Type keyword(s) to search

Catelynn (and Tyler)

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, druzy said:

Sure Jan

Wow, C & T are so secure in their relationship! #couplegoals! Does he really think that he can film scenes talking about how much he resents and wants to get away from his wife, then play it all off like 30 (or fewer) days technically living separately (while Cate was no doubt calling/texting/popping in on/needing him to come over for some "emergency" at least 6 days a week) Totally Fixed Everything(!) will fool everyone into thinking that everything is all better now? I guess it's stupid of me to think that they should be so much more media-savvy (if nothing else) at this point. They've been media figures for like 10 years, but they still operate like rubes in so many ways.

• LOL 1
  • Love 20
1 hour ago, TheRealT said:

Wow, C & T are so secure in their relationship! #couplegoals! Does he really think that he can film scenes talking about how much he resents and wants to get away from his wife, then play it all off like 30 (or fewer) days technically living separately (while Cate was no doubt calling/texting/popping in on/needing him to come over for some "emergency" at least 6 days a week) Totally Fixed Everything(!) will fool everyone into thinking that everything is all better now? I guess it's stupid of me to think that they should be so much more media-savvy (if nothing else) at this point. They've been media figures for like 10 years, but they still operate like rubes in so many ways.

The ARE rubes, and like all other rubes, they have no idea that they are.

• LOL 4
  • Love 9
4 minutes ago, Snarky McSnarky said:

The ARE rubes, and like all other rubes, they have no idea that they are.

I totally get and agree with what you're saying, but there are many rubes who are involved in show business/whatever for the better part of a decade and are smart enough to come to the conclusion, "Gee! We could totally get away with only disclosing D, E, and F publicly if we only coordinated the most basic and simple media strategy. Duh!" Some of those people have/need only the most basic advice from agents/lawyers/PR people to figure this stuff out. It's not rocket science. C&T have had much higher profiles/more money than most reality TV famewhores and, therefore, many more resources/opportunities to "get it" or at least pretend to.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4

653853CA-FCFC-48C4-86DB-E3EEFB848F67.jpeg

C2776E20-8DB7-4102-8EAE-6B690332BE44.jpeg

tylerbaltierramtv

Living room is almost done. The curtains are in the mail & on the way! That fireplace was brought here from France. The original home owner was a captain & wanted an exotic piece in the home. It’s even older than the house itself! #RenovationAddiction #RestorationAddiction#BaltierraFarmHouse

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
50 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

tylerbaltierramtv

Living room is almost done. The curtains are in the mail & on the way! That fireplace was brought here from France. The original home owner was a captain & wanted an exotic piece in the home. It’s even older than the house itself! #RenovationAddiction #RestorationAddiction#BaltierraFarmHouse

What is it with these Teen Breeders and their obsession with Marilyn Monroe? It seems extra weird considering her history of wanting children and having miscarriages after a number of coerced abortions. Are these idiots all part of some secret cult consecrating babies to Marilyn because that would be more interesting than all the dudes having sex dreams about Tyler.

• LOL 1
  • Love 16
2 hours ago, TresGatos said:

What is it with these Teen Breeders and their obsession with Marilyn Monroe? It seems extra weird considering her history of wanting children and having miscarriages after a number of coerced abortions. Are these idiots all part of some secret cult consecrating babies to Marilyn because that would be more interesting than all the dudes having sex dreams about Tyler.

Nothing says Farmhouse like a giant poster of Marilyn Monroe in your living room. But I have to admit that the fireplace is incredible.

• Love 12
On 1/29/2019 at 6:51 AM, alexa said:

I am troubled for many reasons--one that Catelynn posts something so stupid about toddlers.  Really, they are that bad?  I really have no recollection of that at all--I found it kind of fun and I was around for that stage, not off in Arizona.  Two, they want more children for Tyler to take care of alone?  Okay?  three, why does Tyler keep taking pics of himself looking like he is in love with his cell phone? What is that?  

It sounds like Cate hates toddlers. Maybe she is still in an infantile stage herself so she resents their cuteness and the attention they get for being loveable.

Tyler is looking at a selfie of himself. He is undoubtably in love with Tyler. Narcissus was a greek "god" who was a romeo and finally was punished by falling in love with himself. He spent all day looking at his own image in a well (guess no mirrors around) and he finally fell in and drowned...Tyler beware.

• Love 5
8 hours ago, ginger90 said:

tylerbaltierramtv

And just when I was starting to give Tyler some credit for how he's been decorating the octagon house. That living room gets a big ol, "nope" from me. I like the couch, but hate those pillows with it. The rug and the coffee table? Ugh. Too much going on and none of it goes together. 

• Love 15

Keep renovating that house and putting in all the unique details Tyler....you're going to need the money to live on when you have to sell the Octagon House in a few years.... He and Cate can't possibly believe they can sustain this type of lifestyle once Teen Mom OG ends.

• Love 8
16 hours ago, TresGatos said:

Because they’re all posers. I bet these assholes have not seen one film of hers OR know that her name is really Norma Jean Baker. Amber is going to forever regret dressing up as Marilyn for that infamous stage stomping she did with Farrah that one reunion. Haha.

12 hours ago, druzy said:

Pretty bathroom but who will clean it?

image.png.277ba335721758d504faa0ecb73873e0.png

Arrrgh. I love that bathroom. It pains me to see how they’re living while I’m holding down two jobs while my daytime business starts picking up (started a whole new career in July ‘18) and watching my hubby work overtime just to live yet alone have a stunning bathroom like that. 

& I co-sign, who’s going to clean that bathroom?? Haha.

• Love 17
13 hours ago, Calm81 said:

Because they’re all posers. I bet these assholes have not seen one film of hers OR know that her name is really Norma Jean Baker. Amber is going to forever regret dressing up as Marilyn for that infamous stage stomping she did with Farrah that one reunion. Haha.

Arrrgh. I love that bathroom. It pains me to see how they’re living while I’m holding down two jobs while my daytime business starts picking up (started a whole new career in July ‘18) and watching my hubby work overtime just to live yet alone have a stunning bathroom like that. 

& I co-sign, who’s going to clean that bathroom?? Haha.

I too covet that bathroom 

• Love 5
On 2/2/2019 at 2:47 PM, ghoulina said:

And just when I was starting to give Tyler some credit for how he's been decorating the octagon house. That living room gets a big ol, "nope" from me. I like the couch, but hate those pillows with it. The rug and the coffee table? Ugh. Too much going on and none of it goes together. 

I can’t even begin to list what is wrong with this living room-starting with the wall color. But hey, I don’t have to live there. From what I can see, the bathroom turned out nice though.

• Love 10
6 hours ago, DangerousMinds said:

I actually like that wall color. . .

It's giving me 80s flashbacks - during the late 70s/early80s all the houses in Greece had either pale blue, mint green or pale pink walls *shudder*.

It's funny how we look at the same pictures and, yet, notice different things. Looking at those pictures the things that come to mind, other than it really isn't my taste AT ALL, are:

• they put a tv on the mantleplace? 
  • they blocked the window (or is it a French door?) with the couch
  • there's no glass partition or shower curtains to prevent the water from the shower from flooding the floors.
  • I wonder if the window has some kind of glass where you can't see in if you're outside.
Edited by christie
  • Love 7
12 hours ago, christie said:

It's giving me 80s flashbacks - during the late 70s/early80s all the houses in Greece had either pale blue, mint green or pale pink walls *shudder*.

It's funny how we look at the same pictures and, yet, notice different things. Looking at those pictures the things that come to mind, other than it really isn't my taste AT ALL, are:

• they put a tv on the mantleplace? 
  • they blocked the window (or is it a French door?) with the couch
  • there's no glass partition or shower curtains to prevent the water from the shower from flooding the floors.
  • I wonder if the window has some kind of glass where you can't see in if you're outside.

It looks like there is a tile molding (I'm sure there is a name for this but I don't know what it is lol) that keeps the water from flowing out of the shower.

It looks like they have black tile on the floor.  My guest bathroom has blue tile on the floor, I love the way it looks but it is a b!tch to clean because it shows streaks no matter how well you mop it.

• Love 6
11 hours ago, TexasGal said:

It looks like there is a tile molding (I'm sure there is a name for this but I don't know what it is lol) that keeps the water from flowing out of the shower.

It looks like they have black tile on the floor.  My guest bathroom has blue tile on the floor, I love the way it looks but it is a b!tch to clean because it shows streaks no matter how well you mop it.

I also have a tile moulding (I, too, don't know what it's called) but without a shower curtain or some kind of partition the water goes all over the place. Agree about the dark coloured tiles.

• Love 3
On 2/2/2019 at 11:23 PM, TresGatos said:

This is my new favourite Riverdale plot.

• Love 6

The living room doesn't look right, I agree with the overall sentiment.  It is too much going on, and blue would work on the walls but it is a very wrong tone of blue for what they have going on in there.  There are a lot of blues that would have looked great.  But that one does not, in my opinion.  I am not understanding the rug and coffee table together.  They don't work at all.  I think they were trying to do the blue and brown trend of a few years back but they have it all wrong.  lol

• Love 7

The thing that jumps out to me the most about that living room pic is the blanket and pillows - they just don't go with the color or style of the couch, and the carpet doesn't match anything, in fact, none of it really goes together at all.  It is the most random collection of items. 

I think Tyler is following the design principle of "If I like it, it will be fine."  He strolls around various shops or on-line portals and sees things he likes and then just dumps it all together. Since he liked each individual item, its a given that they will look great when combined together.

Edited by ChristmasJones
  • Love 11
20 minutes ago, BlancheDevoreaux said:

You mean to tell me that sky blue walls with farmhouse inspired artwork plus a Marilyn print coupled with a 60s era inspired couch accented with Native American pattern pillows situated in front of an overly trendy/modern coffee table situated on a cow skin rug doesn't go together?

If I ever had a sex dream about Tyler, I'd seriously consider getting myself spayed.  I'd want to get rid of my sex drive to prevent any chance of ever having to relive such a dream.

The more I look at the room, the uglier and more confusing it gets!  lol.  I think he has had better living rooms in his other houses.  Nothing fascinating, but better. 

• Love 5
5 minutes ago, alexa said:

It will fit right in with the living room, come on!  lol

Bahahahaha!  You are totally right!

It reminds me of that “one” creepy nick nack your grandparents would have (for no reason).   That 40 years later is still seered into my memory.  LMAO.  

These 2 are such rubes.

• LOL 2
  • Love 9

Did anyone else notice the peacock blue shade of the wall behind the TV? How does that even go with the powder blue walls in the living & dining rooms?

Is the peacock blue wall meant to be an accent wall? Does Tyler know that it isn’t an an accent wall anymore once a giant ass, wall sized TV is mounted on it?

My phone vs tablet = two different versions of the paint color. The shadow behind the TV made the wall look darker than it is and I was wrong. The wall is painted the same powder blue color, but I still personally wouldn't post a photo that appears to show such a discrepancy of the actual paint color. I also don't write "poetry", so what the hell do I know?

I still stand by my claim that the paint and other random elements are meant to clash horribly on purpose to bring together the whole “clusterfuck chic” look he’s going for.

I. Just. Don’t. Understand.

Edited by Bridget
  • Love 9
7 minutes ago, Bridget said:

Did anyone else notice the peacock blue shade of the wall behind the TV? How does that even go with the powder blue walls in the living & dining rooms?

Is the peacock blue wall meant to be an accent wall? Does Tyler know that it isn’t an an accent wall anymore once a giant ass, wall sized TV is mounted on it?

The only conclusion I can come up with is that the paint colors and other elements clash horribly on purpose to bring together the whole “clusterfuck chic” look he’s going for.

I. Just. Don’t. Understand.

Now I see it, omg, that is bad.  He really doesn't understand paint, paint colors, what works, what doesn't....  

• Love 6

I’m going to say this since I’m already going to hell ... they must have relations so infrequently for her to know the month for the birthstone.   And I’m shocked Carly wasn’t represented.     

• LOL 3
  • Love 10
4 hours ago, ghoulina said:

That is a really stupid and confusing piece of "art". 

And was she going for the Seinfeld school of "breathtaking". 

A slate blue wall or sage green would have been fine. A white sheepskin rug under that coffee table would have been better.  This “rainbow baby art” is hideous. Jmo.

• Love 7

I'm going to sound like a real bitch here, but I'm still not convinced that they lost a baby. Don't get me wrong. I'm sure they are convinced they did. However, she had an IUD taken out and thought she was pregnant the very next month.  While they say you can start trying to conceive right away, it usually takes at least 4 months to start regularly ovulating.  I don't know if she got a false positive test (which I know is rare) or got one of the cheap tests and couldn't tell for sure if it was a + or -, or what, but I am just not certain that she was actually pregnant.

Regardless, I do think she believes she was. I feel so sorry for little Rainbow.  As much as Nova is NotCarly, Rainbow will be NotLostBaby. Nova will never live up to Carly nor will Rainbow live up to the lost baby because they will always be romantacized, idealized versions of children.  They won't sit up with lost baby when he/she has colic.  They won't have to deal with the drama of Carly bullying or just being a 13 year old girl. The two girls that they do have will always be living in the shadows of ghosts.  I hope some TM money is being socked away for therapy.

• Love 20

I'm curious if with the MTV money Tyler and Catelynn are actually bringing in more money than Brandon and Teresa.... If so I can imagine their arrogance over that whole issue....Brandon and Teresa have the education and experience to maintain their current lifestyle for the rest of their lives.... Cate and Tyler will crash and burn within a couple of years after the show ending.  

• Love 8
11 hours ago, Caracoa1 said:

I'm curious if with the MTV money Tyler and Catelynn are actually bringing in more money than Brandon and Teresa.... If so I can imagine their arrogance over that whole issue....Brandon and Teresa have the education and experience to maintain their current lifestyle for the rest of their lives.... Cate and Tyler will crash and burn within a couple of years after the show ending.  

I am sure they are bringing more money, but as you said in the rest of your statement--it doesn't really matter because in the end everyone knows that Brandon and Teresa have a way better situation.  The normal people in society know they are far "richer" because of their lifestyle, character, etc.  (and they aren't in the poorhouse or anything like that).

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
12 hours ago, Caracoa1 said:

Brandon and Teresa live in my metro area. They're in an affluent part of town. While their tax returns may or may not be more than Cate and Tyler, they're certainly more stable with their income and lifestyle than Cate and Tyler will ever be.

• Love 13