Type keyword(s) to search

Catelynn (and Tyler)

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, TeenMomAngerMgmt said:

What the actual fuck is this?

This is the shit Debra would wear if it came in her size. 

Nova is wearing a choker with long tassels and beads on them. I guess those hours spent in the New Orleans cowboy strip bar came in handy for Tyler. 

Fringe and Tassels. That should have been the name of their stupid clothing line. 

• Love 20
21 minutes ago, poopchute said:

Suede seems like the least logical fabric for children's clothing.  Well I guess leather would be worse but suede a close second.

It is not suede.  It is faux suede. lol

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, MaddyMaeboxerbabe said:

Have they dropped the made in Michigan tagline?  

Looks like it. It's just Made In USA now. Interesting.

That outfit should come with a safety warning.

• Love 4

I went back a few pages on their twitter out of curiosity. Tyler must have carpal tunnel by now. All of the made in Michigan hash tags look like they have been replaced with #HandMadeInUSA.

• Love 4
7 hours ago, GreatKazu said:

Nova is wearing a choker with long tassels and beads on them. I guess those hours spent in the New Orleans cowboy strip bar came in handy for Tyler. 

Fringe and Tassels. That should have been the name of their stupid clothing line. 

Hey, I've been there many times! It's called Rawhide and it's a few blocks off of Bourbon. They don't let women in the back room, though, so....Tyler probably experienced more of it than I did. (I lived in New Orleans for undergrad and my gay (male) BFF and I lived & partied together.) I see the bar influenced his "designs." 

Everything about that outfit is wrong for a toddler. Faux suede? Hot, doesn't move well, stains don't come out, wears down when kids do kid things like playing on a slide. Choker? Jesus God, the reason it's a bad idea is in the name itself. It's a choker and a choking hazard. Let some kid at nursery school pull on it or have the kid get it stuck on something somehow. Tassels? Way to get something the kid can get caught on something and get hurt trying to break away. Or worse, it gets stuck in the uncovered fan or whatever other hazards people like C & T have around. Not to mention what effect wear and tear and normal kid playing has on tassels and pre-shredded clothes. If I didn't know any better, I'd assume this was designed and styled by people who have no common sense and have never spent time around a toddler. Ugh.

Nova is a very beautiful girl and it's especially noticeable when she's wearing clothes (even awful ones) and has her hair combed. 

• Love 9

These clothes must turn into one big ball of thread when you pull it out of the washer!  The only people who will buy this clothing will be their rabid fans and let's face it.....they aren't the brightest or most financially set parents and will only buy an outfit at a time.... Cate and Tyler..... you're not going to get rich off your fans!  

• Love 6
9 minutes ago, Caracoa1 said:

These clothes must turn into one big ball of thread when you pull it out of the washer!  The only people who will buy this clothing will be their rabid fans and let's face it.....they aren't the brightest or most financially set parents and will only buy an outfit at a time.... Cate and Tyler..... you're not going to get rich off your fans!  

Then they'll never be able to open their "foundation". :(

• Love 8
15 hours ago, GreatKazu said:

7 hours ago, MyPeopleAreNordic said:

Hey, I've been there many times! It's called Rawhide...

So. many. jokes.

Oh Tyler.

• Love 7

It's so funny that Tyler's "sketches" are on old lined notebook paper. Why couldn't he go buy a sketch pad and some of those fancy colored pencils?  When he was a writer for a week, he got one of those typewriter-style keyboards for his iPad. 

• Love 8
19 hours ago, BXD said:

The fringe on the shirt looks like it was just cut with scissors and not finished in any way, making it likely to fray pretty quickly. It just looks so half-done!

That's kind of what I was thinking.  Do you wash it or just throw it away like a cheap Halloween costume?  Because, yeah, I'd just toss it.

• Love 9
23 hours ago, TeenMomAngerMgmt said:

What the actual fuck is this?

Those clothes are the most hideous fucking shit ever. Who in the bloody hell is going to put that crap on a child they care about? OMG. It also looks flammable. This is some serious covfefe there.

• Love 15

Whoa. There is a lot going on with that little outfit. Apparently I'm behind in my little people fashion trends because I sent Baby Birdee to daycare in a pair of pink shorts and a t-shirt with a bird that says "Aloha" this morning. And I'm no prude, but naming a little girls' shirt a "peek a belly" just seems.....what's the word I'm looking for? Tasteless? Especially when this same kids has had what should be private pictures of her splashed all over social media for the world to see. 

• Love 14
4 minutes ago, Birdee said:

Dang it. You're right. I'm basically setting her up to be a lonely cat lady who *shudder* reads...

You are setting her up to be a lone bird (tm Farrah). 

• Love 17
6 minutes ago, Birdee said:

Dang it. You're right. I'm basically setting her up to be a lonely cat lady who *shudder* reads...

Them there books and learnin' is for ugly girls. Unless you don't want her to catch her very own Tyler Baltierra you best rethink your parenting choices.

• Love 11
10 minutes ago, Tatum said:

Them there books and learnin' is for ugly girls. Unless you don't want her to catch her very own Tyler Baltierra you best rethink your parenting choices.

And those annoying, unnecessary 2 year engagements (tm Farrah)

• Love 8
1 minute ago, AmyFarrahFowler said:

And those annoying, unnecessary 2 year engagements (tm Farrah)

Which was really funny, because at that point, wasn't an engagement not even on the table?

• Love 7
On 5/31/2017 at 5:57 PM, CofCinci said:

Well, at least we know Nova got her face washed and hair brushed at least once this year. 

And with her hair brushed, we can see that she has Catelynn's (and April's) unfortunate hairline.

• Love 2
40 minutes ago, MaddyMaeboxerbabe said:

Wow in just 8 years cate went from a cute young looking 17 year old to now looking way too much like April...and decades older older than 25.  

That is what happens when one is on the beer, pot, cigarettes, and quesadilla diet. 

Thanks @druzy for digging these videos up. 

lol Tyler's mom's reaction to him when he tells her he wants to buy Cate a ring (FF past the commercial):

http://www.mtv.com/video-clips/s4krf4/teen-mom-sneak-peek-she-s-the-one

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Tatum said:

Kim is vaguely reminiscent of Andre the Giant in that screenshot. 

DYYYYYY-ING LAUGHING.

This needs immediate attention in the Visual Snark thread. Off I go!

• Love 7
On 6/1/2017 at 11:30 AM, politichick said:

Those clothes are the most hideous fucking shit ever. Who in the bloody hell is going to put that crap on a child they care about? OMG. It also looks flammable. This is some serious covfefe there.

This! All of this! 

They couldn't even have the clothes just be mediocre?! 

• Love 1

Why do their rabid fans insist that Nova is the most beautiful child created since the beginning of time?  She's a cute little kid but not any more so than any other two years old out in America!  And the truth is...Carly inherited Tyler's slim build and facial features....Nova is all Cate.  

• Love 2
5 hours ago, Caracoa1 said:

Why do their rabid fans insist that Nova is the most beautiful child created since the beginning of time?  She's a cute little kid but not any more so than any other two years old out in America!  And the truth is...Carly inherited Tyler's slim build and facial features....Nova is all Cate.  

More and more Nova looks like Tyler to me. And it's not a good look on a girl.

• Love 2

The whole looks thing with Nova and iCarly is weird. I think the two girls look alike. I also think iCarly looks like Tyler and Nova looks like Cate, so I guess Tyler and Cate look alike.

• Love 2
On 5/31/2017 at 2:28 PM, GreatKazu said:

It does. I swear the crap that Debra wears is no bigger than a 6x.

• Love 6

Cate and Tyler are the very definition of white trash.  I agree they had shit childhoods but MTV made it possible for them to rise above that and make something out of their lives.  With the copious amounts of money MTV was throwing at them they both could have finished college and have their degrees in social work and be out in their chosen work field.  They would have the education to support themselves very well for the remainder of their lives...but no...they want to be reality TV star and piss thru their money like their last name is Rockefeller!  If I were Carly; at 18 I would meet with Cate and Tyler and thank them for the incredible sacrifice they made on my behalf and then tell them to please...let me live the life you wanted me to have.... I'm not coming back to you...ever.  Goodbye.

• Love 6

Ok, I'm still watching this week's episode but Cate mentioned the county they live in when at that pregnancy center (which, btw, pregnancy crisis centers are terrible and should be banned). Because I'm nosy and have access to property records, I looked up their house. Only Tyler's name is on the deed, not Cate's. I don't think it's a Michigan thing because Kim's house came up with two people's names on title. I think they paid cash, so even if Cate has bad credit, it wouldn't have affected the purchase. Maybe she has debt they want to protect the house from? Idk. I would not be okay with this. 

• Love 5
8 minutes ago, Faul McCartney said:

Ok, I'm still watching this week's episode but Cate mentioned the county they live in when at that pregnancy center (which, btw, pregnancy crisis centers are terrible and should be banned). Because I'm nosy and have access to property records, I looked up their house. Only Tyler's name is on the deed, not Cate's. I don't think it's a Michigan thing because Kim's house came up with two people's names on title. I think they paid cash, so even if Cate has bad credit, it wouldn't have affected the purchase. Maybe she has debt they want to protect the house from? Idk. I would not be okay with this. 

That's interesting. Was the house purchased prior to marriage? 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, druzy said:

That's interesting. Was the house purchased prior to marriage? 

No, it says that he's a married man. The acquisition closed in early March 2016. They apparently have sold the other house that Butch was supposed to be fixing up, or it's not in their name (maybe in the name of an LLC, though why wouldn't they do the same with the new house?).

Actually, at least in CA, best practice would be for Catelynn to sign a quitclaim deed transferring any community property rights she might have in the house over to Tyler, even though he acquired it in just his name. Michigan apparently isn't a community property state so I'm guessing it isn't necessary there.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, ginger90 said:

Both of their names are on the tax records of their former house.

And they are delinquent.

Do you know if this is the property they were delinquent on? 

Document Detail

Instrument #:2017010113

Multi Seq:0

Date Recorded:04/21/2017 09:11:32 AM

Document Type: CERTIFICATE OF FORFEITURE OF REAL PROPERTY

Liber:4821

Page:525

Remarks:

# Pages in Image:1

Image:

Grantor Names

1BALTIERRA   TYLER