Type keyword(s) to search

Catelynn (and Tyler)

• Start Topic

See her 'treatment' is never going to work with the cameras are there. She can't get real and say what she needs to say. Like my mom is fucked up, my step dad is a fucking druggie still and my husband is a douche. She will never get her passed her trauma when she won't acknowledge how much it has shaped how she is and what she does and how she needs to stop with the baby making talk and fix herself. 

She has been so afraid since the April and Butch days to upset anyone because they might fly off the handle at her, that's why she is the way she is even with Tyler. She is now an adult and needs to take her rehab seriously and do what the counselors say. 

If everyone else could be so lucky to have MTV pay for three rehab stints.

Which brings up how they probably paid for Leah's not rehab stint 

• Love 7
15 hours ago, GreatKazu said:

Thanks @druzy.

From the article:

“MTV pays for her to go to the treatment facility every single time,” the source said, “under the agreement that we are allowed to film her while she’s there as much as we want. This place costs $50,000 a pop each time she goes, so yeah, they’re gonna get their footage.”

That’s likely why Catelynn continues to return to the same treatment center each time she enters treatment, the source tells The Ashley.

“From what we’ve heard, and I can’t be 100 percent sure, they keep going back because the treatment center works with MTV, [and] will let them film there,” the behind-the-scenes source said. “That’s why Leah Messer went there too to treat her anxiety issues. It’s no coincidence. But MTV still has to pay."

That is why there is no desire for Cate to want to get better. It isn't costing her anything to have to go (not that we didn't already know), but damn, when it is on your dime you should take your rehab stint seriously, at least I would hope so because the desire is usually there to want to get with the program. She uses that place to get away from her commitments, make Tyler feel guilty, and it is a vacation. Oh, and to have a storyline for her minions so they can continue to prop her up and tell her what a great mother and wife she is. 

I don't think that's fair. She's giving up BoogieTown to go there. She is like Mother Theresa...but with more hustle...and heart.

Wait, I'm mixing up slogans. Things That Matter?

• Love 4

I really think that Cate just needs to get away from Tyler, I get we all laugh that he is throwing shade at her (especially because these are HER decisions and whatnot), but I could NEVER imagine my husband being like that. 

Like I stated I used to be 300 pounds (I'm 5'9 so I got away a little bit with carrying it well).... I started dating my husband when I was about 190 so he had seen me when I wasn't so big. Throughout the first 4 years of our marriage, when I gained all the weight, he was so supportive of me. He would always tell me "I can't force you to lose weight, you will lose weight when you are ready. But I love you for you, not your body" So when I finally started fixing my eating and working out it never felt like an ultimatum. It was something I did for me, not for him. 

Sometimes I honestly forget that that is her HUSBAND, because if my husband ever treated me like that..... but then again that's all she knows. 

• Love 6
1 minute ago, MrsSlinky said:

I really think that Cate just needs to get away from Tyler, I get we all laugh that he is throwing shade at her (especially because these are HER decisions and whatnot), but I could NEVER imagine my husband being like that. 

Like I stated I used to be 300 pounds (I'm 5'9 so I got away a little bit with carrying it well).... I started dating my husband when I was about 190 so he had seen me when I wasn't so big. Throughout the first 4 years of our marriage, when I gained all the weight, he was so supportive of me. He would always tell me "I can't force you to lose weight, you will lose weight when you are ready. But I love you for you, not your body" So when I finally started fixing my eating and working out it never felt like an ultimatum. It was something I did for me, not for him. 

Sometimes I honestly forget that that is her HUSBAND, because if my husband ever treated me like that..... but then again that's all she knows. 

This is so true. As insufferable as she can be, I feel bad that that's all she thinks she can have and that she's so dependent on him. He's really a total narcissistic dick.

• Love 2
17 hours ago, GreatKazu said:

Thanks @druzy.

From the article:

“MTV pays for her to go to the treatment facility every single time,” the source said, “under the agreement that we are allowed to film her while she’s there as much as we want. This place costs $50,000 a pop each time she goes, so yeah, they’re gonna get their footage.”

That’s likely why Catelynn continues to return to the same treatment center each time she enters treatment, the source tells The Ashley.

“From what we’ve heard, and I can’t be 100 percent sure, they keep going back because the treatment center works with MTV, [and] will let them film there,” the behind-the-scenes source said. “That’s why Leah Messer went there too to treat her anxiety issues. It’s no coincidence. But MTV still has to pay."

That is why there is no desire for Cate to want to get better. It isn't costing her anything to have to go (not that we didn't already know), but damn, when it is on your dime you should take your rehab stint seriously, at least I would hope so because the desire is usually there to want to get with the program. She uses that place to get away from her commitments, make Tyler feel guilty, and it is a vacation. Oh, and to have a storyline for her minions so they can continue to prop her up and tell her what a great mother and wife she is. 

I just don't get this, though. Where IS that footage? We never saw Leah at her place. And same for when Cate went last year. 

• Love 4
2 hours ago, MrsSlinky said:

This *waving my finger wildly at the above* all of this. 

Good for you MrsSlinky. And good on MrSlinky for being a supportive and stand up dude to a good gal!

• Love 3

From the sierra site:

Continuing Care Recommendations

Each resident’s primary therapist works with him or her on a weekly, one-on-one basis to hone and define the resident’s understanding of the disease process, coping skills, and support systems necessary for prevention of relapse. With input from the resident’s referring professional, family, and his or her treatment team, a continuing care coordinator will provide recommendations. Residents whose treatment plan includes medications will schedule a follow-up appointment with a psychiatrist for continued evaluation, as well as make appointments for follow-up care, prior to discharge.

A Sustained Recovery

Although residents must complete their continuing care plan during treatment, they receive support and strength from their peers throughout their stay. The Continuing Care and Alumni Relations teams ensure each individual is aware of the many resources available for sustained recovery. Alumni contacts are given, where applicable, to ease the transition for residents returning to their home environment.

Sierra Tucson considers the continuing care plan to be one of the most important tools that a resident takes with him or her. In addition to our continuing care programming, residents can opt to enroll in Connect365—our year-long continuing care service that fosters healthy recovery by providing a personal recovery coach and customized mobile app to encourage regular contact and check-ins.

Overall, the collaboration between the resident, treatment team, referring professional, and family members results in a solid plan for continued success.

This is interesting:

http://www.sierratucson.com/therapies/transcranial-magnetic-stimulation/

• Love 1
36 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

From the sierra site:

Continuing Care Recommendations

Each resident’s primary therapist works with him or her on a weekly, one-on-one basis to hone and define the resident’s understanding of the disease process, coping skills, and support systems necessary for prevention of relapse. With input from the resident’s referring professional, family, and his or her treatment team, a continuing care coordinator will provide recommendations. Residents whose treatment plan includes medications will schedule a follow-up appointment with a psychiatrist for continued evaluation, as well as make appointments for follow-up care, prior to discharge.

A Sustained Recovery

Although residents must complete their continuing care plan during treatment, they receive support and strength from their peers throughout their stay. The Continuing Care and Alumni Relations teams ensure each individual is aware of the many resources available for sustained recovery. Alumni contacts are given, where applicable, to ease the transition for residents returning to their home environment.

Sierra Tucson considers the continuing care plan to be one of the most important tools that a resident takes with him or her. In addition to our continuing care programming, residents can opt to enroll in Connect365—our year-long continuing care service that fosters healthy recovery by providing a personal recovery coach and customized mobile app to encourage regular contact and check-ins.

Overall, the collaboration between the resident, treatment team, referring professional, and family members results in a solid plan for continued success.

This is interesting:

http://www.sierratucson.com/therapies/transcranial-magnetic-stimulation/

TMS is becoming popular for treatment-resistant depression. It’s very expensive though. 

• Love 2
3 hours ago, CofCinci said:

If someone wants to search this thread to her first stay, I remember posting their therapy/activities schedule.  

Thanks...I will.  I am very curious about this.  I say with no embarrassment whatsoever that I had to be hospitalized in June/July 2016 for suicidal depression.  I was in a very nice place, but it was a psych ward...not a deluxe gorgeous super-duper spa.  No shade, really, to those who can afford that sort of thing.  What I find puzzling is that I was really sick when I went in.  I had horrific insomnia, couldn't eat, and was just in general in very bad shape.  I needed a hospital setting.  If I were spending that amount of money for all of those beautiful extras, I would at least want to be healthy enough to enjoy them!

Arizona is my home state and it is beautiful all throughout from top to bottom, but the area where Sierra Tucson is located is particularly gorgeous.

• Love 5

Don’t worry guys, Tyler is back to vague tweets 

any bets that either it’s cryptically aimed towards a breakup with Cate, or its related to his diet and we are just all “negative hatters” assuming the worst.

12 minutes ago, leighroda said:

any bets that either it’s cryptically aimed towards a breakup with Cate, or its related to his diet and we are just all “negative hatters” assuming the worst.

Wow! I think it's about Cate. He loves the attention he will get from this!

16 hours ago, bethster2000 said:

Thanks...I will.  I am very curious about this.  I say with no embarrassment whatsoever that I had to be hospitalized in June/July 2016 for suicidal depression.  I was in a very nice place, but it was a psych ward...not a deluxe gorgeous super-duper spa.  No shade, really, to those who can afford that sort of thing.  What I find puzzling is that I was really sick when I went in.  I had horrific insomnia, couldn't eat, and was just in general in very bad shape.  I needed a hospital setting.  If I were spending that amount of money for all of those beautiful extras, I would at least want to be healthy enough to enjoy them!

Arizona is my home state and it is beautiful all throughout from top to bottom, but the area where Sierra Tucson is located is particularly gorgeous.

Can I just say? I'm glad you're still with us. 

12 minutes ago, druzy said:

Wow! I think it's about Cate. He loves the attention he will get from this!

I agree. I think it's about her. Everyone is going to post what an amazing husband he is in response and it will fill his ego bank for the week. Then he'll be back to showering Cate with fake praise on SM. 

• Love 1

Some replies:

Jenni @DCXn24Fan 1h

Replying to @TylerBaltierra

It’s ok to take time for yourself. Have one of the grandmas take care of Nova and put yourself first. Hoping you get the help and support you need.

HowardSternGirl @HowardSternGirl 54m

Replying to @TylerBaltierra

I can totally understand, and Cate is so lucky to have u. But...’through sickness and in health....’. She needs u now more than ever. Can u possibly go to therapy or take a vacation?

Ditch the child, what great suggestions.

Edited by ginger90
  • Love 1
8 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

t’s ok to take time for yourself. Have one of the grandmas take care of Nova and put yourself first. Hoping you get the help and support you need.

So....basically the same thing he does every day? 

In all seriousness (well, ^^^^ was pretty serious), I do think it kind of sucks that Cate gets to be the "needy" one. Tyler can be an ass, but he went through a lot of the same rough shit growing up that she has. I think he trends toward depression sometimes too, but when he talks about it, I don't think she shows the same level of concern for him that he does for her. And his concern may be fake concern (not 100%, I do believe he cares for her, even if he's not in love with her), but at least he makes her feel understood and supported. I mean, when does HE get a turn to go get therapy, while SHE holds down the fort? Maybe that's what he's feeling frustrated about? 

• Love 2

I agree it’s most likely about Cate. On one hand I do feel a little bad for him, it’s a hard situation all the way around, mental illness is hard, being the loved one of someone suffering is hard. But I still don’t think vague tweets to garner attention are the answer. It’s just annoying, especially because inevitably the next tweet is probably about people minding their own business (case and point cates tweet about treatment and then to the hatters) they have to know the scope of their social media and 9/10 whatever gets made up when they are vague is worse than just coming out and saying what you need to say.  If Tyler was having a rough time with Cate being gone then say it, if he just needed some support fine... I would still snark on his need for attention, but I would respect it a fraction more.

• Love 1
19 hours ago, bethster2000 said:

Hugs to you. 

2 hours ago, leighroda said:

I agree it’s most likely about Cate. On one hand I do feel a little bad for him, it’s a hard situation all the way around, mental illness is hard, being the loved one of someone suffering is hard. But I still don’t think vague tweets to garner attention are the answer. It’s just annoying, especially because inevitably the next tweet is probably about people minding their own business (case and point cates tweet about treatment and then to the hatters) they have to know the scope of their social media and 9/10 whatever gets made up when they are vague is worse than just coming out and saying what you need to say.  If Tyler was having a rough time with Cate being gone then say it, if he just needed some support fine... I would still snark on his need for attention, but I would respect it a fraction more.

Very true. 

Vague tweets get posted and then people respond. We know Cate and Tyler can't handle any negative comments. They are literally opening the door to people to come in and then they have the audacity to get mad.  If Tyler is feeling frustrated towards his wife, that is fine. Many people can empathize with such feelings. Putting it all out there only makes it worse. 

I had to remove someone from my Facebook friends list because this woman I am acquainted with through city volunteer work was constantly wanting people to stroke her ego, give her compliments, feed into her way of thinking. If anyone dared to have a comment that she didn't like, she would go off on them like Cate and Tyler. Very immature for a woman in her 50s to post comments such as "STFU already. Fuck! This is MY PAGE. If you don't agree, don't post!" It wasn't her curse words that bothered me, but how she would explode at people for either not "liking" her posts or not agreeing with her.

There is something very sad and ugly about social media and how people, like C&T, use it to grab attention, desire comments only to make them feel good, and how they can turn ugly in a heartbeat when they don't get exactly what they want. Catelynn has a temper. She surely got it from watching her mother and Butch go at it for years. Many times April would snap at her or go off on her. Cate has learned that is how one handles people who piss you off. 

Edited by GreatKazu
one too many "fines"
  • Love 1
17 hours ago, leighroda said:

I hope I wasn't the ONLY one to roll my eyes at this tweet. It's gotten old.

16 hours ago, GreatKazu said:

There is something very sad and ugly about social media and how people, like C&T, use it to grab attention, desire comments only to make them feel good, and how they can turn ugly in a heartbeat when they don't get exactly what they want. Catelynn has a temper. She surely got it from watching her mother and Butch go at it for years. Many times April would snap at her or go off on her. Cate has learned that is how one handles people who piss you off. 

I think we all remember Prom dress shopping. Not only was April showing her ass again, she was obviously coming down from something. I felt terrible for Cate.

• Love 1
19 hours ago, ghoulina said:

So....basically the same thing he does every day? 

In all seriousness (well, ^^^^ was pretty serious), I do think it kind of sucks that Cate gets to be the "needy" one. Tyler can be an ass, but he went through a lot of the same rough shit growing up that she has. I think he trends toward depression sometimes too, but when he talks about it, I don't think she shows the same level of concern for him that he does for her. And his concern may be fake concern (not 100%, I do believe he cares for her, even if he's not in love with her), but at least he makes her feel understood and supported. I mean, when does HE get a turn to go get therapy, while SHE holds down the fort? Maybe that's what he's feeling frustrated about? 

I agree. I go back and forth between thinking he's unfairly having to be the caretaker like he was with Butch (although obviously not as bad)....and thinking he's loving it and using her issues for his own personal gain.

It's probably both. He probably does feel some deserved frustration at her issues, but he also uses both his caregiving and his frustration to get ever more likes from fans. 

They really need to separate for six months or a year, deal with their own stuff, share custody of Nova and then come back together if they feel they really should.

Edited by Lm2162
  • Love 2
On 1/20/2018 at 5:27 PM, druzy said:

it's a wildly expensive spa

I was watching Judge Mathis the other day (don't judge me!) and he often offers rehab to people appearing on his show and there was a woman who obviously was not ready to admit she had a problem and Judge Mathis said it costs them $8,000 each time they send someone to a 30 day inpatient treatment program so they weren't going to waste money on someone who clearly wasn't ready. Now I don't know where Judge Mathis is sending his people but that's a big difference from $50,000. Maybe Judge Mathis gets some sort of volume discount judging by the number of people with "crackish ways" who appear on his show.

And she wants another baby. Why? They should leave each other and move on. How many times will Cait go to "rehab"

On 1/18/2018 at 10:57 PM, Brooklynista said:

Somebody is getting their revenge body together. 

So is he using thisto get Cait motivated? 

On 1/19/2018 at 10:08 PM, GreatKazu said:

Thanks @druzy.

From the article:

I really don't think she wants to get better eith Tyler around. Then he might leave her 

• Love 1
31 minutes ago, Snarky McSnarky said:

I want to give a shout out to all of you total strangers and leg humpers who tell me what a terrific person I am.  It's good to know there are people out there who are more fucked up than I will ever be.

Word!

Hell done froze over, y'all.  I'm gonna go out on a limb & ever-so-gently take Ty-ty's side.  I don't envy the guy.  If *we're* sick of Cate running off to the spa rehab every other moment (hey, who's taking care of Callie? ) , imagine how annoyed *he* is.  meanwhile, he *has* to support her so he doesn't ruin his brand-slash-livelihood (how well is that working out for Scott Disick?)  dude is kind of damned if he does, damned if he doesn't.

Edited by teapot
  • Love 2
54 minutes ago, teapot said:

Hell done froze over, y'all.  I'm gonna go out on a limb & ever-so-gently take Ty-ty's side.  I don't envy the guy.  If *we're* sick of Cate running off to the spa rehab every other moment (hey, who's taking care of Callie? ) , imagine how annoyed *he* is.  meanwhile, he *has* to support her so he doesn't ruin his brand-slash-livelihood (how well is that working out for Scott Disick?)  dude is kind of damned if he does, damned if he doesn't.

I agree to an extent, but I can also see the other side...he's the one who MADE it his brand/livelihood. Like...just as Cate is totally codependent on him for every single emotional need...he seems like he sucks up her "inferiority" and gets off on it, kind of?

I don't know. I'm really torn on this one. On one hand, I can totally see Cate killing any motivation or ambition he has. On the other, I can see him using HER mental health as an excuse for not really doing much or challenging himself. They BOTH said they were going to go to school and get jobs and neither did. It's easy to blame all that on Cate because she seems more immediately sluggish, struggles with her weight more, etc., but she's also the one who's been through two pregnancies and all the before & after stuff that goes along with that. He had *so* many chances to back out of the relationship, then the engagement, then the pregnancy, and then finally the marriage, and he never did, and I doubt it's all out of guilt. If it's because he's afraid of looking bad, then he has his own mental health issue of being hung up to a detrimental, deeply unhealthy extent on social media approval.

That said, Cate would be an absolutely soul-sucking person to be partnered with.

As with most things with the two of them, I really think this is an issue of such a complicated, tangled rabbit hole that we could never really unpack all the levels of toxicity, ego, trauma, and dependency.

Also they were stepsiblings for a while as well as childhood sweethearts, best friends, co-parents AND victims of shared abuse. Like...whoa. There's a lot of semi-incestuous deep-seated "we've gone through everything together" stuff there to dig through.

Edited by Lm2162
  • Love 3

It would suck to be in Cate's shoes and it would suck to be in Tyler's shoes.  I feel for them both - Cate is a life suck who is codependent with a guy who pretty's close to being a narcissist.  Tyler is pretty close to being a narcissist and is codependent on a life suck (and has to pick up her slack while she's in treatment...although we know he has help, too).  I kind of feel for both of them (perhaps Cate a bit more, since I'm not Tyler's hugest fan, but I can see how being Tyler's shoes would be exhausting.)

They just need to not to be together anymore. Seriously. It's the best thing they could do for themselves and for Nova. Two healthy, divorced parents are better than a toxic, codependent married set of parents.

Since they're obsessed with Carly, maybe someone should tell them it would also be better for Carly. When she's an adult, she may be more inclined to want to have a relationship with her birth parents if they're healthy people rather than the toxic, codependent couple they are now. She may not want to get sucked into their vortex of codependency, dog turds, pot, and vague tweeting. (Obviously who the heck knows if she'd want a relationship with them as an adult no matter what condition they were in, but it could be at least be something to mention that might make T&C take notice.)

1 hour ago, teapot said:

as I quote myself, LOL...

I think I sounded cold here.  And I've had friends & family members who went through depression, addiction, etc.  Some went away to treatment...some couldn't afford it and go to meetings and/or therapy on their own.

but the common thread is that they all TRY to make their situations better.  I feel like Cate just uses this as a vacation and excuse.  It annoys me that she just comes back home and sleeps and eats and smokes and whatever else she does (nothing points to the fact that she tries to be a better mom to Nova or a better wife to Tyler), and wastes the $50,000 that I'm sure many other individuals would be happy to have and would really appreciate it and get something out of it.

• Love 1

These two asshats are bringing in 600K+ a year and can't get their shit together?  As long as the money keeps rolling in Tyler will not leave!  They have so many opportunities and are just pissing them away!

1 hour ago, teapot said:

as I quote myself, LOL...

I think I sounded cold here.  And I've had friends & family members who went through depression, addiction, etc.  Some went away to treatment...some couldn't afford it and go to meetings and/or therapy on their own.

but the common thread is that they all TRY to make their situations better.  I feel like Cate just uses this as a vacation and excuse.  It annoys me that she just comes back home and sleeps and eats and smokes and whatever else she does (nothing points to the fact that she tries to be a better mom to Nova or a better wife to Tyler), and wastes the $50,000 that I'm sure many other individuals would be happy to have and would really appreciate it and get something out of it.

I don’t think you were cold, it’s a hard truth. It’s frowned upon to be critical of someone who has mental health issues, and while I agree that it’s not always the persons fault (and I say that as someone who has struggled with mental health) it’s not always doing anyone any favors to handle them with kid gloves. I think Cates situation is a perfect example of that, in November when she first announced getting treatment while most of us did think there were better ways to handle it over SM, I think the majority were happy she was getting help and willing to cut her a break... then she left early and possibly Ill advised (we don’t really know what happened there)  lots of people cut her a break saying it was the holidays and that would be a hard time to be away from family... fine. So then she goes back, again people were a little more skeptical, but overall supportive that maybe she would get the treatment she needs, as far as we know she stayed the appropriate amount of time, but it seems like she may not have taken care of herself from an aftercare perspective (this is just my own speculation as I am not privy to what she did/didn’t do). So here we are at third times a charm to the tune of $50,000, plus a strain on the other people in her life, and more people are skeptical than hopeful (or so it seems) but it’s not politically correct to doubt it or be critical... if Cate isn’t going to take this recovery seriously, then why should I? She was barely out for 2 weeks, it seems like the next step should have been to implement aftercare, not start the program over. I’m not a Tyler fan, but I would be pissed if I were him, even a 100% healthy person would likely have a hard time being fully supportive while Cate dips in and out of treatment, and I don’t believe Tyler is 100% healthy. 

Sure, Cate may need treatment to be able to care for herself and her family, I can support that... but it shouldn’t be at the detriment of the rest of her family, she was barely home before she took off again, so while again, I don’t know what she did/didn’t do in that time, it doesn’t really seem like she gave any of it much of a try, most things done to treat mental health take time and hard work, so you aren’t going to wake up the next day and feel better, you have to push through and work, even when you feel like it isn’t working.

Anyway, I went on a tangent, but my original point was that Cate needs to hear and know that this is hard on everyone else almost as much as herself, she’s not the only one effected... it’s not a fun thing to hear but it’s the truth, she has to do the work to get better. On one hand I get why people naturally want to protect the person getting treatment or with the issue, but having been on both sides of the issue (being in treatment and being a nurse) it’s become taboo to say anything negative in regards to mental health, but it isn’t a black and white issue and I think as a whole society might have swung too far the other way when it comes to excusing everyone’s behavior when it comes to mental illness.

Edited by leighroda
5 hours ago, druzy said:

WTF with this shirt?!  Did he raid his grandmother’s closet? Is Amber sending him the Forever Haute rejects?  Take a bus trip with a bunch of seniors to Amish country and buy this shirt as a souvenir?  Did he steal Cate’s horse’s blanket and make it himself in an adult home ec class?  I must know these things!!!!!

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, Booger666 said:

WTF with this shirt?!  Did he raid his grandmother’s closet? Is Amber sending him the Forever Haute rejects?  Take a bus trip with a bunch of seniors to Amish country and buy this shirt as a souvenir?  Did he steal Cate’s horse’s blanket and make it himself in an adult home ec class?  I must know these things!!!!!

It looks like a dress my great grandmother would have worn

• Love 1
15 minutes ago, bethster2000 said:

The stupidity runs deep over there.

Yes. No Carly might not even want a relationshipwith C&T. All she has to do is look at her adoption story online. Imagine Carly reaching out and C&T sharing that online. They don't consider her at all. 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Caracoa1 said:

I can just picture Cate and Tyler parked outside Carly's local high school with a six pack on her 18th birthday...ready to haul ass back to Michigan with Carly in tow!

"Hey, Carly!  Git on over here!  Grandpa Butch is workin' on the highway again 'cause he broke parole. We're gonna drive by and honk!  Wanna come?"  *waving latest Tierra Reign cut-off fringed t-shirt* "We done brung ya a present!"

hqdefault-2.jpg

Edited by bethster2000
  • Love 2