pizza night at Godfathers) and all her attempts to be friendly were met with stony silence. It's possible she was rude to them first off camera and they were just responding in kind, but from what we saw, she was reaching out to them and they were being openly rude. A month earlier they were hanging out with her and everything was fine.

"Bullying" may not be the right word, and it was a word I used. I don't know if Farrah actually claimed she was being bullied. I think she just said no one would talk to her and going to school was uncomfortable.

Yeah, I do remember that. I believe that was teacher who did not like her business proposal for an Italian/Asian Fusion restaurant and that is where we learned Debra earned an executive MBA. That was in college or culinary school.

You're so right. Thanks for jogging my memory because I remember being under the impression that either that scene was a re-creation or none of those girls, including Zabrina were ever Farrah's friends. Not even in a fake frenemy way. Every last one of them seemed less than concerned about what she was saying. A friend, even a former one, would at least have the passion to respond with anger or remorse. Those girls were just like "mm hmm gotta go." I think she was left with one or two guy friends, then none. Then the neighbor/person to dump Sophia off on once she made it to Teen Mom World. 

• Love 1

No matter how many times I try to read Farrahs writings / I just can't make sense of it and my head starts to hurt?. Such Nonsense ! As much as I cannot stand Farrah, she is an endless source of entertainment ?

• Love 4
On 10/12/2016 at 0:01 PM, ghoulina said:

Farrah's writing is seriously the best thing ever. She hopes that throwing a bunch of larger words in will make her sound smart, despite how incorrectly they are used. "Through all my life's diversity" - what does that even mean???? 

It reads as if she took a normal sentence, ran it through Google Translate to another language, the ran it BACK to English.  It does not read as though it came from a native English speaker/writer.

1 hour ago, Tatum said:

Uugh Jesus Christ that sounds disgusting.

Ok - this is from the Starcasm article (bolding mine); I am dying:

STARCASM: Why should people choose Froco instead of other frozen yogurt shops like Pinkberry or Orange Leaf?

FARRAH: I chose to create an even better brand then the already existing franchises. Froco isn’t only frozen yogurt, but much more when you walk in. Our employees are taken more seriously wearing chef uniforms as well. Froco takes sanitation and attention to the look and feel of the quick serve restaurant more serious. We also give purpose with Coba our popping boba mascot and guest mascot Swirl the lost ice-cream cone. We offer juices, teas, water, cake pops, gourmet lollipops, with toppings that fit all diet types (kosher, vegan, dairy free, dye free, etc.) as well actual food items like freshly made sandwiches, salads, wraps and more.
Froco is the first of its kind to be owned and operated by a celebrity. Many people in other states are already excited to have a Froco in New York, Atlanta, Los Angeles, Louisiana and many more states. Froco takes frozen yogurt to the next level with passion and positivity that has plans to go international very quickly

Ha ha ha !!!!

• Love 9

Many people in other states are already excited to have a Froco in New York, Atlanta, Los Angeles, Louisiana and many more states.

Jesus.

Farrah: "I am going international! Here I come Hawaii!!"

• Love 14

Those photos of Farrah and Sophia look like advertisements for Farrah and Sophia. They are disturbing and she should be cautious and concerned, but I'll win the lottery before that happens. 

I'm wondering if I would feel the same way if it was one of the other mom and daughter pairs, and I think I would, but just can't see one of the others finding those photos appropriate to share in the first place.

• Love 2

How Farrah, Sophia, and Deb looked for the grand opening:

Deb has zero taste.  None.  This outfit, for the "grand" opening of a yogurt place?

I would love to see her get a makeover, she has no sense of what looks good on her.  The hair, the garish makeup, the "sexy" clothes......I actually feel sorry for her. As an older woman myself, I just want to take her in hand and show her how to do it.

Farrah, I just have no words.  In my opinion she has a personality disorder of some kind, she just has no clue about how to be a genuine human being.

• Love 15
9 hours ago, Miss Chevious said:

Can somebody tell me what Coba the popping boba is? What the hell is a boba anyway? And why is it popping? And what does a popping boba have to do with frozen yogurt? This is like seeing a bit of the twilight zone that is Farrah's mind.

They are these little plastic looking candy balls that  squirt juice in your mouth when you bite into them. 

I think I'll just leave it at that. 

• Love 5
7 hours ago, mamadrama said:

They are these little plastic looking candy balls that  squirt juice in your mouth when you bite into them. 

I think I'll just leave it at that. 

Right up Farrah's alley. Farrah is not human. She is plastic.

• Love 6