Type keyword(s) to search

Catelynn (and Tyler)

• Start Topic

If you click on the tweet it says that someone was at the same party as Tyler's mother who said that Cate is pregnant. Hopefully it's not true. Just what she needs another kid to ignore and another excuse to go to the spa.

• Love 6
2 hours ago, Caracoa1 said:

MTV money allows Cate NOT to grow up and take responsibility....how embarrassing for Carly.

I agree that it's embarrassing for all...I think though that without money she probably still wouldn't have grown up. She and Tyler would be split up, he'd be living in some B or C market city-ish place and she'd be roommates with her mom in Indiana.

• Love 2

I think Nova is too old to be running around in public nude like this.  I’m sure Cate and Tyler will disagree and clap back against their haters, but I’m ok with my boundaries not being in line with theirs.  Sadly we don’t live in the innocent age anymore.  EVERYONE has a camera on them at basically all times.  But either way, Nova is out of diapers and in school.  Is time to keep the shirt on.

• Love 18
On 8/26/2018 at 6:36 AM, druzy said:

Hopefully it's not true. Just what she needs another kid to ignore and another excuse to go to the spa.

Plus I think Tyler could use a break from yet ANOTHER call to arms & duty for him to do right by...because he is such a noble man. 

• Love 8

These two lazy insane assholes are lucky they have a job. They claim that they built this franchise-lol! Cate got pregnant at 16 and hit the lottery. 

Catelynn Lowell and Tyler Baltierra returned to Kail Lowry‘s Coffee Convos podcast this week to discuss a cornucopia of topics– including their feelings on the newest Teen Mom OG cast member, Bristol Palin. (MTV made the official casting announcement earlier this week for Bristol, but the news was leaked to the press last month.)

Tyler and Catelynn didn’t hold back while discussing how unhappy they were with how they found out that Bristol was joining the cast.

“Do I have anything against her as a person? No,” Catelynn said. “Do I dislike her? No, because I don’t know her. Do I think it’s weird that you’re throwing somebody onto the ‘Original Girls’ story? Yes.”

Catelynn and Tyler confirmed The Ashley’s report that none of the show’s cast members were informed that Bristol was joining the cast, and they didn’t find out until the news was leaked to the press.

“That’s the only problem I have with it, is the way it all got brought out into the media,” Tyler said. “We started a franchise, built it, sustained it for 10 years. I think we deserve the respect to know what’s going on when you’re doing a major franchise shift [to something] we helped build, create and sustain. I feel like that’s more of respect thing.”

Catelynn agreed that it was wrong for MTV to keep them (as well as the other original ‘OG’ers Amber Portwood and Maci Bookout) in the dark about girls being added to their cast.

(As The Ashley previously told you, the show’s producers were so intent on keeping Bristol’s casting a secret, they were using a code name in the production logs, etc. in order to keep it a secret that she was filming.)

“I think whoever was making this decision should have had the decency to call all of us [and let us know],” Catelynn added.

Tyler said that he and the others felt “blindsided” when the news was announced. Kail stated that she felt the same way back in March 2017 when news that Briana DeJesus was joining the Teen Mom 2 cast leaked before producers told her. (The Ashley was the one who leaked that news…so….oopsie!)

Tyler said that MTV should take into account that he and the other original cast members are the ones who have been making the shows profitable.

“It’s like, ‘Hey, network! You like your money? You’re welcome!'” he said.

Tyler and Catelynn’s co-star, Maci, also recently gave her thoughts on Bristol joining that cast.

“I think me and Catelynn and Amber are pretty much on the same page… if they bring in new cast members, then we don’t want it to be called ‘Teen Mom OG’ because that’s not true if there’s new cast members,” Maci said during her appearance on Coffee Convos earlier this month.

Edited by druzy
  • Love 7
1 minute ago, druzy said:

These two lazy insane assholes are lucky they have a job. They claim that they built this franchise-lol! Cate got pregnant at 16 and hit the lottery. 

Sure, employers always seek the approval of current employees when hiring. If only ?

• Love 16

You can’t really see the accessories.  Boy is thirsty for ad money 

19 hours ago, teapot said:

She's the live-action Coppertone kid!  #showingmyage

Shhhhh.  That’s probably whtat they are going for :)

• Love 3
22 hours ago, ChristmasJones said:

I don't have kids... but would any of you with young kids post a picture like that and put it on social media (even if you had a private account only for family/friends)?

I mean... it really should be nothing to have a kid running around like that... you know, totally innocent... but its one thing for the photo to be in a photo album like back in olden days... vs.... out for public viewing. 

Honestly? I might. My accounts are super private. I have about 30 "friends"; and they're all family and friends I know in real life. I post pictures of my kids in their bathing suits. This isn't that much different.

As they've gotten older, I've started to consider what they would like posted. Would they be embarrassed, etc? So I have cut down on the pictures I share. 

My main issue with this is that their SM accounts are NOT private. Any pervert could see that and use it as he saw fit. 

• Love 9
Cast of Characters in the Facebook posts: 
Butch- Tyler's dad
Amber-Tyler's sister
April- Cate's mother, Tyler's ex stepmother and Butch's ex wife 
Edited by druzy
  • Love 9
2 hours ago, druzy said:
Butch- Tyler's dad
Amber-Tyler's sister

I don’t get it. What is she what in the fucking about?

Another one out of treatment and back on social media. 

• Love 6
On 8/27/2018 at 1:30 PM, teapot said:

She's the live-action Coppertone kid!  #showingmyage

I thought the same...#alsoancient

On 8/27/2018 at 3:29 PM, druzy said:

From the article:

“It’s like, ‘Hey, network! You like your money? You’re welcome!'” [Tyler] said. ????

Yeah, just like Brandon and Theresa should thank Cate and Tyler for making them parents, MTV should thank Cate and Tyler for making a successful show. We should all thank them, actually. Narcissists.

7 hours ago, druzy said:
Butch- Tyler's dad
Amber-Tyler's sister

The way to prevent this is to not ask your father for money on a public social media page. I assume you could also text him, call him, or even private message him.  

• Love 16
5 hours ago, ginger90 said:

I don’t get it. What is she what in the fucking about?

Another one out of treatment and back on social media. 

I’m with ya, translation please!

On 8/27/2018 at 5:29 PM, druzy said:

From the article:

“It’s like, ‘Hey, network! You like your money? You’re welcome!'” [Tyler] said. ????

They are really taking this “keep talking” mantra too far.  Sometimes it’s best to shut up.  

• Love 10
12 hours ago, geauxaway said:

I’m with ya, translation please!

Amber, Tyler's sister asked Butch, Tyler's father for $20. Butch said he had to get his airconditioner in his car fixed to which Amber responded "What in the fuck". I think she was surprised that Butch didn't say yes right away. She was acting like a spoiled brat. 

• Love 10
24 minutes ago, druzy said:

Amber, Tyler's sister asked Butch, Tyler's father for $20. Butch said he had to get his airconditioner in his car fixed to which Amber responded "What in the fuck". I think she was surprised that Butch didn't say yes right away. She was acting like a spoiled brat. 

Many thanks!  Glad to see she learned some humility in rehab.  NOT!

• Love 5
1 hour ago, druzy said:

which is completely normal.  i frequently ask my dad for money on twitter...

(j/k he doesn't even know what that is, but even if he did...)

• Love 14
4 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

More specifically - it was $20 "for the bus". Is "bus" what we're calling meth these days?

k, let's "unpack this"

you're going to take a bus to go on a job interview to score some meth and it, as buses do, comes at a specific time.  You have no money. 

do you 

a) call  or text your dad, hoping he's got his phone

b) post the question on fucking twitter, taking the chance that he's even gonna go on SM & read his tweets?

They clearly did not teach efficiency or time management at Amber's rehab.  I'd demand a refund!  she could use the money for the bus!!

• Love 10
2 minutes ago, teapot said:

k, let's "unpack this"

you're going to take a bus to go on a job interview to score some meth and it, as buses do, comes at a specific time.  You have no money. 

do you 

b) post the question on fucking twitter, taking the chance that he's even gonna go on SM & read his tweets?

They clearly did not teach efficiency or time management at Amber's rehab.  I'd demand a refund!  she could use the money for the bus!!

@teapot ?

Why didn’t she go to the bank of Tyler for her request??  

• Love 17

Their overly-inflated egos aside, I understand why Cate and Tyler are a bit pissed about the Bristol thing. Heck, I am too! The freaking title of the show has "OG" in it, and yet the producers are bringing in some random F-List "celebrity" to spice up the ratings.

It also bugs me that Morgan Freeman is so anti-Trump on Twitter and yet exec produces this show which is now featuring the Palins. 

• Love 7
2 hours ago, teapot said:

k, let's "unpack this"

do you 

It almost seemed like she was trying to publicly shame him for not being a "good dad" or something. Or she's just a freaking idiot. 

• Love 7

My guess is she didn't call or text him because: 

1) she wants to call him out/ask publicly;

2) she didn't pay her cellphone bill so she can't "text" or "call" him - so she's using her phone on someone's Wi-fi to get on Facebook and ask him (as to why she couldn't send him a private message on FB, see #1 above).

(I also assume that Butch doesn't have a host of texting apps, etc, so Facebook was the best way to get in touch with him if her service has been cut off and she has to contact him through channels that she can use over Wi-Fi. I'm also assuming she doesn't understand free texting apps that let you text people's phones are out there and that she (or Butch) don't have iPhones that could use iMessage on WiFi without needing cell providers.  And again, see #1 above.) 

Also, the April Brockmiller that is defending how Butch would do anything for his kids is indeed Cate's mom April. (Brockmiller is her married name from when she re-married after divorcing Butch when he went to prison for domestic abuse against her; he got out right before T&C's wedding.)

She's defending Butch's honor as a father to some random stranger on FB....

Kinda makes me wonder if April will be caught on someone's deer cam sneaking around with Butch anytime soon.... ;) 

• Love 13
22 hours ago, MyPeopleAreNordic said:

Kinda makes me wonder if April will be caught on someone's deer cam sneaking around with Butch anytime soon.... ;) 

From your mouth...err, keyboard...to God's ears. We need some entertainment out of these jackasses. 

• Love 11
1 hour ago, DangerousMinds said:

And couldn't figure out how to protect themselves with birth control.

That's what I'm saying! They basically fucked up at the exact right time. They are now making money hand over fist because they were irresponsible teenagers. I was an asshole as a teen, but I didn't get pregnant. Bollocks. Just kidding, but seriously...these assholes fucked up, and now make 6 figures because of people like me who watch them. I'm moving to Fiji...wait, how can I afford that...oh, I'll just move to DE. "Hey Kail!!". 

• Love 6
1 hour ago, ghoulina said:

No, it was because they didn't use protection at 16.

Yes exactly. Being irresponsible regarding protection doesn’t make someone “easy”- irresponsible yes, “easy” no.

Also being “easy” isn’t a character flaw so long as you aren’t hurting others physically or emotionally (rape, sexual assault, lying, cheating etc). I would rather someone be “easy” and WRAP IT UP, than proclaim abstinence, “slip up” and conceive a child they cannot afford and don’t want. 

Gary seems to be the one person from the OG cast who’s tried to make the best of this jack pot while being a decent person, followed secondly by Maci (her drinking concerns me but compared to the rest of them she does think about the future a little bit- like buying a home etc). 

• Love 13
On 9/3/2018 at 6:49 AM, Scarlett45 said:

Yes exactly. Being irresponsible regarding protection doesn’t make someone “easy”- irresponsible yes, “easy” no.

Also being “easy” isn’t a character flaw so long as you aren’t hurting others physically or emotionally (rape, sexual assault, lying, cheating etc). I would rather someone be “easy” and WRAP IT UP, than proclaim abstinence, “slip up” and conceive a child they cannot afford and don’t want. 

Gary seems to be the one person from the OG cast who’s tried to make the best of this jack pot while being a decent person, followed secondly by Maci (her drinking concerns me but compared to the rest of them she does think about the future a little bit- like buying a home etc). 

You had me all the way up til maci lol, IMO maci only looks good because she’s on a show with cate & tyler, Farrah, and amber.  I think the only one who has learned and has made better choices with her life is Chelsea. 

• Love 15
52 minutes ago, JuliesMommy said:

You had me all the way up til maci lol, IMO maci only looks good because she’s on a show with cate & tyler, Farrah, and amber.  I think the only one who has learned and has made better choices with her life is Chelsea. 

You have a good point. 

• Love 3

I can’t locate it again, (perhaps deleted) but someone made a comment on an Instagram post of Cate’s, that they know someone who is in training, and told them Cate had an ultrasound, and is 4-5 months pregnant. No clue if it’s true, but hope that person has been tossed out.

• Love 2